All Comments on 'A Blast from The Past'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlabout 5 years ago
Sweet Story

Suitable for a woman's weekly!

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 5 years ago
Nice

Incomplete, but nice. Details about why he believed his wife had replaced him in bed and how he became convinced otherwise are missing. A hint, whenever you think "it goes without saying" stop and say it, as it probably needs to be said.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Lost

Took you too long to introduce who I was. Then you got mixed which one was I as I had ordered fish not steak.

Little things make reading harder work than should be.

Best to stick with 3rd person POV. Saves having to remember your I's

KRD19254KRD19254about 5 years ago

Was a nice little diddle but just barely a 4*, due to so many typo's that even a once over read thru would have spotted and corrected - lazy. Also another major issue is I got lost many times in the transitions between WHO was talking when?

There you are with all four of them for the first time and the lines are bouncing all over the place between them - I could not follow who was saying what. Sometimes due to the comments within the sentence I could deduce who said what but not always.

Just a little clean up would have made it a very good story, a little more info would let me learn more about 'down-under', a place I've only been once via US Navy, but is on my bucket-list to thoroughly investigate, someday.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

I like the story a lot. AAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

JASON BEING HER FATHER AND THE INTRO OF HER MOTHER WITH JASON IS SICKENING.....JUST DOES NOT GEL.....NO GRAND STORY HERE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1*star!! The introduction of Ben was so poorly written then he is all over the daughter, set up by Jason!!

Jason being her father just spoilt the storyline

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
nice

funny and, oddly enough, plausible story given where it's situated.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 months ago

Funny parts and a good story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love good fiction. The fantasy about solar and wind power was especially funny.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories