All Comments on 'A Blessing and a Curse Pt. 01'

by newwriter43

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After reading the misspelled word in the description following the title and seeing the story tags I had an idea where the story would go. By the third paragraph in it was confirmed, you write like a 15 year old. Your non de plume says it all. Do everyone a favor, don't do a part two, this was bad enough.

WittonWittonabout 2 years ago

Don’t continue the story - pay attention in English class and learn what you should have already picked up about spelling and grammar, and about composition.

Hint: oversized tits and cocks, by themselves, are not particularly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn y'all so critical that I had to make a comment. Every story doesn't have to be three square meals level of quality. The story is pretty good. Sure the storytelling could be improved but it's not unsalvageable like the others made it seem. You do you man and don't listen to these bums.

newwriter43newwriter43about 2 years agoAuthor

I'm not a native english speaker nor a "writer" but thanks for the "constructive" criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Look mate, what you've got here is a great, hot and cute story about a couple that is kinda great together. Not everything needs to be Fifty Shades of Grey, and thanks for sharing your story! I'd look forward to a part two.

p.s. I'm an English nerd, the negative comments are being uptight assholes. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In spite of less than stellar grammar, this is an excellent romance story, and hopefully there will be many more chapters to come.

Cal59Cal59about 2 years ago

Hey, thanks for your effort here, you have the makings of a very good story.

You need to look for an editor to help with spelling and grammar, you can find them on this site I believe, good luck

Bullstud108Bullstud108about 2 years ago

This is awesome, keep going!

Whome1578Whome1578almost 2 years ago

A very good story. Nice build up and finish. Would like to see several other parts. Like her changes from past to present . Maybe her friends finds out he is hung. Just so many ways to go it's wide open. Will be hoping on more from you I like your style

pkp033pkp033almost 2 years ago

Very hot 🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God sucking cock and swallowing was a real blessing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernewwriter43@newwriter43
New to writing erotica or anything for that matter. But working on my first idea which I will post here soon. I'm not a native speaker so I apologize beforehand for any spelling or grammar mistakes. Constructive criticism is welcomed.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES