A Blonde Goddess is Conquered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door to my hotel room and held the door open for her. "Ladies first!" I told her and she blushed some more before she walked into the room. I nearly dropped to the floor when I saw how her mini-dress clung to her lovely ass. The black material left nothing to the imagination and the entire shape of its round nature was revealed to me as it swayed and shook with her movements. My instinct was to rip her dress off and enjoy that heavenly bubble to its full potential, but my mission wasn't over yet. I was here to treat this blonde Goddess to an experience worthy of her beauty and thus, after I had closed the door, I approached her with a soothing smile on my face.

She began to walk towards the bed and I could see how the tips of her blonde locks grazed against her stupendous ass, but when I caught up with her — I hugged her from behind and began to kiss and suck on her neck. She was too beautiful to resist and although I had wanted to seduce her in an even slower manner — I simply didn't have the patience, but luckily — she liked it as she leaned back into me. While I feasted on her exposed neck, I heard her breathing grow heavy. I ducked my head under her earrings of silver and began nibbling on her cheeks. I took two fingers and with a touch of care and grace — I slowly turned her head. I kissed down her cheeks as I turned her head and the closer I got to her mouth - the heavier her breathing became and I began to feel her press those delectable cheeks into my solid cock as I closed in on the gates of heaven.

Freya was on fire internally and I felt the heat in her cheeks as I kissed down the soft skin. With my free hand, I lowered it to her waist and slowly but surely — I sank my fingers down her wonderful body until it rested on her flexible hips. Her brilliant blue pearls were veiled behind her eyelids as I neared her lips and her head was nearly twisted enough for me to seize those pouty lips with mine.

Freya had put her entire weight against me and it seemed like her entire system were too busy dealing with the pleasure I gave her to support herself, thus I felt my cock press between those incredible cheeks and she was grinding ever so slightly into me. My heart began kicking and panting with emotions when I felt her lips on mine. They were so soft and wet, that I nearly forgot to kiss her. Our lips mashed together and although her eyes remained closed — her entire expression beamed with happiness over the sensations our kissed caused. I had a good hold on her face and the tender touch of mine was returned when I felt her fingers on the back of my head - pressing my lips into hers more intently. I felt her spin around, but slowly and as if it was the most natural thing for me to do in this world — I dropped my hand from her hip until I traced it over her incredible cheeks.

Freya leaned her entire body into me and I soon felt her arms raise to hold around my neck as she began to truly kiss me back. I wasn't prepared by the intensity of it and it was like she made love to my lips. While she and I shared a moment that surpassed my entire life — I took hold of both her ass cheeks in a death grip. They were more incredible than I had thought and as I fondled their supple flesh, I felt her tongue ask for entry, which I gave her and moments later — our tongues danced.

The kiss was wet and endless as I devoured her mouth with my tongue. I lost myself in her beauty and her incredible mouth made my shaft rise to a length I had never experienced before. We kissed and kissed and it seemed like our lips were locked together as I began leading her curvaceous body towards the edge of the bed. I kept fondling her incredible ass, but with every movement my hands made — I managed to move the hemline of her dress further north until the bare flesh of her lovely ass trembled at the touch of my hands.

When I reached the edge of the bed, I sat down and had her petite body climb on board until she straddled my groin. In this position, I could see above her shoulder as she nibbled on my neck and what I saw was two tanned cheeks of a toned perfection and it felt so good seeing my hands seize those cheeks in my grasp, but I couldn't wait anymore — I needed to taste her, thus I slowly laid her down on the bed and spread her shapely legs wide and then I realized why her ass had been bare — no underwear.

I moved closer to her love tunnel until she could feel my hungry breath blow against it and since I held her lovely thighs in my hands — I felt her shiver. The moment I moved my lips against the pink velvet which was her pussy — I felt a sense of completion. I kissed her pink lips softly at first and it was not lost on me that she was shaven of all pubic hair. Eventually I let my tongue inside of her and I pressed my face further and further into her crotch.

While I pleasured this Goddess with my tongue, I felt her wetness and I could hear her moan and whimper as a reaction to my tongue's every movement. The silky feeling of her sweetness was too divine not to taste, thus I began feasting on her little lady. Since my hands still clutched the firm and soft nature of her thighs — I felt her muscles stretch and it felt like she was having cramps, but I could taste her juices. They streamed into my mouth as I pleasured this Goddess and the fact that I could make such a beauty climax was like a badge of honour.

When I finished my meal, I rose up from her womanly divide and looked down at the stunning Goddess. She was breathless and her chest heaved for air as the sweat rained down her forehead. The white sheets were gripped tightly between her fingers and her golden necklace was no longer on her chest, but in between her white teeth as she bit down on it to supress what I believed would've been screams. So, she is a screamer? Very well, then I will make her scream the language of pleasure! I thought to myself as I helped her to remove her incredibly tight dress and to get her fully nude — I removed her shoes. I undressed and laid myself on top of her and it felt more surreal than anything I'd ever experienced, but I was here and the Goddess underneath me was real.

I kissed her once again and her lips felt so good that I believed I could become addicted to the practice. I held her face and her head as I crushed her underneath me and as I traced my fingers through her blonde locks - I continued to play with her tongue. I heard her silent moans as I kissed her and I could feel her solid nipples tickle my chest as I flattened them. We laid like that for some time until I felt my solid steel touch the silky treasure between her legs and when she wrapped her shapely thighs around me - it was an invitation. Thus, with the help from her thighs, I glided into her love tunnel and her reaction was priceless. She stopped kissing me back, not because she didn't want to, but because my penetration had taken her entire focus and her fingers gripped the sheets as I both devoured her mouth and began thrusting into her at a slow pace.

I hadn't even raised the condom question and she seemed incapable of forming a single word as I saw the stars begin to form within her blue pearls. I didn't want to suffocate her — hence I stopped my endless kiss and began kissing my way down her throat and now that my lips no longer blocked her sweet mouth — she moaned louder. I finally reached past her golden necklace and found her nice breasts. They weren't flat, nor were they outrageously big — no these were the perfect size for her petite body and their young and firm nature made them delicious in my mouth. Freya arched her back and stretched her back at my advances and the more pleasure I gave her, the more she whimpered and moaned in a nearly panting display of incoherence. My thrusts were developing in pace as her impossibly tight tunnel milked my cock. I wanted to pound the living daylights out of this beauty, but I had promised to treat her lovingly, hence I made love to her instead.

I sucked on her nipples and she purred like a kitten and thus I sucked some more before I made haste towards her mouth and once I felt those full lips against mine — then I knew that I was in love. I was consumed by her beauty and in love with everything she consisted of, thus I went deeper into her like it was my primal need to deploy my soldiers within her as close to her fertility as possible. My thrusts were now of such a force that her breasts dangled underneath me and her entire body shook as a result of the fucking she was receiving. As I made out with Freya, I looked deeply into her blue eyes and saw a look of dreams stare back at me and it made me both kiss her harder and fuck her harder, but I had pushed the limit of how long I could endure making love to such a beauty without climaxing and thus I thrusted one last time into her love tunnel and deployed my soldiers. I collapsed on top of her and I felt her hold around me with her arms as I rode out the aftermath of my pleasure. While I panted urgently into her blonde locks, I felt her fingers trace through my grey hair and caress my skull and with a slow but determined pace — she moved my head towards hers and then I felt her kiss me as her thighs pressed me deeper into her and beneath my black frame — I felt her massive breasts flatten.

I remained inside of her the entire time, but I was finished and it felt like her beauty alone had drained me of my strength. I kissed all over her face and danced with her tongue in one last and steamy kiss - before I rolled off my greatest conquest. I looked up at the ceiling and waited for the moment when I woke up, but it never arrived. Instead I felt her hand entangle itself with mine and then she laughed. It was such a sweet laugh, filled with giggles and had I heard that laugh and not know that it belonged to the Goddess next to me — then I would've believed it belonged to a little girl.

"You were amazing!" were the words my Goddess said to me and turning on my side I could see how she beamed with happiness. The sweat on her body made her look so ravishingly beautiful and sexy that I wanted to fuck her again and fill her up with so much cum she would leak for ages, but this time I wanted to pound into her harder than ever and had I been younger — then I would've, but instead — I told her to get comfortable in my embrace and she did without hesitation.

Before I knew it, we were spooning underneath the blankets and my cock was inside of her love tunnel as she slowly grinded against me. I held one of her breasts in my hand as the other held her head so that she could kiss me. I couldn't get enough of her and neither could she get enough of me. We were an unlikely match due to our age gap and our conflicting races, but we had matched and it seemed like we could kiss for days. The last thing I remember before falling asleep — was deploying more cum inside of her stretched tunnel and holding her bronze-like body close as she rode out the waves of another climax.

When I awoke, I panicked — she wasn't there and my cock wasn't inside of her and I knew not what was worse. I rose up from the bed so quickly I nearly had a heart attack over how quick I suddenly was and I realized I was just about to sprint out into the halls to search for my Nordic Goddess in my panicked state of being, but then I saw her black mini-dress on the floor along with her sneakers. I breathed out my relief and leaned against the nearest wall. She is still here! Then there is hope! I thought to myself as I suddenly heard the sound of water flowing —coming from the bathroom. It sounded like she was taking a shower.

This was the chance of a lifetime and I would not let it slip, hence I made her my mission and took on my uniform of courage and walked towards the bathroom door and with every step I felt strong and younger than I ever had before. The state of the door would decide everything and when I turned the handle and realized that I could open it — then I cheered internally and the biggest smile I could muster took form on my face. When I stepped into the bathroom and saw my Goddess cleaning herself underneath the cascading water — then I went to work on my mission and I had five days until I had to leave this country to complete it.

I felt the water hit me when I turned her around and she nearly threw herself at me with desire when she realized I was there. I picked her petite body up and her supple thighs wrapped themselves around me as I pushed my dream against the shower stall. When I began fucking her once again — I felt my emotions run wild. Emotions like love, lust, desire, happiness and most importantly — a determination to complete my mission. My mission was simple in thought but nearly impossible to accomplish over the span of five days, but I had to try — I had to! Because I simply needed this Nordic Goddess to be my woman and when I had made her mine, then and only then — would I allow her impossible beauty to leave this hotel room, but not to go home — no — she was coming back with me.

The Relentless Claiming — Chapter 2

The water felt so amazing, coursing over her body as Anthony rammed his hard cock into her over and over again. Filling her balls deep with his big cock like it had been carved by destiny to fit her perfectly. Freya wondered how the two of them would take this relationship forwards while Anthony continued to pump relentlessly into her like he was a young man again. Freya had no idea what was to happen, but one thing was clear to her while he slammed her into the shower wall and that was that she was loving this new side of him and she was seeing stars as a result of the insane amount of pleasure Anthony was giving her.

The warm water cascaded down over both of them while Anthony continued to claim ownership of his Goddess and to him it felt like he grew younger by every thrust. Never in his life had he encountered such a stamina within him and never had he been happier than he was while he slammed into his blonde vixen.

Freya's blonde locks became soaked to her tanned summer skin while their mouths were locked together in a deeply passionate kiss. To Anthony, it felt like God himself was powering his stamina and strength, but he also began believing that the source of his newfound youthfulness — was the bombshell wrapped around him. It felt like a divine power cheered him on while he ravaged his Freya and he was loving every second of it.

While Freya was wrapped like a glue to her black lover, her large, heavy and wet breasts were bouncing around lustfully as she pressed them against Anthony's hairy chest. All thoughts of her life before she had met this man had left her mind as she was fucked into a state that she had never experienced before. His hands on her shapely thighs were gripping her slippery skin so tightly that his nails dug into her well-crafted muscles. Anthony was insane with lust as he fucked his stunning Goddess and Freya was so well-fucked that she could only focus on kissing him hungrily and thinking about the cock that was filling her to the hilt with each thrust.

Freya moaned into her lover's mouth and she knew that if his lips left hers — then he would learn how filthy her mouth could be when someone fucked her roughly, but nobody had ever fucked her this hard, this good, this deep and never had it meant as much as it did with Anthony, thus she feared her dirty tongue and what words she would scream as her inner walls gripped his penetrating machinery. Freya felt another orgasm building and her flesh jiggled and bounced while she was pounded and slammed through the wall. She couldn't see, let alone think and when she climaxed - the world and her body exploded in colours and intense ecstatic and rapturous pleasure as her vision vanished. Had it not been for Anthony holding her up as he mercilessly ruined her senses, she would've collapsed and crumbled in a fall towards the floor, because she had been fucked past her limits of what she could take, but Anthony was like a machine that couldn't stop fucking her no matter what and thus she was like a limp doll in his arms as he fucked her so hard that her eyelashes came undone and fell towards the puddle of water beneath them.

"Ummm! Oh! Oh! Uh! Yeah! Fuck! Ugh! Yes! More! Fuck! Uh! Oh! Yes! Fuck me harder!" Freya moaned and screamed as Anthony did the impossible, he picked up the pace! Freya couldn't think and she couldn't move! He fucked the strength right out of her and the slamming sound of her meaty ass being hammered against the wall echoed in her ears as she was claimed by the most special person in her life and a person she barely knew.

While her black lover fucked her relentlessly through the aftermath of her earthshattering orgasm, she screamed her lungs out to the point where her ears were ringing: "OH! GIVE IT TO ME ANTHONY! OHHH YEAH! GIVE IT TO ME! OHUMMM! FUCK! FUCK YES! OUGGGHH! OHH! FUCK ME WITH YOU MASSIVE COCK! FUCK ME! YOU'RE SO FUCKING AMAZING!"

Anthony hammered into his sexy Goddess like it was his last act on this planet and it felt like his God whipped him to pound her stunning body harder. To Freya it was the most insane moment of her life and all hopes of not falling blissfully in love for the man she already felt a strong attraction for had ended as her mind pictured their wedding.

"Take it Freya! Fucking take it!" Anthony screamed back as her head ricocheted back and forth like she was caught in a loop, but she had no strength left in her to even move, let alone think properly, thus she was helpless and at his mercy while he made her his woman with every thrust. They had been fucking for so long that the water had turned cold as it rained down their entwined bodies and with every thrust he gave her, she felt her inner walls grip his massive cock to enhance the pleasure.

Anthony had fucked her senseless and she could no longer open her eyes. "YES! KEEP GOING! UGH! OH! FUCK! Oh! MY! GOD! FUCK YES!! UHMM! MAKE ME YOURS! CLAIM ME! JUST! UGH!! KEEP! UHMMG! ON! UHMMM! FUCKING ME! I LOVE THIS! POUND ME!! UGHHH! OH! YES! FUCK YOUR WOMAN! FUCK! OH! UHGHH! I CAN'T! UGH!! UHG! BREATHE!" Freya both moaned and screamed into Anthony's ear and had it not been for the echoing sound that kept increasing with the tunes of their passionate and lust and love-driven sex, she probably would've ruined his hearing forever, but he didn't listen to her and thus her black lover kept on fucking her like he had just begun pounding her for the first time.

Freya's arms flailed around to try and remove herself from his cock with the support of whatever she could find, because she was dying of the pleasure and she needed a timeout urgently. She clawed and tore at the shower curtain while her destined lover slammed her hard and fast into the shower wall.

Anthony grunted and groaned as Freya's tight pussy both squeezed and milked his cock as he pounded her beyond recognition, but he wanted more and thus he couldn't finish this heavenly session of mating just yet.

Freya's body was completely limp as it shuddered and trembled while Anthony stopped hammering her to utter ruin and before she knew it, she was being carried out of the shower while she was bounced up and down like a toy on his cock. Before she knew it, she was lifted by her ass and off of his giant cock.

Freya couldn't see nor comprehend what was happening, she was too far gone in pleasure and when she finally regained some of her senses - she saw her ruined and soaked face stare back at her in the mirror. It was a blurred image of her as the damp of the water veiled what was happening behind her, but her face told the tale. She was dishevelled, mascara running down her cheeks, eyelashes no longer were they was, water cascading down her forehead and the strands of her blond locks soaked to her kiss swollen plump lips. She was fucked so good that she didn't recognize herself and her smile, it was hot, blissful and the damp increased on the mirror because of how hot it was, but more importantly, — her head bounced back and forth at an insane pace.