A Blaze of Glory Pt. 02

Story Info
Being anonymous can become addicting.
5.9k words
4.81
4.1k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bus ride home was relatively uneventful for Brooke, which she was thankful for as her clothes still clung to her body with drying cum, with even more still caked on her face. Keeping her eyes on her feet the entire ride and desperate not to make eye contact with any other passengers, she was still in a state of shock as the bus shook and drove through the city closer to her final destination. As the street lights illuminated the bus around her before being plunged back into the dim lighting, her mind was brought back to the dark, dingey booth she had just left behind.

The dark dirty floor, the smell of sweat, the taste of cum on her lips...

The thought sent shivers up her spine as she still felt the stranger's warm, thick load in her stomach. A random hookup at a glory hole had been a long-time fantasy of the shy brunette but she never believed it would actually happen to her. Brooke was normally a timid girl with little experience with men, and that's why the idea of a glory hole appealed to her so much; it allowed her to be wild and as carefree as she wanted, with the anonymity befitting an introvert. When she discovered Teaz, the sex shop just a short bus ride from her house, on the forum mysterymeet.com she was immediately hooked. The next morning she had decided to go and check out the store for herself; never intending on actually going through with... that.

Even with no intention to actually participate in events that she loved to watch in those videos, she ended up on her knees with her throat being abused by a strange older man. Then again, Brooke couldn't be sure he was an older man; it could have been someone her age. Maybe someone from school, a neighbor, or even a friend? The thought of that excited her more than just being a stranger, someone she knew and talked to every day could have been the one to cover her face and fill her stomach and neither of them would ever know. Now that she had finally fulfilled this fantasy, she felt both satisfied and unlike her stomach, a little empty. Even though that sense of fulfillment with doing something so unlike her made her feel as light as a feather, knowing that it was just... over gave her a feeling of disappointment. It was such a wild, erotic experience that knowing she may never get that opportunity again all but took that feeling of lightness away.

The bus arrived at McArthur Street, a block away from her house and she quickly hurried past the bus driver, doing her best to avoid eye contact. Her eyes never left her feet the entire way home, as she rushed up the front steps and tried to close the door as quietly as she could to avoid alerting her parents. Unfortunately, they had been waiting for her too.

"Hey sweetie, you're back late!" her mom called out from the living room where she was curled up on the couch with a book. "Your dad was called in for a double tonight so I thought we could have some girl time together?"

Brooke's stomach dropped to the floor as she quickly kicked her shoes off and dropped her bag, rushing past the living room and calling out, "Hey Mom I'd love to! Sorry, got caught up on a project with Leah and totally lost track of time. I'm just going to change and then I'll be back!"

Before her mother could respond she already began making her way up the stairs, praying that she was in the clear. Brooke closed her bedroom door behind herself, letting out a sigh of relief. She began to undo her blouse, peeling the fabric off of her sticky skin and tossing it in her laundry basket with a frown.

"God... that's going to be a pain to wash.." she thought. Sliding her skirt off and tossing it into the basket along with her blouse, Brooke strolled into her en suite bathroom and inspected herself in the mirror. Her light brown hair was slightly disheveled, cum still caked to her face and body along with slightly smeared makeup made her even more glad she didn't stop to have a prolonged conversation with her mother. A feeling of panic overtook her at the sight, "Oh my God... did people actually see me looking like this?!"

Brooke started the shower and climbed into the steaming hot water, slowly scrubbing herself down and washing her hair. The moment the water hit her face, she was back in the booth; the hot cum splashing across her and covering her body. This time, however, she was fully naked, and it wasn't just one cock but dozens. The thought of it sent an electric jolt down her spine, with a tingling sensation coursing through the rest of her body. Pressing one palm against the tiled walls and hanging her head, Brooke sighed and let the steaming hot water pour down her, with her free hand slowly massaging the soap into her body. As her hand slowly made its way down her body, the tingling sensation began to overtake her; the culmination of emotions, fear, disgust, and arousal boiling over.

