A Blanket and a Cushion

Story Info
A frozen pitch leads to a new flourished relationship.
5.3k words
4.47
8.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers

High fives all round as we comfortably won our game.

Due to a frozen... well near-frozen pitch the start was delayed, which meant we missed our last train home.

When I say we I'm not talking about the team, I mean my friend and me. We had a shower and I say to Log, my friend, "I'm going to stay at my gran's place, how about you?"

Log says, "I don't have a gran, not round here. And I don't have anywhere to stay; I thought I'd be home."

I say, "You could check in at a B and B."

Log replies, "Think I'm made of money, can't I stay with you?"

I say, "My gran's only got a one-bed place. I'll be on the couch as it is."

Log says, "That's okay, all I need is a blanket and a cushion, I'll sleep on the floor."

I say, "I don't know mate, gran's not even expecting me."

We finish dressing and are leaving the rugby ground. My gran is just a few minutes' walk away.

I say thanks to my team and we go our ways. I glance towards Log and I can see he's leering soppy-eyed at me, he wants me to ask him, I say, "Come on you wanker, let's see if my gran is in first, and then if she'll put us up."

As we walked we talked about the game and wondered who our opponents would be for the next knockout phase.

Log is twenty-three, a year older than me; we've been friends since we both joined this rugby club five years ago.

And his name isn't 'Log' that's his nickname, not because he's big and broad like a rugby player, although yes he is. The name comes from his thick cock; not long, but... well... you know what I mean, showering in a communal place you see everything.

Ah... here we are at gran's place, light upstairs is on, she must be in. I wasn't sure how gran was going to react as I hadn't asked to stay. I wasn't expecting too much, especially as gran and I never really got along.

I knocked on the door; it was late, well-gone ten.

Took gran a couple of minutes to answer, and even then it was through a cracked door restrained by a safety chain.

Gran says, "Who is it? It's late!"

And as she sees me I say, "Hi gran, it's just me."

Gran replies, "Oh... it's you dick-head. What do you want?"

Now as I have mentioned, gran and I never really got along. We didn't hate each other! But we weren't best of friends either. And I should also say she's not my gran... not my real gran. She adopted my mother many... many years ago, and when mum got married, mum and dad moved to another county.

We only met up on occasions, you know... birthdays, weddings... Christmas!

I say, "I know it's late, we've missed the last train home. Can I... can we stay here tonight?"

Gran looks over my shoulder, and although it's dark, the outside light lit up Log's face.

Gran says, "You know this isn't a hotel!"

I say, "We haven't got anywhere else to go... not this late... please... I'll sleep on the couch and my mate doesn't mind being on the floor."

Gran closes the door, and I can hear the chain being removed. She then opens the door and says, "Couple of dicks, don't expect breakfast."

We step in and I say, "This is my gran, and gran this is Log."

Gran says, "Less of the gran you prick, my name is Roxanne, and you dicks can call me Rox. And what sort of name is Log!"

We had on our way to gran got some beers. We sat in front of the tele, drank, and watched a replay of a rugby game that was on.

Gran never came in; she stayed in her room... I think. But around half an hour later, I heard the shower go.

Log and I were in our shorts as it was hot in gran's place, and anyway, we were going to just go to sleep after we had finished watching the game.

Gran seems to be in the shower for quite some time, and both Log and I are desperate for a piss.

Log looks at me and says, "Mate I need to go, what is she doing in there!"

I say, "Me too, let me go see."

I go to the bathroom and the door is ajar. I push it open a little more and can see gran in the shower cubicle, it's all steamed up.

I can also see the loo, it's right there. I quietly sneak in and have a piss, keeping an eye out.

When I finish I go back and tell Log, "Be quick, she's in the shower but won't see you."

I carry on watching the game. I reach for another beer and then it struck me that Log's been a while. Wasn't sure how long but at least ten-twelve minutes; I knew he had a log to empty; you could have emptied a tanker quicker!

I didn't want to shout out, so continue to watch the game; it was close to the end.

And as the game ends, Log still isn't back. I slowly tiptoe to the bathroom and realise the shower isn't running, and the door is almost shut.

I very slowly push and peeked in, and before I can see anything I hear groaning. I knew exactly what was going on; I open the door a little more with some apprehension.

Log's sitting on the toilet seat, and gran sitting riding him, she faced away from me.

Gran was in a world of her own, her eyes must have been closed, and all that came out of her was, "Ah... ah... ah..."

Log then sees me and with one hand gives me a thumbs up.

I slowly close the door and walk away. The game has finished on the tele and I have no interest in watching anything anyway. I have a hard-on and slow wank on the couch. All of a sudden there's silence, no sex cries or grunts from dirty gran.

I have my eyes closed as I wank, not expecting either of them to be back in this direction; maybe just Log after he had emptied his bladder and balls.

As I stroke my cock, I feel wetness on my cock-head. I open my eyes and see gran next to me on her knees. Her head over my cock as she dribbles spit.

I freeze in shock, stop stroking, and burst out, "Fuckin hell gran!"

She grabs my cock in her hand and says, "Shut up you fuckin tosser... I'm not your gran!"

With that, she takes my cock into her mouth. I look around to see where Log is. Can't see him, I say, "Gran, what the fuck!"

She sucks and takes a side look at me but carries on, and then as she comes off she says, "Just cause I'm over sixty doesn't make me celibate."

I stare at her, and say, "What the fu..!"

She interrupts and says, "Told you you fuckin wanker, I'm not your fuckin gran... Rox!" she slaps my cock hard.

And although I'm a bit taken aback, it feels nice and stingy.

She gets up and says, "Okay, if you want it that way... wank yourself off then."

With that, she walks off stark naked.

My gran... or not, she's in her sixties, past mid-sixties I know that much. Has drooping medium'ish boobs, and from what I saw of them just now, her nipples seem large and puffy, the biggest I've seen on a girl... woman... gran!

She used to be a policewoman, so was in her day quite fit, and looking at her now she still seems to have maintained a figure about her.

Still seems to have a round firm arse, she's certainly no large fat gran. Obviously, till now I've never seen her naked, never really seen much of her as it was.

My cock never felt harder, it's so hard it hurt, especially after the slap.

Thoughts run through my head... should I go to her bedroom, would I just be watching her and Log fuck?

I take a large gulp of beer and with my engorged appendage I walk towards her bedroom.

The door is wide open, and already Rox is riding Log. When she sees me come through she beckons me over. Palm up, fingers recoiling.

I get closer and she grabs my cock, squeezing it tight, she pulls on it. Making me stride onto the bed and insert my cock into her mouth.

She seems to be a slut, she sucks like a porn star, she rides Log like a porn star and I bet she takes cum in all her holes like a porn star.

She grinds on Log's cock and says to me, "Grab my head and fuck my face."

I'm right, a filthy fucking porn granny. I fuck her face as instructed, she can take me all. I can feel my cock-head in her throat as I push all in and keep it there for a bit.

Her eyes tear, but she never coughs, splutters, or gasps, surprises me I can tell you.

As I've already mentioned, Log has a thick dick, mine's not that much thinner, but I have at least two inches over him, not bragging... just saying!

After a while I let gran do what she wants, and she does, she sucks hard on the head and strokes fast with a tight solid grip.

Gran must have come to her orgasm, she holds my cock tight and her eyes close, "Ah... ah... ah... fuck... ah... ah... ahhh."

I can see Log has started to thrust up, hard but slow. He was about to cum, and with a grimaced face says, "I'm gonna cum."

And in that instant gran lets me go and jumps off Log. In a raised voice she shouts out, "No... not yet you cunt."

Both gran and I look at Log's cock, and watch to see if he was going to blow. His hips stop moving and his eyes are closed. And although his cock flinches and glistens with Rox's pussy juices, none of his own juices come out.

Gran lies beside him; she points to me and opens her legs, and says, "Give him a break."

This surprises the heck out of me; I never in a million years thought Rox would want me to fuck her. I thought I was extremely lucky when she sucked my cock.

This is the first time I see her fanny, it's clean, and looks fresh with no hair, and I then realise why she was so long in the shower.

I must be taking longer than Rox liked, she says, "You don't fancy this pussy or what!"

I'm not going to question her, while I move into position she looks across to Log and says, "Don't touch or play with it, otherwise it'll become useless if it spits."

I'm on top and Rox places her hands on my hips, I take hold of my cock and rub it along her wet slithering slit.

I can feel her opening; I mean Log has unlocked the door and left it wide open. I look at Rox and slowly insert my cock; half expecting her to say 'Fuck off!' as if she's teasing me.

Her eyes close and she lets out a moan. She's so wet from fucking Log that I slip in in one movement.

I lean down on her and she exclaims, "Oh you bastard..."

I thought to myself that that was an indirect swipe, for me being me, and again led me to think of maybe a disliking of me.

Then she says, "You certainly get in there, you're so deep."

A dozen or so strokes later she says, "Easy boy... you're hitting the end of the line."

I work both my hands under her arse and grab each cheek in my fists. Even though Log's just been here, Rox's pussy is taut, as if it were her hand squeezing and caressing the whole length of my cock.

Holy fuck how is that possible with an old pussy like hers! Mind you... it's so gratifying to hear her involuntary 'Uhh's' on every thrust.

I drive hard and deep, fully in till my cock's content. How dare she tell me how to fuck, fucking bitch. I drive hard and deep, hard and deep.

Rox shouts and cries. Her own hands are on my arse and her fingers dig in.

We fuck each other with some disdain.

Our heads next to each other, lips at each other's ear, Rox says, "Bastard."

I ram hard on each thrust, I say, "Take it bitch; it's what a granny deserves."

Rox says, "Cunt it's Rox and I'll get you back."

I say, "O yeah... I'll be waiting... Rox."

Rox again gripes my arse tight, almost like she was trying to stop me from going fully in, and says, "Stop it, fuckin stop it."

I run my tongue along her ear and say, "Always knew you were a slut."

And I keep thumping into her hard and deep, hard and deep... hard and deep.

Rox says, "Fuckin cunt, come on then you bastard, let me have it, fill me with what shit you have."

I say, "O I will, I will," and we keep fucking and fucking, hard and fast with full deep penetrating strokes. Rox cries on each deep thrust and doesn't protest further.

Could always tell she was about to orgasm, as she again cries out, "Ah... ah... ah... fuck... ah... ah... ahhh."

Rox's pussy tightens around my cock as her orgasm spasms take place.

I keep fucking her for another couple of minutes and then roll off to the side. It's so hot in her bedroom.

We're both out of breath, we wheeze and gulp, both our chests fully inflating, taking in maximum air.

I'm still hard as I didn't cum, but relieved it isn't as painful as before.

I have my eyes closed and my arm across them. A few minutes later I feel movement and as I look across, I can see Rox sucking on Log's log. She's gentle with it, long slow tongue licks on the shaft, and tongue flicks on his cock-head. She doesn't want to suck too hard and make him cum I suppose.

I glide my hand slowly on her nakedness, from her arse to her neck and back again as she blows a log.

I see the bright red marks my fists have made on her arse, I stroke them gently thinking that she must be sore there.

She lifts one leg and holds it up. This opens her pussy inviting me to slip in a finger and rub her clit.

She's wet, so wet that juices flow and trickle onto my hand.

Log grunts; he must have let go of his load, Rox keeps sucking on him. Log places a hand on the back of Rox's head, and his hips jolt as Rox sucks and milks the cum right out of him. I can hear Rox slurp and swallow.

Log sounds in pain when he says, "Fuck you just dink the stuff straight down your throat lady."

Rox says, "I didn't expect it that quickly... never mind. That was a good load though!"

I move in closer behind Rox, and as we both lay on our sides I try and locate her pussy, Rox says, "Which hole you going in?"

I say, "Pussy of course!"

Rox sounds a bit disappointed as she says, "O... okay."

I say, "Never done anal... ever."

I slide my cock in and begin to enjoy her extremely wet but lovely and snug pussy.

I can't see Log but hear him taking in deep gasps. I grab one of Rox's tits; I squeeze and maul it, pulling on her nipple, pinching it.

I'm making sure I go in deep; not fast... just leisurely.

I whisper in her ear, "Old slag, you're as wet as an Ocean."

She groans deeply and cries with every deep invasion of her pussy. And I'm close, again I whisper, "Cumming, where do you want it slut?"

Through her cries and having just come down from an orgasm she whimpers, "In me... your cum I want in me."

I say, "I've not got a condom on you know that right."

Rox says, "I know you dick! In me... CUM IN ME," raising her voice in anger.

Log walks off to the loo I presume. And in the mirror I see my cock going in and out of Rox. As I retract I can see her raw pink inner pussy tight around my cock,

stretching out of her on my retraction strokes.

I discharge my loads deep on every thrust, and I blow my wad. Fuck it feels fantastic, first time I've blown in a pussy without a condom.

I stay in her after my last discharge and eventually, as I go flaccid my cock is ejected by her pussy. I roll over and lay on my back next to Rox. Log returns and sandwiches Rox between us.

Through my exhaustive state I hear Rox say, "I can't believe you've never creampied a woman before."

It's now the early hours of the morning as we all drift off.

My bladder wakes me up... I need a piss.

In the bathroom half asleep and as I finish Rox comes in and says, "He's asleep, you going back?"

As I dry my hands I say "I need a drink, I'm so hot."

Rox stands and flushes the loo; as I walk past her she grabs my flaccid cock, gently clasping it she says, "Feels meaty, think the flag pole can raise soon?"

I say, "Possibly with the right encouragement."

She says, "Well it has had nearly two hours rest. And am I not the only inspiration it needs!"

I didn't realise we had been asleep for that long.

We both head to the lounge. Log's fast asleep as we pass the open door of Rox's bedroom.

I grab a can and open it, I say, "You like some," offering the can to her.

Rox takes a few gulps as I sit on the sofa; she drops to her knees opening my legs.

Rox sucks me off as I drink my beer. And within five minutes I'm hard, Rox says, "I love bringing a cock back to life."

I ask, "Did you plan fucking us?"

Rox says, "No... didn't even expect you did I!"

I say, "Soon as you saw us you cleaned your pussy up though."

Rox says, "Wasn't for you two you egotistical bastard."

I say, "O..."

Rox says, "I'm seeing this bloke tomorrow, it'll be our fifth date, I was hoping he was finally going to be a man and stick it in me."

She grins and continues, "I was frustrated... and then you two came along."

Rox had a lovely touch, a nice soft but firm hold of my cock; she rubbed my frenulum with my flowing pre-cum.

Rox asks, "Do you mind me being rough with it?"

I ask, "I don't know, what do you mean?"

Rox says, "Let me do my thing and you stop me if you're not happy."

I'm halfway through my beer and Rox takes a stronger grip around my now stiff shaft. She takes in my cock-head, and begins softly but now and then gives it a hard suck.

The hard sucks become prolonged as she strokes up and down rapidly a couple of inches or so.

Taking my cock-head out of her mouth, making sure there's plenty of lube on it she rubs her open palm on the tip, back and forth, in circles and all with fantastic pressure. The sensation is incredible.

But the best is Rox dribbles more spit onto a palm, and grabs my cock-head, she rotates her fist tight, back and forth around my engorged knob.

Several times I thought she was going to twist my cock-head clean off. My eyes are closed, and the sensations Rox is giving me are unbelievable.

Rox slows down after a while and says, "Wow you are doing well, you like this don't you."

All I can do is nod my head. And she asks, "Seems like you're quite experienced for your age. Got a girlfriend?"

I manage to speak and say, "No... not at the moment."

She says, "Ahh that's a shame... or actually... good for me."

It's amazing how a woman knows exactly how to handle a man's cock, and make it feel so good that you're incredibly happy to be a man.

She says, "It's amazing we haven't done this before."

I say, "You don't like me remember."

With that, she twists my cock-head and briskly wanks me.

She says, "And here's me thinking it's you who doesn't like me!"

I finish my beer and Rox takes the can off me. Places it to one side then comes and sits on me, taking my cock fully into her.

I say, "You're okay with my cock now."

She says, "Yes, just takes time, every pussy can eventually take any size cock, I wasn't ready at first that's all."

We both sit there, not moving. I can feel her pussy tense around my cock as I flinch back in her.

We kiss for the first time; our tongues flutter and dance in each other's mouths. I hear Rox moan as I hug her tight and she starts to ride me, slow and sensual.

Holding her like this feels nice, not like holding an old woman at all. Rox's body feels tight, muscly, and quite solid for a lady over sixty.

Our lips and open mouths are locked onto each other. Then Rox pulls away, she starts to cry out, "Don't stop...don't stop... don't you fuckin stop, ah... ah... ah... fuck... ah... ah..."

She bites the side of my neck to quench her orgasm. Her hips grind down heavily on my groin. She moves slowly back with quick sudden movement forwards, which makes me feel really good.

Letting her lips ease off my neck she comes back to me and resumes our kiss.

She says, "So... come on you can tell me now, what is it about me you don't like?"

I say, "I don't really know... I suppose it's because I felt you didn't want to know me."

Rox says, "Idiot... it's your mum I don't like, after everything I've done for her. She still has no appreciation or respect, the way she behaved when she got married and then moved away."

I thought for a bit, we were both silent as we look at each other; she was getting emotional.

To lighten the mood, I say, "Well... at least we've cleared that up."

Even at her age, she made my cock feel so perfect being in a pussy.

I ask, "Do you think we can get on with each other now?"

Rox smiles and says, "You have your cock in me, and I'm looking forward to taking another load from you into my pussy. Does that answer your question?"

Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers
12