A Blowjob

Story Info
One reason why I love giving a blowjob.
956 words
4.59
21.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers

A Blowjob

The bedroom is dimly lit. It rests in the back end of this man's apartment. I drove about 20 minutes from my apartment to get here in the sole objective to service this man who I only know through an app. Whether or not he gave me his name or not. Or a real name or not, it doesn't matter. The purpose of me being here is to discreetly suck his cock until he is ready to cum. At which point it was agreed that he would do on my face.

When we get into the bedroom I ask him if he wants me fully naked or just partially unclothed. He tells me he wants me nude.

I undress. He watches me and compliments me on how I have a nice body. He softly rubs his hands on my stomach and over my soft dick and loose balls. His other hands glides down from my lower back and rubs my firm ass. He compliments me once again. Stating how I have a nice ass.

I look at him and thank him as I move my body to face him. I then kneel down to the floor and begin unbuttoning his jeans. Once I get the last button undone, I slowly pull down on them and his boxers at the same time. I get them down past his groin and his well hung member flops haft erect in front of my face. I finish getting his pants to his ankles and he kicks them off.

I lick my lips as I stare at point blank range at his thick cock. I cup his warm nutsack with my left hand and wrap my right hand around the base of his delicious looking cock. It feels so warm in my hands. One more lick of my lips and I begin to open them a bit as I lean forward. I give the tip a couple small kisses before I tilt my head underneath and extend my tongue out, gliding it from the base where it meets the balls right back to the tip where some precum beads from his dick hole.

Of course I lick it up and then I open my lips wider as I envelope his still hardening cock with my warm watering mouth. I make a snug but not too tight seal with my lips around his shaft as I embrace about half inside my mouth before stroking back with my lips and tongue. And then repeat again. And again.

Having a man's cock in my mouth is one of the best sexual feelings I know. All at once I am feeling in control by having his main source of pleasure or pain in my reins. But I also feel dominated. I love this. Being completely nude on my knees and sucking dick.

This is my element. My mind clears and all my worries disappear as my sole focus centers on servicing the cock I have before me at any given time. And I will admit that over time I have become a bit picky at times. Wanting to meet up with older men firstly. This adds more of a feeling of being dominated or an authority over me. And another is to hook up with a guy with a larger cock. This desire goes without saying that is completely rooted in bowing down to a more well endowed man.

It doesn't take much time for me to get my mouth trained with his current girth and get his entire shaft inside my face. Feeling the business end of his dick tickle and choke the back of my throat. My tongue widening and flattening to guide it and give it room inside my greedy warm mouth.

Every few moments I pull him from my mouth to steal a gasp of air and to also lick his tightened ball sack. I can taste his ball sweat and it makes me hungrier and hornier to continue loving every aspect of his manhood.

This pleases him. I can easily tell from the way his body flexes and tiggles. And by his deep sighs and moans. In response to this I make sure to swallow every inch of his hard cock and hold it deep in my throat for a ten second count to show off my talent and my desire to eat his dick. As I slide my face back without allowing the meat to exit completely, I firm my grip with my right hand around his soaked shaft and jerk him.

Obviously I am sucking for an end goal. the increased frequency and force in which I jerk him in rhythm with my sucking is to quicken the result of the hot thick creamy prize that I have been promised.

Several minutes later at which point my face and hand had become almost violent in the eagerness of the duty of blowing him, he no longer holds back. Without any warning my mouth is instantly filled with a blast of sweet cum. I am a good cocksucker so I do not pull his dick out. Nor do I gag and spit. I keep sucking as best as I can. truly sucking to get more and more juice to leave his tube. While keeping my mouth around his pulsating rod, I swallow the load he unleashed like a burst dam inside me. And then I continue to suck from his dick as if it were a straw and I was trying to get every drop from the bottom of the cup. The cup in this case are his delicious balls.

This is my heaven. If he messages me again, I will gladly service this man anytime.


Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers