A Blanket and a Cushion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both have a little giggle, and another thought, I ask, "Earlier, when you came out of the bathroom after fucking Log. How come you came to me?"

Rox says, "Firstly... I hadn't finished fucking Log, I was uncomfortable and asked him to go to the bedroom. And when I saw you wanking, I thought I'd have some fun. I wasn't intending to blow you. I just wanted to spit on it out of disgust that you were doing that in my home. But on seeing this thing up close, it changed my mind and took me over."

And soon the sexual chemicals bring us back to the present.

Slowly closing her eyes, she moves her head away and says, "We should have done this years ago."

I bend down and take a nipple, I lick it, I flick it and I suck, she says, "Suck harder... like I did your cock."

I move between the two, sucking on each one as hard as I could and she seems happy.

I ask, "What do you mean years ago?"

Rox says, "I know we only met infrequently, but I did like you. And when you turned eighteen, I noticed you looked at me differently. And it was then I thought 'I'm going to have to taste your cum."

I say, "You are right; I used to wank off to you."

Rox says, "You dirty little shit! You close?"

I say, "Actually yes... very."

She stops moving and hovers above me about three inches or so, she says, "Fuck me!"

I drive up, hard and fast getting harder and faster. With my arms around her back, I pull down on her shoulders.

She slams herself down on me, and talks directly into my ear, "You're so fuckin deep!"

I'm also more than elated, I can feel a thud on the end of my cock-head and it feels fantastic.

Her beautiful chorus comes back, "Ah... ah...fuck...ah... ah... ahhh."

I pull her down hard, push my cock as deep as it will go, and we're both fucking, fucking and fucking each other, she's amazing and just keeps going.

I finally blow load after load into Rox. She makes me feel so satisfied cumming into her.

From the frantic fuck we've come to a full stop. Both still as we can be, my cock deep in Rox, apart from the reflex action of our chests gasping for air.

We stay in this position for what seems like ages. I say to her, "You're remarkable."

She says, "I like being active, age hasn't affected how I like my sex. Just cause I'm what you might call an oldie! I refuse to open my legs and just lay there like a wet sack and be prodded."

Rox slowly lifts her head off my shoulder, gives my lips a soft kiss, and says, "I haven't had sex for three years and then you two bastards come along!"

I say, "Yeah... sorry, I know you weren't expecting me... him... us."

Rox says, "Fuckin hell... you seem to have cum more than the first time."

She did make me cum a lot, felt so good ejaculating into her, fuck that was incredible.

I say to her, "Cumming that time felt awesome, especially after that hand job."

Rox says, "You boys need an older woman to show you what makes sex gratifying."

She's so right; none of my previous girlfriends ever made me cum and explode like Rox just did.

Rox asks, "What were you doing over here anyway?"

I say, "We had a rugby game, and due to a partly frozen pitch we started late till it was playable. Hence we finished later than expected."

Rox asks, "Over this way often?"

I say, "Not really, this was the first time, this team we played has just moved into our division."

Rox says, "So you'll be here more often."

I say, "Two, maybe three times a year."

Rox laughs, and says, "I'm sure we'll need each other three times a week, not a year."

I say, "You seem to like cum, take it in all holes hey..."

Rox says, "I love cum, swallowing it, in my pussy, over my tits, face..."

I feel Rox clamp her pussy on my cock and say, "Still hard."

I say, "It's you, you keep it like that."

But a minute later I soften and slip out followed by a stream of cum from her unplugged pussy. Rox says, "Never mind," she winks and says, "I'm sure it won't be long."

She is about to get off me, but I hold and refrain her.

I move a finger down, enter her fresh creampie and coat my finger in my cum. Still looking into her eyes I slowly move it to her arsehole. Circling it covering it with my cum, and as I just poke the tip in, her eyes close and she says, "Honey... that feels nice but let's wait."

I say, "You seem like someone who's done everything."

Rox says, "I'll take that as a compliment, and yes, been there, done that, got the... you know what I mean. But with one exclusion; I've never been double-barrelled, and before you ask... no... not happening."

I still have my finger in and just push up to the first knuckle. Looking at Rox, her eyes are closed and I hear a small mummer of pleasure from her lips.

I want to go deeper; Rox seems to be enjoying it for a while then opens her eyes and says, "Brings back memories of old that does. Let's leave it for another time maybe hey!"

I respect her wish, take my finger out and receive a soft kiss on my lips, she says, "Thank you... you going home in the morning?"

I say, "Suppose so."

Rox says, "You have to be back for any reason."

I say, "No... nothing I can think of, back to work on Monday though."

Rox asks, "What about him?"

I say, "No idea, but he's back at work on Monday too."

Rox says, "Let him go, stay tomorrow."

I say, "I thought you said you have a date tomorrow."

Rox replies, "I'll postpone... may even cancel it. I'll decide later."

I say, "I'll let you explain things to Log."

Rox says, "I'm sure he'll be fine," she looks at a clock on the wall and says, "It's just gone three, when he gets his wood in the morning, I'll treat him."

I say, "I'm sure he'll love cumming in your pussy again."

Rox says, "Again... what do you mean again?"

I say, "Earlier, on the toilet seat... in the bathroom!"

Rox smiled and sniggered a bit and says, "He didn't cum then, otherwise he'd be as limp as a dunked biscuit, which means we wouldn't have been fucking when you came into the bedroom."

I look at her and begin to say, "O I thought..." but stop short.

Rox says, "No, I'm not having his cum in there with yours, no way. I'll blow him off. I don't know what you think of me... but that's in your head."

We both go back to the bedroom, Log is still fast asleep.

We get into bed and Rox points to Log's cock, it's stiff and hard, and Rox says, "May not have to wait till the morning!"

I say, "I think if not you, maybe he needs some rest."

Rox says, "You're right... later then!"

With her back to me we spoon, Rox says, "If you stay tomorrow, you can use my rear entrance."

I wonder for a fraction of a second, then the thought of anal sent a spark to my cock, and we fall asleep.

To cut a long story short, Rox only blew Log off later in the morning. She sucked and swallowed his cum. She milked him like a true pro, Log seemed to be in agony as Rox extracted the cum right out of his balls.

I thought to myself if I should stay? Thinking I would also be receiving the same treatment, brought a broad smile to my face.

Rox dropped Log off at the station for the first train home. She made me ejaculate three more times on Sunday before she dropped me off for the last train home.

Yes, I did use Rox's rear entrance... anal is magic... but that's for another time... sorry!

And as it happened neither a blanket nor a cushion were required!

12