With her hand sliding between her legs, both the negative and positive emotions blended together into an animalistic longing. The thought of washing her cum soaked body quickly vanished, as she began to rub herself gently, a slender finger teasing her clit as her other hand braced against the wall. The image of that thick, sweaty cock pushing roughly down her throat alone drove Brooke wild, pushing a finger deep into her wet, sensitive pussy. Curling a finger to stroke her g-spot with her thumb roughly rubbing her clit, she let out a loud moan. Thankfully it was drowned out by the rushing water, and with that knowledge, she continued to pleasure herself as much as she could.

The musky scent of the stranger still penetrated her imagination as Brooke felt the pressure building up within her body. Pushing a second finger deep inside of herself, she was desperate to feel the same release she was deprived of just hours earlier. Dropping down to her knees in the hot water, Brooke finally gave in to the immense pleasure overtaking her as she moaned loudly; as she clenched around her fingers. Cumming hard, she felt the warmth dripping down her quivering thighs; the feeling becoming more intense as she slowly slid her fingers out of her sensitive pussy. With her breath still labored, she carefully got back up to her feet, bringing her fingers up to her lips to gently suck them clean.

I've already done enough to be ashamed of... what's one more thing to add to the list?" she thought, a tinge of regret coming over her as she tasted her cum soaked fingers. Once they were sufficiently cleaned, she continued washing up and eventually climbed out of the shower. With everything that had happened during the day, Brooke was exhausted and decided to dry off and call it an early night. But first, she needed to deal with her mother. As she got dressed in a pair of sweat shorts and a tank top, her light brown hair pulled up into a messy bun to keep her still damp hair from getting her clothes wet, Brooke poked her head out of the door and called out.

"Hey, Mom... I'm actually going to turn in a bit early. I'm exhausted from school today." she said, biting her lip hopefully, praying that her mother didn't push her on the subject. "Just a bit of cramming today so my brain feels like it's going to explode haha..."

"Oh, you sure honey? You haven't even eaten yet..." Brooke's mom called back, the sound of worry in her voice.

"Oh if only you knew how much I had to eat..." she thought, laughing quietly. "It's okay Mom, I'll just need to have an extra big breakfast tomorrow! Goodnight!"

"Goodnight sweetie," she called back before Brooke quickly closed the door and crawled into bed, pulling the blankets up to her chin as she stared at the dark ceiling above her. Even with the danger that could have come with that dingy place, the appeal of it vastly outweighed the risk. Brooke was surprised at how much she enjoyed the anonymity behind it. It really was the perfect way to express her sexuality without the fears that came with her social anxiety, being able to do and be whatever and whoever she wanted, when she wanted to do those things. Even with how much she enjoyed it, she knew that it could only be a one-time thing; it had to be a one-time thing. For tonight, Brooke would relish the experience and enjoy every memory that came with it, and for tomorrow, she would go back to being the repressed and quiet good girl that everyone expected her to be.

The next morning came all too quickly, and with the piercing sun coming through her blinds and blanketing the sleeping girl came the reminder of just how exhausted she was. Slowly sitting up, Brooke groaned and rubbed her eyes, before shuffling out of bed to have a shower with the hopes of waking up. After she blasted herself with cold water, the still half-asleep girl got dressed in her school uniform and slouched her way to the kitchen table, where her mother had already prepared breakfast.

"Morning Mom," Brooke grumbled, sitting down and immediately pouring a cup of coffee and nibbling on some toast. Her mom turned and laughed, seeing her still sleep-deprived daughter.

"If I didn't know you better, I would think you had a hangover." she joked, winking at Brooke who rolled her eyes.

"I wish. Like I said last night, I was exhausted from... ah, school, and just wish I could sleep today to catch up."

"Well unfortunately you need to go to school. I'm sure your friends would miss seeing you for a day, and I need to make sure you're kept out of trouble!" She teased, rubbing Brooke's shoulder. The comment caused the young woman to blush, with Brooke looking down at her face and hoping she wasn't found out.

"Mhmm. Well, don't worry, no getting into trouble for me." Brooke replied, before pushing the rest of her food away. "Alright I'm off to school, love you mom."

Giving her mom a kiss on the cheek, Brooke then grabbed her bag and quickly walked out the door. Putting her earbuds in, she put music on loudly as she strolled down to the bus stop, and waited. The thought of the glory hole was still fresh in her mind, mainly because she was now worried if anyone knew or could have suspected what she had been up to the previous evening, but she brushed off those thoughts as simple paranoia.

Walking into school felt like a blur, her mind still wandering as she made her way through the crowded hallways to her locker, and then to her homeroom class. The quiet monotony of her classes was a welcomed distraction for her ever-running mind, and with the lunch bell ringing she had all but forgotten her previous night's adventure. Strolling into the school cafeteria, Brooke found her best friend Leah, her boyfriend Jack, and the twin sisters Marie and Laura. As Brooke took a seat, Leah slid closer to her and beamed.

"Hey you! Feeling okay? You look exhausted." Leah said, frowning with concern. "Were you up too late studying or something?"

"Ah yeah... something like that." Brooke laughed, shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly.

"'Something like that' or that?" Laura asked, smirking. "Or were you doing something you're embarrassed of?"

"Ohhh Brooke, do you have a secret boyfriend?" Marie asked, winking at her sister causing the pair to giggle. Brooke rolled her eyes and looked down at her lunch, suddenly losing her appetite. She didn't know what Leah saw in the twins; sure they had all been friends since they were kids but in the last few years Marie and Laura had become such... bitches. The pair of them always were the ones who tried getting the group of friends up to no good, whether it by drinking, trying pot for the first time (which Brooke didn't partake in), or planning a 'girl's night', only to invite Jack and his friends over for truth or dare.

One of those nights was actually how Leah and Jack met for the first time; a small party at the twin's house where they played spin the bottle and forced the two strangers to make out in front of all of their friends. Between that, copious amounts of alcohol and the peer-pressuring from the pair of blondes pushed Leah into the arms of Jack. Brooke could understand the appeal of both; Leah was tall, fit, and a dancer who guys drooled over, sometimes literally. While Jack was just as tall, muscular, and a wrestler. With the promise of a scholarship to an Ivy League school the next year and rich parents, he was every girl's fantasy at school, which was part of the reason Brooke put up with his stares.

She wasn't as fit as her taller friend, but her perky chest and large firm ass seemed to be the only thing guys cared about when they talked to her. After a few conversations though, they were usually scared off; but Jack continued to talk to her which always gave her a small amount of pride. Then again, Jack stared at most girls, which she hated about him. Brooke always felt that Leah could do so much better than Jack, but the twins constantly talked him up to her and made him come across like a saint. They did know him better than Brooke did, but there was always something about the way he looked and acted toward other girls when Leah wasn't around that rubbed her the wrong way.

"Come on Marie, Brooke is way too busy planning out what she's going to wear to college interviews. Do you think she would ever find time for a guy?" Laura said, smirking at Brooke's embarrassed expression.

"Guys stop, have you seen Brooke? She's gorgeous and she's awesome. She would have no problems finding a guy." Leah said, a tinge of anger in her voice. Even though Leah loved spending time with the twins, she was always the first one to jump in and defend Brooke from their bullying. "She just... has other priorities, right Brooke?"

"Yeah..." Brooke replied, biting her tongue. "If only they knew what I was up to last night. That'd fucking show them!" she thought, pride swelling inside of her as memories of the previous night came flooding back.

"Mhmm, we're fully aware of her priorities," Laura said, rolling her eyes. "Well too bad, she'll probably miss our party this weekend then."

"Probably for the best though, Jack hates that you have to babysit her at parties. He wants you all to himself" Marie said, leaning across the table and flashing a smile at Jack. "I know you had mentioned how you thought she could be a bit uptight and how she cock blocks you."

Jack went bright red and began to stammer out, "N-no! I never said that, what the hell guys?"

The twins burst out laughing at his embarrassment, catching the rest of the table off guard. "Come on guys, we're joking!" Laura said, wiping her eyes.

"Yeah, we all know Brooke wouldn't be into those kinds of parties but you're too nice to hurt her feelings. And there's nothing wrong with Brooke just not being as mature as us, not all of us are scared off from sexual things." Marie said, her eyes trailing up and down Jack, seemingly unbeknownst to Leah.

The comments caused Brooke to clench her jaw and avoid saying anything out of spite. "Uptight huh? What the fuck do you call going to a glory hole and sucking some stranger's dick then?" Brooke thought, and for the first time the thought of what she did didn't make her feel nervous, or ashamed; but proud. She knew what they were saying was true; that her friends all considered her a bit of a prude, but that wasn't a bad thing, especially now since Brooke knew otherwise. She made her decision and stood up abruptly from the table, causing everyone to look at her in surprise.

"You're probably right, I wouldn't enjoy your party." Brooke spat back at them, before snatching her bag. "I could think of a thousand more fun things to do this weekend than sit around your basement and watch you flirt with Jack right in front of Leah."

Their jaws dropped, and the twins began to object before Brooke turned and strode out of the cafeteria. She felt a swelling of pride in her chest as she told the twins off for the first time ever, and at the look of embarrassment on Jack's face. Walking back to her locker to grab her books for the next class of the day, she made a decision; she would go back to Teaz that Friday and let loose, just enjoy herself without being pressured or judged by any of her shitty friends.

Friday came quickly and Brooke spent the whole day distracted from classes, focusing on the night ahead. Throughout the week leading up to her night, she had purchased some essentials; hair elastics, bottles of water, lip chap, and baby wipes. Brooke had learned a hard lesson the last time she had visited Teaz, and she was sure to avoid any awkward moments at the store, on the way home or God forbid, with her parents. In her backpack she packed a change of clothes to switch into prior to going to the store, hopefully protecting her identity as much as possible when she arrived. As the final bell rang for the day, Brooke made her way to her locker to grab the supplies she would need for the night ahead. As she was putting her books away, she was surprised by the sound of a throat being cleared behind her.

"Hey, Brooke!" Leah said, happily leaning against the locker and smiling at her friend. "I know you said you were busy tonight but... you're coming to the party, right? I wanted to make it up to you for how the twins treated you at lunch the other day..."

"Oh... sorry Leah I can't," Brooke said, finishing with her books and grabbing her backpack. "I would come but I really can't cancel tonight."

"What are you doing?" Leah asked suspiciously. "It's not like you to have plans on Friday nights. At least, plans that aren't with me."

"Well, I had to find something else to do since Jack was so desperate to get you alone." Brooke joked, winking teasingly at her friend. "I just have some shopping I need to do then I promised my parents I'd spend the night at home with them. It's fine honestly, just have fun and I'll go to the next one."

Before Leah could object, Brooke turned on her heel and quickly made her way down the hall, calling a quick goodbye to her friend. She knew that with enough time, Leah could break her down and convince her to go to the party, and if she bailed now she would never make it back to Teaz. Strolling out the front door of her school, Brooke put her headphones in to listen to music, with the added benefit of an excuse to avoid any other awkward conversations as she walked off of school grounds and to a nearby bus stop. Conveniently, the bus Brooke needed to take came regularly so it wasn't long before she was on her way deep into the heart of the city.

This time, Brooke disembarked from the bus at the same stop she previously did, but instead of heading straight to the store she instead went to a nearby cafe to grab a coffee and use the bathroom. This was for practical reasons; as she went into the bathroom she pulled out a spare set of clothes from her backpack, a t-shirt, zip-up hoodie, and black leggings. Now that she was comfortably out of her uniform, Brooke pulled the hood up over her head to conceal her face, packed her uniform away in her bag, and made her way back out onto the street toward her final destination.

She arrived at the large nondescript building, but unlike the first time she had come to Teaz, Brooke walked straight inside with a feeling of confidence. The neatly organized store with rows upon rows of toys, magazines, and other paraphernalia was much the same as when she was previously here, the rows having a few other patrons of the store browsing the selection. Brooke made sure not to waste any time and went straight to the counter, the same man standing behind it checking his cell phone. Pulling her hood around her face tighter, she walked up to the counter and cleared her throat, putting a $10.00 bill down on the counter.

"Hey uh... I'd like to rent out one of the booths please," she said quietly, trying to keep her face low so the man wouldn't recognize her. The cashier looked up from his phone in surprise, and took the bill, nodding.

"Huh? Oh, yeah of course go ahead back and pick any of the free booths," he replied, opening the cash register to put the bill in. "You'll have it for two hours. Have fun in there."

12