All Comments on 'A Bit Of Fun In The Woods'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Robert_NotRobert_Notabout 13 years ago
My God!

What a lucky pair.

And a very good story.

I'm not sure exactly what it was but there was something about the way you introduced the d/s theme that made it much more believable than the majority of stories.

Also liked the local colour you added, with your description of the woods and Boddies - my favourite drink when I used to live in that neck of the woods.

(Come to think of it, not only did and do I like the taste of Boddies with a double d but also that of those with a single d, and a c and a b and an a for that matter ... ;-)

Looking forward to your next story - or is there going to be a part 2 ? (Said he hopefully.)

R.

boojum17boojum17about 13 years ago
Thank you for this lovely story.

Thank you for this lovely story - it makes it even better that it was (largely) true, and it is wonderful to think of a relationship starting out so honestly, with everything in view, as it were. I often wonder how many such relationships never got started because of uncertainty, shyness or just a lack of trust, and how much more fulfilled many couples could have been had they had just a little more courage and faith in their partner.

Again, a marvellous and sensitive tale, well worth the 5 stars I gave it .

boojum17

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Really Good Story, Liked the Characters

and believable. I like my BDSM a wee bit harsher, but she's obviously new to this, and is a quick study. So I hope you develop their relationship so that Gary finds he has a real Black and Tan, light lager with plenty of Chocolate Stout, to enjoy. Great local color (sorry, colour). And save a Boddington at 45 F for me!

Oh yes, quibbles follow via "Send Feedback" link.

April0647April0647about 13 years ago
Good story

but as a part of "middle America" I needed a (Brit)ESL course!

That's not a criticism. I'm sure my writing has the same local identity to those unfamiliar with our lingo. Keep writing.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 10 years ago
Naughty

But sounds like they both had fun. I really enjoyed the story telling that got this started also. 5 stars

sober71sober7111 months ago

Loved the build up and the discovery of pleasure in pain. 5*s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous