A Body Like Hers: Day Seven

Story Info
They have sex with the pool man.
9.4k words
4.94
6.6k
7

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day seven (Thursday):

Jimmy woke, feeling hot. He pushed the bedclothes off his body. He heard the toilet flush. He slowly got out of bed. Thank goodness his legs still worked. He hobbled into the en suite to see Serena washing her hands.

"Good morning," said Jimmy.

"Good morning," replied Serena. "How are you this morning?"

"I'll soon see," answered Jimmy, as he sat to wee. Fortunately, it didn't take long for his urine to flow and it didn't hurt. Jimmy said, "I'm very well thank you, and you?"

"I feel very well thank you, Jimmy," answered Serena. "Are you looking forward to going to the gym?"

"Of course not," answered Jimmy, "but I'll go anyway."

Serena laughed and said, "One day, Jimmy you'll have a body just like mine and you'll want to go to the gym to keep that body looking good."

Jimmy laughed. He dressed in his black sports bra -- to cover his nipple suckers, period panties, pink compression wear, socks and gym shoes.

As usual, Serena put Jimmy through his paces on the elliptical machine and Jimmy was exhausted. Serena helped Jimmy walk back to her townhouse and Jimmy laid on the bed whilst Serena showered and he caught his breath.

Jimmy undressed, douched, lubricated and had a shower. He looked forward to using Serena's shampoo and body-wash. It smelt so nice and he liked his body smelling the same. He dried himself and caught up with Serena in her bedroom.

Serena gave Jimmy his supplements shot in his buttocks, and the extra supplements shot in each testicle. The latter hurt a bit but it was a good hurt, similar to Serena squeezing his testes.

Serena said, "I think you need a touch-up with the epilator."

"Do I?" asked Jimmy.

"Yes," answered Serena, as she plugged in the epilator. Jimmy laid face down on the bed and Serena removed all his hair except the hair on his head. That hair seemed to be growing stronger, but it might look like that because it was getting longer. There wasn't much hair to remove so after using the epilator, Serena brushed off those few hairs with a towel. She then repeated the process on Jimmy's front.

Jimmy sat at Serena's dressing table and applied some makeup. As he was getting dressed in his French maid outfit with his new, black shoes, Serena said, "Jimmy, do you remember me telling you that the pool man comes on Thursdays?"

"Yes," answered Jimmy.

"Today's Thursday," said Serena. "He comes to clean the pool... and he comes in me."

Jimmy just looked at Serena. He knew that they weren't in a relationship but he was jealous of the pool man.

Serena said, "This is an arrangement that I've had for a long time, Jimmy. I'm not about to jeopardise my lifestyle just because you're here. I never said that we are in a monogamous situation. Do you have a problem with that?"

Jimmy had no option but to say, "No... No, of course not. I'll... Shall I leave for the day?"

"No, Jimmy," answered Serena. "That won't be necessary. I never let Romain, the pool man, inside my home. You can stay inside while I... while Romain pleases me. You can watch if you like. It might turn you on. I know you watching will turn me on. Maybe you could come out and help me with Romain. He's... He's sometimes more demanding..." She didn't explain anymore.

Jimmy said, "I'll stay in here thank you." Jimmy now realised that Serena was into exhibition.

"Okay," said Serena. "I'm so pleased that you're not upset about my liaison with Romain and maybe we can all have fun with the situation."

"Maybe," answered Jimmy, wondering what fun he could have while Romain was fucking Serena.

Jimmy had washed his compression wear and was hanging it out on Serena's small, outside clothesline when he heard a man say, "Ahhhh..."

Jimmy turned around to see a man dressed in only tight shorts and what looked like reef shoes. Jimmy froze. The man was looking at Jimmy's legs. The man was smiling or, more so, grinning lasciviously. Jimmy was shocked as the man, very slowly, scanned from Jimmy's shoes, up his fishnet, stockinged legs, the straps of his suspenders, his very short skirt, apron and blouse.

The man looked confused when he saw Jimmy's face. He asked, "Serena?"

Jimmy squeaked, "She's inside."

"Oh..." said the man, frowning, "I Romain." He indicated towards the pool with his thumb and said, "I do pool..." He then smiled lasciviously and said, "Then maybe I do you."

Jimmy was scared. He said, "I'll tell Serena that you're here," and ran inside.

Jimmy found Serena in her bedroom. She was completely naked. She said, "Ah good, could you help spread some sunscreen on my back?"

Jimmy grabbed a bottle of sunscreen but Serena said, "Not that one." She handed him a similar bottle and said, "Use this one."

Jimmy looked at the two bottles. He asked, "What's the difference?"

Serena answered, "That one's personal lubricant.

"Romain and I play a little game. I asked him to rub some sunscreen on my body, and he does so. During the process he, accidentally, slips his fingers inside me. Things then progress from there. I don't want him spreading sunscreen inside my body, so I pass him that bottle of lubricant. I don't think he knows the difference and besides, I wouldn't trust him to properly cover my skin in sunscreen. I don't think that he's aware of the damage that UV does."

"I..." stumbled Jimmy. "I see."

Serena frowned, "Are you okay? You look... agitated."

"Romain's here," answered Jimmy.

"Oh, really?" asked Serena, as she looked out the window. "He's early. Someone should buy him a watch, although I'm not sure if he knows how to read one.

"You're pale Jimmy. Is something wrong?"

"Romain..." said Jimmy.

"He didn't hurt you, did he?" asked Serena.

"No, no," answered Jimmy. "He... He made... a pass... at me."

"Did he now?" asked Serena with a smile. "I'm not surprised. You look stunning, dressed like that."

Jimmy looked down at his French maid outfit. He looked up at Serena and said, "But..."

Serena seemed concerned and tapped the bed, as she said, "Sit down Jimmy. Tell me what he said."

Jimmy sat on the bed next to Serena. He said, "He looked at me... He seemed to... to lust over me..." He looked at Serena.

Serena said, "Go on."

Jimmy tried to compose himself and said, "He said that he was Romain... that, quote, 'I do pool... then maybe I do you.' He then winked at me."

"Well Jimmy, you look beautiful dressed liked that," said Serena.

"But he's a man," said Jimmy.

"You noticed?" asked Serena with a smile.

"It's hard not to notice," answered Jimmy. "His... His shorts are so tight. They... They only moderately hide his... his attributes."

"Yes... I know," said Serena. "He's not... subtle... in any way. He certainly advertises his only redeeming feature. He is handsome, in a rugged way. Wouldn't you agree?" Jimmy nodded. "But... his penis is his best... you know."

"Yes," answered Jimmy.

Serena tapped Jimmy's leg and asked, "Are you okay now?"

"Um... yes," answered Jimmy.

"Good," said Serena. "I'm going out to see Romain. You can watch the performance from here. Leave the door open so you can hear us. Romain's not likely to see you through the sheer curtains." She then smiled and raised her eyebrows, as she said, "Maybe you can come out and help me with Romain, but only if you want to. The choice is up to you. Okay?"

Jimmy nodded and watched Serena boldly walk into the backyard, completely naked except for a hat and sunglasses. She laid down on the lounge chair. She said, "Hello Romain. How are you today?"

"Good," grunted Romain, as he did something to the pool.

Serena closed her eyes, smiled and said, "I hope so. I hope you're very good today."

Jimmy watched Serena lift one leg, as she laid back on the lounge. She started to swing her knee, exposing her crotch towards Romain. Romain was watching her libidinously. He didn't take his eyes off her as he, supposedly cleaned the pool.

Serena lifted her other knee and spread her legs wide for Romain to better see and, consequently, Jimmy could also see. Her labia were puffy and a bit pink. Her vulva was moist. She was obviously enjoying her teasing of Romain and possibly Jimmy.

After several minutes, Serena adjusted the lounge chair and laid face down. She said, "Romain, would you mind rubbing some suntan lotion on my back?"

Romain dropped what he was doing and rushed out of the pool to Serena's side. He grabbed the bottle of fake sunscreen, squirted a handful of liquid onto his hand and pressed it against Serena's back.

Serena jumped and said, "Oh... that's a bit cold. It makes my nipples hard."

Jimmy was astonished at how differently Serena was behaving. She was like, a dumb bimbo, not the usual well-educated, sophisticated professional. She appeared to be an exhibitionist. He was also aware of the effect it had on Romain.

Jimmy watched Romain's eyes light up. Romain smiled and then grunted, "Sorry." Romain then rubbed his hands together and spread the lotion over Serena's back.

Serena relaxed and said, "That's better," and Romain grinned.

Romain slowly spread the lotion over Serena's skin. Jimmy saw Romain sneer as he worked his hands towards Serena's buttocks. Romain almost snarled as he squeezed Serena's buttocks. Romain edged closer and closer towards Serena's crack. When Romain's hands slid into her cleft she said, "Enough... Thank you." Romain pouted and took his hands off Serena's skin.

Serena rolled onto her back. She said, "Could you please rub some suntan lotion on my belly?"

Romain smiled again and quickly warmed up the lotion with his hands. He watched Serena as he pressed his hands onto her belly. He smiled and then rubbed the lotion over Serena's abdomen, working closer and closer towards her breasts.

