A Blaze of Glory Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching out, she gingerly gripped the stranger, stroking his smooth skin and feeling the bristling hair against her hand. He moaned as she jerked him, feeling his cock growing in her hand as she continued to squeeze and stroke him, maintaining the speed and pressure. Now that the stranger's cock was growing, Brooke could see how long it was to complement its thickness. 'Definitely a grower, not a shower.' she thought, laughing softly as she continued to stroke him and felt his body weight pressing against the wall. As she leaned in, finally feeling his fully erect cock and ready to take him into her mouth she was greeted with a loud groan, and a thick spray of hot, sticky cum.

Brooke blinked in surprise, the tip of his shaft mere inches from her face as it sprayed out, shooting thick ropes across her face. She yelped in shock, still holding his cock as it twitched in her hand and the man's groans turned into a sigh of pleasure. He began to pull away from the hole, his dick sliding out of her hand before grumbling out, "S-sorry... thanks for that."

Before she could respond, Brooke could hear the door in the adjacent booth open and close quickly, followed by quick heavy footsteps walking down the hall past her booth. She was still sitting there in shock, warm wetness dripping down her face as she sighed in disappointment. "Man... couldn't even let me have my own fun," she grumbled, pulling out wipes from her bag and cleaning her face. Even after wiping off the man's load, she could feel small amounts still drying across her skin but that didn't phase her; it'd likely be the first of many tonight. Looking down at her clothes, she noticed some had begun to drip down so she quickly took off her sweater followed by her tank top, rolling them up into a ball and sticking it in the corner. This was par for the course whenever she visited Teaz, the first few guys would make a mess, and she'd strip down further and further.

Suddenly she heard someone entering Booth 10 to her left, and almost immediately the stranger's belt was being undone. Peering through the hole, Brooke was greeted with only darkness until the small television in the neighboring booth was turned on, and she could see a video of a petite blonde girl on all fours, a burly older man; possibly her "step-father" thrusting and pounding into her from behind. She could not see much of the man, as he was standing next to the hole so she could only see up to about belly-high. He was looking at the video, and she could hear the soft slapping of skin, which was not coming from the video. Brooke cleared her throat loudly, the man's body shifting slightly to look at the source of the noise. Without another word, he turned and pushed his erect cock through the hole.

It was a bit above average in both length and thickness, cleanly trimmed and circumcised. Brooke wasn't going to waste the opportunity this time like she had with the previous man, reaching to grip the base of his cock she quickly enveloped him in her mouth. She slurped along the man's shaft, sliding forward and backward as her mouth salivated, the man groaning in pleasure on the other side as she pleasured him. Sliding him out of her mouth, Brooke then tilted her head to the side, wrapping her lips around his shaft, teasing his skin with her wet tongue. Sliding her hand down her pants, Brooke began to tease herself, moaning in pleasure against the stranger's shaft.

"Oh fuck yeah baby..." he moaned, his cock swelling against Brooke's lips. "Suck it again."

Brooke smiled against his cock, pulling away before burying it deeply into her throat, slurping and bobbing her head backward and forwards with her tongue swirling around his tip. While on the other side of the hole, the sounds that could be heard were the man moaning in pleasure, mixed with the exaggerated moans of the pornstar on the video while on her side of the hole was the sound of wet gurgling and gluk gluk gluk. Her focus was fully on the man she was pleasuring, and she was so focused she did not hear the door to Booth 14 opening behind her. She could feel the cock pushing deeper and deeper into her throat, slowly going deeper and deeper until she had to fight her gag reflex. Relaxing her throat and body, she pushed her lips close to the hole, holding herself steady as her partner began to thrust hard and fast, tears welling in her eyes as she did her best to not react.

"Damn, I knew it'd be you." a voice behind her said, accompanied by the sound of a belt buckle being undone. "I'm fucking glad I saw your post baby, nice to see you back in action."

Pulling back slightly from Booth 10, she turned to look at the other hole and saw a flaccid cock pushed through with tanned skin. Reaching out towards Booth 14, she began to stroke his shaft, still licking her current partner to not leave him alone. She could feel the newcomer's cock growing in her hands, gently pulling the foreskin back and careful not to overstimulate the tip. The man in Booth 14 groaned happily as he continued to grow to full mast before Brooke returned to deepthroating and slurping on her first partner's cock. He suddenly pulled away, disappearing from the hole much to Brooke's disappointment but she continued sucking happily on her first partner, tasting pre-cum dripping out onto her tongue. She could hear the man in Booth 14 doing something on the other side of the wall, but she couldn't pay him any attention, she needed to focus. The taste of the cock in her mouth, pushing deeper into her throat with the gentle scent of cologne wafting from the man was intoxicating, making her dizzy along with the lack of air she could take in. Even in her haze, she could hear that same deep voice calling out from behind her.

"Damn I'd hate to see you stop... but I want a turn," he said, the sound of something sliding back through the hole. "Bring that pussy over here."

Looking back over her shoulder her eyes widened in shock and she suddenly choked on the man's thick shaft. Sticking out from the hole fully erect was the same penis she had seen previously, but this time it was wrapped in a tight condom. While it wasn't the first time she had seen a condom on one of the men she met at Teaz; many men were uncomfortable with hooking up with strangers as she had been at first, but this was the first man who had asked to fuck her. The same nervousness she had felt the first time she had seen a man come through the hole was suddenly back and significantly stronger. Before her journeys to Teaz began, she had minimal experience with men, while having done oral before but never in a setting she fantasized about like this. Losing her virginity was a completely new idea and one that slightly terrified her. Biting her lip as she thought over, the pros and cons flooded through her mind. What if the condom broke? What if it hurt? What if she caught something?

While it was only seconds since the man all but commanded Brooke to let him fuck her, it felt like an eternity. Sliding her hand between her legs, she felt how wet she was already and made her decision. Pulling away fully from the man in Booth 10, Brooke began to pull her jeans and her lacey red thong fully off, tossing them into the corner along with her balled-up shirt and sweater. Brooke suddenly felt so exposed, kneeling in the middle of a dirty, dark room that was barely big enough for one person to sit in comfortably; the feeling of dried cum still caking her face and her brown hair a mess from the rough face-fucking from Booth 10. The only piece of clothing she had left on at this point was her red lace bra, and while neither of the men could see her due to the filled holes on either side of the booth, she felt self-conscious. Her mind was made up though, and as she finished stripping down Brooke slid the stool a bit closer to Booth 14. Hearing the scraping of the stool leg on the ground, she could see the stranger's condom-covered cock twitching in anticipation.

Once the stool was in place, she delicately positioned herself and knelt on the stool, one knee braced on the wooden stool with her other leg still holding her up from the floor. This position was extremely cramped, and the length of her torso across the width of the booth could reach almost both walls. Suddenly, the man in Booth 14 pressed his body against the wall, his tip pushing gently against her pussy much to her surprise. Biting her lip, Brooke reached back, gripping the slick rubber, and rubbing it against herself before pushing her own body back. The moment the tip began to press inside of her, Brooke responded with a loud moan; echoing through the booth and squeezing her eyes shut. Every second she continued to push back, she could feel her body becoming more and more filled. At first, it was a slight pain, her body stretching to accommodate the man's girth. Once he was about halfway in, he began to thrust slowly, his thick cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy.

"Jesus baby..." he moaned, picking up the pace as he continued to enjoy her tight body. "You're so fucking tight..."

Feeling him go faster and harder, her mind became clouded. The pain became pleasure and her moans became almost uncontrollable. Brooke began to feel herself becoming unbalanced, so she stuck a hand out against the opposite wall to brace herself. Pressing hard into the wall, she pushed herself back until she felt the cool, rough paneling of the wall against the soft skin of her ass. Once she was pushed all the way back, Brooke could feel the man from Booth 14 pushing into her, squealing in a mixture of pain and pleasure while he slammed himself into her. Brooke's body rocked forward with every thrust from him, the stool shaking beneath her with every movement.

"Did you forget about me?" the man in Booth 10 said, his hard cock still just inches from her face. She bit her lip, every thrust from the man behind her pushing her closer and closer to the uncovered cock by her face. Opening her mouth, she slid herself forward so she could resume sucking the man in Booth 10 while the one behind her continued to thrust and stretch her tight pussy. Feeling her warm, wet mouth once again the man in front of her began to thrust deeply into her throat, the pair of them using her like a toy. This treatment dulled her senses, as she ravenously slurped and swirled her tongue around the cock from Booth 10, and desperately pushed back against Booth 14; wanting to be filled. Feeling the cock in her mouth pushing deeply into her throat, Brooke was taken by surprise when he groaned and came straight down her throat, her body tensing as she tried not to gag on the flood of semen sprayed into her. As her body clenched around the cock plunging in and out of her, she felt him increase his own pace slamming into her body, before pushing in as deeply as he could go. The thick shaft inside of her began to throb, swelling and pulsing as he groaned in pleasure, cum filling the condom. Brooke felt it throb inside of her, and the feeling pushed her over the edge with an intense orgasm of her own, her body shaking uncontrollably and almost causing her to fall over.

"That was so good." The man in Booth 14 said, sliding out of her pussy, her body aching for more as the man in Booth 10 pulled out too.

"Thanks for that, you're incredible. I'll be back next week, I hope to see you." Booth 10 said, the sound of his belt clinking while he did up his pants before the tell-tale sign of him exiting the booth, and hurrying down the hall. Once again, Brooke was left alone, her body still bent over and kneeling on the stool as she caught her breath, cum dripping down her lips with a warmth in her belly that could have either been from the load swallowed, or from the rough fucking and subsequent orgasm. She shakily slid down to the floor, rubbing her sensitive clit in pleasure and moaning loudly; hoping it would entice her next partner in all the sooner.

Over the next three and a half hours, a dozen men filed into and out of booths 10 and 14, each being sucked to completion by Brooke. At this point, she had taken off her bra, and now she was fully naked, her body caked in cum. 'Thank God I brought wipes...' she thought, laughing softly. While she didn't feel the need to clean up now, she would have to remember to do that before leaving. She had paid for four hours, but Brooke felt herself already becoming exhausted. Nothing gave her the thrill that being fucked early in the evening had; the stranger taking her virginity from her, and she wanted to get home soon to reminisce. 'I'll stay for a few more...' she thought, checking the time on her phone before snapping back to reality as someone entered Booth 10.

"H-hey..." a voice mumbled in the adjoining booth, tapping on the wall softly. "Are.. you in there? I saw your ad... You're anontemptress18?"

Her eyes widened in shock. This was the second person tonight who had mentioned the post, but the first asking for her specific username. Before she could answer, she saw the man fumbling on the other side of the hole, undoing his belt and dropping his jeans around his ankles. His legs were muscular, and he was well groomed, but something seemed... familiar. Sliding over towards Booth 10, she knelt in front of it, that feeling of familiarity overwhelming her.

"It is," she said softly, doing her best to obscure her voice, but trying not to act too suspicious. "I'm glad you came!"

"Oh awesome, I read about what all the other guys said about you, and I had to come." the voice said, standing a few inches back from the hole still, his cock hanging out in the open as if he were waiting for something. "So how do we... um... you know?"

"Oh! Just step over here." she giggled softly, pushing a finger through the hole and curling it in a come here motion. Without another word, he stepped forward and slid himself through, Brooke gripping his cock and slowly massaging it as it grew in her hand. The man on the other side sighed, growing in her hand to about 6 inches as she leaned forward to take him into her mouth. Sucking softly, her wet tongue lapped against his tip; slowly massaging down his shaft as she pushed him deeper and deeper. His moans of pleasure encouraged her to keep going, slurping and pleasing it. While it certainly wasn't the largest she had handled at Teaz, she was already feeling fairly exhausted. However, she wasn't going to slack since she was so close to the end of her night.

The blowjob continued for a minute, the only sounds between the pair of them were the wet slurping from Brooke's side and soft moaning from Booth 10. The man said nothing else, until precum started to mix onto Brooke's tongue, when he breathlessly said; "Jesus... you're way better than my girlfriend..."

Her eyes widened in shock, and she choked slightly on his cock. Jack.

Now that the realization dawned on her, Brooke could recognize the voice of the man on the other side of the hole; her best friend's boyfriend. Her mind began to run with the possibilities. What if he found out who she was? How could he do this to Leah? Brooke always thought that Jack was a scumbag, always leering at other women; her included even when his girlfriend was around. A burning rage began to bubble up inside of her as she pulled away from his cock, feeling like she was about to explode in anger.

"Hey, what's up? What's wrong?" he asked, his soaking wet cock still inches from her face. As he spoke though, she faltered for a moment. If she yelled at him, what would that accomplish? He would figure out it was Brooke in the booth, and he would know that she had been coming here for some time based on her post. Especially if more comments are put on the forum tonight after she let that man fuck her...

"O-oh... nothing baby," she said, seductively but trying to conceal her voice as best she could. "You're just so big, I choked a bit."

"Oh! Well, sorry about that," he said, the sound of smug satisfaction in his voice as he pressed himself against the hole a bit harder. "Ready to go again when you are."

Brooke had two options now; try to get out of this Booth and end their "fun", or just... finish it. Finishing it would get him out of the Booth and hopefully, she could leave without being caught, but then she would be sucking off her best friend's boyfriend. Biting her lip, she thought through the pros and cons before sighing and diving back in. Jack jumped slightly at the feeling of suddenly being taken in, sighing happily as she began to suck him eagerly. 'The sooner I get this done... the sooner I can get home.' Brooke thought, putting more energy in than she had all night. Immediately from the start, she would push Jack in as deeply as she could, pulling out every trick in the book to make him finish as fast as possible. As she becomes more and more aggressive, Brooke could feel Jack beginning to buck his hips and thrusting through the hole; desperate to feel in control. 'Alright, if that's what you need...'

Pushing her head forward, she felt the dirty paneling of the wall against her face, her lips puckered through the hole as she held her head still. Getting the hint, Jack braced himself against the wall and began to fuck her throat, roughly using her mouth like a simple toy for his pleasure. That submissive feeling overtook Brooke, as she reached down between her legs and began to tease her sensitive clit, her eyes watering from the rough treatment and lack of air. She could feel his body tensing, his shaft swelling in her mouth as his groans of pleasure turned into soft panting; he was clearly trying to hold himself back in. She decided to put on a bit of a show for him, fingering herself deeply, curling a finger to tease her g-spot as she rubbed her clit with her thumb; moaning loudly and exaggeratingly. Her tongue began to swirl around desperately, teasing the cum out of his body, and when he finally finished she was moaning for real. He let out a loud groan, slamming several more times into her throat as he let out long thick ropes of cum, pouring it down her throat. It was more than she could handle after the rough session she just had, and Brooke pulled away, coughing as he continued to spray his seed across her face and chest.

"I needed that so bad." he panted happily, his cock still through the hole, one last rope dripping down onto her thighs. "Can I message you sometime? I'd love to do this again."

Not wanting to arouse suspicion, she breathed heavily before quickly muttering, "Y-yeah... I'd love that."

"Great, see you soon," he said, before sliding himself out of the hole and doing his pants up, before hurrying out of the booth and leaving Brooke alone. She looked down at herself, covered in Jack's cum, plastered on her chest, her face, and into her lap. Every time she had come to Teaz in the past she had always wondered 'What if I know this man?'. The thoughts had driven her crazy, fantasizing about who it could be and helping the fantasy feel alive. But tonight was different, tonight the curtain had been pulled back and she knew who was on the other side of the hole. While a part of her felt disgusted, another part felt so... alive.

Pulling out her phone, she decided to take a few photos of herself, seeing exactly how she looked. Her hair was a mess, with a streak of white across her brown hair, and the little amount of makeup she was wearing was ruined. Pulling out a few wipes, she cleaned off her body as best she could, before slowly re-dressing; knowing her night was finally finished. The thought of what she just did gave Brooke a feeling that was a mixture of disgust and excitement. While she knew she hated Jack now, she couldn't help but feel excited by the whole situation. She knew if he messaged her on the forum she wouldn't respond, 'Why would I? I told him he could but I don't have to respond or do anything.' she thought before another thought hit her.