A Bitch is Made

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she opened up the makeup bag again.

"What are you doing? I said I didn't wan--" she cut me off with another kiss.

"For me? You looked so good!"

"I-" another kiss cut me off, and when she finally let me come up for air I didn't protest again. Soon she had me made up again-- I thought a little darker and sluttier this time. She planted a chaste little kiss on my cheek and then uncuffed my hands.

"Let's go get another drink!"

I protested softly as I followed her out into the kitchen, but my heart wasn't in it. When Simon came stomping in the door with a load of late-night groceries we were sitting together on the couch drinking a rum and coke each. He dropped everything off in the kitchen and made his way to the living room in response to call from Kim.

Simon stopped dead when he saw me, and I immediately started blushing. Somehow I had forgotten what she had done, forgotten that he would be surprised. I didn't know what to think.

He turned to Kim with a disapproving look on his face.

"And what's this?"

"This is..." she hesitated, looking over at me with consideration. "Marie. Do you like her?"

He frowned at her, but turned his gaze back to me, thoughtfully. I shifted uncomfortably, looking away from him, down at the floor. My feet curled up beneath me as I took a swig of my drink.

"You definitely worked hard on him. I'd take a second look if I passed in the street."

I flinched as Kim made a delighted noise and jumped up to give him a kiss. "Thank you! But she is suddenly all shy and doesn't want to play."

He frowned down at her again. "And why is that?"

She pouted up at him. "I fucked the little bitch in the ass and after she came she didn't want to be good any more."

I finished the rest of my drink. How could she tell him-- I mean, I didn't ask her to keep it a secret, but..

"Marie, look at me." I choked as I swallowed the last of my drink. I wanted to protest that that wasn't my name. But I looked at him. In the eyes. "Did you play with my slut without permission after you teased her all night?"

My mouth dropped open. "Did I-- after I?" She was teasing me!"

He snorted derisively. "We know all about cockteases like you, Marie. Acting all coy when really you just need to be knelt down and broken." He leaned down and kissed Kim gently on the lips, then turned back to me. I realized, belatedly, that she was rubbing his cock through his pants. "Will you get on your knees and apologize or do you need to be punished?"

I spluttered. "She said I could go home-- I want to go home." He frowned, and Kim pouted again, still stroking his cock. She had been so normal a minute ago! Aside from the strapon still around her waist, I supposed. I swallowed, and found my eyes falling to floor again. Only to be arrested on his cock, hard beneath her slim fingers.

"I want to go home." I repeated.

He grunted. "All right, fine. Meet me in the garage, let me grab my keys and put some stuff away."

I shot up to my feet, dropping my glass to the floor. They were actually letting me leave? I heard Simon clattering around the kitchen. Kim was settling back onto the couch, as if nothing had happened. She smiled and waved and said goodbye and I bustled out into the garage just as Simon was grabbing his keys from the counter.

I realized when I stepped outside that I was still dressed in the outfit that Kim had given me. I was barefoot. And I hadn't found my phone.

Simon came out the door just behind me. He smiled, and made an ushering gesture with his hand.

"Let me get the door for you."

I walked ahead of him, stepping lightly on the cold concrete floor. Too nervous about getting out of there to ask about my stuff or to complain. He'd backed his truck into the garage. I just had to walk forward to the passenger door.

He was so close behind me. He reached in front of me, one long arm cutting me off as he grabbed the door handle. I flinched away, and rebounded off the car back into his chest. He laughed. Dropped his left hand to my hip.

"You know you really do have a nice ass." I felt so helpless. Barefoot and barely dressed while he was in work clothes and boots. He opened the door.

"I'm not gay."

He laughed. "You aren't exactly straight, Marie."

I didn't say anything. Just reached up to grab the oh-shit handle over the door and climb into the car. But his hand fell on my upper arm, and I froze.

"You know, something occurs to me."

I realized that my heart was beating very fast.

"What?"

"We haven't discussed how you're going to pay for this ride. You know the old saying, right?"

I had started to tremble. "I'm not--"

He cut me off. "Ass, gas, or grass, nobody rides for free?"

I swallowed. "Please don't make me do this."

He smiled down at me. His hand on my arm guided me around to face him. He trailed his hand down to mine, and placed it on his stomach. I could feel the muscles. I knew that if I just slid it down a little I would find his cock.

"I won't make you do anything. You can owe me one." He took my head in his hands. Tilted it back. I was still trembling. My lips parted slightly. I was staring at his lips. Was he going to kiss me? Did I want that? Was I... He exerted the slightest downward pressure. "Or you can get on your knees like a good bitch."

