A Blaze of Glory Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nodding appreciatively at the man behind the counter, she quickly made her way into the same dingy, dark back hallway she was in just a few days before. The long hallway was lined with numerous doors, all with a small light just above the frame; either red or green depending on their occupancy. While most of the doors had a bright green light illuminating them, there were three that had red lights, spread along the hallway. Striding down towards the end of the hall she entered Booth 12; the same that she had her last experience. Situated as the second-last room in the hallway with one free booth on either side of it; it was the perfect place to let loose.

Once Brooke had entered the booth and set down her bag in the corner, she made sure to lock the door before turning the small TV embedded in the wall on. Flipping through the videos she found a video of a petite redhead kneeling between two massive, well-hung men while sucking one and vigorously jerking the second off.

Turning her attention to the video, she slid a hand between her legs and began to tease herself over the thin fabric of her leggings. Moaning softly as she did, her mind went back to her first time at Teaz, the feeling of the hard, cold floor on her knees, the sound and feel of the shaking wall as the stranger leaned his weight against it, the musky scent of his cock wafting over her...

Suddenly she was snapped out of her reminiscing by a firm knock on the wall to her left. Jumping slightly, she looked at the hole. The other side was lit up slightly like hers was, the person inside clearly watching a video as well; moaning echoing through the small hole but her vision was blocked and she could only see small cracks of light shining through. There was something blocking part of the hole. It wasn't hard to figure out what was standing on the other side of the hole, as Brooke was greeted with the sound of a belt unbuckling followed by a zipper slowly being pulled down. Almost instinctively she slid onto her knees, her eyes locked on the hole as her first challenge of the night finally revealed itself.

Brooke waited only a moment before the cock slid through the hole; it was slimmer and shorter than the last she had her last time at Teaz, with a small patch of hair around the base of the shaft. The shaft was already rock hard before her lips even made contact, her warm breath causing it to twitch gently while illuminated by the humming screen to her right. Seeing the shaft prominently in front of her eyes helped wash away the overwhelming nerves she had felt for the past several days and unlike her last experience at the hole she immediately dove in and enveloped the man in between her lips.

The man jumped slightly in surprise by how eager she was but stayed still to let Brooke have her way with him. While this man wasn't as long or thick as her first cock at Teaz, she still made sure to put in her maximum effort. A week's worth of excitement and anticipation finally came to fruition as she bobbed her head forward and back, swirling her tongue around. The salty taste of his skin made her salivate heavily, doing her best to not make a mess... but not being overly successful with it. Suddenly, the stranger groaned and, a spurt of thick hot cum sprayed down the back of her throat. Three ropes shot out, a soft moan escaping her lips and while Brooke's tongue began to lap up the remaining drops the man suddenly pulled away from her mouth.

"S-sorry... that was really good. Thanks." he gruffly mumbled, his words were quickly followed by the sound of a zipper being pulled up and hurried footsteps leaving the booth. Brooke was in shock, the small load still sitting in her mouth with the taste filling her senses. With a long, slow gulp she swallowed it down; coughing slightly. Disappointedly, Brooke slumped back against the stool in the middle of the booth with her eyes remaining locked on the now-empty hole. The taste continued to linger in her mouth as she felt her face burning at the embarrassment of once again being found in this situation. With a look of determination, Brooke quickly unzipped her sweater, balling it up and tossing it into the corner of the booth, and pulled a hair elastic from her wrist, bringing her hair into a loose ponytail. "I am NOT going to end the night on that." she thought, annoyed before turning back to the video playing in front of her.

Climbing back up onto the stool in the center of the booth, she turned her attention to the young redhead who was now servicing a new set of cocks. Her face and lithe naked body were covered in a spattering of cum, her makeup running down her face and streaking along with tears from a rough throat-fucking. Brooke lifted her hips up slightly to pull the tight leggings down, bunching the fabric around her knees. Sliding a hand between her thighs she returned to rubbing her clit, an index finger teasing her tight pussy gently. Her breath began to quicken as her already wet pussy began to quiver under her own touch. Pleasure began to build up within her body as the sound of the same booth to her left seemingly opened and quickly closed behind the new stranger. A small light lit up in the other booth, the hole in the wall slightly illuminated as a large figure could be seen flipping through videos.

Biting her lip, Brooke smiled mischievously as she let out a louder moan. Fingering herself deeper now and curling a finger in to tease her G-Spot, she kept her eyes locked on it. The figure on the other side laughed deeply, before confidently stepping up to the hole. With the sound of his belt buckle being undone and a zipper following it, the man spoke; "Damn I didn't believe them when they said some horny slut was in here. It's my lucky day."

"It definitely is," Brooke said quickly, sliding down slowly to her knees before all but crawling up to the hole; her leggings still pulled down around her knees. She was careful to change her voice slightly just in case but continued to tease herself while waiting eagerly for the man. "What did I just say? God, I've never acted like this..." she thought, as she became possessed by the pleasure coursing through her body. Chuckling, the man slid a significantly longer and thicker cock through the hole, even barely semi-erect the long shaft hung down the wall in front of her.

