A Body Like Hers: Day Four

Story Info
He wears her makeup, panties, bra and nipple sucker.
5.8k words
4.75
8.1k
12

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day four (Monday):

Jimmy woke during the night. His body felt hot so he pushed the bed covers down to his hips. He laid there letting the cool air caress his body. He felt his nipples harden and it felt good. He touched his nipples and he was surprised at how sensitive they were. He touched the tips of his nipples with just his fingertips and a shiver ran throughout his body. He felt his penis twitch.

Jimmy gently rubbed the tips of his nipples with the pads of his fingers. He was getting very aroused but decided to wait for Serena before masturbating. He couldn't keep up with her sexual drive if he came in the middle of the night.

Jimmy realised that the nipple suckers had come off and searched the bed for them. When he found them, he attached them to his nipples and relaxed. He still felt hot but he slowly fell asleep.

Jimmy woke when he felt Serena get up. He dragged himself out of bed and went into the en suite.

Serena said, "Good morning, Jimmy."

"Good morning," replied Jimmy.

Serena then asked, "Where are the nipple suckers?"

Jimmy could feel that they weren't attached to his nipples and said, "I put them back on earlier this morning but they seem to have come off again. They must be somewhere in the bed."

"They won't work if you don't wear them, Jim," said Serena. "We'll have to find some other way to keep them on."

Jimmy felt chastened. Serena only called him 'Jim' when she was upset with him. He'd try harder to keep the nipple suckers on. Fortunately, Serena didn't stay upset for long.

"Are you ready to go to the gym?" asked Serena.

"I suppose so," answered Jimmy.

"Come on. Get dressed. You'll feel better once it's over," said Serena.

"I'll probably feel exhausted when it's over," said Jimmy.

Serena laughed and gave Jimmy different compression wear to put on. They were pink with black seams.

These didn't seem to be as tight as the previous day's compression wear, but he still struggled to get them on. Once on, Serena said, with a Scottish accent, "Looking good, Jimmy."

Serena approached Jimmy. She pulled on something on Jimmy's thigh. Jimmy cried out, "Ouch! That hurt!"

"It was attached?" asked Serena. "I'm sorry, Jimmy. I thought it was a loose hair."

Jimmy looked at his legs. There were odd hairs sticking out, highlighted by the pink material. Serena also noticed the hairs and said, "That doesn't look good, Jimmy."

"Yeah," agreed Jimmy. "Oh well, no one's likely to be at the gym."

"Hmm," said Serena as she looked at Jimmy's legs.

They used the elliptical trainer to do their High Intensity Interval Training. Again, Jimmy was exhausted after the exercise. He clutched at one of the elliptical's levers until Serena helped him onto a bench. After he rested for a short time, Serena helped Jimmy into her home and bedroom.

After Serena showered she prepared a syringe of her supplements. She said, "Face down Jimmy."

Jimmy laid face down on the bed. He felt Serena pull down his compression leggings and pinch his right buttock. He said, "A different cheek today?"

Serena laughed and said, "Well we don't want one of your cheeks getting more attention than the other, do we?"

Jimmy laughed and said, "Nope, I guess not."

"All done," said Serena.

Jimmy rolled over and said, "I still didn't feel the needle."

"No, Jimmy. I'm very good at what I do," said Serena. She uttered, "Hmm," and looked at Jimmy.

Jimmy asked, "What's wrong?"

Serena said, "Do you still feel exhausted after doing HIIT?"

"Yeah," answered Jimmy. "I guess I'm less fit than I thought."

"Do you remember me mentioning the extra injections yesterday?" asked Serena.

"Yes," answered Jimmy. "Do you think we could wait another day?"

"No, Jimmy," answered Serena. "I think it's time to admit that you need all the help you can get."

"I suppose so," said Jimmy reluctantly.

"Okay," said Serena. "It's for your own good, Jimmy. Do you want a body like mine?"

Jimmy looked at Serena. She was definitely fit. He said, "Yes please."

"I knew it, Jimmy," said Serena with a big smile. "You're going to look fantastic."

Serena returned with a smaller syringe. She pulled on the waist of Jimmy's leggings and Jimmy pulled them down to his knees. Serena gently held Jimmy's testes. Jimmy felt a slight prick in one testicle. He tried not to wince. He felt a little discomfort as the liquid was injected into his testicle. Serena then held his other testicle. She injected that one and Jimmy felt that slight discomfort again. Serena let go of his scrotum. She said, "All done. We'll see how you feel tomorrow, okay."

"Yes," answered Jimmy. "That didn't hurt as much as I thought it would."

"I can make it hurt more if you like, Jimmy," said Serena, as she raised her eyebrows and smiled.

"No thank you," answered Jimmy and Serena laughed.

"Now it's your turn to shower, Jimmy," said Serena. "Wear the compression wear into the shower and wash it on your body. I can't keep giving you my compression wear so you'll have to wear those tomorrow."

Jimmy showered whilst wearing the pink compression wear. It felt sensual as the material clung to his body. It felt slippery as he ran his soapy hands over the material. He could feel his penis twitch and try to harden as it was still tucked up against his perineum.

Jimmy struggled to get the wet compression wear off his body, so he called out to Serena for help.

Serena helped Jimmy remove the compression wear and Jimmy cleaned himself with Serena's body wash and shampoo. He was getting used to the smell. In fact, he quite liked the smell. Was it lilac? He didn't know but it did smelt good.

As Jimmy was drying himself he pointed to a small bag hanging on the wall and asked, "What's that?"

Serena looked at what Jimmy was pointing at and said, "Its a douche bag."

"Oh," said Jimmy.

Serena laughed and said, "It's to wash the inside of your bottom."

"Oh!" said Jimmy. "Like an enema?"

"Not quite," answered Serena. "An enema cleans the entire large colon. Whereas the douche bag is just for cleaning the rectum."

"I see," said Jimmy.

"It's what I use before having anal sex," said Serena. "Do you want to try it?"

"Um... Not really," answered Jimmy.

"If you do, I won't have to use surgical gloves on you," said Serena.

Jimmy remembered that Serena stopped playing with his genitals to put on surgical gloves. It interrupted his pleasure. He wanted Serena to play with his prostate, so he said, "Okay."

"Good," said Serena, as she gave him the bag. She opened the vanity cupboard and handed Jimmy a box of tablets. She said, "Put one of those into the douche bag, fill it with warm water, shake it to dissolve the tablet and squirt it into your rectum."

Jimmy did as he was told. He moaned as the liquid entered his rectum.

Serena asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes," answered Jimmy.

"Did it hurt?" asked Serena.

"No..." answered Jimmy. "It kinda feels nice."

"Yes," answered Serena. "Now evacuate into the toilet."

Jimmy's eyes rolled back into his eye-sockets as he squirted out the solution.

Serena smiled and asked, "All gone?"

"Yes," sighed Jimmy.

"Good," said Serena. "Now repeat and then wash the bag and nozzle with warm, soapy water."

"Again?" asked Jimmy.

"Yes, Jimmy," answered Serena. "That's not a problem is it?"

"No," answered Jimmy. He kind-of felt embarrassed, because he enjoyed squirting something into his bum, but what the heck. He repeated the process and emptied himself. He cleaned the douche bag, cleaned himself in the bidet, dried himself and stood up.

Serena said, "Now this," as she handed Jimmy a small tube of something.

"What's that," asked Jimmy.

"It's personal lubricant," answered Serena.

"Oh," said Jimmy, "okay." He took the lubricant and squirted it into his bottom. He wiped his bottom, and flushed away the paper. He stood up and frowned.

"Is there a problem?" asked Serena.

"I... I'm worried that the lubricant will leak out," answered Jimmy.

"Hmm," said Serena. "I've got something to help with that."

Serena handed Jimmy a pair of black panties. She said, "Wear these, it'll give you more confidence."

"Panties?" asked Jimmy.

"Yes, Jimmy," answered Serena. "They're period undies. They'll catch anything that leaks out."

"Oh," said Jimmy and slipped on the panties. He asked, "Should I tuck?" hoping that Serena would say yes, because it felt nice.

"I think so," answered Serena. "It'll look better, don't you think?"

"Yeah," answered Jimmy, as he pushed his testes into his belly and tucked his penis against his perineum. He liked how his testes were squeezed by his inguinal canals and the panties held his penis snugly against his body.

Serena said again, with a Scottish accent, "Looking good, Jimmy," and Jimmy laughed.

Jimmy looked at himself in the full-length mirror. He noticed that there was almost no indication of his genitals under the panties except for two, very slight bumps where his testes were located within his lower abdomen. He was a bit shocked at how feminine he looked except he didn't have breasts.

Serena smiled and asked, "Are you happy with your clown face?"

Jimmy looked at himself in the makeup mirror, touched his cheek where the epilator had marked his face red and answered, "No."

Serena asked, "Shall we put some makeup on to hide the redness?"

Jimmy looked as Serena's reflection and answered, "Yes please."

Serena smiled and said, "Okay, Jimmy, but I'm not going to do this for you all the time. You need to learn how to apply makeup yourself. It's not hard, let me show you."

Jimmy sat in front of the makeup mirror. He didn't really want to learn how to apply makeup but he wanted to please Serena.

Serena set, what looked like a tackle box, onto her dressing table. She laid out a large set of different-coloured, small jars and said, "I borrowed this from a beautician that I know."

"What are they," asked Jimmy.

"They're samplers," answered Serena. "They're what she uses to find which products best match her client's skin and hair tones. She said that I could find which products best match you, keep those and pay her when I return the box."

"You told her about me?" asked Jimmy.

"I told her that I have a friend who wants to experiment and find the most suitable makeup," answered Serena. "She thinks that she might get a new client. Hence, this box.

"These are foundations; let's choose a colour that matches your skin."

Jimmy and Serena looked at the different foundation samples and decided on a selection of colours. Serena put a line of each colour onto Jimmy's forehead and said, "I think that we should choose while in natural light," so they went out into Serena's backyard and let Jimmy choose the foundation colour that he thought best matched his skin. Serena agreed with the chosen colour.

Back inside, Serena opened her own jar and said, "This is foundation. It sets the base for the rest of your face. You use the one that we just chose."

Serena applied something lighter and said, "This is concealer. You apply it to the areas where you have blemishes."

Serena opened a tray containing a vast array of coloured powder and said, "This is eye shadow. I suggest you just use a little to make your eyes stand out."

Serena pulled a little brush out of a tube and said, "This is mascara. It highlights your eyelashes. I would have said for you not to use it yet, but you've got foundation on your eyelashes and eyebrows."

Jimmy looked at his eyelashes and eyebrows. They were covered in foundation. He said, "I look like a ghost."

Serena laughed and said, "Yes, but now we can fix that," and showed Jimmy how to apply the mascara.

She then chose a pencil and said, "This is eyebrow liner. Just use a little to make your eyebrows look less ghostly."

Serena opened a jar and used a brush to pick up some of the powder. She said, "This is blush. You use it to accentuate the contours of your face."

Serena applied each product to her face and suggested to Jimmy where he should apply it on his face. Jimmy tried to imitate what she'd done. Most of the time he didn't do it very well and Serena fixed his mistakes.

Jimmy said, "Well... I'm not going out, so it'll do. However, you look stunning."

Serena smiled and said, "Thank you, Jimmy. A woman always appreciates a compliment and I've had a lot more practice than you."

Jimmy laughed, looked at himself in the mirror and said, "Yeah."

Serena said, "Don't worry, you'll get better at it, Jimmy."

Jimmy wondered why he'd need to get better at putting on makeup. He just needed to cover up the redness, caused by the epilator, until it healed. Anyway, it was fun to do things with Serena and she seemed happy.

Serena kept the few items that they'd chosen to match Jimmy's features and packed the rest away into the box. She said, "These are now yours. We'll find a makeup bag for you to put them into at some stage, but for now, we'll leave them here for you to practise." She left the products on the side of her dressing table.

Serena tapped Jimmy in the shoulder and said, "Come on, breakfast."

They both wore see-through dressing gowns and slippers to breakfast. Jimmy set the table with the yoghurt, seed mix, berries and fermented yoghurt drink. Just before eating, Serena offered Jimmy a blue pill on her finger. She smiled seductively. Jimmy smiled knowing that this meant they were about to have sex after breakfast and sucked the Viagra off Serena's finger. She laughed and they ate their food.

After breakfast, Serena led Jimmy into her bedroom, pushed him backwards onto the bed and she mounted him.

Jimmy hoped that Serena would play with that special spot inside his bottom and wasn't disappointed. Serena pushed the dildo into his anus and rubbed it all around his rectum. Jimmy felt the dildo touch his prostate every now and then.

Serena rode his turgid shaft as she used the dildo to fuck his anus. She seemed to be pulling up and to the sides, trying to stretch his sphincter's diameter. She stopped and shuddered as she pulled upwards on Jimmy's ring. She then slowly rotated her hips and concentrated on Jimmy's prostate.

Jimmy felt himself approaching orgasm but then Serena would stop pressing against his prostate and continue stretching his anus. She did this multiple times and Jimmy was getting desperate to come. He said, "Please let me come."

"One more orgasm and then you can come," said Serena. She pulled up his scrotum and rubbed her clitoris against it. She kept fucking Jimmy's prostate with the dildo but when he was almost there, she'd stop. She shuddered in another orgasm.

Serena slowly gyrated on Jimmy's shaft. She asked, "Where do you want to come, Jimmy?"

"Inside you," answered Jimmy.

"Are you sure, Jimmy?" asked Serena. "If you do, you'll have to clean me up afterwards."

Jimmy was almost there. He thrashed his head from side to side. He gasped, "Yes."

"Yes what, Jimmy?" asked Serena.

"I... oh god..." Jimmy was panting and gasping. He said, "Yes please, Serena. Let me come and I'll clean up the mess."

"Are you sure, Jimmy?" asked Serena, teasing him.

"Yes! Let me come, please," begged Jimmy.

"Okay then," said Serena. She thrust the dildo in and out of Jimmy's arse at a rapid pace. She turned on the vibrator and Jimmy's head and shoulders lifted off the bed. She kept slowly gyrating on Jimmy's shaft as she vibrated his prostate. He was going to come more from the dildo's action in his bum rather than Serena's gyrations on his dick.

Jimmy could feel his semen building up for release. He felt the first few sprays of his come rush down his urethra and spray into Serena's vagina. He squealed, "I'm coming... Oh god that feels so good."

Serena laughed as she relentlessly vibrated Jimmy's prostate. Jimmy felt his penis spray out come each time Serena rubbed the dildo against his prostate.

Jimmy thrashed his head from side to side as he came and came. He could feel his penis going soft yet it still sprayed out something each time Serena thrust into him.

Serena pulled the dildo out of Jimmy's anus. He collapsed onto the bed. Every muscle in his body relaxed. His penis was completely flaccid and fell out of Serena's vagina.

Serena swung her leg over Jimmy's body and then swung her other leg back over so that she was facing towards the bedhead in a cowgirl position. She slid along Jimmy's body and pressed her vulva against Jimmy's face.

Jimmy lapped at Serena's vulva and licked off their combined juices. He then concentrated on her vagina and licked out his semen. He was now used to drinking his own come and it now felt right to clean up the mess that he'd made.

Jimmy couldn't get any more come out of Serena's vagina. He pushed his tongue into her vagina as far as he could but there was no reward. Serena said, "Enough," and dismounted Jimmy's face. She laid beside him and they both rested.

They dozed for a while and then Serena said, "Come on, we've missed lunch it's time to prepare dinner. You did so well yesterday I'm going to let you try a new recipe."

Jimmy slid out of bed and put on the pink dressing gown and slip-ons that Serena had given him. In the kitchen, Serena held up the French maid apron for Jimmy to wear. Jimmy mostly followed the more complex recipe without help from Serena. Although, sometimes she had to explain some of the terms.

Jimmy did a reasonable job of preparing dinner and they shared a bottle of wine with their meal.

Serena offered Jimmy a Viagra before dinner, which he ate without question. Jimmy cleared the table after dinner, rinsed the dishes and cutlery and stacked them into the dishwasher. He took off the French maid apron and hung it on its hook.

Serena led Jimmy into her bedroom and eased off his negligee. She pushed him back into the bed. She said, "Move up," so Jimmy wiggled up the bed until he was fully on the bed.

Serena straddled Jimmy's legs. Her calves were on either side of his, forcing his legs together. She bent forwards and slowly licked Jimmy's flaccid penis.

Jimmy's penis twitched to life as Serena slowly licked the tip of his glans with the tip of her tongue. Jimmy's penis became fully engorged as she licked the frenulum of his glans. Jimmy's shaft pointed straight upwards: normally his penis would point towards his head but his scrotum was trapped between his thighs.

Serena tugged on Jimmy's shaft, saw that his scrotum was caught, so she gently lifted Jimmy's scrotum. The hairless skin of Jimmy's scrotum eased out from between his thighs.

Serena caressed Jimmy's testes. She rolled them around in his sac. She slowly squeezed Jimmy's testes. Jimmy sighed.

"Do you like that, Jimmy?" asked Serena as she continued to squeeze Jimmy's testes.

"Yes," sighed Jimmy.

"Does it feel good?" asked Serena as she squashed Jimmy's testes against each other with her hand.

"Yes," groaned Jimmy.

"Does it hurt?" asked Serena as she squeezed harder.

"Yes," grunted Jimmy, "but... it's... kind-of a nice hurt."

"I think I know what you mean," said Serena with a smile.

Serena sat on Jimmy's shins. She pulled Jimmy's scrotum upwards and Jimmy groaned. Jimmy heard Serena laugh as she suddenly let go of Jimmy's scrotum and let his sac fall onto his thighs.

Serena gently stroked Jimmy's penis. She crawled along Jimmy's body. She kept pressing her knees against Jimmy's legs so Jimmy crossed his ankles to give her more room. Serena smiled as she continued to slowly ease her body towards Jimmy's hips.

Serena pressed her vulva against Jimmy's shaft and very slowly slid along it. She stopped when her vaginal opening reached Jimmy's glans. She slowly thrust her hips forwards and backwards wiping her vulva against Jimmy's frenulum making it very slippery. Jimmy sighed.

Serena tilted her hips backwards, rotated her vaginal opening against the tip of Jimmy's glans, held his shaft and slid her hips backwards. Jimmy's glans, and then shaft, slowly slid into Serena's vagina.

12