A Bit of that Old Lust Magic

Story Info
His elf leaves a surprise for him.
1.1k words
4.14
2.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_n_K
s_n_K
3 Followers

A few notes. The world where this takes place, magic is as common as electricity. Vampires, elves, dragons, you'll find all of it here. Tarot cards, properly enchanted, have properties related to their face. We do hope you enjoy.

********************************************

Midday approaches and you enter your apartment to avoid the worst of the sun's scorn. The room is empty except for a solitary card lying in the centre of the expansive bed. You reach to pick it up, dismissively thinking it must have slipped out of your elf's tarot deck the previous day after you had carried her to bed. As your fingers contact the card, you note it has been scribed with the sigil for LUST. The card's edge slices into your finger and a bead of blood wells up.

A strange shock surges up your arm and the world starts to fade around you. A deluge of sensations wash across your body and you are struck by the vivid memory of your last feeding. It is as if the hot, rich taste of the girl's blood is filling your mouth, even now. Your senses are pounded by the frantic beating of her heart while you savagely sink your fangs into her throat. Pulses of blood flood your mouth, teasing your tongue and you feel your elf's warm, naked body writhing against yours as you take that which is your due.

Lost in this strange haze, you are keenly aware of your cock swelling, straining against your pants until it feels as though the fabric will be torn asunder. You start to fumble with the fastenings when a delicate pair of hands slip up over yours and, within your mind, you hear the girl's soft whisper, "Please, Sir, allow me...". You feel your elf opening the front of your pants and, with deft care, curving her hand around your shaft protectively as she draws it free of its confines.

Your tumescent length throbs at her touch and you groan in response. "Shhhhhh, I will serve...", again, the girl's concupiscent thoughts caress yours. The press of her soft lips against your shaft's tip follows. Your cock bobs at the contact, pushing most insistently to force them apart. They slide over the smooth head of your cock, enveloping you with their velvet touch even as you sense the moist heat of her mouth around you. Her tongue flicks and swirls over and around your cock-head, even as she starts to suckle against you. Her lips have sealed around the rim for the moment as the tip of her tongue teases your frenulum, stroking the sensitive nerves with ever delicate care then probing the hole at the end of your shaft and licking away the oozing precum. "Mmmm, Sir...", susurrates barely audibly within your mind.

.

With a moan, you reach for the girl, binding your fists in her hair without giving mind to the sharp shards of bone woven therein. You start to bob her head, feeding your cock deeper into that delicious wet heat, feeling yourself slide over her tongue until you bump against the back of her mouth. Her tongue strokes against the underside of your girth, teasing veins, even as her lips slide smoothly over your turgid skin, up and down in the rhythmic pace that you set.

An intense pleasure starts to build as erotic sensations wash throughout your body. You start to increase the pace of the girl's bobbing, bucking your hips up to meet her and shoving as much of your cock into her mouth as you can with each thrust. Her lips and tongue work frantically to keep up, but it is not enough. You growl deep and low and use your fisted handful of hair to adjust the angle of her jaw slightly. Your cock-head nudges against the soft entrance to her throat and with a snarl, you plunge in to the hilt, penetrating the tight confines. With her lips pressing up against your groin, the girl lets out a muffled whimper, immediately trying to pull back off, but you hold her firmly in place, reveling in the spasms of her throat muscles around you as they convulse around your hard length.

You make her suffer there with your cock buried deep for thirty seconds...forty...fifty....going on towards one minute, watching as her gaze grows panicked and her efforts to escape ever more frantic. Relenting for the briefest of moments, you let your cock slip from this tender sheath, pausing between her lush lips as she desperately tries to suck in air until you press forward again, seating yourself once more within her throat. You start rocking your hips, up and back, not enough to pull out of her throat entirely, just enough to let her tight muscles massage and contract around your length. Her gaze seems strained, but you pay her no mind as you take your pleasure slowly, pumping in and out, occasionally letting her take a breath before resuming.

As your balls start to tighten up against your body, you grunt and start to increase your pace again, fucking the girl's mouth and throat with abandon. Tears seep from the corners of your elf's eyes as she has no choice but to take the onslaught. Your balls bounce off the girl's chin as you hump up into her face, your fist working her head up and back over your cock. Drool has seeped from the girl's full lips, strands now attaching her chin to your groin as you batter those deliciously soft lips.

With one last thrust, you seat yourself deep within her throat, her muscles convulsing delightfully about you as your climax shudders through you and you spurt pulse after pulse of seed. The girl's lips strain open around you, her gaze wild while you flood her throat. As the last bits of your cum are released, the carnal pressure subsides and you savour the last few throat contractions before pulling free. Your elf leans weakly against your thighs, gasping, choking, a mixture of saliva and cum dripping from her lips. You brush your thumb against her cheek, soothing the tormented creature as she tries to recover from her ordeal. When she has stopped shuddering, you tighten your grip within her hair one last time, guiding her towards your spent cock, urging her to clean up. She flashes a look of momentary defiance up at you, then submits, her lush lips parting in compliance. As you feel the slow stroke of her tongue over and around your softening member, removing all trace of seed, the world starts to fade once more.

You open your eyes. The apartment is empty. You are lying on the bed, your pants fully fastened and you do not feel the girl's blood presence anywhere within range of your senses. Your brow furrows slightly and, as you start to sit up, your hand touches the cool rectangle of the Lust card, discarded on the covers of your bed and with one edge tainted dark red

s_n_K
s_n_K
3 Followers