All Comments on 'A Blue Tank Suit'

by millieteases

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
1chevy1chevyabout 12 years ago
fantastic!!!

I never read the longer stories but this one was out of yhis world erotic! !

It kept me right on the edge the whole time and i wanted it to continue :):)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot!

Wow, what a story. The title doesn't tell us much, especially considering how quickly she removed her suit. I would enjoy attending that relationship workshop, just to watch the two interact. Very hot and made me so wet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My Guess,

if there is a second chapter, is that she would, but he might not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
clever

Well done, nice seduction and the promise of more. His naivete was a bit much but still good writing and her emotions were nice. I write of more mature women under the name of agedmac. Would love to hear your views of what I write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Name change?

I really liked this story. You captured her feelings of lust and his nervousness almost perfectly. As an editing note her name alternates between Melinda and Melissa a couple of times near the end. Not a big deal but something to watch for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

That was so hot!

oldguyfloldguyflabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Very nice story, in some ways it reminds me of an older woman I was with when I was 20.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love the story!

I love this story! And could only imagine my wife ( who is a minister's wife) teaching about responsible sex.

I 'm looking forward to reading more of your submissions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can I be the fly on the wall at their next meet-up

Well crafted erotica - is always enjoyable

Mrmusings45Mrmusings45over 1 year ago

She manipulated that guy very skillfully, and he responded the way my penis did!

This story's several years old...hopefully "next Saturday" happens soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermillieteases@millieteases
Arouse me. Read my stories, look at my comments, fill my imagination with your fantasies and experiences. I am a dream, a concept, a creation. I exist only in your mind. I am your fantasy. I am an old, round man - at least part of the time. Or an old round woman. And then...