All Comments on 'A Black Lesbian Holiday'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of the best...

One of the best listing of collegiate sports that you've given us. No joking, I was stroking and ready for some poking. Know what I'm sayin'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Stupid Idiot

I am Samuelx! I am a complete jerk! I am always pretending to be what I am not, but wish I could be in life. I am a young asshole and shit head who does not know how to write an original story. All I ever do is CUT and PASTE the same stories, but change the names in them. I am an absolute jerk and racist who writes about things that I do not know anything about. If I were capable and sensible, I would apologize to all the Literotica.com readers for having to put up with my non-story shit. I would apologize for virtually ruining Literotica.com. I am a total idiot and sex freak in real life! THE ABOVE IS WHAT SAMUELx should write on Literotica.com. Yes, I cut and pasted my comments just like Samuelx does his so-called writing! I will stop submitting these comments when Samuelx stops submitting his junk to Literotica.com!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Here's what will stop him!

Just another anonymous donkey on the loose. Let me let you in on the secret for Sammy boy and for that matter myself and the rest of us to stop writing. We'll cease our production of creativity and generally the sustenance that keeps this site going when you hang yourself by your nuts until your room temperature. Yes, I'm here to say that the day you take a dirt nap is the day we stop. Now go get a rope and start swinging from those pebbles you call your reproductive system. It'll be your greatest contribution to society.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I can't believe it!!

I truly can't believe you posted such drivel. That collection of words did not qualify as a story. Just a collection of words thrown together that would have been better off separate. Don't do it again. We'd all be grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wth

what kind of story is dis hello no action no reaction boo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i looking for a BLACK MISTRESS for long time

I like to be a BLACK MISTYRESS sissy male maid and she can do all the things she like to me and I am white sissy male maid and I like to be tie up as a sissy male maid all the time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS