All Comments on 'A Blonde in Chocolate Ch. 01'

by making_upper26

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another shitty story about some shitty guys

Who are heros to many readers

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GROAN

Dumb and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very good!

Отличная история. Жду продолжения! Very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I loved it

I'm 19 and Korean and love the way the men treated her. Men have done that to me before and I think this writer has captured the essence of men using girls like me while I use them to get what I dream for. I like his work very much. Kellypam18@aol.com if he wants to contact me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awful!

It was terribly written, and completely without creativity. This writer should either stick to writing in his first language, or wait until he has a better grasp on english to write any sequals. Clearly, he has never even met a cheerleader, much less spent any time within the 'cheerleading world'. Completely unrealistic and juvenile in absolutely every way. It's a shame that there isn't any sort of precedent for what gets published on this site. The idea of the story is good, as what girl doesn't want to be taken by two men? However.... please have someone else write it for you... Ugh...

~A Former Cheerleader

cutesykittycutesykittyabout 15 years ago
Theif

This person should really not be stealing other peoples stories. Be creative and write your own!

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3almost 15 years ago
Good job!

I enjoyed the story, even if I don't like forced-sex stories. To those who leave authors comments...learn to spell "sequels" before telling authors that they should "learn the language" before writing "sequals" (sic). You look stupid when you blast people for not knowing YOUR language, especially when you can't even use proper spelling. If you want perfection, buy a published and edited book and hope that you get what you pay for!

To the author...keep up the writing. I look forward to reading more from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Skank whores should die horrible deaths.

This one should be fucked to death with a baseball bat. I really hate this 'cheating wife' section. And as for the story itself if you like a skank, trailer trash, whore for awife then this will appeal to you if you don't want a total skank whore bitch then you won't like this female. What is she goign to fuck next a dog or a horse? No love, no respect, no marriage. This so called 'wife' is an embaressment to all females.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One sick story

From one sick writer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous