A Blindfolded Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaye's orgasm was slowly subsiding when Matthew pushed his hips forward in a long deep thrust and released his last jet of cum inside her, then he collapsed on her back, feeling around his cock the last contractions of her newly violated hole. He was panting heavily and so was she, while a little tremble was still pervading her body and a trickle of her own clear juices dripping from her pussy.

Slowly both of them recovered and, after Matthew had withdrawn his cock from her, he came closer to her face and placed his lips close to Jaye's and kissed her softly, whispering in his deep and warm voice: "You've been really a good girl, Jaye. It's been wonderfully special to me and the most incredible thing is that we could make all this even if we never met before in real life. Thank you, sweet one, for this wonderful gift of yours!".

"Ohhh, Matthew.... if you speak of most incredible things and gifts you must know how it has been for me. I never thought I could get so much pleasure in one single moment. And in that way, as well...." she added, feeling her cheeks flushing again at the thought. "And, for how much I had anticipated this, I could never imagine you would have been such a naughty and somewhat dirty boy.....who did not want to make me cum, ha".

"Oh yes, Jaye. You know I am a gentleman, but I love to be a naughty one when it leads to such good pleasures with someone so special like you. And I've the feeling this time it has been completely worth" he said with a big grin.

A short moment of silence followed and, after Matthew had quickly and silently taken a few more pictures of her, he detached the little clamps from her nipples and then from her clit, each time making her gasp and giggle at the tingling sensations coming from those so sensitive places of hers that had been compressed for such a long time.

After a long and sensual caress of her legs he then removed the spreader bar and went to sit closer to where her face and hands were. Gently, he unfastened the knot of her blindfold and, after so much time, he was finally able to see into her beautiful face and lock his dark brown eyes to her light blue ones.

They both smiled, while, still watching into her eyes, he unknotted the rope and freed her wrists. Then they kissed again in a long deep kiss and he held her close to him under the sheets for a long time. They had a lot to tell and to ask each other, but no one of them wanted to break the special atmosphere of peace and content that was with them, so they stayed there for a bit speaking briefly only about little things and laughing at nonsenses.

Eventually he got up and went to shower, leaving her in the bed with a kiss and the promise it would have not been too long. She heard him showering and, after a bit, he went out of the bathroom and asked her if he could go to the kitchen and help himself with some water.

"Of course, Matthew. There is some fresh still water in the fridge and the glasses are on the counter right in front of it." she instructed him.

"Thank you, sweet one." was his answer, that came right when her phone, still laying on the bed, vibrated slightly. A bit curious, she took it and with a frown of surprise she noticed it was a message from Matthew.

"Did you know you are such a wonderful one?" it said and a picture was attached to it.

In the picture she could see herself in that very bed, staying on her knees, naked and blindfolded, with the spreader bar still between her legs and a white trickle of cum oozing out of her bumhole and mixing with the clearer juices flowing out of her pussy. She blushed furiously at the sight and the feeling of self-consciousness became even stronger as she saw Matthew standing in the threshold of her bedroom, half naked with a towel around his hips and a wide grin on his lips.

"Do you know you're even more beautiful when you are blushing?" He said "and sure I'd like to send to you some other pictures like that in our next future. What do you think about that?"

"I think that you are just a dirty and naughty boy..... as I always knew" she answered with a laugh, right before he could reach the bed and kiss her again, exploring her mouth with his tongue while holding her tight in a promise of many more special times.