I dropped like a puppet whose strings had been cut. I slammed to the hard concrete floor, and only his hands, rapidly tangling in my ponytail, kept me upright. He laughed out loud.

"Good. Take my cock out."

I realized that my hand was still on his chest where he had placed it, and I slid it down his belly to his zipper. Brought my other hand up to join it. Unzipped. Tugged his pants down.

There it was. Inside a pair of tight boxer-briefs. Hard and trapped at an awkward angle. I ran my hands down his legs, feeling the size of him, feeling tiny myself. His cock jumped in his pants as I stroked his thighs and I had to suppress a noise. I came to rest staring at it, my hands on his knees.

"Look at me." I looked up at him, and felt utterly humiliated. I had known Simon for at least six months, ever since Kim had started dating him. We'd hung out at the same parties. We'd helped a mutual friend move. Caught a game together at the local sports bar once. But the face I was looking at didn't look like... another guy. I'd never found a dude handsome before, but from this angle. The possessive look in his green eyes. His calm expression. His hands loosely tangled in my hair.

He freed one hand and used a fingertip to trace my cheekbone and behind my ear.

"Take it out and suck me, bitch."

God help me I did it. Slowly pulled his underwear down until they were around his knees and his dick sprang free. Hard and long and in my face. I suppressed a hysterical laugh.

"She lied."

His free hand slapped me in the face. And I would have fallen if not for the hand in my hair holding me up. And I realized that I was hard. Suddenly and violently and painfully erect as I cried out in pain.

"Don't talk about my slut that way."

I sniffled "I'm sorry master!" I realized that my hand was on his cock now, stroking in spite of his blow. "She told me it was bigger than this."

He laughed and pulled back on my hair, hard. "It is when I have a halfway competent slut sucking it, instead of a bitch like you."

I stared up at him past his cock as I stroked it. It was huge, but not Coke can thick. And long, but not crazy long. I kept stroking. And it got harder. And thicker. And longer.

"Master please can I taste it?" Instead of answering he gently pushed my mouth towards the head of his cock. It met my lips and I parted them, tasting it as he slid the first few inches inside my mouth. He tasted of sweat and soap. I realized I was salivating. I was bobbing my head and I didn't even care about my knees on the cold concrete or the outfit or the hand in my hair.

All that-- he pushed me deeper and I gagged. And I realized that I cared about the hand in my hair very much. I loved it. When he pushed me down it meant he wanted more. My mouth was making him feel good, I was going to make-- he pulled me off his cock, and my mouth didn't want to come.

It was as if his cock was too big. I gaped my jaw wider to make sure my teeth were clear, and it was a struggle. It felt like my lips were suction cups. I was breathing heavily, but my tear-streaming eyes were open and I was staring up at my master.

"Remember to breathe, bitch. Jesus. Are you okay?"

I swallowed, and caught my breath. "Yes sir,"

He shook his head and pulled my face down to his cock again.

"Slowly, slut. Lick me a little." Unbelievably, his cock was still hardening. He guided me up and down it, I teased his balls and his shaft and stared worshipfully up at him around it. Eventually, he pinned me back against the seat of his car and fed it to me once again, my mouth forced wide by its width as I desperately tried to keep my teeth clear.

He held my hands pinned against the seat as he plundered my mouth, a few shallow inches each stroke. I didn't even realize when he locked them together there by my head.

"Do you remember what I said we would do if you stayed?" I grunted around his cock. "Looks like you stayed, slut."

I moaned my agreement.

"But you're busy paying for your ride home right now, so I guess you can't apologize properly for using my slut without permission and being such a cock tease. So when you're finished paying you'll have to be punished."

He pushed deeper as he spoke the last word, gagging me. Held me there. Then pushed deeper.

I started to struggle, try to get away and he managed to push just a tiny fraction of a bit deeper. I gagged as he pulled out, only to thrust back in having barely given me time to breathe. I was no longer sucking, just trying to stay conscious, desperate for him to finish. And he abruptly stopped, taking one shuffling step back from me. And I followed. Still trying to suck him

I realized that for the first time his hands weren't on my head. He was leaning casually on the car as I bobbed, my ponytail rhythmically striking my ass. He was impassive but I thought he was close, and I sped up. Desperate to make him come, wishing I could use my hands; until finally his hand dropped to the back of my head again, forcing me down and holding me there as he filled me with his come.

I swallowed, frantically, feeling my own cock pulsing in my underwear; practically ready to come from the friction.

He laughed as he pulled me off his cock and hefted me to my unsteady feet.

"Come on bitch, let's go inside. We've still got to punish you and then I'm going to fuck your ass. And I'm sure Kim has a few plans."

He turned and walked away from me without waiting, confident I would follow.

I did. Eager for more.

12