A Blessing in Disguise Pt. 02

Story Info
After outing, a week of ups, downs, gay sex & contemplation.
8.7k words
4.49
4.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next six hours were the worst six hours of my life. I put on a pair of boxers and laid in my bed as Christian tried to console me from a chair next to the bed. He was amazing, he is the reason I made it through those hours and the next few days. All I could think about was everyone will know my secret. It was fucking horrible. I figured my dad would disown me, my mother would be ashamed of me and all my other friends and family would shun me. Nobody in my circle was queer, nobody. Well, I know now that wasn't likely true, but they didn't make such a fatal mistake and get outed!

I considered not leaving Switzerland! And I briefly considered more extreme options. Lacrosse was over, I knew that, and I was not going back to that school even though my parents had already paid for my first semester. What the fuck was I gonna do?

At about 10:00 Christian had to go and get something to eat. He brought me back some pastries, but I wasn't in the mood. He let me cry and wallow in self-pity for about 30 more minutes before finally saying, "it has happened and there is nothing you can do. You will figure it out, I, will help you figure it out," he stressed 'will help you'. "But you have missed your flight and your friends are not here. I am here. So stop crying and come to my bed."

I wiped the tears from my eyes and nodded at the understanding, beautiful man. I went to the bathroom to clean up and take a piss. I gathered myself up a bit and realized that Christian was right. I wasn't going home today and I did not have to face anyone today. I walked back to the room and followed Christian's orders to a tee. He had undressed and pulled the covers aside exposing his beautiful penis which fell to the side, almost reaching his hip. I slipped off my underwear and curled up in his safe, strong, masculine arms.

I lied in a fetal position on his side, one arm thrown across his chest, my face buried in his neck. He was caressing my shoulder and I began to fiddle with his penis as I nibbled on his neck. When I made him hard, I moved downward, kissing and suckling his nipples and abs. I threw the covers aside and engulfed his penis with my lips. It was a gentle and loving blow job. I slowly journeyed up and down his shaft, well a little more than half of it, really working it with my lips and tongue. He tapped me and indicated he wanted to fuck me, but I asked him if I could finish him off with my mouth. He happily complied and I continued until he released another healthy load of semen into my mouth. I dutifully swallowed it and a load of Christian's cum in my belly made me feel much better.

The two of us again fell asleep in each other's arms, this time though with my head buried in his chest. We woke up around three in the afternoon with erections. The morning breath was bad, so we kissed each other's necks and chests as I dry-stroked his again-ready-penis, as I pressed my upward pointing hard-on into his firm hip. I started to make my move downward, but Christian wasn't having it this time. He rolled the other way, reached for some hand lotion, readied us both and fucked me from behind as we laid on our sides. After finishing inside me he considerately offered a reach-around, but I declined. I was so satisfied just pleasing him.

We didn't leave the room until the next morning with the exception of Christian going out around 8:00 to get us something to eat. I tell you I have never met a man nearly as virile. As I recall, he fucked my ass three more times before dinner. Although it was in my ass, his fifth orgasm of the day seemed to produce as much cum as the first. In fact more leaked out of my hole on the last fuck! It's possible though that was because I rode him cowgirl so gravity helped the viscous liquid dribble from hole.

After dinner, I was exhausted and sore. I figured we were done. I wanted to go to sleep and figure out my life the next day. I had cum twice during the three afternoon fucks from anal stimulation and was completely satisfied. Apparently though, using me five times that day wasn't enough! As I laid in his arms making small talk and caressing his body, I could tell he was getting horny again. I couldn't take it up the ass, I was too sore. But like a good sub I offered him a release, that was a real turn-on for me, but I did negotiate that it would be with my mouth.

I began with another gentle oral session, a slobbery but slow blow job as he laid on his back. Christian was in a bit of a frisky mood though and he wanted it rougher. He moved me so that I was lying with my head in the pillow and pinned my arms with his knees. He grabbed my hair with one hand to pick my head up and leaned it against the headboard, which he grabbed with his other hand for leverage. Luckily the pillow was behind my head just enough since he proceeded to aggressively fuck my open mouth until another load of spooge shot down my throat.

