A Bitch is Made

Story Info
Woman turns her male friend into a bitch for her boyfriend.
5.8k words
4.55
41.1k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well of course you have Tom, you're a total bottom."

I felt my ears blush scarlet. Kim had her hand on my arm, leaning her slim runner's build heavily against me where I was holding up the wall in the corner of her kitchen. I wasn't sure why I was still here. I was too drunk. I should have gone home, like everyone else, but she had spent all night teasing me, touching and flirting and laughing even though her boyfriend was right there.

"I'm not gay!" I protested. She laughed, leaning her head against my shoulder and pressing her breasts against my arm.

"I know you're not gay, I've seen you trying to adjust your dick every time I look at you tonight."

I tried to lean away from her, but the wall had me trapped. And even if I could have gotten away, I'd still be able to feel those big brown eyes of hers undressing me.

"I think you'd look cute with a dick in your mouth."

I tried to think back, tried to figure out how she had gotten me to admit that I had thought about it.

She leaned in closer, whispered in my ear, scrambling what was left of my brain. "I can help you." Her dyed-blonde hair, short and bobbed and streaked with dark highlights, tickled my neck while her lips tickled my earlobe. "Pleeeease..."

I tried to jerk up and away as her boyfriend came in. He was older and thicker and taller than me, and Kim had just told me he had a cock like a Coke-- oh. That was how. She had said that, and I had told her. Told her that I couldn't imagine how that could fit in your mouth.

And she had teased me, asked if I thought about fitting dicks in my mouth often, and I'd said... sometimes. Now she just wouldn't let it go.

I realized that Simon, the boyfriend, was smiling at me. At her, I mean. He was a lot older than her. Graying and 38. She was only 24. I was 33, much closer in age, but she teased me that I looked younger than either of them. Just because they were taller, I said. I didn't see it. If I didn't shave my head I was balding, and had at least as much gray hair as Simon did. But she swore I was baby-faced.

I realized that Simon was talking. He'd just said something... she needed to stop teasing me. He was going to run out and buy some groceries they needed for tomorrow.

He was gone and suddenly Kim was pressed up against me, her tongue in my mouth. I pushed her away and she laughed.

"What's wrong?"

"Simon is gonna fucking kill me!"

She giggled, and pressed herself hard against my groin, rubbing against my erection. "He won't kill you, this is a game we play. I get him mad, and then later--" she paused, taking a deep breath and swallowing. "He punishes me."

I shook my head. "This is too weird. Where's my phone? I'm gonna call--" She cut me off with another intense kiss, and the next thing I knew she was towing me into her darkened bedroom. My eyes were on her ass in a tiny pair of workout shorts.

This had just been a casual hangout. How had it ended up like this? I was sitting on the bed, watching as she bent over a chest of drawers against the wall, pulling things out haphazardly.

She straightened triumphantly, grinning at me with those wicked, warm brown eyes.

I watched as she pulled the harness up her legs, buckling it over her shorts. She was fully dressed, still. Those brief little shorts and a sports bra. I'd thought it was weird when she took off her sweatshirt earlier, tried to keep my eyes off her perky tits and on her eyes... her eyes were worse than her breasts. So intense, so...

I realized that I wasn't looking at her eyes. I was looking at the long black dildo she was securing to the harness.

She came and sat on my lap, legs straddling me, her rubber cock hard between us as she pulled my shirt off. I realized I was kissing her back.

She pinched my nipples and I moaned, and she laughed at me. Cupped my chest like she was holding a boob.

"It's so unfair. A guy like you gets a little chubby and it goes right to your man-boobs." She let me go and pulled off her sports bra in one smooth movement. "Look, yours are almost bigger than mine."

I might have protested, but her hands were already guiding my lips to her breast, and I was licking earnestly, hoping to make her moan.

After a moment I realized her hands were gone from my head, and fumbling behind me. Trying to wrap something around my torso.

"Lift up your hands!" I didn't answer, just brought my hands up to cup her face, trying to pull her down for a kiss as she, still precariously straddling, tried to wrap whatever it was around me.

It didn't seem to be working. She gave a frustrated grunt and stood up, her strapon bouncing off my reaching lips as she stood. I flinched back and she laughed.

"Plenty of time for that after you put this on." She dropped a black garment in my lap and I realized it was a corset. Studded leather, and laces and... stuff.

I hesitated, but... I was still so hard. I stood up, trying to get her strapon out of my face. She smiled at me, and didn't step back. Keeping her body close to me. We were so close in height I could look her right in the eyes... but she really was a solid inch taller.

I fumbled with the corset. A mess of laces at the back and a series of studs up the front, dangling loose. I moved slowly, trying not to drop it. Wrapped it around my torso as she watched, smiling for a moment before she reached up to help me fasten it.

It fit. It was tight around my waist, where I must be bigger than her, and hung loose in the bust. She grinned, like she was delighted, hands on my hips as she pulled me in for another kiss... her strapon poking my hard cock through my jeans.

"Turn around."

I couldn't resist the whisper in my ears. I turned, bending over the bed. Pushing my ass back against her. And she laughed. Hands reached for my shoulders to guide me back upright.

"Not time for that quite yet, baby." I realized that she was trying to tighten the corset. Straightened up as she quickly laced it tighter. Gasped, as she pulled it even tighter, snugging it up around my chest and cinching in my waist.

I looked down, breathing heavily. Jesus Christ, it did look like I had tits.

I realized that her hands were unbuttoning my jeans and pulling down my pants and underwear in one fell swoop.

I did my best to help and not fall, ending up bent over the bed as she stood behind me. I didn't see where my underwear flew as I kicked them off. I found it hard to straighten up with the corset cinching me so tight. Rested there, hands extended supporting me off the bed as I felt her step in close behind me, strapon pushing between my legs.

I didn't know what to do. I tensed up for a moment, but then she was stepping away. I didn't move. Heard her rummage through drawers and then return. She told me to lift one foot, and then the other. And I did, not resisting as she slid a pair of underwear up my legs. They were far too tight. Squeezing my balls and cock uncomfortably.

But she stroked my ass and gave a satisfied noise before she slapped it.

"God your ass is so tiny."

I didn't say anything, but let out a grunt as she slapped me. Or at least, I thought it was a grunt. Maybe it was more of a gasp.

She stepped away and came back again, with a tiny little skirt. She shimmied it up my legs, stroking me as she went.

"Do you really shave your legs? I mean, the dick, I get. Even the ass. But your legs?"

I hesitated. "It's... it makes me feel sexier. My ex liked it."

Her fingers traced my smooth inner thigh, and my legs trembled. "And you're telling me your ex, who made you shave your legs, never used a strap on you?"

"No!"

"And you just decided you wanted to feel sexy when you came over tonight?" I froze, mouth open. "I know the feel of a fresh shave, Tom."

I swallowed. "Yes."

She slapped my ass, and I almost fell forward from shock. "Yes what, Tom?"

"Yes Kim!" She slapped me again.

"I expect a "mistress" or a "ma'am" from my little bottom bitches, Tom."

I froze for a second. Felt her draw her hand back again. "Yes, ma'am!"

I heard the smile in her voice. "Thank you, baby." She gently brought her hand down to stroke my ass cheek. Then traced her thumb down the crack of my ass. Pressed it in to stroke my asshole. Withdrew it. "Just a few more things and then I'll teach you some tricks."

She stepped close behind me, hands on my shoulders. Helped me straighten up. And then guided me back down to sit on the edge of the bed.

"You wait here."

I waited, watching her ass again and she walked into their attached bathroom, then came back almost immediately with a bundle in her left hand and a bag in her right. She scooted me back on the bed and straddled me again, kissing me vigorously.

"Close your eyes, baby."

I did, staying still, trying not to flinch as I heard her unzip a bag, open some containers, and reach for my face. I realized, belatedly, that she was applying makeup. She was quick and efficient, and in no time she had the bag zipped shut and was kissing me gently on the forehead.

"You're being so good. Just one more thing and then it's time."

I felt her smearing something cool around the periphery of my scalp, then stick something to it. Then she reached down and picked up the bundle that she had carried out, lifting it up to my head. My eyes flew open as I realized it was a wig, the soft strands of hair tickling my skin as she settled it into place, carefully stretching it onto my head and pressing it against the adhesive.

I stared at her.

"Why are you doing this?"

She leaned in and licked my ear. Sucked the lobe into her mouth and bit down. I gasped, and would have writhed away, but she held me against her with both hands. She was breathing heavily.

"Because you're just so cute like this."

