A Blissful Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please. Don't. Stop." She said through panted breaths.

And I had no intention to. I kept the pace steady and increased the pressure, of the suction, and my fingers slightly. Soon her body began to tense and her hands found my head, pulling my face into her as her hips worked in time with my tongue and fingers.

"Oh fu-, oh fu-, oh fu-uuuck, I'm com-ing" She said as pulses of pleasure wracked her body in waves, timed to my unrelenting tongue and fingers.

Her face contorted with beautiful agony, and she bucked against my mouth time and time again, her thighs clamping to the sides of my head. Eventually she gasped for air, and pushed herself off my face, unable to take any more. She collapsed forward over my face, a sweaty babbling deliriously happy heap. I repositioned again, helping to lift her back onto my body, wrapping my arms around her, holding her against me, tracing tingling lines into her skin with my fingers.

"Holy shit" She said eventually. Pulling back to kiss me hard and deep, tasting herself and my cum once more.

We repositioned further, aligning our hips. It was then I noticed I was hard again - having my lover come her brains out riding my face, while my fingers were deep in both her holes will do that to me. So I slid back into her pussy, filling her once more.

"Oh fuck, I love when you get hard again." She said as I did, weakly grinding her hips onto me. "Think you can come again." She continued with a twinkle in her eye

"Yeah, if we act fast I think so." I replied. The second orgasm was always much more difficult for me, and sometimes not possible. She was generally a one and done kind of person, but loved the continued sensations of fucking after coming, but rarely made it to orgasm again.

"Ugh, I'm so spent" She said as she tried to begin riding me again.

"You've done more than enough," I said. "Let me."

I rolled her onto her back and myself on top, kissing her fiercely, as I began fucking her once more. She purred as she ran her hands down my chest as I held myself above her. The sensation was wonderful, but not quite enough. Realising this, I pulled out and rolled her onto her front, as she yelped with delight. She had one leg bent, looking back at me, I straddled the outstretched one and slid my cock back into her pussy as we both groaned - her firm but soft asscheeks cushioning my lap as I delved as deep as I could. I resumed my near desperate movement, my hips ploughing my cock into her, and while it felt amazing, it still wasn't going to be quite enough. I leaned forward, still thrusting into her, my hot breath on her ear and neck.

"You know," I growled, "Your ass is very well prepared..."

"You read my mind again." She said with a wicked look on her face.

With that I slid back out of her, and she shifted her outstretched leg underneath, bringin her up onto her knees, which were spread wide, presenting her perfect holes to me, arching her back so her shoulders were still on the bed, looking back at me.

"Spread yourself for me." I said as I grabbed a large dollop of lube from our bottle.

She reached her hands back, spreading her asscheeks and labia, for one of the best views, her pussy slightly agape, her asshole less so, pink and hot, well fucked and wanting more. I dropped half the lube in my hand onto her asshole and she yelped and the cold, smiling back at me. I coated my still hard cock with the rest of the lube, and positioned my hot swollen head at her gently winking hole. She let go of her cheeks, expecting me to sink into her, but I waited, savouring the feeling of her asshole gently gripping and releasing the head of my cock, willing me into her.

"You do it." I said.

She shifted her knees slightly and without hesitation slid her asshole down the length of my cock, until I bottomed out, my balls slapping against her pussy, and I caught her hips. We both moaned, animalistic and primal. I pulled all the way out once, loving the sight of my cock appearing from her tight ass, now more agape than before before plunging back into it. I held her hips and began rhythmically fucking her ass, no pretence here, focused on the single goal of filling it with cum. She reached between her legs, circling her clit once or twice before sliding her two middle fingers into her pussy. Her ass got tighter as knuckles pressed against the underside of my cock from inside her. I let out a growl, she a moan, and I picked up the pace. It wasn't long before my second orgasm was in sight, I didn't slow and just kept that same rhythm, ploughing into her, while she moaned into the mattress and worked her fingers inside her.

"Yes, here it-, I'm gonna-" I stuttered between thrusts.

"Yes yes, come in my ass, please come in my ass" She mumble-groaned into the mattress.

And I did. Burying myself as deep as I could, as cum erupted from my cock once more - not as thick as the first time, but about as much volume, pumping into her ass in jets as my cock pulsed and throbbed while she rhythmically clenched her asshole around me in time. The pleasure focused mostly on my cock, exploded behind my eyes, my vision again blurring as I scrunched my eyes tightly closed.

"Fuuuuuck yessssssss" She moaned,

"Uuuuuuugggghhhh fuuuuuuuu" I groaned back

Collapsing forward onto her, a blissful sweaty mess, we rolled sideways, her the little spoon to my big. My cock slid free, and I felt a rivulet of cum come with it as her asshole tried to close as best it could, slowly returning to its unfucked state. Wrapping my arms around her I held her upper body to my chest, and reached between her legs - cupping her vulva firmly with a warm hand, as she wiggled her hips back into me - situating my softening member between her asscheeks, and turned to kiss me heartily.

"Good morning." I said, my eyes already heavy.

"Good morning." She replied with a sleepy grin and another kiss.

We dozed for a while, before waking in the late morning - still wrapped in one another. Getting up we padded to the bathroom and shared a shower - washing the fluids and sweat from one another, before dressing in something comfy and easily accessible. In a golden haze, we wandered to the kitchen, made coffee on the stove, and began what turned out to be a day that was lazy and sexy in equal measure.

12