Romain touched Serena's breasts. He stopped moving when he saw Serena look at him over her sunglasses. She smiled, pushed her sunglasses back onto the bridge of her nose, leaned back and said, "Continue."

Jimmy watched Romain slowly rub Serena's breasts. Romain squeezed Serena's breasts and touched her nipples. Serena smiled and sighed and Romain appeared to take that as a sign for him to continue.

Jimmy was amazed. Serena had full control over Romain's actions, with just a word or a look. He watched Romain stimulate Serena's breasts and nipples. Jimmy felt that he wanted to do that for Serena but Serena had made it clear that this was her time with Romain.

Serena looked over her sunglasses at Romain and said, "You missed a spot." She indicated her lower abdomen with her eyes and Romain slid his hands down to her pubic mons. Romain watched Serena's face and when she smiled he smiled and started to rub lotion over Serena's groin.

Jimmy watched Serena spread her legs and Romain responded by working his fingers across her vulva. Romain stimulated Serena's clitoris and Jimmy saw Serena's body tremble. Romain worked his fingers closer to Serena's vaginal opening. She lifted her knees and Romain pushed three fingers into Serena's vagina.

Jimmy saw Serena shudder and heard her grunt. She looked over her sunglasses at Romain and Romain said, "Sorry." He then fingered Serena more gently and Serena fitted her sunglasses onto her face.

Jimmy watched Romain stimulate Serena's breast with one hand and finger her with the other. He watched as Romain helped Serena have her first orgasm. She stilled Romain's hand for a moment as she recovered from her orgasm. She then released his hand and said, "Continue."

Romain enthusiastically fingered Serena to another orgasm until Serena said, "Enough... Fuck me."

This seemed to be what Romain was waiting for. Jimmy watched Romain drop his shorts and underwear in one quick motion. Romain knelt near the bottom of the lounge, lined up his impressively, hard penis with Serena's vaginal opening and shoved his cock into Serena.

Jimmy heard Serena grunt and Romain stopped pushing. Jimmy saw Serena nod her head and Romain smiled as he continued to push his shaft into Serena. Serena seemed to tense up and Romain stopped. Serena then relaxed and she nodded again, so Romain slowly thrust in and out of her.

Jimmy watched Romain's shaft sliding in and out of Serena's vagina. He watched her opening stretch as Romain pulled back out of her. It seemed as if her vagina was trying to stop Romain's shaft from moving out of her, but her natural lubrication put an end to that.

Romain increased his rate of thrusts. Serena was grunting with each thrust and later, Romain also started to grunt. Serena's body tensed up. Her back lifted off the lounge and her head tilted backwards. She opened her mouth and groaned as she came.

Romain kept thrusting at a fast rate and Serena's body relaxed onto the lounge. She tilted her head forwards and seemed to bite into Romain's shoulder. It wasn't long before she shuddered and had another orgasm.

Serena relaxed again and Romain kept thrusting. Serena seemed to be looking over Romain's shoulder at Jimmy. Jimmy thought that he was probably imagining it but then Serena's smiled. Was she smiling at him or just enjoying herself?

Romain was frantically thrusting and Serena let her body take the abuse, as she watched Jimmy. Romain grunted and stopped thrusting. Serena smiled again and looked over the sunglasses at Jimmy. There was no doubt about it, she was looking at Jimmy. Was she trying to make him jealous?

Serena gasped as Romain pulled out of her. He stood up and played with his penis which was almost flaccid. Jimmy was amazed when he saw Romain's penis regain turgidity.

Serena smiled in Jimmy's direction and shifted position. She was on all fours as Romain approached her again. Jimmy watched as Romain lined his erection up with Serena's anus. He watched as Romain slowly pushed his glans into Serena's anus. She grunted and tensed up momentarily and said, "Stop."

Romain stopped pushing. He seemed to grunt in dissatisfaction. Serena's body relaxed and pushed back onto Romain's shaft. Romain put his hands on Serena's hips and expressed his triumph with a "Ha."

At first Serena moved backwards and forwards on Romain's shaft until it was all the way in. She slowly pulled away from Romain and then pushed back again. Romain then took over the thrusting.

Jimmy thought that Serena must have lubricated herself because there appeared to be no resistance to Romain's thrusts. Jimmy watched as Romain buggered Serena. He realised he was jealous. He thought about his own bottom being well lubricated and was surprised to realise that he was jealous of Serena, not Romain. He imagined what it would feel like to have Romain thrusting in his bum instead of Serena's.

What was he thinking? Romain was obviously a man and yet... he couldn't help wondering what it would feel like.

Serena looked over her shoulder in Jimmy's direction. She smiled and said, "Enough."

Romain grunted and stopped thrusting. Serena pushed at Romain's hands and said, "Enough, out."

Romain seemed to reluctantly pull his shaft out of Serena. Serena laid back onto the lounge and called out, "Jamie, come and join us."

Jimmy froze. His penis was erect after watching Romain fuck Serena and wondering what it would be like, but he didn't want to go out there.

Serena called out again, "Come on, Jamie, you can help me."

Jimmy opened the sliding, fly-screen door and stepped out into the backyard. He felt compelled to go over to Serena. He was so nervous being near Romain.

Serena said, "Come on, Jamie, help me with this," as she indicated the juices seeping out of her vagina.

Jimmy watched the creamy liquid slowly ooze out of Serena. He felt his saliva glands working overtime. He was used to licking his own come out of Serena, but this was another man's come.

Jimmy slowly walked towards Serena. He was entranced by the creamy liquid. He found himself kneeling in front of Serena. He looked up into Serena's eyes. She's was smiling. She raised her eyebrows and nodded towards her groin. She spread her legs and a little bit of liquid dribble down her perineum. 'What a waste,' thought Jimmy, and then licked up the treat.

It was a familiar taste of male and female come mixed together, but it was a little bit different. It wasn't as sweet as his own come. Jimmy held Serena's legs and lapped at her vulva. When she released more come out of her vagina, he lapped it up, but when there were no more treats he concentrated on Serena's clitoris.

Serena sighed and Jimmy saw her tilt her head back. He was happy that he could orally please Serena and continued his cunnilingus, enthusiastically. Jimmy watched Serena's eyes and she seemed pleased. She looked up behind Jimmy and nodded.

Jimmy felt Romain's presence behind him. He felt Romain pull Jimmy's bloomers down to his knees. Romain said something in a foreign language.

Serena said, "You like anal sex, Romain, so do anal."

Romain said, "Okay," in agreement.

Jimmy looked at Serena and shook his head. Serena smiled, raised her eyebrows and nodded at Jimmy. Jimmy closed his eyes as he felt Romain move closer to him.

Jimmy felt Romain's shaft drop onto his back, just near his crack. He heard a bottle being opened and liquid run down his crack and over his anus. He felt Romain's shaft slide backwards, its tip getting closer and closer to his anus.

Jimmy felt Romain's glans press against his anus. Jimmy looked at Serena and shook his head. He scrunched up his eyes as he felt Romain's glans press harder against his anus.

"Not yet Romain," said Serena. "Let her decide."

Romain groaned in disapproval but stopped pushing.

Jimmy felt Romain's knob pressed against his anus. It felt like a ball-and-socket joint. It was slippery from all the lubricant that Romain had poured over Jimmy's crack.

Jimmy found himself rolling his hips, just like when at the gym on the elliptical machine. He realised it was an automatic movement from Serena's previous encouragement. He felt Romain's glans sliding around on his anus. It felt nice... It felt good... He wanted more...

Jimmy combined a backwards and forwards, tilting motion to the rolling of his hips. It was so stimulating. Romain's glans was rotating on his anus. He slightly pushed back and the ball-and-socket feeling increased.

Jimmy exaggerated his hip rolling, and tilting, to maximise the feeling. He looked up onto Serena's eyes. She was smiling and nodded as she raised her eyebrows again. Jimmy took this to be approval from Serena.

Jimmy closed his eyes and concentrated on pleasing Serena as he continued to pleasure himself on Romain's glans. He pressed backwards, ever so slightly, and Romain's glans slipped through Jimmy's sphincter.

Jimmy stopped moving. He felt his sphincter twitching on Romain's shaft, just behind its corona. He realised that part of a man's penis was inside him. Jimmy was embarrassed so he buried his head into Serena's groin.

Jimmy could smell her juices, combined with Romain's, so he did something that was familiar to him: he licked Serena's clitoris. He felt better: he was doing something with a woman, a beautiful woman. He concentrated on giving Serena an orgasm.

At the same time Jimmy noticed that he was slowly pushing back onto Romain's shaft. He stopped and moved forward until he felt Romain's corona catch on his, now relaxed, sphincter. He continued to lick Serena as he pushed back again. He let a few centimetres of Romain's shaft push into his anus. He then pulled out a couple of centimetres. In doing so, he was inching Romain's shaft into his rectum.

Jimmy felt his rectum being slowly dilated by Romain's glans and shaft. It felt wonderful. It was similar to when Serena pegged him with the Realdoe, but Romain's shaft had a wider girth and it was somehow more flexible. Centimetre by centimetre he let his rectum expand to comfortably take Romain's shaft. He kept licking Serena and was rewarded when Serena trembled, which was an indication that she'd had a small orgasm.