All Comments on 'A Blowjob'

by Badduck

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

First para: he's going to come on your face.

Last para: you swallow - ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I enjoyed your narration a rather lovely description and I share your passion, there is nothing I love more than to serve an older well endowed man with my mouth, thank you for sharing. X sissy Lucy

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Great story! I love being on my knees worshipping another man's cock and swallowing his cum. I look forward to reading more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Best story i have read yet on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Same same

I have done this too! I have met him at his house 4 times. Each meeting has been a little different, except each visit ended up with him ejaculating in my mouth. So embarrassing to admit

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First BJ

Wow I have always dreamed of doing this, I think about it all of time, just haven’t had the chance as yet, hopefully some day this will come true for me. I’m sure I would enjoy sucking a nice cock and of course swallowing the whole load. Can’t wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
you know your place

and so do I, being on my knees sucking a nice cock to completion on call on a regular basis when wanted or needed and once or twice a day everyday would be nice ! yes I swallow !

rmac1rmac1over 3 years ago
Sounds like heaven

I love your description of the intensity and eagerness of beginning the blowjob. It is exactly how I would want the blowjob to happen and end with a torrent blast of hot cum emptying into my mouth and throat!

RubberDickieRubberDickieover 2 years ago

Loved your story...

Well written and a fast read! Have had many similar experiences. There's nothing more exciting than meeting up with someone in person for the first time. Even though you may have seen a cock pic in advance, it's always a thrill to see it up close and then you get that first taste. Mmmmmmmmm, To be able to give someone that kind of pleasure is a real turn-on. Especially when you get rewarded with a big, tasty load. Your story made me super hard and horny. I haven't had strange since Covid, but looking forward to diving back into the pool once things get back to normal. In the meantime, I have a few regulars that I service. In fact, going to give one a call right now. I think his wife is out of town, so hopefully I'll get lucky and he'll want to come by for a quick bj. All three of my regulars started out as one-offs, but they keep calling. It's amazing how many wives there are out there that don't suck cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am not particularly attracted to men, but I will do almost anything to get a man’s cock into my mouth. I love feeling a cock throb as my mouth fills with cum. I will swallow, clean his cock, get off my knees and thank him for giving me his load.

Sounding22Sounding22over 2 years ago

At first I was hesitant on my first but when the head touched my lips I/we were in heaven.

One is too many and two is not enough. Sometimes the wife and I will talk cock and share one.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

With the exception of a desire to be Dominated and the fact that I seek younger Men that want their Cocks Sucked, although most I get are a similar age to myself, I think that you sum up exactly how I feel and preform a Blow Job. Whilst I am not adverse to getting a Facial I prefer to have a Man Cum in my Mouth, the feeling of the Cum entering ones Mouth is possibly the biggest part of my enjoyment of Cock Sucking.

A good enjoyable story a Cock Suckers thoughts, I look forward to reading more of your work, thanks for posting.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

A great description of one of life's great joys. Thank you.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 1 year ago

You captured the feelings so well. The feeling of being in control and being controlled at the same time! And then there's the tastes!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle10 months ago

Fantastic word picuture of sucking a cock...Loved it!

CousinBCousinB8 months ago

You are so right, sucking cock is the best thing to do in the world! I love your passion in servicing big dicks!

HottalesHottales3 months ago

A hot blow and go story !

PG564EPG564E3 months ago

A masterpiece. You described me, as I am in real life. The most intimate sexual act of loving a man's dick in my mouth and making him explode you write in easily understood words.

It is thrilling and humbling to give a man a blowjob. The cock sucker usually enjoys this sex act even more than the man blasting sperm into his mouth. It feels exquisite, and a fag just wants more and more dick to suck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBadduck@Badduck
Sometimes our experiences inspire the stories we share. Sometimes the stories we share inspire our experiences. One of my Youtube channels I am starting with obviously non explicit erotica. https://www.youtube.com/@DeepestErotica