She suddenly stood up, hopping off the bed and standing before me with her hands on her hips. A judicious expression on her face.

"You'll definitely do."

I watched her pull a hair tie off her wrist. She reached for me, gathering the wig into a ponytail. I felt it far down my back. Then she took a firm grip on my head.

"Kneel."

I wavered, my legs shaking as I stood up. She had to help me. Her hands on my head helped keep me upright as she slid me onto my knees at the foot of the bed.

"So you want to be a cocksucker, huh."

I swallowed, licking my lips. She grinned down at me. One hand still behind my head, one hand holding her cock. It was black. Maybe six inches. And not all that thick.

"Actually you know what?" I took my eyes off the gently bouncing tip of her dick. "Hey Alexa, turn on bedroom lights at 40%"

I grunted as the lights turned on. My eyes adjusted slowly. She smiled down at me.

"You'll definitely do. Those full lips and those sad blue eyes and that dark hair." She thrust her hips, slipping the tip of her dick into my mouth through my pursed lips. I didn't resist. Just parted my teeth and let her slip inside, staring up at her. "I can't wait to share a dick with you. We'll contrast so well."

I froze, disturbed. I would have tried to say something, or resist; but her hand was so firm behind my head. She thrust deeper. I made an uncomfortable noise, not quite a gag, and threw up my hand, pushing her away. She popped out of my mouth, frowning down at me abstractedly.

"What do you mean share a dick? I'm not sucking a dick."

She muttered something to herself and turned away, grabbing something else from the dresser in front of me. When she came back she dropped to her knees in front of me and took my hands, leaning forward to kiss me as she did.

I was so distracted by the kiss I didn't really notice the strap she fastened around first one wrist, and then the other. And I didn't resist when she guided my hands behind me. She stood back up and I realized my hands were locked behind my back.

She thrust her cock back into my mouth and this time I did gag, as she took me as deep as she could, then held me there.

"Just keep breathing babe. Breathe and swallow. Breathe and swallow." She held me there, gagging, making tiny circular motions with her hips. I counted. Five circles of her hips, then she pulled out, just barely enough for me to catch my breath, and then pulled me down tight again.

Mucus or spit filled my convulsing throat as she held me there, frantically swallowing. My eyes closed as I counted those slow hip-circles, as if she was grinding herself against me. Eight.

She pulled out all the way and slapped me with her hard rubber cock.

"Keep your eyes open, babe. They're so pretty, you could practically make a man come just with them."

"I don't-- [MMMMGLCUK]" She silenced my protests with another deep thrust and I stared up at her, pleading silently. She just smiled at me.

"You're doing great, just like that." I counted to ten, and then I had to close my streaming eyes. She pulled out and I gasped for a breath but she didn't give me time to protest. Three hard slaps to my face, and I opened my eyes again just before she could hit me with the fourth.

"Keep them open, babe." She forced me down again and I went, bouncing off her cock three times with a rhythmic [gluck-glluck-gluck] before she pinned me down on the fourth stroke.

I don't know how long she did it to me, stretching the limits of my gag reflex and making sure my eye contact was sweet enough. But eventually she seemed to get tired. She sat down on the bed and allowed me to set the pace. Staring up at her as I bobbed my head, hoping that I didn't slow down too much. My hands were almost asleep behind my back, but all I could do was keep sucking.

Eventually she seemed to recover, reaching up to grasp my head and pull me down tight against my gag reflex.

"You're doing great for a first timer, babe." She thrust up into my mouth, eliciting a retching noise. Her crotch and her dildo were covered in my slobber and snot and tears, but I hadn't puked. I felt obscurely proud. She drew me slowly off her cock by the wig, and I gasped with relief. My first clear breaths in what seemed like years.

"Maybe next time we'll hang your head off the side of the bed and really practice your deepthroat, but I don't think we have time tonight. Let's do one last thing."

She helped me up and lead me into the bathroom, standing behind me at the sink. I didn't recognize myself in the girl standing there with long dark hair and bondage gear. But if I had met her this morning I would have thought she was cute, if not hot. Too skinny, too awkward looking. Her makeup smeared and streaked with tears and snot and her eyes red from crying.

Kim pressed herself against me from behind, and I felt a moment of disappointment that I couldn't feel her breasts through the corset.

"I think it needs one final touch..." she left and came back with the makeup bag, and something else in her right hand. A thin, black choker collar. She fastened it around my neck, smiling, centered a steel d-ring at the front of the leather ring. "Perfect!"

She reached up and grabbed my shoulders, gently pushing me forward. "We'll fix your makeup after this."

I leaned precariously forward, and almost fell. She seemed to reconsider. Freed my hands, and guided them in front of me before locking them back together. They tingled with sleep as she guided me onto my forearms, my face inches from the mirror.

She reached up and yanked down the underwear she had put on me, exposing my ass as they tangled around my cock. Flipping up my skirt as she did. I suddenly realized what she was trying to do. I tried to stand up, and she brought a hand down on my bare ass. Hard.

I gasped, stumbling over the words. "Wait! I don--"

I cut off as she slapped my other cheek, even harder. Her right hand grabbed the base of my neck and pushed me down again.

"Stay bent over, babe. And make sure you arch your back. The wig is probably set enough that I can pull your hair, but I'd like to give it some more time before we test it.

I craned my neck, not realizing that I was arching my back as she had asked. Trying to see over my shoulder to see what she was doing. I heard a lid [pop] open and realized she had gotten lube from somewhere. Watched her hand move as she coated her cock. Looking for all the world as if she was masturbating herself to get ready to fuck me.

"I don't want you to fuck my ass!" She slipped two fingers inside me, so smooth and casual I didn't even have time to twist away.

"I need to get you warmed up for Simon, baby. You don't want to go straight to varsity without warming up at JV." Her fingers were pistoning out of me, making it hard to think. I dropped my forehead onto my forearms, and her hand found my ponytail. Jerked my head up to look into her eyes in the mirror. She gave me a glittering, gleeful smile. "I'm gonna have you ready in no time."

"I don't want that!"

She pulled her fingers out, and picked up the lube from somewhere. Another squirt and her fingers filled my ass again. I gasped.

"Look honey, Simon is straight, but I don't do anal, and he misses it. Now that we've got you all dressed up, if you're a good bitch and offer him your ass he'll probably let you taste his cock."

I gave a moan of protest, but I wasn't sure if it was at her words or her fingers.

"I don't want it!"

She slapped my ass again, and then used the same hand to grab my ponytail and pull it again. I felt my ass tighten around her fingers, the feeling more intense than before.

"I've done all this work to get you ready and now you don't want it?" I struggled to come up with an answer, but her fingers... I realized I was bouncing back against her. My ponytail pulling as I writhed against her.

She pulled them out and I gave a moan of disappointment. She chuckled.

"If that's how it's going to be, then-- take it." Her cock slammed into me, balls deep, and I cried out. She didn't give me time to get used to it, but immediately started pounding into me. Harder and harder and I was making a noise like one long drawn-out wail. My cock was sliding against the underwear, the tip of my dick rubbing against it and my own body, hard and tight against me. She was smiling over my shoulder, somehow parental and cruel and aroused all at once.

I was coming. It started as she thrust deep into me, and kept going as she stroked out. My voice trailed off, and then I grunted as she slammed back into me, stroking another jet of cum into my underwear. She wasn't stopping. I kept grunting each time she thrust into me, as my cock pulsed and, slowly, deflated.

I realized that her face was becoming abstracted. I was no longer so drunk on lust. And, well. I felt like I was sobering up for real. She was concentrating hard, thrusting at an angle as if she was trying-- I realized that she was about to come. Trying to get just the right angle. I started to thrust back against her and soon she was gasping, coming as she fucked my ass, her motions increasingly uncoordinated.

She slowed, and then stopped. Her thighs tight against me as she sheathed herself fully in my ass.

I swallowed, feeling the come drip down my inner thighs. My ass slick with our sweat.

"Kim, I don't want to do this anymore."

She looked up at me in the mirror, smiling again. A friendly, normal smile as she pulled her cock out of me. I gasped again.

"That's okay babe, we won't make you do anything. Simon will be back soon and if you want to head home he'll give you a ride. Just let me get you cleaned up."

I stood there as she cleaned my ass a little, wiping up the sweat and the fluids. She changed out the underwear and cleaned my dick.

"You know you could untie me." She smiled.

"Just let me take care of you, babe!" She flipped my skirt back down and helped me straighten up, then came around to perch on the sink in front of me. She cleaned my face of tears and snot and makeup, and pulled me in for a kiss.

12