As tired and used-up as I was during that last sexual encounter of the day, it was a pivotal moment in my life. It made me realize that this is who I want to be. A submissive gay bottom that wants a respectful and caring (and virile!) man to use me for his sexual pleasure. I thought what was wrong with that? Why does anyone care? Why do I have to hide that? There was nothing in the world I desired more than a man, preferably one I connected with like Christian, absolutely dominating my body. Could I tell my parents and the other people in my life? I'm not going to lie, the next few weeks was some up-and-down journey, but that was the moment that I first thought it possible to come out of the closet.

After Christian got me out of bed on discovery day, we didn't talk much more about my dilemma. We didn't have much time frankly as he stuck his big dick in me about every 90 waking minutes. The small talk and his cock were exactly what I needed. I felt much better the next morning, well mentally at least. Physically, I was truly walking a little funny after seven sexual encounters in less than 24 hours. That morning though, I was ready to face reality and Christian was amazing. I knew him for about three days at that point, but the support and advice he offered was a Godsend. No one in my life sans my husband of the past 12 years ever supported me like he did that week.

That second morning, my eyes opened before Christian's and I attempted to get out of bed to take a piss. I pulled the covers back and loosened myself from my lovers grip, but as I sat up, he pulled me back. "What the fuck," I said giggling, "how on earth could you have anymore sperm!"

Christian smiled and pulled my hand towards his cock. Despite how many times he came the day before, he was clearly ready to go. I had to piss so bad I begged him to let me at least relieve myself first. I playfully fought to get away, although with Christian's strength, playfully meant struggling and squirming at 100%! It was to no avail though! He completely overwhelmed me physically and had me pinned face down on the bed, a leg straddled on each side, his big black erection resting on my crack. He was rubbing it through my cheeks and eventually started to lift his pelvis to press his cock-tip into my dry hole. I really had to piss, but i was so turned on, it subsided just a bit.

When he had me fully subdued, he spit in his hand a few times and wet his cock. Still holding me down by my own arm pressed into my back, he shifted his legs inside mine. He then grabbed his huge prick and started poking at my hole, pressing firmly with all his might to get it inside me. I stopped the playful resistance and spread my legs wider so he could enter me. He was considerate, he knew my asshole was truly sore, so he started slowly. The domination aspect of it turned me on so much, the urge to pee totally subsided. My stiffy was pressing into the mattress every time he pumped my hole. It was so intense I came quickly, and then focused on helping my man release his load by continuing to fuck back. I pushed upward and contracted my anal muscles around his big black cock until he was satisfied.

At breakfast we discussed that I had to start taking some action. First of all, I had to call my parents and let them know I was still in Europe. We decided to tell them that I was sick with a terrible stomach bug and that I would make plans to return when it passed. I still had five days before school started and didn't have to worry about lacrosse practice. There was no way I was going back into that locker room. I'm sure the whole team knew by now that I got fucked by a man in Switzerland. As I said, if this was 2017 instead of 1997, maybe it would have been different. The good thing though, was at least there was no social media and my primitive cell phone did not have an international plan. So I happily remained ignorant of the probable mocking and verbal abuse directed at me by my teammates.

I still had to figure out if I was going to tell my parents and if I could face going back to school for at least the first semester. Christian was encouraging me to do both, but it's a lot easier said than done. I was still toying with keeping it from my family and hometown friends. I could fake an injury to my parents to explain not playing lacrosse. And if the truth got back home, I could maintain plausible denial. The safety valve was to just blame alcohol and say it was a one-time thing and go right back into the closet.

All of my problems were not going to be solved that morning at breakfast though, and Christian convinced me to book a flight on Saturday, which was three days later. In the meantime, he encouraged me to enjoy the moment, embrace who I was, and of course, drain his massive cock on demand! We would discuss what I was going to do vis-a-vis the closet, but he convinced me to seize the day and enjoy this opportunity.

