A Bodacious Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me bashfully, "Yes." and that was simply all she needed to say.

I gave her a sincere tone. "... and I wanna take care of you baby."

I reached and unleashed the bra exposing her pale pink silver dollar sized areolas. Her tits were now in my hands as I caressed the nipples. "Oh God," she hissed as she inhaled deeply. Her hands roamed my body as she tossed her head back in rapture.

Almost 30 years old and enchanted with this older woman. The moment was a paradox for us both. My eyes were cast down at her, so vulnerable in the moment. So beautiful, partially naked, like a picture of a Playboy model, she lowered herself off of the loveseat and knelt before me, staring back, timidly kissing my pants covered inner thighs. We knew what this meant as I reached down and unzipped my pants. I pushed and she pulled until they were off.

We were both now in a vulnerable state of undress, as she now kissed the skin of my bare inner thigh, then deliberately made her way up to my virulent sac, as my growing phallus pulsated and bobbled in anticipation.

I visually witnessed her confidence grow as she abandoned her moral propriety and surprisingly inhaled the lengthy slab of beef. I rescinded further back into the loveseat. The lovely essence of her fragrance commingled with the cologne I had splashed on before coming out to meet with her.

In the conversation we had earlier, much of Linda's plight had been discovered. It was just hard for me to believe that Charles, her husband, had left this lovely being on her own on Valentine's night. Was this man a Eunuch to not know and support such a lovely being? Or was he a philander going away on business trips to screw a coworker. Something had to be wrong with the Son of a Bitch. What I did know is that I was very happy to be a willing participant in her efforts to exact revenge for his wanton neglect. To be honest, I had no plans for any long term romance with Linda, but I did wonder if this was part of her plan that would justify her divorcing him.

Over this past eight weeks it was obvious that Charlie, as Linda would call him, was definitely experiencing some sort of midlife crisis, Apparently he had been gone from home even more than usual. He had been drinking a lot when he was home at night and on the weekends. Having only been with Linda two times, I knew that there was no way that he suspected her of being unfaithful. He was completely ignoring her and only performing the perfunctory duties of their marital bond.

If only he knew how much I enjoyed having his woman be my Valentine... and having her once again ready to take my cock in her mouth. I was altogether happy to lend her the emotional comfort and sexual bonding a boyfriend would give to any lady he so wanted to court. I could tell that she was a wounded being in need of affirmation that she was special and in return she made me feel special. I remembered that first lustful copulation of two animals and then that night 45 days before when I took her to my bed. She had been neglected, feeling down and lonely, the spurned woman with desire came to share my bed, and we turned passion into love.

Linda's stare and hedonistic grin mesmerized me as her wondrous blue eyes glared hungrily, anxiously, with impassioned fervor into my own as I sensed everything - the sight, the smell, and the feel of the moment in time. Suddenly, without abandon or thought, the 43 year old MILF had taken my inflated appendage and inhaled it.

"Ummmm Wowww!" I moaned, receding further into the cushiony sofa. Linda's head floated side to side, her pouty lips slobbering all over the length in an indulgent effort to pleasure me.

My head fell back, "Ahhhhhhh!" I sighed. Incredible waves of euphoria surged through me. Her hand gently caressed my sac as I looked up, my vision catching Linda, head tilted down, looking lost in her work, head bobbing, cheeks drawn as she blew me off.

This Julia Ann character was really into the moment. Unexpectedly, she released me from her mouth. The turgid mast slapping back at my pubic bone, freed from the luscious confines. Flashing me a sinful grin, she wrapped her fingers around base of my shaft and slowly fisted me with her dainty hand. "You like this? Don't you? Hmmm-Hum?" she sexily inquired. "I'm into it too," she exclaimed.

I was practically beside myself, "You know I'm into it," I chirped in confirmation. My head was tossed about as the sexual delight electrified me. I emitted a weak croak. I don't know what happened, but somewhere along the line, over the past six weeks, Linda had come to desire sucking cock. I don't know what had gotten into her as she leaned back in and lasciviously slicked my rod with her sticky saliva. "Fuck Linda!" I moaned, finding my fingers running through her luscious snow white hair. "Just like that Baby!"

I was in awe as my climax moved towards crescendo, feeling all of her manipulations, soon I wouldn't be able to turn back. I reached towards her and pulled her hand, wanting her. "Linda I need all of you," I admitted. We disengaged as the luscious, curvy, hot body came to me. She looked so fine, so perfect, rubbing against me. Gazing in her eyes, I leaned into her, feeling her big tits jiggle while she rustled against me.

I pushed her down and pushed back her dress as we split her silky thighs wide. I reached down and pulled her panties off, just as we had done before, exposing her glistening sex. Dropping down, I positioned the rod and directed it right into the sweetness. Linda pulled up, casting a sensuous glare into my eyes as I mounted her.

We both groaned in unison at the perfect penetration. She flooded me with her eagerness as the steely flesh split her in two, sinking to the depths of her melting pot of sticky, gooey, ambrosia.

"Oh gawd!" the hot Mama cried. "I need this!"

I had to concur as I relaxed and withdrew. The engorged, throbbing mast was consumed in the hedonic bliss of Linda's quivering love. I pulled back, feeling the shaft withdraw from every millimeter of the sultry honey. Hesitating for a moment... I relaxed, before diving in and pistoning with an unabandoned fervor.

My pent-up carnal frustrations were released in a torrent of vigorous thrusts that pummeled Linda's willing pussy. I leaned my face into hers as we pressed lips in blissful kisses that abruptly turned desirous, hot, and dirty. Sloppy tongues frothed and melded. The taste of red wine and her inner being took over my senses as our tongues dueled and lips sucked before eventually separating for breath.

The more we fucked, the more confidence I noticed in Linda's body. She was now nearly devoid of all inhibition as we sailed towards paradise. We were both wild in excitement, animalistically fucking, her cream lathering my probing bone over and over and over again. The sounds emanating from our conjoined bodies surrounded the air as my Valentine wrapped her long, sexy legs around me and pulled me deeper into her personal treasure.

I loved how she enveloped me. It was like this was meant to be. She loved us fucking and I loved fucking her. She wanted it and needed it. She wanted more. She wanted it all. I was willing to oblige as I fucked her more and more fervently.

Her bodaciousness had her jiggling beneath me with each thrust. Her delightful tits swirled frenetically, displayed within her open dress. It was all so sexy, so sexy. I leaned in and couldn't help kissing her chest and caressing the lovely flesh. "Aaahhhhh, yes!" she swooned, "You are driving me crazy."

She went into climax, releasing her legs from around me, planting her feet to the loveseat and pushing up, meeting my thrusts as she arched her voluptuous body up wantonly. "Fuck! Fuck! Unnngh, ohhhh!" she moaned. "So good!"

Moments later, she rescinded in the throes of her glorious climax.

A flash came over me as I felt that familiar rush of conquest. I felt so proud, but I still needed release. I entered her one more time, feeling my impending cum boiling and rising from my virulent vortex. Linda just laid back in her surrender. She was spent, making her relaxed womb the perfect texture of heated, melted butter. I felt that familiar tickle as the first salvo of thick, heavy, goo launched inside her, mixing with her batter. The muddled mix seeped out with her pulses and trickled between us, making a mess of our conjoined bodies.

"Aaahhhhhh!" I exhaled, flinched, and gasped as each volley launched from my bestial cock into her churning love. Linda laid her head to the side, dick drunk, eyes closed, hardly conscious of her surroundings as the act had come to completion. I leaned in, breathlessly kissing wherever my heart desired and she never moved to evade my advance. I felt I owned her. I believed we were both very satisfied in this moment.

I descended and rested to her side, my heart now slowing. It felt as though our hearts were beating as one, Linda turned her head, gazing back into my eyes. Suddenly, there appeared to be that all too familiar look of some remorse in those pretty blue eyes. I took her lips, before letting her know, "I love you," She said nothing, but I knew that she knew what I meant.

She took my arms, rotated around, and pulled back up into me imploring, "Hold me. I just need you to hold me," as I obliged, receding back into the loveseat where we lay exposed in our vulnerability.

My nose nestled in her hair, which had the aroma of flowers mixed with the muskiness of light perspiration. I wanted to say the right thing, as the silence thickened the tension of the moment. "Thank You for tonight," I whispered in her ear.

She turned her head slightly, "This is so wrong. I'm so embarrassed."

I was accustomed to her regret, "I feel bad that you feel that way." I hugged her in sympathy.

"It's not you Bobby. It's not you. It's me," she fussed.

(Bob) - "I made you let go Linda. I feel like I took advantage of you, but I can't help I'm so into you."

She turned to face me and kissed my chin, then compassionately retorted, "You didn't take advantage of me. I wanted this. I wanted what happened tonight."

(Bob) - "Your husband's an asshole Linda."

(Linda) - "I know. Thank You, but you shouldn't say..."

I cut her off, "Yeah, I shouldn't say it, but it's true. He left you all alone tonight. I would never have done that. If you were mine I'd make sure that you knew how much I loved you on this night."

She smiled a bashful smile as she quivered in my arms, "I wish I would have met you when I was younger. You always say the right thing and push the right buttons."

She deserved more than I could ever offer. I let her know, "If you need me, I will be here for you. You can always leave him."

She closed her eyes and shook her head, "I have already left him. We might live together, but I've already left him.," a tear streamed from her eye.

"I'm so sorry," I squeezed her into me and kissed her forehead, allowing her to feel more love.

She swooned, gazing deeply in my eyes with sympathy for our plight. Pecking kisses to my lips soon followed before she pulled back, "I'll need to head home," she proffered, "It's already late and I don't want the boys wondering where I am."

I nodded in agreement, "I understand. I certainly do wish things were different and you could come home with me."

She took my lips one more time before sitting up, she gathered her dress and pulled it on, enclosing it around her body, she began buttoning it up. I gathered my own clothes and dressed, knowing our night was ending, thinking about what all I wanted to say. "I understand what you say about not falling in love with you, but I do love being with you. No one has ever turned me on the way you do."

After we were both dressed, we stood and embraced one last time. I smiled and spoke in a near whisper, "Thank you for being my Valentine."

She returned a glow, "Thank you for being my Valentine. You are so handsome. You are like a movie star." We kissed deeply one more time. I tripped when she... "Here you can add these to your collection." She was snickering, while handing me her crumpled up panties.

I looked at her with astonishment, wondering if we'd ever be like this again. She smoothed her dress one last time, adjusting her body to ensure she looked proper. We embraced and kissed one last time. She retrieved her bag and we headed towards the backdoor. I set the alarm and we headed out.

She had decided that she wanted to drive home. I followed behind her to make sure she got there safely before heading on to my house. It was 1:30am when I arrived home. I headed into my room. I made peace with the moment, wishing that I would get to be with the Bodacious Blonde Milf again some time. Luckily, I didn't need to go to work until 1pm the next day. It had been a long day. I was exhausted as I soon passed out in peace.

(I hope you have a good night - Sweet Dreams)

12