A Blessing in Disguise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To this point, Mathias was passively blowing me, that is I wasn't grinding or pumping downward, rather I kept my pelvis in place and forced him to move his head up and down to suck my dick. When Christian forced his huge black cock up my ass however, I instinctually pressed my hips downward, forcing my erection all the way down Mathias' throat. My dick remained jammed in that bitch's mouth as Christian gave me a few warm up pumps and then picked up the pace. I could hear that bitch start to gag and felt him drool as he eventually needed some air. I was much stronger than Mathias though, and even when he pushed my pelvis upward, a little dom streak, or rather, a territorial instinct caused me to choke him a few seconds more than he wanted.

When Christian achieved his desired ramming speed, I gave that faggot a break and pulled my dick out of his mouth. I could feel the accumulated saliva spill out as I pulled my hard-on from his mouth. Afterwards, he abandoned my dick for the remainder of my pounding and sucked and tongued Christian's low-hanging balls that were flying back and forth as he fucked my ass mercilessly. I preferred this as the point of allowing him to join us was to serve Christian.

Christian rammed my ass from behind so powerfully that my eyes were bouncing. It was hard at first to get Mathias' dick back in my mouth, but I eventually succeeded. It was all happening so fast, I barely realized that I had two dicks in me at once! I couldn't exactly deep throat Mathias anymore since Christian was fucking the shit out of me, but I did manage to find the right angle to get it back in my mouth. Basically my head was turned downward and I would slide up his pole when Christian rammed me forward, and back down when he pulled me back on the exit strokes.

Christian lasted longer than Mathias, who came in my mouth. I swallowed what I could but a lot dribbled out in the commotion. That was fine though as it wasn't Christian's. I would never waste a drop of his nectar. Frankly, The only reason I swallowed what I could of Mathias' was because I like generally enjoy the feeling of semen coating my throat.

As Christian continued to fuck me, every nerve ending in my ass tingled and I was nearing an orgasm, but he achieved his climax first. Instead of cumming in me however, he pulled out, pushed me forward and finished off in Mathias' open mouth. As I turned around and watched, my lover extract his penis from my ass and insert it into Mathias' mouth, I realized this is what he whispered into Christian's ear and why they made me wash my ass so well.

I didn't like it though. As I watched my black God deposit his load into another white boy's wanting mouth jealousy consumed me. At that point, it was controllable. I realized we were there to serve Christian. But when Christian told Mathias to finish me off with his mouth, I took offense. I was the sub, not Mathias. I would finish myself off and clean myself up. I of course didn't tell Christian I was offended. Instead, I asked him if I could suck his softening erection while I took care of myself. He obliged, walked towards me on his knees and gave me access. I licked and sucked away while I stroked my hard dick. I thought about the double penetration I just experienced and the opportunity to clean my essence off of my man's cock myself. It was hot. I came hard!

The three of us laid down, I tried to get in the middle to separate Mathias from my man, but Christian wanted that spot. I remember making sure I didn't fall asleep until Mathias did because I was so jealous. Now, I feel I have to explain. I learned a great lesson that night. I loved having two dicks in me and I loved that two men were pleasing my dom. However, Mathias was more of a sub, not a total cum-dumpster like me, but definitely leaned that way. I have been in countless threesomes since, but I always ensure it is either two doms and me, or, the relationship with my dom is secure and frankly, aged enough to build the trust I required to be relaxed. For example, I am comfortable bringing another sub into my husband's bed as their is no question we are dedicated to one another.

Mathias finally fell asleep, which allowed me to do the same. I woke up about 3 hours later at 6-ish and felt the same catty jealousy. I looked at Mathias and thought I was hot, but he was prettier, much less masculine. I was getting to know Christian, He was clearly a dom, but did he like pretty femme boys or masculine subs like me? I was driving myself crazy before I finally had a constructive thought. I knew Christian would likely prefer to start his day by having his balls drained and I was the one who was going to do it.

While he was still snoring, I shuffled down and started sucking his already erect cock. I knew he awoke and was enjoying it when he placed his hand on the side of my face and stroked it gently. Wanting to ensure I would have no competition, I mounted him cowgirl style and reached back for his massive rod. As I worked it into my spit-greased boy-pussy, Mathias woke up. I also realized, much to my dismay, Christian had been stroking HIS little white cock. Mathias woke up and they began to neck and pet while I rode MY man. What happened next ruined our morning. That fucking Euro-whore fuck knelt up by Christian's face and stuck his inferior in every way, skinny white cock inti Christian's mouth. Hiding my anger best I could, I said, "Mathias, fuck my face, I need it," in a concocted but I think convincing breathless, sexy whisper.

Mathias smiled at me smugly as he continued to use Christian's mouth. I know Christian heard me, so I guess that's what he wanted. By this time it was no secret that I was jealous and tension was building between us white boys. If a gay man has anything stronger than a gay-dar, it's the ability to detect jealousy from another man. Just then, a brilliant idea popped into my head.I used all of my tricks and skills to make Christian cum as fast as possible, which he did, but he continued to let that bitch use his mouth! Christian's head was turned to the side and Mathias was thrusting his average penis into his face. He picked up the pace and had the fucking balls to cum in Christian's mouth. Already filled with emotion, I waited to see what my man would do next. To some relief, he reached for a glass of water on the nightstand and spit out that cunt's tiny load.

When Mathias was done defiling my man, he went to take a piss. In an inappropriate, bitchy tone, I got up and went to the living room to get my clothes. As I dressed, I asked a confused Christian if we could go. He wanted to stay for a bit, but after a little back and forth, and telling him I was leaving, he began to get ready. When we left, he gave Mathias a deep kiss good bye. I didn't even look at him, I just walked out in a prissy mood. We rode the elevator down in silence and got in cab to have breakfast in our neighborhood.

God I was such a bitch that morning! And poor Christian, he didn't understand why and, honestly, neither did I at the time. We were too young. From his perspective, I was the one that suggested the ménage-a-tois! And I seemed to love two dicks in me! And from an outsiders perspective, I'm a submissive gay bottom! What the fuck! You basically can get as much dick as you want every night so why are you bitching! But that's a fucked up view. I was a person, I am a person. With deep feelings. And honestly, many true sub-bottoms I know have feelings and emotions much more akin to a woman's. I mean sure, we're, actually, I will only speak for myself, I'm, much more likely to have sex without love and/or engage in group sex. But that was my first lesson, when love is involved, it immensely complicates things, especially when it comes to group sex.

Looking back, I know exactly what the problem was. It started with the fact that I had already fell in love with Christian, but we hadn't yet developed the trust and comfort that only time and togetherness can create. If Mathias had been a true dom and they just used and abused me all night, that would have been beyond blissful. But since he had a sub-bent, I was just jealous beyond belief! He basically took my role. It made me question if Christian had the same feelings for me as I had for him. And when Christian sucked his cock! OMG, that incensed me! Not only did I feel like who the fuck does he think he is sticking his thing in my man's mouth, but it also cast a cloud over my image of Christian exclusively as dominant, masculine protector.

To explain with an example, Frank, my husband of 12 years, is a true dom. We have so much love and trust, we can bring another sub into our bed. Our relationship can handle it. And he's a fairly strict top, but he does enjoy sucking a cock once in a while. He even will take it up the ass, he has nerve endings up there too! He just does it in a dominant way, and of course not with mine as I don't prefer it. It's called 'bottoming from the top'. I didn't understand that then like I do now.

Now realize, what I just said comes from 25 years of experience as living as gay male. So these realizations were not what snapped me out of my bitchy attitude that day. It was much simpler. I realized Mathias was my idea and I wanted to enjoy the last 18 hours with the man I loved. My whining continued through breakfast and back to our room at the hostel. Christian's patience and my primitive realizations allowed me to (mostly) get over it. We showered separately, but not because we were mad. I had to call my parents and we wanted to enjoy my last day in the city, and it was already noon.

Although the call to my parents was just to talk about the logistics of my flight home, it was clearly a difficult call for me because I realized that I would have to tell them something when I got back! Reality was setting in and there was no way I was going back to my school. When I got back from my shower, Christian was of course still naked as he assumed he would fuck me. I really wasn't in the mood and told him nicely to get dressed,.

Christian wasn't having it. He approached me, his huge semi-erect cock swinging back and forth as he ripped my towel off and spun me around. He bent me over on the bed like a rag doll and pressed his hand on my neck to pin me down. He twisted my arm behind my back with his other hand to ensure I was thoroughly incapacitated. It was of course playful, but he used full force. He knew what he was doing, it was really hot but I still didn't want to fuck. I protested, not in a sub way, it was more whiny, telling him to stop, I was hungry, etc. As I whined and begged for him to let me up, he slid his stiffening big black cock through my crack. It was so hot, I began to change my tune. I could use another fuck before we started out for the afternoon.

I stopped whining and Christian took this, correctly so, as I wanted his dick up my ass. He spit in his hand and rubbed it on my pleasure hole. He grabbed the base of his shaft and started pressing it into my hole, still holding me down by my neck. He was rock hard now but had trouble getting it in. His cock was a little dry and I considered helping him out by reaching my now freed arms back to spread my cheeks. But I decided not to, there was a bit of a non-consent thing going on that was really turning me on. I felt a gob of spit hit my crack followed by him rubbing the tip of his dick through it. Smart I thought. He then slid his erection down to my hole to try again.

That did the trick. Now properly prepared, his massive member slipped in me with relative ease. I accepted it with a gentle moan. After two gentle trips inside me, he pulled back, and gave me a full force thrust that hurt a bit. My head was turned to the side and I let out a girly yelp. I clenched my fist that was near my face and gently bit my thumb nail with my teeth in a really feminine way. My eyes were shut tightly, waiting for the next stroke, which was even harder. The second time I screamed louder and he asked me if I was okay. I told him I was and that I wanted him to fuck me as hard as he could. As much as it hurt, there was an equal amount of pleasure. He slammed my ass a few more times as hard as he could, letting me rest for about 10 seconds in between each thrust.

I was so turned on by the clapping sound each time his hips slammed my ass. I felt so vulnerable, bent over the bed, totally immobilized by his physicality. I was pretty sure he was actually tearing up my anal cavity with his powerful strokes, but each time he slammed my ass it felt better than the last. To this point I'd been pretty quiet during sex in the hostel, but I started screaming. I don't know what got into me. He had rough fucked me before, but this was different. It was much more intense. "Fuck me like you mean it, fuck me, make me your bitch!", I screamed.

Christian placed both of his hands on my hips, releasing my head and started going to town. He pummeled me just as hard as he had been, but now was fucking me as fast as he could as well. I grabbed hold of the blankets and sheets with both fists, pulling them off of the corners. At first I kept my head buried in the mattress to muffle my screams. But when I realized all of the other hostel guests could probably hear the sound of our bodies clasping together, I figured what the fuck. I lifted my head up and screamed louder than I have to this day from an anal pounding. It may have been the hardest fuck any human ever gave another. And then it happened! On our second to last fuck, we achieved a simultaneous orgasm!

I quickly turned around and dropped to my knees after Christian pulled out of me. I saw my white cum on his dark cock and it had a pinkish hue created by him tearing up the soft tissue in my anus. I quickly stuck it in my mouth as far as I could to give it a tongue bath. As I still couldn't make it all the way down his shaft, I pulled it out and cleaned the sides with my tongue and my lips. It was so intense, when I was done, we both collapsed, me on the floor leaning on the bed and him into a nearby chair.

It took me over 10 minutes to catch my breath and we both needed about 15 more minutes to rest. When we were finally able, we dressed and went to a nice lunch. We were enjoying a glass of wine as we waited for our food to arrive. I told Christian that I wanted to make it up to him for being such a bitch that morning. That was a mistake that almost ruined the day again!

He wanted me to stand, walk towards him and give him a kiss in the middle of the restaurant. I didn't do it. I couldn't do it. I suggested that we could hold hands but Christian didn't even answer me. He was so disappointed. He had helped me through everything this week, been so understanding, in retrospect, I can't believe that I couldn't do that for him. That little thing. The worst part about it is that he suggested it for my benefit. I had a lot of tough choices and tough conversations awaiting me in the States. He didn't say much at lunch and when we were finished, he paid and walked out hurriedly in front of me instead of next to me.

I felt terrible. He was out and free, and had had enough dealing with a whiny closet-case like me. He was so understanding! He wasn't asking for much, just a kiss in a restaurant full of strangers! I loved him, and that made disappointing him hurt so much more. The hours we're flying by, it was now under 12 hours until I had to leave Switzerland. I couldn't bear the thought of leaving with him mad at me. When we got outside of the restaurant I reconsidered. It was another pivotal moment in my life.

"Christian wait," I cried out. He turned around, "kiss me, right here," I said in an audible voice to passers-by on the busy street.

It worked. Christian smiled and approached me. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and I put my hands around his waist as we fell into a deep kiss that lasted about a minute. I'm not going to lie, it was so uncomfortable, at least a score of people saw me making out with a large black man in public, but guess what? I never saw them again! And I did see Christian again! And most important, that moment was another critical milestone.

Christian and I had plans to go to a museum after lunch. We walked there hand-in-hand. All day we shared kisses, and found little nooks and crevices to go at it a bit more aggressively, you know, him palming my ass and me groping and squeezing his massive bulge. I really wanted to ride him in public, but the only possible place was the bathroom, but museums are so quiet, we thought better of it.

The best part of the afternoon was how proud I made Christian. I wasn't afraid of people seeing me display affection with another man. Well, that's not exactly true, I was really uncomfortable and unfortunately remained uncomfortable with it for years to come, but I did it! Christian knew how hard it was for me and he wanted to reward me!

Before dinner, we made a pit stop back at the hostel for him to give me one last hard fuck. We had plans to get drunk that night and we were already tired. Im sure he'd be ready to go later, but I was getting worn out! We were making out furiously in the hallway as we fiddled with the key to get inside. When we did, wanting to again get the shit fucked out of me, I immediately took my pants off and hopped up on the dresser.

I wanted him to fuck me standing up again. I leaned forward to pull his pants down to his mid-thighs, freeing that big black cock. I spit-greased myself and picked my legs up for him to grab, presenting my boy pussy to him to violate. It was hot that day and the room was sweltering. As he leaned forward to press his big dick in me, sweat dripped from his forehead onto my belly and flopped-to-the-side erection. He fucking hammered my ass again on top of that desk. We both screamed freely in pleasure, the sound carrying throughout the crowded hostel. Not only that, but he was slamming my body into the wall. I wasn't sure if the adjacent neighbors were home, but I hoped so. It was a quick fuck and I didn't cum, but it was so memorable. My man's eyes almost bulged out of his head when he came. As excited as that made me, he pulled me into his sweaty body and held me for a few minutes as we caught our breath. His big dick was still inside me as I rested my head in his sweaty chest until his penis deflated to the point it slipped out of me. I thought about how much I loved him.

Dinner was amazing! We went out to enjoy my last evening before having to face reality. We ate at a French Restaurant and sat European style on the banquette, next to each other. We didn't do anything crazy, but we did show each other affection. As I got drunker, I began to kiss and flirt and rub his manhood. It was tame enough but I think it made the waitress uncomfortable. The drunker I got, the more my inhibitions subsided.

After dinner, we went to a quiet lounge and continued to drink wine. We sat across from each other as I debated whether or not to tell him I loved him. I didn't know if he would think I was silly. As I worked up the courage, Christian tried to talk about what I was going to do when I got back home. What would I tell people? I didn't want to talk about though. I didn't want to think about. But just because I wanted to enjoy our last night. I was feeling stronger. I was confident I was going to handle everything. And it was all because of Christian.

We mostly just reminisced about our amazing week together. When it was time to leave, I begged him to walk four blocks out of the way so we could take one last stroll along the river. I chickened out in the restaurant, but I wanted to tell him I loved him in the spot our adventure began. He happily agreed, reminding me though that I had to leave for the airport in less than four hours.

When we got to the river, I told him as we gazed out on the water. Christian didn't reciprocate the I love you, but what he said was beautiful and hopeful. He told me that he was infatuated with me as well and that if we lived close he would certainly date me. But we don't live close. And We both have much to experience. He told me that he would like to come to America and that we would keep in touch. I wanted him to say 'I love you', but what he said was much more realistic and appropriate. We gently kissed and made out for a while despite people strolling by. I came a long way in a week. I was proud of myself.