After breakfast, we went back to the hostel and showered together. I knew I would have to fuck him before we went out for the day, so I thought the shower would be more soothing for my used hole. A couple of guys must have come in late the night before as I heard voices in the room my former friends formerly occupied. As Christian pummeled my bent over, soapy asshole, he was grunting much more audibly than he had to date. I asked him to keep it down, but every time I did so, he would smack my ass and grunt louder. After he fucked a load out of me and left yet another deposit deep inside me, we dried off and left the bathroom together. One of the guys, I think he was from Sweden was waiting outside and gave us a "look" as we passed. Christian shot back eyes that would turn most people to stone. He was teaching me a lesson, to be comfortable with who I am, and protecting me. That was the moment I fell in love with him.

We toured Zurich all afternoon and went to an incredible dinner. Christian tried to hold my hand and kiss me a few times in public, but I shied away. Rome wasn't built in a day. At dinner, he suggested we go to a gay bar and I agreed. Surprisingly, when we got back to the hostel to change, he didn't stick his dick in me. It was a well needed break and really enhanced the post-club love-making we engaged hours later.

The gay bar was amazing. Christian was very popular as he was the only black man in the club. However, he never turned his attention away from me. We danced and made out and drank and groped each other, it was so hot and liberating. The club was wild. Tons of shirtless men and we did see two couples performing oral sex not so discretely. I wasn't ready to suck a cock in a club just yet! But that was another big step for me. Taking advantage of being in a gay space so I could begin getting comfortable being intimate with a man in a public setting.

On the cab ride home, Christian attempted to make out with me in front of the driver. I wasn't quite ready for that, but I did let him put his arm around me and I leaned my head on his chest and shoulder. I discretely stroked him through his tight leather pants as well. He became erect and the massive outline of long and thick black shaft was totally visible. God I wanted to suck it, but not yet in public. It definitely set the mood for when we got home.

When we got home we showered together and kissed but did not fuck under the water. I asked him if he could massage me and then gently make love to me. He did just that. He straddled my naked face-down body on the bed, while gently pressing the bulbous head of his cock into my dry puckered hole, without entering it. He rubbed my back with his strong hands. After totally relaxing my body, he gently flipped me over, nibbled my ear drums as he laid on top of me gently humping my penis with his. Our hard dicks rubbing together as we gently made out was so hot I had to concentrate with all my might not to cum early.

He then slid down to nibble and lick my nipples and belly as he retreated to get to his knees. He generously applied lube to prepare me for a gentle fuck and picked my legs up under the knees. This lifted my ass in the air just a bit, so Christian could gently penetrate me in that position until I came. He then finished in me and I cuddled in his arms for the third straight night. To this day, I still remember the feeling of his warm gooey man juice trickling out of my anus and tickling my butt cheeks every time I cuddled in his arms after a fuck.

The next day I woke up and after taking a piss, crawled back into his bed from the foot under the covers. I woke him up a long, slow blow job and swallowed the proceeds. The amount of cum his body produced was amazing. Every load seemed as voluminous as the last, yet mine were getting smaller! And that's with me finishing about half as often as him!

After relieving my man again, I was getting ready to enjoy another day of sight-seeing with him before I had a bit of a set-back. Reality was setting in that so many people back home knew I was gay, or at least already heard from Teddy and Patrick that I got fucked by dude. (Although they obviously didn't know I was the bottom, that is what I figured they said). I also began to dread the decision to tell people or not, and if I did, I dreaded the act of telling them. My flight loomed, it was less than 48 hours away. I wasn't great company that day, yet Christian was amazing. He was so considerate and compassionate. We had fun, but that day was consumed mostly by my self-loathing and self-pity.

Things got better after went to a late lunch and split two bottles of wine. A bit drunk, I snapped out of it and also got a little horny again. I suggested to Christian that we go back to the same club and maybe flirt with a few guys. I told him that I wanted to find another man to please him. I have to admit, the suggestion was a bit selfish. For as long as I could remember it was my dream to have two dicks in me at once. I wasn't certain that would happen, as I envisioned finding another sub to please my black Adonis, but I figured there were very few men more submissive than me. The general idea of a threesome, however it played out was a fantasy of mine! Christian too, his eyes lit up.

