A Body Like Hers: Day Seven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serena laughed and fell onto the bed. She said, "You're the best Barbie doll I've ever had."

"Oh really?" asked Jimmy. "Would being stoned off your face have any influence on that statement?"

Serena stopped laughing, thought for a while and said, "Yes, I am stoned. Are you?"

"No, not at all," said Jimmy. "I'm totally unaffected," but then his laughter gave away the fact that he was lying. Jimmy laughed and collapsed onto the bed. They both laughed for some time and then slowly calmed themselves.

"Let's do it?" suggested Serena.

"Do what?" asked Jimmy.

"Let's take Barbie shopping," answered Serena, as she stood up and helped Jimmy onto his feet.

"No," answered Jimmy.

"Why not?" asked Serena.

"Well first of all... I'm totally whacked," said Jimmy. "I don't think that I can face the world like this. Everyone will notice that I'm stoned."

Serena laughed and then said, "Alright, we'll do it another day when you're not stoned."

"Well that's not the only reason," said Jimmy.

"What then?" asked Serena.

"I..." hesitated Jimmy. "People will know."

"Know what?" asked Serena.

"That... I'm... dressed in drag," answered Jimmy.

"Don't you dare say that," said Serena with her hands on her hips. "You are definitely NOT in drag." She pushed Jimmy in front of the full-length mirror and said, "Look at you. You are the epitome of femininity. A man dressed in drag looks like... a... a man dressed in drag. You look like a woman and I bet you a hundred dollars that no one would know that you're a man... unless... um... you spoke using your male voice or you... you showed them your penis. Is that what you're going to do?"

"No, of course not," answered Jimmy.

"Right," said Serena. "Then we'll go shopping?"

"I'll think about it," answered Jimmy.

"Please..." begged Serena. "Please, Barbie. Please let's go shopping, Barbie."

"I..." hesitated Jimmy. "I'll not make up my mind whilst stoned... All I can say, at this moment, is maybe."

Serena sighed and said, "Okay. I can live with that... for a while."

Serena said, "Come on. It's time for Barbie to get ready to go to the night club."

Jimmy let Serena undress him. She put his black underwear on him and slid sheer stockings up Jimmy's legs. She attached them to the suspender straps which were on the corset. She then dressed him in a short black cocktail dress.

Serena applied makeup to Jimmy's face and styled his hair. She then said, "Done, Barbie's ready to go to the night club."

Jimmy said, "Barbie goes with her best friend... What's Barbie's best friend's name?"

"I don't know," answered Serena. "Let's call her, Cindy."

"Barbie had to wait for her best friend, Cindy, to get ready," said Jimmy.

Serena laughed and then dressed herself in a cocktail dress. She then said, "Barbie and Cindy go dancing," as she put on some music.

Jimmy and Serena danced to the music as if they were at a night club.

A long time later, Jimmy collapsed onto the lounge and said, "Barbie's had enough."

Serena joined him and said, "Cindy's also had enough."

They laid there until Serena stood up, went to the bedroom and changed again. She returned dressed as a man.

Meanwhile, Jimmy had recovered and was moving slowly to the music.

Serena said, "Barbie meets Ken."

Jimmy laughed and said, "But Barbie can't go with Ken because she's with Cindy."

"Oh," said Serena with a deep voice. "Is Barbie a lesbian?"

Jimmy thought about his answer and what had happened earlier with Romain. He said, "Barbie is bi but Barbie doesn't want to leave her friend, Cindy."

"You're very loyal aren't you, Jimmy?" asked Serena.

Jimmy stopped swaying to the music and said, "I think it's an honourable trait and that Barbie would also be loyal."

Serena laughed and said, "Well Cindy left with... Nigel, so won't you dance with me, Barbie?"

Jimmy looked around and said, "Well... It appears that Cindy has left. Okay, I'll dance with you."

Jimmy put his arms around Serena's neck and continued to sway to the music. Serena smiled and held onto Jimmy's waist. She slowly moved closer to Jimmy and then pushed her groin against Jimmy's.

Jimmy looked at Serena's groin and saw a large bulge in her pants. He smiled and said, "Barbie thinks that Ken likes her."

"Oh yeah," said Serena with a masculine voice. "Barbie, why don't we go somewhere more secluded?"

Jimmy smiled and pressed his crotch against Serena's. He felt the bulge and rubbed it against his own groin. He felt Serena's, or Ken's, shaft press against his left testicle that was tucked up into its inguinal canal. It felt slightly painful but also very nice. He kept pressing his testes against Serena's shaft. He was becoming very aroused. He felt pre-ejaculate leak from his tucked penis and felt thankful that he was wearing his period panties, knowing that they would soak up some of his seeping liquids.

Jimmy asked, "Where do you want to go, Ken?"

Serena looked around and said, "Why don't we sit in one of the booths? It's more private there."

Jimmy let Serena lead him to the dining table. They sat next to each other. Serena put her hand on Jimmy's leg so Jimmy returned the gesture.

Serena caressed Jimmy's leg through the sheer stockings. It felt wonderful. Although Jimmy loved the feeling of his fishnet stockings, moving over his skin as he moved around, the sheer fabric of the lighter denier felt so much more sensual.

Serena slowly moved her hand up Jimmy's thigh. Jimmy closed his eyes and sighed as Serena pressed against his testes inside his belly. Jimmy moved forward and his dress slid up his legs, giving Serena easier access. He opened his eyes and said, "But Ken, someone will see us."

"No they won't," said Serena. "The table hides what we're doing. You could slip under the table and no-one would know that you were there."

"But Ken, I'm with Cindy," sighed Jimmy as the erotic emotions started to overwhelm him.

"No Barbie, you're not," said Serena. "Cindy's with Nigel now. She's probably doing exactly what we're doing."

Jimmy felt confused. He was very stoned and although he knew this was fantasy, he was a bit jealous that Cindy was off with someone else. He closed his eyes to try and assess his feelings. He thought about being in the booth with Ken at the night club. It felt nice having Ken caress his legs and microfibre panties. He felt that the gusset was soaked and may not hold anymore of his pre-ejaculate.

Jimmy opened his eyes and he was no longer at the nightclub. He was sitting next to Serena at her dining table. He looked at Serena's crotch and saw that somehow, Ken's shaft was out of his pants and he was caressing it. Jimmy looked at Serena. Serena raised her eyebrows and suggested with her chin towards her shaft.

Jimmy closed his eyes and he was back at the nightclub. He asked, "Ken, are you sure no-one can see us?"

"Absolutely, Barbie," answered Ken.

Barbie slid down her chair and concealed herself under the table. She took Ken's shaft in her hand and slowly stroked it. Ken moved forward in his seat to give Barbie better access.

Barbie licked her lips and tasted her lipstick. She touched the tip of her tongue against Ken's slit and Ken trembled. Barbie licked along Ken's shaft and Ken sighed. Barbie looked up into Ken's eyes and took his nob into her mouth. She slid her tongue over Ken's glans as she sucked it.

Ken closed his eyes and sighed as Barbie took more of Ken's shaft into her mouth. Barbie loved how she had some sort of power over Ken as she sucked his shaft. She held the base of Ken's shaft as she slid her mouth up and down on Ken's glans.

Barbie tried to push more of Ken's shaft into her mouth but she gagged when his glans touched the back of her throat. She felt tears well in her eyes, but was determined to give Ken a good time. She stroked the lower part of Ken's shaft with her hand in time with her sucking of his upper shaft. She fondled his testes with her other hand. They weren't as soft and flexible as real testes but the thought drove Barbie wild with passion.

Barbie fellated Ken as best she could and Ken's body responded. Ken groaned and said, "That feels so good, Barbie."

Barbie sucked enthusiastically with Ken's encouragement. Barbie felt her saliva run down Ken's shaft onto her hand. She massaged it into Ken's shaft and balls.

"I'm so close, Barbie," said Ken and Barbie kept blowing Ken.

"Oh... fuck!" said Ken as his body trembled.

Barbie slowed down her sucking and let Ken come down from his orgasm. Barbie was a bit disappointed that she didn't get to swallow Ken's come, but, it was a fantasy role-play.

Barbie swallowed as much of her saliva as she could. She pushed Ken's shaft back into his pants and zipped them up. She climbed back onto her seat.

Ken offered her a handkerchief and she used it to wipe her mouth and clean up some of her running mascara. She adjusted her dress and said, "Ken, why don't we get out of here?"

"Sure thing, Barbie," answered Ken and they went into the bedroom.

Jimmy laid on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. He was confused and still, very stoned. He felt his dress being slid up over his hips and watched Ken... no... Serena... slide his dress over his head and place it on the chair next to the dressing table.

Serena took off her trousers and climbed onto the bed in-between Jimmy's legs. She slid Jimmy's panties off and threw them away somewhere. She slid a condom onto the Realdoe dildo. She pulled a bottle of lubricant out of her bedside table and lubricated the dildo that jutted out from her groin. She picked up Jimmy's legs and put them onto her shoulders. She pressed the tip of the dildo against Jimmy's anus and Jimmy closed his eyes.

Serena paused and asked, "Barbie, are you okay with this?"

Jimmy was in a daze. He didn't know if he was Barbie or himself.

Serena asked, "Do you want this?"

Jimmy looked at Serena. He smiled and nodded.

Serena eased the realistic looking dildo into Jimmy's anus and Jimmy sighed as it entered him. He said, "That feels so good."

"Yes it does, doesn't it," said Serena.

"Did you come when I blew you?" asked Jimmy.

"Yes... Yes I did," answered Serena as she slowly thrust in and out of Jimmy. "The thought of Barbie blowing Ken and the movement of the pony end of the Realdoe inside of me, made me come."

"I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself," said Jimmy.

Serena stopped thrusting and asked, "Did you enjoy blowing me?"

"Yes," answered Jimmy. "I... I was totally into the role-play, as Barbie."

"Yes," said Serena with a smile. "You looked so beautiful."

"Thank you..." said Jimmy. "I... I felt... beautiful."

Serena slowly thrust in and out of Jimmy and Jimmy sighed. He loved the feeling of the dildo sliding in and out of his rectum and rubbing against his prostate. He felt pre-ejaculate dribble out of his penis as it lay on his belly. Now and then, he would scoop up his juice and drink it.

Serena slowly increased her rate of thrusting and Jimmy groaned as he felt himself slip closer and closer to having an orgasm.

"Oh... Oh..." gasped Serena as she appeared to also be close to coming. "Oh God... oh... OH!..." cried Serena as she came.

Serena had stopped thrusting as she came down from her orgasm and Jimmy felt disappointed, but then, Serena started thrusting again and this time, she was pegging Jimmy at a rapid pace.

Jimmy was in heaven. His attention was only in his backside. He could vaguely hear himself grunt each time Serena thrust into him. He was only slightly aware of his grunts becoming squeaks and then squeals. He was very much aware of his pre-ejaculate streaming out of his penis and how exquisite his bottom felt.

Serena grunted and slowed slightly with her thrusting. She then sped up again and Jimmy knew that he was about to come. He asked, "May I come?"

"Yes, Barbie," answered Serena. "Come for me," and kept pegging Jimmy as hard and as fast as she could.

Jimmy squealed as he felt his come spray out of his penis. He didn't squirt his come of late, he sprayed his come. His jism sprayed onto his torso, brassiere and face. He instinctively scooped up his come and fed it to himself.

Jimmy stopped coming but clear liquid still dribbled out of his penis as Serena kept thrusting. She cried out and then collapsed onto Jimmy, forcing his legs either side of his head.

Jimmy laughed as he had this weird thought that he had somehow become more flexible over the last week. Maybe it was the supplements that Serena was injecting into his bum and balls.

Serena laughed with Jimmy. She slowly rolled off Jimmy and the dildo slipped out if Jimmy's bottom.

Jimmy groaned and Serena asked, "Are you okay?"

"I'm... I'm a bit sore down there," answered Jimmy.

"What kind of soreness?" asked Serena.

"Kind of burning," answered Jimmy.

"Oh... well... I guess that your bottom has had a lot of action today," said Serena. "I'll give you something to ease the burning feeling."

"Thanks," said Jimmy, as Serena climbed off the bed and disappeared into the en suite.

Serena returned with a tube of something. She put some paste on her finger and wiped it around Jimmy's anus. She pushed her finger into Jimmy's arse to spread more of the liquid inside. Jimmy was about to ask what it was but decided not to. However, Serena said, "This is lidocaine. It's a muscle relaxant and also soothes the burning. You'd better put you period panties on, just in case you become too relaxed." She then laughed and Jimmy joined in.

Jimmy put on a clean pair of period panties.

Serena asked, "Are you hungry?"

"A little bit," answered Jimmy.

"Come on," said Serena as she tugged at Jimmy's arm. "Let's have some hummus."

They ate vegetable sticks and hummus. They then prepared for bed.

Jimmy longer at himself as he stood in front of the mirrors wearing black, period panties; a black sports-bra -- his nipple suckers pressed the cups away from his chest ---and the waist-cincher.

Jimmy loved the feel of the cincher. It felt tight around his waist. It made his waist look small and feminine. It accentuated his buttocks and chest. Maybe he could wear the cincher all the time? Although, it would restrict his ability to do the house chores. Jimmy sighed and climbed into bed.

Jimmy laid in bed as he listened to Serena sleep. He thought about what had happened that day and wondered what was going to happen in the future. He was still a little bit concerned about having sex with Romain, but he also knew that he enjoyed it. He also enjoyed Serena pegging him and knew that if Romain wanted to have sex with him again he'd definitely accept.

He enjoyed being Serena's Barbie doll and hoped that she would want to play dress-ups with him again. The different clothes felt exquisite on his skin. He almost permanently wore a brassiere and period panties with his penis tucked snugly up against his perineum. He loved the feeling of his testes being up in his belly. The pressure on his testes made him permanently aroused.

Jimmy wondered what was going to happen to him. Would he go out in public dressed in women's clothes?

Jimmy drifted off to sleep wondering about his future.

######

To be continued...