A Blissful Morning

Story Info
Passionate couple wake up with steamy morning sex.
4.8k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning began, just as it had so many times before when there was nothing we needed to do - waking up slow to the early summer sun and the sound of the morning birds, finding each other once more having drifted apart during sleep, entwining ourselves again, pressing our skin into one another (naked is without question the best way to sleep), gentle caresses, lazy kisses. As our arousal, both physical and wakefulness increased, our caresses became firmer and more intentional, massaging and teasing in the small ways we knew the other liked. Our kisses, hungry and insistent, deepened as we turned toward one another, lying on our sides, our hands having better access to our bodies.

We were both in pretty good shape, solid and strong, but with a softness to our edges that spoke of enjoying good food and lazy days, as much as long work-outs and days spent hiking. I was broad of chest, long of limb, red of hair, bearded, slightly wild - entirely unshaven and a good foot taller than her. She was petite and slim, mousey blonde of hair, with deliciously proportioned curves accentuated by that softness we had cultivated together. Her breasts were on the smaller side, perky and firm with responsive sensitive nipples, her ass was perfectly round and as pliant as it was firm. She preferred to keep legs and sex smooth, except for a small patch of neatly trimmed hair at the tip of her pubis - where it became her vulva. My cock was average in size, a solid six inches erect (on a good day), uncut, with a deep purple head, a slight upward curve, and a propensity for leaking copious amounts of precum.

Which it was currently doing, pressed between our bodies, her leg between mine as she slowly ground herself into my thigh, coating me with her arousal as mine slowly spread across our stomachs with each small thrust. She had wrapped her arm under mine and around my back, giving her extra purchase. Her other arm was under my neck, her hand in my hair. I gently held her face, fingers twining behind her ear, into her hair. My other arm was under her neck, and snaked down her back long enough that my strong fingers could reach her ass. They had found their way between her cheeks, and while I wasn't quite able to circle her clit, or slide into her properly, I could reach her asshole, the entrance to her pussy, and the small space between. I loved how wet she got and was teasing around her holes, adding an encouraging push or pull as she ground her clit against me, moaning and gasping softly into my neck where her head was buried or into my mouth as we kissed.

After some time, she pulled back, separating our bodies, looking up at me with hooded lustful eyes. There was a note of frustration in her expression as I no-longer had the reach to continue my teasing, her hips still gently gyrating against me. Her eyes rolled in pleasure as she grasped my cock, sighing at its heat and the small lake of precum it, and we, were coated in. She gave me a couple of slow deliberate pumps, as I thrust into her hand, before swiping her thumb across my swollen leaking head - making me flinch with the sudden sensitive pleasure. She sucked the precum off her thumb, and then licked it off her fingers, all while holding eye contact, before kissing me deeply, the slightly salty musky taste of precum mixing with our saliva. Her hand returned to my cock, slowly sliding up at down my shaft, squeezing more firmly with each upstroke - milking out more clear fluid as she did. Her other hand untangling from my hair, found my balls - gently wrapping around them, massaging and pulling towards her as her other hand worked my shaft.

"Fuuuuck." I growled, breathy and husky with the morning. The first word either of us had uttered since waking up.

She just grinned at me devilishly and slowed her hands down as she kissed me again, making me groan into her mouth.

"You're so hard and hot, I can't wait to have you inside me." she said, interspersed with little kisses on my lips and face as her hands continued their divine work.

"No rush." I said. Smiling lazily, entranced by her hands.

She smiled and slowed down again. Regaining some of my wherewithal, I slid my hand over her hip and between her legs, cupping her drenched vulva and giving her something more firm to grind on. My fingers gently caressed her folds, and teased her entrance, before pulling back slightly - finding her clit with the pad at the base of my middle finger and using the first and ring finger either side of it - nestling between her labia, providing a little groove for her to grind her swollen clit into. She moaned, deep and throaty as she did so. We continued like this with our hands for a few minutes, each of us switching up our techniques when we could sense the other beginning to get close. She would stop stroking and just squeeze, or circle the sensitive head of my cock with her thumb teasing under my foreskin. I would slide my fingers forward and inside her, slowly firmly curling towards us against her G-spot, before returning to our previous methods once our pleasure had receded a little or changed.