We went to dinner and all I could think of was the likely looming threesome. I wasn't even hungry, but we had to kill some time since the club didn't open until 10 and didn't get hopping until 11:30-ish. It took us all of 10 minutes in the club to acquire a target. A beautiful, feminine looking blond local. His English wasn't great, but he was handsome and as it turned out, he had an incredible apartment. He must have had rich parents though, because he couldn't have been more than 25.

When we got back to his place, I honestly forget his name, it may have been Mathias, let's call him that, it's a sexy name. The three of us sat in his leather sofa in front of a floor to ceiling window that overlooked the city. Oh, I almost forgot, he drove us their, well had us driven, in a semi-stretch limo. It was the 90's! Gaudy and decadence were still the rage! During the ride, we pulled down Christian's pants and I dropped to the floor, alternating between sucking his dick and feeding it to Mathias, who was seated beside him.

As we sat on the sofa, Christian had his arms around both of us, alternating his attention and deep mouth kisses. Mathias and I fought over who would rub his cock while we made out. When neither of us could stand the anticipation of the star of the show making an appearance anymore, I stood up to pull Christian's pants off. The star didn't disappoint! His hard-on sprung from his pants before falling on his flat stomach, the tip touching above his belly button! We both quickly dropped to our knees on either side of our black God and raced to suck his dick. I won and consumed his shaft, leaving Mathias his substantial smooth sack and testicles to suck. We slobbered away for a bit and then Mathias and I took a simultaneous break, locked eyes and kissed.

As my tongue went into our beautiful companion's face, I felt Christian grab a handful of my hair and forcefully pull me away back onto the couch. "You belong to me, no kissing him."

I know I keep saying this, but fuck, what an erotic moment. At that moment, I dreamed that he would own and control me for the rest of my life. I apologized and kissed him while Mathias took his turn gagging on Christian's manhood.

Christian stood up and instructed us to get into a 69 position, however, when Mathias stood up, he whispered something in his ear. I have to admit, I was so curious and fucking jealous. What was this asshole telling MY man. I wasn't going to ask at that time though, because Christian would tell me if he saw fit. What Christian did say was that I had to go to the bathroom and take a shower with Mathias.

I dutifully complied. In fact, it was a bonus. I felt sweaty and sticky and wanted to enjoy my threesome. The bathroom was bigger than our room at the hostel, I never saw a bathroom so big and fancy. It was white and well lit and had a hot tub across from a shower stall that was twice as big as a normal shower, maybe more! Christian watched as Mathias scrubbed my body with soap and dug the bar as far up my ass as he could. He then stuck two soapy fingers way up my butt and rotated them in a circle. When he extracted them, he guided me over to a phallic-like nozzle mounted to the wall. He turned me around and bent me over slightly. Still clueless, I instinctually knew that I was supposed to shove it up my ass. When it was inside me, Mathias turned a handle and I felt a gentle stream of water shooting inside me. It felt good, and I figured it had to do with sanitation. But I didn't learn until later that this was what an enema was.

After drying off, we went to Mathias' bed and Christian again instructed us to assume a 69 position, with me in a doggy-style position on top. As a total bottom, I don't like to stick my penis in a mouth or an ass, unless it is at the direction of a dom. Mathias went right to work on my erection that pointed downwards towards his face and I turned my head to look up at Christian to get my directive. He did indeed want me to suck Mathias' average sized hard-on, so I did. Mathias was so handsome, and honestly, I'll take a huge dick any day of the week, but I also love one that I can deep throat completely. As I bobbed up and down on Mathias entire shaft, I felt Christian move behind me, reading to mount. The anticipation was amazing, I was on the cusp of being filled with two cocks!

I felt the cold sensation as my lover's fingers lubed my ass and I heard the squishy sound of him generously applying it to himself. He knocked my inner calf with his knee, indicating to spread wider and I did so without breaking stride on Mathias's manhood. As my lips slid up and down his shaft, I felt Christian entering me. Just after his throbbing head slipped in and he began to push his even thicker shaft deeper, I had to stop sucking cock for a moment to adjust to the size and ready for the ensuing pounding.