All Comments on 'A Blind Hunt'

by Yshomatsu

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I did think this was a good story. Thank you for the submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

..but would have been close to perfect with the aid of some basic proof-reading. Some basic syntax and grammatical errors distracted me from the allure of the red glowing eyes of the mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great addition

While I'm dying to see the continuation of the other serries, this was a great addition! Your one of the best writters here, please keep it up.

TheEnigmaMachineTheEnigmaMachineover 4 years ago

All your stories are great but I like this one in particular a lot. I enjoy your shorter, more self-contained stories the most, and this one is excellent. The whole bit with the pet names was so good, how he switches over to calling her Kitten by the end, the vampire calling him Puppy, really good stuff.

YshomatsuYshomatsuabout 3 years agoAuthor

I had this story edited and resubmitted. Sorry about the original state of this story. It’s been a rough time for me lately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed this one. I liked the back and forth between the hunter and the vampire queen. Keeps you guessing until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this is like a sexy mcu i can't wait for your infinity war

Roukeadams07Roukeadams07almost 2 years ago

I'm a fan. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYshomatsu@Yshomatsu
Always looking for feedback, of any kind. Please feel free to email me, @Yshomatsu on Twitter for the rare update =P 3/24/19 I've gone and done it. Started my own Patreon page! If you enjoy my writing and would like to support me you now can. If you can't afford, no worries...