A Blindfolded Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her skin was well oiled and warmed by his ministrations, Matthew took again the bottle of massage oil and dripped some more in the crack of her ass. Jaye felt the cold sensation of the liquid going down and this gave her a little shiver, exactly in the moment he grabbed her legs and gently parted them again. In almost no time his hands were back to her butt, continuing his massage.

This time, after having rubbed both of her butt cheeks and spread them gently, his fingers went down towards her pussy and bumhole. The wetness of her pussy quickly mixed with the slipperiness of the oil and easily, in turn, his fingers slipped into her pussy and then inside her anus. A deep moan escaped from Jaye's mouth as she felt his finger inside her most intimate places and when, with a swift movement of his hand, he slid two fingers in her pussy and one in her bum, so that both of her holes were now filled at the same time.

She had never been touched by a man in her anus before and, even if she had been instructed by Matthew to touch and penetrate herself in there during many of their online special play-times, the feeling of his finger entering her rectum, while a couple of other fingers were already moving in her pussy, was completely different and extremely erotic to her. She loved it and she could feel her insides starting to contract each time he was pushing his fingers into her depths.

Every time he pushed forward she would meet him, arching her back and allowing him to go deeper. She felt that in this way she would have been ready to cum in a few strokes and, as if he sensed it, after a little time of this exquisite crescendo, he withdrew from her, leaving her empty and throbbing and needy to feel again and again him filling her in this way. A moan escaped from her, half from pleasure and half from disappointment while she almost ached to feel some more pressure on her pussy and clit and something deeper inside her.

The feeling of Matthew's fingers slowly pushed again in her mouth and the taste of her juices and her desire upon her tongue did not satisfied her at all and, forgetting her hands were still tied to the bedpost, she tugged the cord to reach her pussy and touch herself, but the rope only let her move a few inches and some feeling of frustration grew inside her while her need to come was not subsiding, in spite of the fact Matthew was not touching her anymore.

She was squirming and trying with little or no effects to rub herself upon the sheets while another slap reached her butt and then, in the following instants, he placed his hand under her belly and pulled her up, making her stay one more time on her elbows and knees. Jaye started to protest and she would have begged him to make her cum if she did not remember what Matthew said when they had arranged their meeting: "you won't speak nor tell anything to me until I will tell you to do so". So she bited her lip, trying not to think much of the extreme desire of cumming that was now almost overwhelming her. And so she waited.

At the same time Matthew was fighting hard against the desire of taking her here and now, and fuck all the words about discipline, self control and dominance they had learnt to know and respect in the evenings they were becoming so intimately close in these fantasies of theirs. He wanted her so badly, almost desperately as his aching erection was now remembering him of it and this feeling of urge was growing bigger inside his groin.

He was sure that if he had unzipped his trousers and extracted his hard cock, it would have not passed more than two seconds before he would bury himself into her warm wetness and start fucking the brains out of her; watching her on her fours, helpless, extremely aroused and ready to cum in any moment, was just making hard for him to resist so, reluctantly, he averted his eyes from her and got back to his trolley where he had stored some more little surprises for her.

A few instants later, Jaye felt a growing pressure upon her left nipple, followed after a little time from the same feeling coming from the right one. She had very sensitive nipples and, every time she was aroused, they would quickly get hard and stand erect; that was something that in some way had always made her self-conscious and this time it was not an exception. Given their hardness, it had been very easy for Matthew to attach a small clamp to each of her nipples after having set them to give a medium to low pressure.

The two clamps were linked together by a small chain and a third one was also attached to them. It was supposed to be placed upon her clit, but he did not put it in place immediately and left it lying on the bed under her breasts and belly. Her breasts were now hanging from her body but this position did not diminish in any way their fullness and firmness and seeing those hard nipples squeezed by the clamps was now adding for Matthew a greater erotic power in what he was so eagerly watching. She was so beautiful that he could hardly believe that all he was seeing and doing in that very moment was true. Soft moans were escaping from her and her hips were still slowly moving, as if some invisible lover was fucking her.

Another spank hit her left buttock and then his hands grabbed her ankles, spreading them enough to allow him to place between them a spreader bar made of steel, that he assured to her ankles using a couple of leather straps. She tried for a brief instant to put some force against the bar that was now opening her even more, but, even if she could not see anything of what was happening to her and she had never been tied like this as well, she perfectly knew what was now keeping her so open and that she could not do anything to prevent that.

For a quick moment, a bit of the previous anxiety came back to her, but the sudden feeling of more massage oil poured on her ass and of his hands and fingers restarting to explore her made it disappear, rapidly substituted by new waves of desire and lust, and by thoughts that only a few months ago would have made her ashamed for ages, if she could have only conceived them. She wanted to be fucked hard and now and in every possible way. She wanted her pleasure and wanted it to come big and fast, no matter how it could arrive and who was the one giving it to her.

The massage did not last long as before, since Matthew was already satisfied by how much she was lubed, both by the oil massage and by her juices that continued to flow from her, almost dripping out of her gorgeous pussy. For the same reason his fingers did not indulge much inside her holes this time, which he could easily penetrate and felt perfectly adjusting to the little invasion every time he slid them in.

One more time, as soon Matthew had withdrawn his fingers from her, Jaye felt the previous feeling of emptiness and the need for more touch and for more pressure in her special spots. It did not last long, though, since after a little time she felt something a bit colder touching her pussy, slowly spreading her inner labia and starting to penetrate her vagina. Matthew had taken a steel butt plug from his trolley and was now rubbing it against her pussy, deliberately avoiding her clit but slowly making it go and slide inside her. It was not a big sized one, and he could easily make it slip in and out from her with no effort at all.

He was enjoying this, taking his time in teasing Jaye and making her want for more every time he added something new in the gamefield they were playing in. Most of all he could enjoy the effect that what he was doing to Jaye was having upon her: she was so wet that he could see the little drops of her love juices gathering right outside her hole and upon her labia and her hips were always matching his movement every time he was pushing the plug inside her.

After some time of this, he took out the butt plug and gently placed it at the entrance of her little hole. Her anus throbbed for a moment, contracting against the butt plug at its entrance, but as soon Matthew started pushing it in, it welcomed the intruder, slowly opening like a flower in the morning sun and, with a soft moan from Jaye, the butt plug was completely inside her, except for the flat jeweled base that was now the only part of it visible from the outside. Then Matthew reached for the third clamp and gently attached it to the hood protecting her clit. Another gasp came from Jaye.

She had utterly enjoyed, with a long moan, the whole procedure of Matthew teasing her pussy with the steel plug and, when he had penetrated her virgin hole with this little intruder, she felt a shiver of pleasure that, starting from the inner walls of her rectum, slowly adjusting and welcoming the new presence, filled her whole abdomen, ending in each one of her clamped nipples. The third clamp, now attached to her clit, just added a different new point for this pleasure to start from or, for what she could feel, end to.

At first, the little vibration she could feel now coming from the little chain that was linking the three clamps did not add much to her pleasure, but after a little time she felt like this vibration was now connecting together her most sensitive spots that were now acting as if they were one. At the same time, the vibration seemed to resonate in her belly, right where the butt plug's pointed end was, letting her feel something she had never experienced before, surely not like this.

Jaye knew that Matthew was touching the chains and/or the plug with some vibrating thing, but for some reason she was not hearing the familiar buzz of a vibrator; she did not care about this, for her mind and body were so pervaded by the pleasure that was building inside her and that was now making her insides tremble and her pussy drip. As her hips movements became wider and faster, she knew this would have soon taken her to orgasm. She wanted it so badly, even if she did not know if she was ready to let herself go with Matthew watching her so exposed and from so close too.

Fuck it! She thought, while the increasing pleasure inside her was taking her over the edge, down in the precipice of pleasure she was now wanting to fall with all her body and soul. A groan escaped from her mouth when her orgasm was about to start and a louder one came when all of a sudden the vibration ceased. It wasn't frustration at first, since she was sure everything would have restarted in a little while, giving her what she now wanted and needed. It did not restart so soon, though, and she felt her taken slowly away from that edge, back towards the room where she was now, her hands tied to the bedpost, a spreader bar keeping her legs apart and a stranger watching and taking pictures of her dripping pussy and her plugged ass.

Matthew knew that her state of arousal was so big that, if he had kept that little silent vibrator pressed some more time against the chain linked to the clamp that he was gently keeping in tension and that was gently pinching her clitoral hood, she would have come right away. But this was not what he had planned for them. He switched the little vibrating bullet off and, after having extracted his phone one more time, he took a few more pictures of Jaye's perfect body, tied and exposed.

The butt plug and the obvious wetness in her pussy were adding an incredible touch of forbidden to the scene and Matthew was incredibly excited. He was really hard now and the pressure in his trousers was almost unbearable, so he decided to free himself by removing them and keeping only his t-shirt and boxers on.

Feeling more comfortable, even if still fighting the urge of taking her right away, Matthew switched the silent bullet vibrator on again and, lightly tugging the chain linked to the three clamps, he made it vibrate. A long moan came from Jaye's mouth as she felt it and she was actually surprised about how fast she could get back to the previous state of arousal, almost like there would have been no interruptions.

Again, her hips were moving, searching for more touch and the tingling sensation in her special spots was spreading inside her. The pleasure was growing again in her body to a bigger level than before and, as other moans were coming from her, she felt she was ready. "Yes, Yes, Yes I'm....." she thought while once again she had been brought to the moment when her release would have exploded inside and outside her, giving her the gift of the pleasure she was now wanting so badly.

"Not yet, sweet one! You can't cum just now!" were the next words she heard, whispered in her ears, while Matthew stopped once again the vibration that was taking her to orgasm.

"And you can talk now, if you want", he added.

This time, the first feeling Jaye had, when her orgasm had been once again suspended in the same way as before, was frustration, almost to the point of anger, but the sound of his voice, soft and calm and so incredibly exciting at the same time, instantly made all of this dissolve. Matthew was there and she wanted him so badly. She wanted him to take her and give her the pleasure that the man that had played with her until now kept refusing to give; no matter if she knew they were the same person, now Matthew was here and they would have had what they both needed so badly from each other. And she needed him to make her cum.

"Please, Matthew, make me cum!" were Jaye's first words. "Please... I want you so badly, make me cum".

"All right, sweet one" Matthew answered "I think you deserve it, even if you know I am not such a fast one and I like to take my time when it comes to cum inside a wonderful one like you. So you'll have to be a good girl and wait for me while you will enjoy your pleasure. Is that fine for you?"

"Yes, Matthew... everything is fine, but please, fuck me and make me cum, now. Ohh..." she begged again while with a little tug to the chain he sent again jolts of pleasure to her sensitive spots.

With a rapid movement Matthew got rid of his boxers and, after having positioned himself behind her, he started touching her pussy lips with the hard head of his penis. Her juices were so copious that in a short time he could feel his cock soaked in them, while a wonderful feeling of wet and slippery warmth surrounded it.

"Ohhh, Matthew..... yes, I want to feel you... mmmmm, please, give me more" moaned Jaye, moving her hips towards him, searching for more contact with his hardness and the rest of his body.

He placed his cock at her entrance and pushed to enter her. Jaye was so wet and ready to welcome him that even her usual tightness did not prevent his shaft from penetrating her deeply even in the first of his thrusts. Matthew groaned of pleasure at the feelings of her inner walls opening to accept his intrusion and then rhythmically contracting around him. She was tight, so he could feel every inch of her pussy and every throb in it, nevertheless she was so wet he could easily slide all of himself inside her. The sound of her moans became more loud and countinuos as he slowly started fucking her.

"Ohhh, yes, yes.... fuck me! Ahh... fuck!" Jaye was making little gasping sounds every time he thrusted into her and bigger ones when he touched the chain that, still attached to her clit and nipples, was again giving her the same feelings she had experienced before when Matthew had made it vibrate.

With both his hands placed on her hips, the incredible sight of her perfect, plugged ass in front of him and Jaye's pussy gently squeezing his cock, Matthew felt his pleasure rising as well as the urge of moving faster into her, but he deliberately kept slow the pace of his thrusts. He wanted to enjoy this moment for how much it was possible and he wanted to give her the same gift. Touching the buttplug made her lightly squirm. Then, still moving his shaft for its entire length inside her in long strokes, he started to extract it. The little resistance her anus gave at first when he started pulling it out, quickly gave way and, without any effort, he was now able to easily push the plug in and out from her bumhole.

"Oh my gosh, Matthew... ohhhh'' more moans and more incoherent words were coming from Jaye, who was now feeling her insides almost liquefying under his thrusts while all the feelings she could sense in her special spots were joining in a single incredible one, something that was growing in her belly and she had never experienced before. She was arching her back every time the buttplug penetrated in her so that she could meet it and feel it more, almost like it was possible for it to go deeper each time Matthew was slipping it in.

This went on for some time, both of them finally getting the exquisite pleasure of their orgasm growing inside them close to the point it would have been impossible to stop it and only the following explosion of their pleasure would have been the inevitable consequence.

"Ohhh... mmmph..., Jaye, sweet one..." groaned Matthew, as from Jaye only incoherent little cries were coming and her legs started to tremble and then, with a great effort of his will, he took his throbbing cock out of her wetness and, at the same time, his hand extracted the butt plug from her ass.

The sudden feeling of emptiness was almost unbearable to Jaye, who passed in an instant from the lovely feeling of being fucked in both her holes at the same time to this, while her hips continued moving in a useless effort to meet his touch: "hmmmm, no, no...." she groaned "Do not stop, Matthew! Please, I want...."

"Yes, sweet one, tell me what you want" he answered, teasing her rear entrance with the shaft of his cock , whose head was glistening with her juices and throbbing, so ready and wanting himself to cum as well almost like she was.

"I want you to fuck me, Matthew.... make me cum, please... I want to feel you inside me....." she moaned in response, her hands unconsciously tugging to the cord that was mercilessly preventing her fingers from reaching her soaked pussy.

"mmmmm, Jaye, yes..... I will fuck you and i will make you cum... and i think this is a wonderful place to do it as well....ohhhh" he groaned while he placed his cock at the entrance of her still well lubed butthole and started pushing it in with the help of a gentle pressure of his thumb.

Jaye's surprise for the still unfamiliar intrusion didn't last much, same as not much time had passed since she had left her holes empty just moments ago and, even though she had never had anal sex before, she was so in need of being touched, penetrated and fucked that she did not even think of this. She just wanted to feel him inside her and to cum hard and him cumming inside her as well.

"Ohhh, yes, yes...Matthew, fuck me! Please, yess.." she moaned again. "Ohhh Gawd..... uhhhhnn, yes, I'm......" she was just able to say when the pleasure that a few instants before she thought was stolen from her for good was instantly back to her. Like magic, like an electric current, while his cock was easily able to slide inside her butt for its whole length at each thrust, thus stimulating from there all the sensitive spots inside her pussy as well, her orgasm restarted from the same point it had been interrupted, but some degree higher and stronger than before.

She knew this time nothing could stop it. Losing any perception about where she was and what she was doing, like she was finally falling in that so coveted precipice, her legs started trembling and shaking again, while almost unconscious movements took her whole body. In the last moments of some coherent conscience, when Matthew had one more time tugged the little chain, she felt her belly explode and become a unique, almost liquid, organ, made only for her pleasure. She was coming and her moans were now only a high pitched and continuous cry of pure pleasure.

Hearing her cumming, together with the sight of his hard cock sliding in and out of her ass and the almost incredible feeling of tightness and squeezing pulsating throbs coming from her snug anal passage pushed Matthew over the edge after a few deep strokes, triggering his own orgasm as well. "Ohhhh, Jaye, yes, yes, yessss.... ohhhhh" he loudly said, almost yelling out all his pleasure, when the first spurt of cum darted into her bowels, followed by a few more, each one of them giving him a new jolt of incredible pleasure.