A Body Like Hers: Day Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serena rocked backwards and forwards as she continued to feed Jimmy's shaft into her vagina. She slowly wiggled her hips and pressed backwards until Jimmy's penis was entirely engulfed by Serena's vagina.

Serena stopped wiggling. She lifted her knees until her feet were flat on the bed, next to Jimmy's waist. Jimmy felt the full weight of her body pressing on his pelvis.

Serena put her hands on Jimmy's thighs. She pressed her fingers against the outside of Jimmy's thighs, so Jimmy tried to cross his knees. Serena smiled.

Serena slowly tilted her hips backwards and forwards. Jimmy felt her vagina moving around on his penis. He felt her vagina become more lubricated. He felt his pre-ejaculate ooze out of the tip of his glans to further lubricate their copulation.

Serena slowly slid her pelvis forwards. Jimmy felt his penis slide a little bit out of Serena's vagina. Serena tilted her hips backwards and Jimmy felt almost the full weight of Serena body on his shaft. He felt his shaft being bent and part of it being squashed as Serena slid forwards.

Serena kept tilting her pelvis and Jimmy's shaft kept being bent. She slid a little bit further forwards and Jimmy's penis was being bent about halfway along his shaft. He no longer felt his pre-ejaculate seeping out of his glans. The flow was cut off by the bend in his shaft.

Serena ground her vulva on Jimmy's bent shaft. He felt the corona of his glans push against Serena's spongy G-spot. Serena sighed as she thrust her hips slightly so that Jimmy's corona rubbed her G-spot. She said, "Rub my clitoris, Jimmy."

Jimmy pushed his arm between Serena's legs. He positioned his hand so that he could touch Serena's clitoris. He gently flicked the tips of his fingers against Serena's clitoris, just above is tip. Serena sighed and thrust her hips so that Jimmy's corona continued to rub her G-spot.

Serena tilted her head backwards, as she sighed and said, "Faster... but softer, Jimmy."

Jimmy adjusted his stimulation of Serena's clitoris, as instructed, until Serena shuddered and said, "That's it... That's... it... Jimmy."

Serena's orgasm seemed to last forever. She kept minutely thrusting on Jimmy's shaft. Jimmy felt flows of slippery liquid spreading over his pelvic area. He felt the pressure of his unreleased pre-ejaculate building up behind the bend in his shaft.

"ENOUGH!" cried Serena as she grabbed Jimmy's forearm. Jimmy stopped flicking Serena's clitoris. However, he kept pressure on it with his fingers. Serena sat on Jimmy's bent penis as she trembled through her orgasm.

Serena opened her eyes, looked at Jimmy and smiled. She slid backwards and Jimmy's penis slid further into Serena's vagina. Jimmy felt the bend in his shaft move towards his pelvis. He felt his shaft fully slide into Serena's vagina. He felt his pre-ejaculate spurt into her vagina as the pressure from the weight of her body switched from his bent shaft to his pelvic area.

Jimmy trembled as the buildup of his pre-ejaculate was released. The spurt of his pre-ejaculate felt like a proper seminal ejaculation, but he knew it wasn't. Although, it did feel just as good.

Serena smiled and slid her hips forwards again. Jimmy felt the full weight of her body press onto his shaft as it bent, partially sliding out of Serena's vagina. Jimmy groaned and Serena smiled. She asked, "Do you like that, Jimmy?"

"Yes," gasped Jimmy as his shaft was being bent.

Serena slid backwards on Jimmy's shaft and Jimmy felt more pre-ejaculate spurt out of his glans when his shaft straightened up and slid fully into Serena's vagina.

"Rub my clitoris," said Serena, as she continued to side backwards and forwards on Jimmy's shaft.

Jimmy brought himself out of his ecstasy to concentrate on stimulating Serena's clitoris.

"Slower..." demanded Serena. "Softer..." she sighed. Jimmy obeyed.

Serena kept sliding backwards and forwards on Jimmy's shaft. Each time the bend in his shaft was relieved, he felt his pre-ejaculate spurt into her vagina.

Jimmy kept flicking Serena's clitoris and she started to moan. Jimmy knew from experience to maintain the same pressure and frequency of diddling Serena's clitoris for her to have an orgasm. She would tell him if she needed different stimulation.

Serena's moans turned into grunts as she thrust backwards and forwards on Jimmy's shaft. Jimmy felt Serena's vagina clamp around his shaft. It started to pulse. Serena kept thrusting and Jimmy kept diddling. Serena cried out as she came, "OH!".

Serena slowed her thrusts and pushed Jimmy's fingers away from her clitoris.

Jimmy felt their combined juices leak out of Serena and over his pelvic area. He felt their slippery lubricant spread over his lower abdomen. He felt it spread over his scrotum and run over and down between his thighs. Jimmy held his thighs tightly together and slowly thrust upwards to spread their juices over his perineum, thighs and buttocks.

Serena kept slowly thrusting. Jimmy felt his glans rub against her G-spot as his shaft was being bent. He felt his shaft momentarily straighten as it slid into Serena's vagina.

Serena re-positioned her hands onto the bed, on either side of Jimmy's knees. Her wrists trapped his thighs tightly together. She took no weight on her hands. They were just there to steady herself. The full weight of her body was on Jimmy's pelvic area.

Their combined lubricants allowed Serena to easily slide backwards and forwards on Jimmy's shaft, belly and thighs. Serena's thrusts moved slightly backwards and although Jimmy's shaft was still being bent when she slid forwards, his shaft slid slightly out of her vagina as she slid backwards.

Jimmy felt his testes being pressed deep into his scrotum as Serena slid backwards. She keep extending the length of her thrusts until Jimmy's testes were being squashed in the end of his scrotum against his thighs.

Serena increased the rate of her thrusts. Jimmy felt his testes being pummelled. Finally, Serena slid so far backwards, that Jimmy's testes slid out of his scrotum. There was nowhere for his testes to go other than up into their inguinal canals or be crushed under Serena's buttocks.

Jimmy grunted in pain as his testes slid under the weight of Serena's buttocks and up into his belly. He grunted again when Serena slid forwards and trapped his testes against the ends of his inguinal canals. Serena stopped thrusting. She was sitting on Jimmy's thighs with his penis lodged deep inside her.

Serena asked, "Does that feel good?"

"Yes," grunted Jimmy.

"Are you okay?" asked Serena.

"Yes," answered Jimmy as the pain receded.

"Did it hurt?"asked Serena.

Jimmy opened his eyes and answered, "Yes... but it's a good hurt. If you know what I mean?"

"I think I do," said Serena with a smile as she slowly started thrusting again.

Jimmy felt his testes being slowly squashed as Serena slid forwards. Serena asked, "That feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yes,"groaned Jimmy.

Serena slid backwards and bent Jimmy's shaft. She then quickly slid forwards with her whole weight still on Jimmy's pelvic area. Jimmy closed his eyes and grunted as his testes were squashed again inside their inguinal canals.

"Is that a good hurt?" asked Serena.

"Yes," groaned Jimmy.

Serena slowly slid backwards until Jimmy's penis was bent about halfway along its shaft. She swiftly thrust forwards and Jimmy grunted as his testes were squashed.

Jimmy opened his eyes to see Serena smiling. She asked, "Shall I continue?"

"Yes please," sighed Jimmy, as she slowly slid along Jimmy's pelvic area.

Serena kept thrusting and Jimmy's testes kept being squashed in the ends of their inguinal canals. Serena increased her rate of thrusting.

Serena held onto to Jimmy's rib cage to help steady herself whilst thrusting. She reached forwards and grabbed Jimmy's nipples. Apparently, to steady herself and probably to further tease Jimmy.

Jimmy closed his eyes and sighed as Serena pinched his nipples. She twisted and pulled them and Jimmy felt a little bit of pain. Serena seemed to be using Jimmy's nipples to help her thrust her body backwards and forwards.

"Frig me, Jimmy," said Serena as she kept riding Jimmy and pulling on his nipples. Jimmy again, gently, but quickly rubbed Serena's clitoris.

Serena lifted Jimmy's nipples. It was as if she was using Jimmy's nipples as a bridle to help her ride Jimmy to her own satisfaction.

Jimmy's testes were getting a pounding inside his belly. His nipples were starting to really hurt. He opened his eyes to see the skin around his nipples being grossly stretched. He thought that he looked like he had two, very pointy breasts. He could see his nipples turning white as Serena's grip on them became stronger.

Jimmy watched Serena's face, trying to ignore the glorious pain. Serena had her eyes closed and Jimmy knew from experience that she was close to coming.

Jimmy kept diddling Serena's clitoris. She said, "That's it... That's it, Jimmy... Keep doing that..."

Serena's thrusts became faster and more powerful. Jimmy really enjoyed his testes being crushed, but he wondered if there was going to be permanent damage. He didn't care. He never wanted children and if his testes were ruptured then maybe he'd produce less testosterone and he'd lose weight more quickly.

Jimmy heard Serena grunting each time she thrust forwards. Jimmy's nipples were being stretched much further than he thought possible. His distended skin looked obscene but it felt so wonderfully painful. He felt Serena's vagina tighten it's grip on his penis. He heard Serena panting.

Jimmy asked, "Serena, please, may I come?"

Serena opened her eyes. She kept thrusting and pulling Jimmy's nipples as she said, in time with her thrusts, "Not, yet, Jimmy... Soon, though..."

Serena's vagina started to throb around Jimmy's shaft. Her panting became louder. She kept pulling and thrusting. Jimmy thought that he couldn't hold out any longer when he heard Serena cry out, "COME FOR ME, JIMMY. COME FOR ME NOW!"

Jimmy stopped holding back and let himself come. He felt his semen spray out of his glans each time Serena thrust backwards. Jimmy saw Serena open her eyes. She laughed when she realised Jimmy was also having an orgasm. She panted, "Good work, Jimmy. Keep coming. Full me up..."

Jimmy emptied himself into Serena's vagina. He watched over his distended breasts, white liquid gushing out of Serena's vagina. He knew that the creamy substance was a mix of his semen and Serena's come.

Serena slowed her thrusting. Jimmy felt the pounding on his testes ease. Serena stopped thrusting and sat on Jimmy's upper-thighs. She looked at Jimmy. She let go of Jimmy's nipples and Jimmy's skin collapsed back onto his chest. He no longer looked like he had breasts and Jimmy felt relief as his nipples didn't hurt as much.

Jimmy watched blood returning to his nipples. They were no longer white where Serena had been pinching them. He watched his nipples grow redder. He felt a continuous pain, as if his nipples were bruised.

Serena rolled forwards. Jimmy felt his flaccid penis slip out of her vagina. His testes were still deep inside his inguinal canals. He wondered if they'd ever come out again.

Serena knelt on either side of Jimmy's face. She lowered her vulva onto Jimmy's mouth and started queening him. Although Jimmy was exceptionally tired, he still eagerly lapped at Serena's vulva.

Serena did not rub her clitoris against his nose so Jimmy assumed that she was sexually sated. He saw Serena smiling. She slowly ran her fingers through his long, locks of hair. She said, "You look beautiful like that, Jimmy. That position really suits you."

Jimmy licked all of their love juices off Serena's vulva. He pushed his tongue into Serena's vagina to encourage out their juices. Now and then, a glob of come would leak out of Serena's vagina and Jimmy would gladly drink it.

Serena lifted her right leg and rolled off Jimmy. She laid next to Jimmy. She touched Jimmy's flaccid penis and said, "It's so cute."

Jimmy laughed, although that is NOT how a man wants to hear his penis described. He watched Serena play with his penis. It was almost white with the lack of blood.

"How are your testes?" asked Serena.

"I think that they're still intact," answered Jimmy.

"Did it hurt?" asked Serena.

"Exquisitely so," answered Jimmy, "but I don't know if they're damaged."

"I doubt it," said Serena. "It takes a lot to rupture a testicle. I think yours will be okay."

"That's good to hear," said Jimmy, almost falling asleep.

"Would you like me to do that to you again?" asked Serena.

"Not now," answered Jimmy, "but yes, sometime in the future when I've recovered."

Serena smiled and asked, "Do you know what shibari or kinbaku is?"

"No," answered Jimmy.

"It's Japanese, rope bondage," said Serena. "I think you'll like it."

"You won't hurt me, will you?" asked Jimmy.

"Of course I will," answered Serena with a grin, "but you'll enjoy it."

"I hope so," said Jimmy, a little bit worried.

Jimmy was exhausted. He was half asleep as Serena continued to play with his penis. She held his glans between her thumb and index finger. She lifted it up. Jimmy's penis stretched like a piece of skin. It seemed to have no internal structure, other than his glans that Serena was holding up. His glans seemed to be half its normal size.

Serena laughed and let go of Jimmy's glans. His penis flopped onto his upper thighs. She laid on her back to rest. Jimmy watched his flaccid penis slowly change from white to pink as blood returned. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

They rested until Serena said, "We'd better prepare for sleep." She tugged at Jimmy's arm and Jimmy reluctantly got up.

As they were preparing for bed, Serena passed Jimmy a black, sports bra. She said, "Wear this tonight, Jimmy, It might keep your nipple suckers in place while you sleep."

Jimmy attached the nipple suckers, pulled the sports bra on, put on the period panties, tucked his penis and slipped into bed. His testes were sore but they felt snug, tucked up in his belly. He wondered if there had been some permanent damage because from that day on, his testes hardly ever came out of their beautiful, little hideaway, unless coaxed out for playtime.

Serena said, with a Scottish accent, "Looking good, Jimmy."

Each time Serena said that, Jimmy didn't know if she was saying 'Jimmy' or 'Jamie'. He wondered that conundrum until he fell asleep.

######

To be continued...

12