Eventually we could wait no longer, and without announcement she shifted her position, scooted up a little, draping her leg over my hip, and placing my hot wet hard cock along the length of her slick sex. I pulled her towards me, pressing our bodies together and we groaned as she began to slide her engorged vulva along my length, as I thrust between her legs. I snaked my hand down her back once more, and between her asscheeks, teasing her asshole again eliciting grunt of approval, before finding the head of my cock as it appeared behind her. I held her still a moment as I spread her cheeks and labia, settling my length between her folds, and using my fingers to press it into her - making it that much better to slide against. Which she did with renewed vigour, gently whimpering into my neck as I held us together.

After an infinite moment I shifted position slightly, and recognising the movement she tilted her hips just so. On our next thrust my entire throbbing cock sank into her eager pussy. She gasped, I growled.

"Fuck. Yes." We said in unison.

We stayed like that for a moment, my cock flexing and pulsing insider her, while she gently squeezed her walls around me. Tentatively we began moving, withdrawing almost my entire length with an agonising speed before sinking back into her with only slightly more force. We kissed, and muttered, and moaned - expletives and encouragement into each other's mouths. My hand still between her asscheeks, my fingers on either side of my cock as it filled her, revelling at the feeling of it moving in and out of our flooded sex. I returned my attention to her asshole, which had felt more relaxed and inviting every time I'd teased it - a common occurrence, ass play being something we both loved and were not shy about, easily communicating if we felt it wasn't something we were in the mood for. Today there were no such protestations, and she groaned into my ear in encouragement as my fingers circled her tight but willing hole, continuing to relax and open her. The movements of her hips attempting to maximise the sensations from both her pussy and ass.

I peeled back the duvet, the morning air a slight but tantalising chill against the sheen of sweat that had precipitated on our skin, as I reached for the pump-top bottle of lube on our bedside table, collecting a sizable portion with a well practised motion. She flinched once as the cold lube hit the warm skin of our sex, before grunting with approval as my middle finger slid into slowly into her ass. I eased it through the short tight smooth tunnel of her asshole and into the opening space beyond. Feeling my cock moving inside her, through the thin wall separating her pussy and ass, has always been something I've loved - it almost sent me over the edge then and there. Pausing to calm myself, she separated our chests and ran a hand down mine, across my stomach, through my pubes, and wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock - squeezing once, before finding her clit.

"Fuck me" She rasped as her fingers began an insistent circling of her clit.

I needed no further invitation. Holding her hips still with my arm, I began to thrust in and out of her in earnest, savouring the feeling of my cock pulling and pushing against the walls of her pussy. My finger in her ass either sliding in and out in time with my cock, or alternating opposite, occasionally hooking gently inside - using it to gain extra purchase for particularly strong sets of thrusts. The sensations were incredible. Our pleasure building together, she moaned into chest and neck.

"Shit fuck fuck shit fuck. Ugh. You feel so good!" She said as she held my face with her other hand.

"So. Do. You." I managed to say, punctuating each word with a thrust, as she replied with moans and grunts at each, before our lips locked together again, my other hand in her hair pulling her face against mine.

The circling of her clit became more of an assault, she started panting and I could tell her orgasm wasn't so far away. I kept the rhythm of my thrusts and finger, strong, steady, and constant, driving and diving into her over and over and over. Watching her face contort and her breath catch as she got closer and closer, my focus on her was so complete that my own pleasure was deep and distant enough to not be a distraction, yet. As wonderful as coming together is, we had only just finished warming up. A few thrusts later I could see she was about to crest the edge she'd been approaching. When she suddenly stopped her efforts with a gasp.

"Wait, wait, fuck wait." She said as she rolled me completely onto my back, and in one fluid motion was on top of me without my cock sliding free. Her eyes rolled as the last inch of me that was unavailable in our previous position settled into her, and she shook her head to clear some of the pleasure - regaining a little composure. My hands now more free, she shuddered as I caressed her wonderful body, gently squeezing her breasts, and lightly rolling her nipples in my fingers.

"Ugh, damn". She said. "That was close."

"Everything okay?" I ask.

"Of course." She said with a smile, and the flash of a look across her face that suggested she'd had a plan. "I just didn't want to come yet." She continued.

She leaned forward, sliding off me a few inches, careful not to let my cock out of her entirely, kissing me deeply, before whispering in my ear:

"I want to make you come first." She said in a sultry voice, as she began to move her hips - slowly at first, finding a rhythm.

"I want to get you close as I ride you." She said in my other ear after kissing across my face, her hips picking up their pace slightly, with long strokes that had her impaling herself on my cock again just as it was about to pop out.

"I want you to hold out as long as you can." She said before sinking her teeth into my neck, as I groaned low and rumbly, and her pussy continued its exquisite movements, her wet velvety walls hugging onto my cock on the upstroke and releasing as she buried it inside her on the down.

"And when you begin to get close, I want you to fuck me back - hard and strong, until you come. Deep. Inside. Me." She continued, the last three words each punctuated with her taking me to the hilt.

"Now that's an offer I can't refuse" I said with a moan, my hands running over her body, pulling her onto me with every stroke.

"Don't forget my ass..." She whispered huskily in my ear finally, before placing her hands on my chest and rising up to ride me in earnest.

I raised an eyebrow, like I would forget such a thing. Making sure to use the same hand as earlier I raised it to her mouth, not quite touching her lips.

"Spit." I said.

She smiled mischievously, gathering saliva, before opening her mouth and letting a large drop roll off her tongue and onto my waiting fingers. I smeared it between them with my thumb, reactivating the lube still on my hand, before circling her asshole doing the same to the lube there - though it barely needed it. She had stopped riding me as I did this, pinching her own nipple and indulging in the sensation. Unceremoniously, I slid my first two fingers into her ass, all the way past the second knuckle, the short smooth close tunnel of her asshole squeezing my fingers together as I did.

"Fuck yessssss." She hissed, and resumed her ride.

My fingers worked in and out of her ass much like before, either matching the direction of her hips, or their opposite, occasionally popping my knuckles in and out of her - playing with the delicious elasticity there. She clawed my chest and rode me hard, rarely taking her eyes off mine. Her pace was steady but relentless, she was working hard, her muscles tense and a fine sweat coating her skin, golden and gorgeous in the morning light. It wasn't long before I started bucking my hips up with her every downstroke, beginning to lose myself in the pleasure.

"Yes babyyyy" She purred, and increased her efforts slightly.

Moments later I reached up, cupping her face with my hand and pulled her down for a deep desperate kiss. Folding in half she lifted her hips slightly, giving me more room to move.

"Give it to me." She groaned.

Initially I kept the same pace we had, finding a rhythm again with the change in angle, pinning her upper body against me with my other arm, panting and grunting into her ear, biting her neck. My fingers in her ass continued their work, as I picked up the pace, they curled gently inside her helping pull her pussy down on to my now throbbing cock, eliciting a delighted squeal for her. I kept this up for as long as I could, but soon I cleared the lip of pleasure and there was no turning back.

"Oh shit, I'm close.." I gasped, not slowing down.

She raised onto her elbows on my chest, looking at me intensely, holding my face in her hands.

"Mmf yes, come for me, come for me." She said, softly kissing me between each utterance.

"Oh fu-". The last word strangled in my throat as my body tensed, she ground herself onto me as firmly as she could, and I came - hard. My vision whited out briefly, and my cock pumped jet after jet of thick cum inside her, my fingers in her ass feeling my cock spasm and her pussy fill. For an infinite moment, there was nothing in the world but pulsing pleasure that started at the tip of my cock and flooded down into my pelvis. I gasped air once more, as my heart thudded in my chest. I opened my eyes and saw her beaming at me with passion, lust, and affection.

"Jesus fuck, that was something" I managed to say pulling her to me for more deep kisses, and holding her body against mine.

I caressed her back with one hand, as she gently ground pussy into my pelvis as my cock began to soften. I slid my fingers out of her, and gently circled her well opened welcoming asshole. Indulging in the lingering post orgasm fog.

"I LOVE watching you come." She said, smiling at me.

"Happy to oblige." I replied, my eyes heavy and lazy. "I love watching you come too" I continued recapturing some energy. "Which hasn't happened yet..."

"I got pretty close there for a second." She said - she generally needed attention on her clit to come. "But I was too focused on you."

"Well then," I said, "If your legs are up to it, why don't come and sit on my face, and I'll take care of you properly." Something we both loved, and was guaranteed to get her off hard (and fast if we needed to be).

The grin that spread across her face told me that that was her plan all along.

"Aww, you offered before I could ask." She said in mock pout. My now nearly soft cock finally slid out of her, as she eagerly crawled up my body.

I repositioned slightly, finding a pillow for my neck, as she put her knees either side of my head. Her calves under my shoulders, my hands slid up the front of her body and traced light scratches down her back as she lowered her dripping, needy, freshly fucked sex to my waiting lips. My tongue swept between her perfect engorged folds, across her opening and up to her clit, catching a small mouthful of my cum and her fluid. I looked up at her, savouring the salty tang of our taste for a moment, before swallowing deliberately obviously. The sudden rush of lust and arousal in her eyes was immediate. I returned my mouth to her wonderful mess of a pussy, this time delving my tongue deep into her, as she relaxed slightly and our cum-fluid mix flowed into my mouth. I looked back up at her, my mouth closed but full, and reached up to her neck with one hand. She anticipated before I did however, and shifting back slightly curled down to meet her lips to mine. We kissed and I pushed the contents of my mouth into hers.

"Mmmf" She groaned as the cum-fluid filled her mouth.

She pulled back and looked at me intently, the flush of arousal had reached her chest, and swallowed hard.

"Fuck!" She said with gasp. "Ugh, I love when you do that." And repositioned herself above my mouth once more.

This time my tongue moved with purpose. Big flat licks across her vulva as to start with, and then again but between her labia, getting closer and closer to her clit. I looked up at her, as she gently gyrated her pussy against me, her eyes closed, biting her lower lip, while one hand played with her nipple. I pushed gently on her lower back, and she got the message - leaning forward to rest her elbows on the headboard, tilting her pelvis and giving my hands better access. My mouth closed around the front of her vulva, gently sucking her whole hood and clit into my mouth and against my tongue - which started undulating in waves across it, before alternating between that and big flat powerful strokes. She was groaning and gasping with each pass of my tongue. Again with the same hand as before, I lifted it to below her lips, there was a snort of protest as my lips briefly left her pussy, but was quieted as I said:

"Spit.". And again she did so.

My other fingers briefly dipped into my own mouth, being coated in saliva - perhaps unnecessary given how wet everything was, but wet slides into wet so much better. My mouth returned to her clit, gentle suction and lapping tongue, as the two first fingers on each hand slid into her - two into her pussy, and the same two as before into her ass. She moaned low and deep. My fingers in her pussy pushed deep at first, loving the hot wet ridges of her, before applying firm but gentle pressure to her front wall, sliding down to find the raised slightly rough area of her G spot, and began applying rhythmic insistent pressure to it. The fingers in her ass moved in and out of her in time with the come hither movement against her G spot, using the knuckles to apply pressure to that tight yet yielding entrance. Occasionally exploring the deep open space beyond, or helping the fingers press against her G spot from the otherside of that deliciously thin wall. My mouth continued the task at hand, my tongue now working hard against her swollen clit. Strong flat licks and rolling waves in alternating sets, the suction from my lips occasionally relaxing before tightening again - encouraging the blood to where we needed it, and I began to hum with my exhales - reducing how often I needed to inhale and sending devilishly tiny vibrations into her. I found a steady rhythm with both hands and my mouth, and soon she was grinding hard into my face, groaning, gasping, with mumbled strings of unintelligible pleasure.

When I could feel her begin to get close, I slowed down slightly, or changed the rhythm for a moment, throwing her off for a second - pushing the oncoming peak both wonderfully higher and frustratingly further away, before returning to the original pace and rhythm moments later, all thoughts of protest forgotten as the pleasure continued to ramp up. I repeated this cycle a few times before I finally let her approach the edge for real.

12