"Well if that's the case, then let's have some fun baby." the man said, his cock twitching slightly in the exposed air. The shaft itself was thick; almost as if it were three of her fingers together and easily close to 7 inches hanging in front of her face. The skin of the shaft was slightly more tanned than the previous two men she had pleasured. Did she know anyone who was tanned that would come here? A mental picture of this tall, confident man began to fill her mind, something that could match the deep voice she had heard. Around the base of the shaft was shaved smooth, but the smell of cologne penetrated her senses. Leaning forward, Brooke ran her soft, wet tongue down the length of his shaft, sighing at the taste. The stranger sighed happily as her tongue ran along his skin, with her eyes growing heavy as she finally reached the tip.

Brooke's tongue began to explore the man's tip, helping make it wetter before engulfing it in her mouth. She could feel the wall slightly buckling as the man put his weight on it, pushing the thick cock even further into her mouth. Even as she first took it in, Brooke knew this would be a struggle as her jaw was held open to accommodate his girth. Bobbing her head forwards and back, she could feel pain starting to form at holding her mouth open for something so thick. Pulling back suddenly, she gasped deeply for a breath of air and brought her hands up to her shirt to quickly pull it off. Looking for a place to discard her shirt; covered with several strands of saliva she tossed it to the same corner she had previously put her hoodie, with her free hand stroking the man's cock. It wasn't long before the small amount of pain had subsided and she dove back in enthusiastically, slurping and pushing the girthy cock deeply into her throat. One of Brooke's hands slid up to stroke the end of the stranger's dick that she wasn't able to take into her mouth, as her other hand slid back to its original spot between her legs.

Now fully soaked, Brooke pushed a second finger deep inside of her which elicited a squeal that echoed in the small booth. Her throat tightened around the man, and the stranger groaned in pleasure. "Fuck.. that feels good. Do you like choking on daddy's cock?" he grunted out, his hips starting to thrust slowly into the young woman's mouth.

"Mhmm... hmpf... yes Daddy." she panted out, pulling her face away from his cock.

"Good girl. Now bring your mouth back here," he commanded. She obediently listened to him, taking him back into her mouth. Pushing her lips as close to the hole as she could, Brooke remained still as she was lost in the pleasure between her legs. The man began to roughly thrust into her mouth, fucking her throat and filling the girl's cramped booth with echoing sounds of gluk gluk slurp gk over and over again. Every thrust the stranger made pushed even further, pushing through her objecting throat as he had his way with Brooke. Suddenly, a voice could be heard behind her from the opposite hole.

"Damn girl, you look like you're having a good time." The voice laughed, followed closely by a giant hand gripping her ass cheek firmly. With a yelp of surprise, she pulled away from the large cock as it continued twitching; glistening in the dim light of the booth. The newcomer had entered the booth to Brooke's right and was squeezing her ass, before giving it a firm spank playfully. "Keep going, don't let me interrupt."

She could see a shiny wedding ring on the man's large hands. "This is getting way out of hand!" she thought before her eyes met the saliva-slicked cock in front of her face. "I've got to finish this first..."

Taking a deep, shaky breath she pushes herself forward again and takes the cock as deeply as it'll go. Bringing one hand up to brace herself on the wall, her other hand reached up to begin stroking the man's balls to help encourage him to finish. Keeping her body in place, and with her lower half now fully exposed, she felt the man behind her release her ass and a soft whistling sound. Clearly, the newcomer was staring straight at her tight, young pussy. The newcomer's hand continued to explore her ass, before gently stroking her, the rough skin of his fingers pushing themselves deeply into her. Moaning around the cock in front of her, Brooke felt so full, two men pleasuring themselves using her small body.

Brooke continued to be used in this way for several minutes, the stranger in the booth to her left fucking her throat as if it were nothing more than a fleshlight while the newcomer in the booth to her right fingered her hard and deep. She could taste the salty precum dripping out of his cock and dripping down her raw throat; the man's breathing became labored. The stranger continued at the same fast pace, panting out; "Get ready for daddy's cum... you're going to swallow it all!"

While her body couldn't react fast enough to prepare her, she felt a torrent of thick cum pouring down her throat. This was the biggest load she had had yet, and she immediately began to gag on it. As the load began to flood her stomach, it felt as if a dam burst within her as she finally was pushed over the edge herself; cumming hard on the newcomer's fingers. Her pussy clenched around his fingers while her throat tightened around the thick cock in front of her, milking the man dry. While her throat constricted around the man, she swallowed it down eagerly, a sense of relief finally passing as he slid out of her mouth and the hole, quickly doing up his pants. "That was great baby, come back next Friday and I'll gladly come see you again."

Brooke took a moment to catch her breath before pulling her body away from the man fingering her. "Y-yeah... same time next week?"

The man laughed and turned his TV off. "Can't wait. Have fun."

Looking back over her shoulder, she was greeted with the sight of another cock waiting eagerly and fully erect for her. It appeared that the newcomer wouldn't be satisfied with just getting her off. With the sound of the stranger to her left exiting his booth and the waves of pleasure still overtaking her mind, Brooke swallowed the remaining cum in her mouth and with a deep breath dove in for her next challenge of the evening.

It was going to be a long night.

12