A Blaze of Glory Pt. 03

Story Info
Cravings can quickly become addictions. That's what happens.
7.3k words
4.68
4.6k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning came quickly on Saturday and woke Brooke up with the sound of a shrill, ringing alarm. She grumbled in annoyance before pressing the off button on her phone for the alarm and sat up straight in bed with a stretch. Taking a large swig of water from the glass on her bedside table, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and looked outside and was greeted only with dark rain clouds and the gentle pattering of rain on her window. The poor weather was a gift however, as it meant that she had an excuse to not leave her room for the whole day and wouldn't run the risk of having to talk to anyone.

For the past three weeks, most Saturday mornings meant that Brooke's throat was too sore to talk and would require an hour after waking up of just silence. Since she had discovered Teaz and its wonderful back rooms almost a month prior, she had begun to visit it more and more. At first, it was just one night per week, but after the success of her second visit, she had fully become addicted. Having returned the next night, twice the next week, and twice again the past week. It became a routine for her, sneaking out of school at the end of the day before her friends could say anything, and going on the weekend when her parents were working a double shift at the hospital and wouldn't have any clue about where their daughter had been all night.

These regular trips to the local adult toy store awakened something inside of Brooke and helped her grow into something... someone new. It wasn't just Brooke who noticed these changes but her friends had noticed too. Since these forays into the small, dark booths surrounded by horny men began, her friends had noticed Brooke become more confident in herself, dressing less conservatively and not letting the twins Marie and Laura get under her skin as easily. It hadn't been just her confidence with her friends either, but she had become more daring in private as well.

She laid back down in bed, looked at her cell phone, and scrolled through her camera roll, looking at her previously taken photos. The only pictures she had taken now for the last two weeks were photos and videos of her 'conquests'. The most recent photos were taken the previous night, ranging from when she first arrived at her regular booth, a few sultry selfies just after she had taken her shirt off and was left in a simple black bra, to photos and videos she took of herself with a variety of cocks in her mouth, her makeup running down her face, cum caking her fair skin and light brown hair. Even looking at these photos after the fact sent memories of her adventures flowing through her mind, and causing her skin to become hot and flushed. The lingering taste of cum still on her breath even after brushing her teeth, the empty feeling in her stomach along with the knowledge that all she's had to eat for the last twelve hours was the semen of strangers, the aching in her throat, and the memory of her pussy being filled by fingers; both her own and those of strangers.

With a smirk, Brooke peeled off her pajama shorts and began to play with herself while scrolling through the pictures and videos, quickly building up an orgasm. Scrolling through them, she continued to edge and please herself over and over again, almost pushing herself over the finish line before stopping. While she had never done Teaz two nights in a row she planned to let loose and enjoy it to the max. Making sure she was as pent up as possible and as horny as she could meant that every man she met would get her maximum effort.

Sighing in frustration as she denied herself yet another orgasm, Brooke finally closed her camera roll and began to pull up her phone's internet browser. Three weeks prior she had discovered the website mysterymeet.com and that was how she had heard about Teaz in the first place. Since then, she hadn't returned to the website but now she felt the overwhelming urge to go back. Living through her experiences had been incredible and fed a primal urge inside of her, but the stories the men wrote on the forum gave her something completely different. Pulling up the site, she simply searched 'Teaz' and was greeted by dozens of results. Post after post discussing the store, experiences within it, and debating the best times to go. Brooke devoured each review, reading about men feeling the best anonymous pleasure of their lives, talking about cheating on their spouses there, men of all ages, backgrounds, and walks of life enjoying exactly what she had begun to enjoy. One thread caught her eye; dated two weeks prior titled Want the best bj of your life? Go to Teaz!

Listen guys, I'm the type to just lurk on here and not actually post my experiences but god DAMN have I got something for you. I went to Teaz Friday afternoon and it was fucking incredible. I wasn't even going to go into the booths originally, but the guy behind the cash register told me some sexy girl was waiting in one of the booths so I had to check it out. I went through and found the booth and when I looked through the hole this chick was half-naked and going to TOWN on some guy. She let me finger her and was probably the tightest pussy I've ever felt. When the other dude came I had my turn and she didn't disappoint.

Apparently, she comes by pretty often (I've gone back and met her twice), usually on Friday/Saturday and some nights during the week. If you guys are looking for the best, I highly recommend this girl.

The username on the account was 'MrMax' and while she couldn't tell for certain which guy it had been or if he was even talking about her, Brooke was pretty certain she knew exactly who it was about and the guy who wrote it. On her second visit to Teaz, she played with about 6 men. The third of these strangers happened to enter the booth when her leggings were pulled down around her knees, pleasuring herself while she was serving a large, thick member. Much to her surprise, the man watched Brooke before fingering her and bringing her to an intense orgasm while deepthroating the other man. It was the start of something incredible for her; giving her ever more extreme pleasures and leading to what has quickly become an addiction to these anonymous meetings.

Continuing to read through the comments on MrMax's post, she found even more men commenting on it.

I think I met her last weekend! The little slut got me off twice. Wish I could know when she'd be going next. - CapnCool69

Damn, yeah if she ever posted on here or if anyone finds a schedule or something let us know. - xXGHloverXx

I bet her pussy tastes great... - RawDog111

The comments all got Brooke's blood pumping again. Seeing all of these men talking about her! Within her group of friends, she had been by far the least popular with men. Some people found her body attractive; she was petite with a firm round ass and perky 34b chest with the perfect lips for her favorite past-time. The issue was she was shy in person, especially around men and her sense of fashion reflected that. When not in her school uniform, she normally wore hoodies and jeans which hid her figure except when she was at home, at a sleepover with her best friend Leah, or more recently; when she had gone to Teaz she would be wearing a pair of black leggings. Since she had begun her trips, however, she had begun to wear shorts, skirts, tighter tops, and be generally more outgoing.

She had been planning as usual for a Saturday night to arrive at around 6 pm and stay for a few hours but now she was desperate to go longer. Looking at the clock on her phone, Brooke saw the time at 9:57 am which caused her to frown. 'God... what am I going to do in the meantime?' Almost as if an answer to her prayers, her phone vibrated as she received a text from Leah.

Leah: Hey girl! The twins and I are going to the mall to buy new dresses for grad/prom. Did you want to come along? We were going to hang out at my house after :)

The thought of spending any amount of time with Marie and Laura seemed like a nightmare for Brooke. But looking at her closet she felt that she could do with picking up some new clothes.

Brooke: Hey! Sure, I have an appointment in the afternoon so I'll need to head out pretty early but I'll meet you there.

Leah: Sounds good! Can't wait!

Climbing out of bed finally, Brooke went to her en suite bathroom to have a quick shower before heading out to meet the girls. While she normally relished her time in the steaming shower, Brooke had one last thing she wanted to do before leaving home...

Stepping out of the shower with just a towel wrapped around her body, she sat down at her desk and opened her laptop; pulling up mysterymeet.com. Pulling up a series of posts regarding Teaz, she quickly made an account and began to type up a post.

Hey everyone! I'm 18 and have regularly been going to Teaz for these last few weeks. Met up with a lot of you amazing guys and wanted to post so I can share when I'm going a bit easier. I'll be going tonight at 6:15 pm, and trying to be in Booth 12 as usual. Hopefully, I'll see you there!

- xoxo anontemptress18

After posting, she quickly got dressed and grabbed her things before heading out to meet Leah. Pulling on a pair of black jeans, a grey sweater with a tank top underneath it, and the sexiest pair of underwear she owned, Brooke pulled her brown hair up into a ponytail. Grabbing her bag, she threw in some of her normal supplies for Teaz; hair elastics, a bottle of water, gum, face wipes, and hand sanitizer. Making her way downstairs, she gave a quick goodbye to her mother before heading to the bus stop and boarding the bus to the mall. After 20 minutes, Brooke arrived at the mall and after waiting for a few minutes in the food court her friends arrived.

"Brooke! You came!" Leah said, hugging her best friend tightly with a warm smile. Pulling away, Brooke looked over at the rest of the group trailing behind Leah. "I was half expecting you to bail."

"Of course I came, I promised didn't I?" Brooke said, smiling at Leah and brushing off the cutting remark, before turning to the rest of the group. Behind her, was Leah's boyfriend Jack, his best friend Mark, and the twins Marie and Laura. The twins as always gave her the side eye as they both were all but clinging onto the two guys, but once Brooke arrived Jack and Mark's attention shifted.

"Hey, Brooke!" Mark said eagerly, stepping in to hug her as well. Mark was tall like Jack, 6 foot 2, broad-shouldered with brown hair cut in a fade. He was handsome and aside from Jack was the most popular guy in school. For some reason, he seemed to have a thing for Brooke. "I'm glad you made it."

"Me too," she said, smiling at him warmly. Brooke's eyes drifted to Jack and saw him looking her up and down quickly before acting as if nothing happened. "What's first today then?"

The group went from store to store for several hours, the girls looking at expensive dresses while the boys looked at tuxes. Not only were they needing to buy clothes for graduation, but also prom. After trying on several items and making a shopping list for herself, Brooke took a look at the clock on her phone and saw the time; 4:48 pm. It'd take an hour to arrive at Teaz, so Brooke was already cutting it close.

"Hey I'm sorry but I've got to run." She said, sliding her phone back into her bag and pulling Leah aside. "I have that... appointment I mentioned earlier."

"Seriously? Can't you reschedule it or something? I've barely seen you in weeks." Leah sighed, pouting at Brooke. "I just feel like you've been avoiding me."

"It's not that I swear, it's just..." Brooke began to say, unsure of how to eloquently say I just prefer to spend my time at a glory hole. "I've been stressed and you know I don't get along with the twins."

"Come on, they aren't that bad," Leah said, casting a glance back to the group who were chatting idly as they waited for the pair to finish their conversation. "I know they can sometimes come across as rude, but you just need to give them a chance."

"I'm sorry, I've tried to give them a chance and it always backfires. But I'll try... for you." Brooke said, giving Leah a soft smile.

"Great! So you'll come over to my place then?" Leah said, lighting up as if she had finally won the debate.

"N-no... I'm still busy." Brooke said, a tinge of irritation flooding her mind. 'Why couldn't she just leave this alone?`

"Fine I get it, maybe after you're done you can come over?" She suggested, plastering a fake smile on her face. It was clear that she was disappointed by her answer, but knew pushing more would just aggravate the situation. "I know Mark was hoping for some quality time, if you two got together we could do double dates! I know how much you two have been flirting lately."

It seemed as though recently Leah had become boy crazy just like the twins, and they couldn't simply hang out as they had in the past. Every social gathering they had was done with the intention of someone hooking up with someone else, and seemingly it was Brooke's turn to be thrown into the fire.

"Are the twins going to be there?" Brooke asked, groaning.

"Yeah, the guys are coming too." She said, apologetically. "It was going to just be us girls but I wanted to have the guys over too for drinks..."

Tapping Leah on the shoulder Jack cleared his throat. "Uh actually babe, my mom just texted me so I have to go home for a bit. But I'll come over later." He said, kissing her cheek.

"Aww okay," Leah replied, pouting. "The two people I want there are bailing, that's just great. Just text me and let me know when you'll come over okay? Mark can still come hang out with us in the meantime."

"Sounds good, love you." He said, kissing Leah passionately before giving a small smile to Brooke. "See you later."

"I'm actually heading out too," Brooke said, slinging her bag over her shoulder. "I'll walk out with you."

The pair said their goodbyes to the rest of the group and walked towards the exit together in almost silence. It had always been tense between the two since Brooke always considered Jack to be a bit of a scumbag. His eyes always wandered to other girls even with his perfect girlfriend right next to him, even casting glances Brooke's way every once in a while. While she felt disgusted by his actions, she couldn't help but feel a little flattered when he did it; maybe it was the newfound confidence from Teaz, her recent arguments with Leah, or just the fact she found him attractive as well, but getting looked at by him made her feel sexy.

Once Brooke and Jack approached the exit, she nodded toward the bus stop. "You taking the bus home?" She asked, breaking the silence and dreading his answer; Jack lived in the same direction as her, so if he asked why she was taking a bus in the opposite direction it could cause problems.

"Ah no, I've got my dad's car." He replied, awkwardly. "Did you uh... need a lift home?"

While she was happy to hear he wouldn't ask questions about why she was taking the bus downtown instead of back to their neighborhood, she now had to contend with his offer.

"N-no that's okay!" She said hastily, maybe a little too hastily. "What I mean is I don't want you to go out of your way or anything, I like taking the bus. I just put some music on and relax."

He laughed in response, nodding. Quickly looking her up and down, he smiled playfully and said, "Alright suit yourself. Maybe I'll see you at Leah's tonight?"

"Y-yeah... maybe," She said, smiling sweetly back at him. Why was her heart fluttering so much? "Well... drive safe."

Before Jack could reply, she hurried away towards the bus stop, planting herself on the bus bench and feeling her skin becoming flushed. She always felt embarrassed when he showed her attention, but Brooke thought she was past that with her newfound confidence. With each visit to Teaz, Brooke felt herself becoming more and more outgoing and comfortable in her skin. But with that growing level of comfort, came a lingering tension when those she considered to be her friends treated her like she was still the perpetual third wheel. Leah has often treated Brooke like a doll, wanting to do her makeup, buy new clothes, and try to get her to be more extroverted, and now that Brooke had found a way to do those things without Leah it had put a strain on their relationship. Whether she knew about Teaz or not, it was obvious that Brooke was growing without the help of her friend and it irritated Leah.

Despite the stress that was constantly building up within Brooke around her friends and social life, she needed to put those thoughts aside. Now that she was alone, all that mattered was the bus that would take her to Teaz, where she could truly relax.

[ch]

The bus came after a short wait, and Brooke boarded without delay; starting her journey to her new favorite hangout. It was an excruciating hour but finally, she arrived in the rundown grey city center, only a few blocks away from Teaz. Brooke pulled her hood up over her head, making sure her face was covered before making her way the rest of the way to the square concrete building. Inside were rows and rows of organized toys, magazines, and other sexual paraphernalia, with men milling about and looking at things to buy. Today was certainly one of the busier times she had seen Teaz over the last three weeks.

'I wonder if this has anything to do with my post...' she thought, her heart pounding in her chest. It felt as though every set of eyes followed her petite figure through the store as she approached the counter. Today behind the counter was a different man than usual, in his late fifties, with greying shoulder-length hair, a large potbelly, and stubble who leered at her from behind the register.

"Hi, I'd like to rent a booth," she said confidently. The man's eyes widened in surprise for just a moment before a large smile crept across his face.

"Of course little lady," he said, looking around at all of the men who were doing their best to act casual. "$5 for the hour."

She put $20 down on the counter, which elicited a surprised look on the man's face. Without another word, she turned and walked into the back room, doing her best to ignore the wolfish grins and hungry eyes burning into her back. Pushing the curtain aside, Brooke strode confidently into the back hallway, the dingy, dark area filled with numerous doors flanking both sides of her. She walked down the hallway, walking by door after door with either a green or red light above it, indicating if it was occupied or not until she arrived at her home away from home; Booth 12. The light above Booth 14 was red, meaning someone was inside of it while the light above 10 was green.

'May start the night the right way...' Brooke thought, her mouth beginning to water as she quickly entered the booth and closed the door, flipping the lock with a resounding click. The black paneling covering the walls at one time made her feel uneasy, stains covering them (many of which were now caused by her own activities), the matching black floor panels making her feel like she was standing in the empty void of space. Against the wall opposite the door was a TV mounted, with several buttons next to it indicating movies she could flip on at her leisure. Settling into the seat set right in the middle of the booth, she began to click through some of the videos, seeing clips and frames of gangbangs, bondage, girl on girl... everything a pervert like her could ask for. Selecting a gangbang video, she undid her jeans and slid a hand slowly down to tease herself.

The otherwise perfectly dark booth was illuminated with the images on screen, the booth was perfectly silent aside from Brooke's soft moans and the sounds of bodies slapping on her screen. It was not even two minutes before attention was drawn to her and a soft knocking came from the wall to her right; Booth 14. By the time she turned her attention to the hole, a thick decent-length cock had already slid through, semi-erect with fairly long hair surrounding it. As she knelt she was hit with the smell of his musk, he clearly had been jerking himself off in that booth. 'Had he been waiting for me?' she thought, thinking back to the post she had made that morning. Just the thought of him coming here just to meet her had her heart race.