A Body Like Hers: Day Two

Story Info
She starts to build him a new body.
5.5k words
4.7
10.3k
17

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day two (Saturday):

Jim woke up with a piss horn. He sat down on the toilet to wee because he couldn't bend his penis. Serena saw him and said, "I like a man who's not afraid to sit to wee."

Serena was wearing a full-length, completely see-through, pink dressing gown. There was nothing left to his imagination but it still made him randy. He asked, "Is that negligee warm?"

"Surprisingly so," answered Serena. She removed her garment, which made Jim even more horny, and handed it to him, as she said, "Try it on."

Jim laughed but still put on the dressing gown. He was amazed at how warm it was. He said, "Jeez, it is warm." He also noticed how the diaphanous fabric caressed his skin. He looked at Serena to see her smiling, so he started to take it off.

Serena said, "You look good in pink, Jimmy. You wear it. I've got others that I can wear," and walked into the bedroom. She returned wearing another, shorter, see-through, blue negligee and a pair of pink slip-ons for Jim to wear. He was surprised when the slippers fit him perfectly.

Jim looked out the window to see how private Serena's home was; he was embarrassed about people seeing him wear the negligee. He saw that the backyard was fully enclosed by hedges. He was thankful for that. He also saw a swimming pool. He asked, "Is that your private swimming pool?"

Serena looked out the window and answered, "Yes, it's very private. I often go out there naked.

"The pool man comes on Thursdays. You've just missed him." She smiled and winked at Jim.

Serena asked, "Do you go to the gym, Jimmy?"

"Yes," answered Jim.

"I endeavour to go every day," said Serena. "Let's get ready and go before breakfast."

Jim agreed and moments later, Serena appeared wearing black, compression, long-sleeve top and leggings. The compression wear was highlighted with green along the seams. Jim could easily see the outline of Serena's nipples and areolae. He could also see her cameltoe.

"Wow!" said Jim.

"You like?" asked Serena.

"Oh yeah," answered Jim, "but... um... aren't you going to wear underwear to the gym?"

"I've never seen anyone at the gym," said Serena, "so it doesn't matter what I wear. Does it offend you?"

"No," answered Jim, as he adjusted his rapidly hardening penis in his shorts.

Serena frowned and asked, "Is that what you're wearing to the gym?"

Jim looked at his old pair of shorts and his sloppy-Joe with the arms removed. He looked at Serena and said, "Yes, this is what I usually wear to the gym."

"I see," said Serena. "Well... It's good to know that you're not trying to attract another woman's attention."

They arrived at the gym and, true to Serena's word, no other people were there. The gym was well equipped: with a weights machine, that could accommodate two or three people at once; a few adjustable workout benches; two each of rowing, running and elliptical or step-machines and a rack of free weights.

Two of the walls, perpendicular to each other, were covered in mirrors, one of which the exercise machines faced, the other had a waist high handrail running it's full length, probably for stretching or ballet exercises. The back wall was entirely glass and looked out onto a private garden. The final wall contained the entry door, an entry to a very small kitchen and a door to some toilets and change rooms.

Jim went straight to the weights-machine but Serena asked, "Are you going to do resistance weights?"

Jim nodded, wondering if he was doing something wrong.

Serena sat on an exercise bench and tapped its cushion beside her. Jim sat next to her. Serena said, "Jim... I expect that you might still be upset about your... separation from Charlotte."

Jim attempted to say something but Serena held up her hand and said, "Please hear me out, Jim. This is difficult for me to talk about and I think that it may be difficult for you to hear.

"It... It's common for people to feel depressed after a separation and I expect that is no different for you. Your... mundane outfit seems to support that. That's one reason why I invited you to the gym.

"Exercise produces a potent cocktail of hormones and other proteins, that are produced by our muscles. Many of these, called myokines, make it to the brain. These brain-derived neurotrophic factors influence our mood and behaviour.

"Exercise also boosts GAB, dopamine and glutamate which also reduces depression.

"High Intensity Interval Training, HIIT, produces more of these hormones and proteins than other forms of exercises, so it's better for depression. Therefore, I think that HIIT would be better for you... at this stage. Would you like to give it a go?"

"What sort of HIIT?" asked Jim.

"Let's start with the rowing machines," answered Serena. "Do you know how to row properly?"

"Yes," answered Jim and so he mounted the machine and started rowing.

Serena watched Jim for a few strokes and said, "That's very good, Jimmy. Most people lift the handle over their knees, but you, properly, push the handle past your knees before you bend them."

"Yeah, a friend of mine was in a four person scull team and he showed me how to row properly," said Jim.

Serena mounted the other rowing machine and started rowing. She said, "The other good thing about this setup is that we can not only watch ourselves in the mirrors, but we can also look at the garden behind us and flora also helps reduce depression."

After a few minutes of warm up exercise, Serena asked, "Are you ready to row as hard as you possibly can, Jimmy?"

"Ah, I hope so," answered Jim.

Serena laughed and said, "Just do your best, Jimmy. That's all I ask of you.

"Ready... set... GO...

"Come on Jimmy, faster, harder!

"Keep going Jimmy, we'll stop soon...

"And... back to normal rowing."

Jim was gasping for breath. Each breath felt like it filled up his lungs completely, but he still couldn't get in enough air. He kept rowing with Serena's encouragement and soon his chest stopped hurting.

"Come on, Jimmy. You can do better than that," encouraged Serena.

Jim just looked at Serena. He couldn't say a word.

"Ready?" asked Serena.

Jim shook his head and Serena laughed. She said, "Get set... GO...

"That's it, Jimmy," said Serena enthusiastically. "Faster... faster...

"Keep going Jimmy...

"You can do it, Jimmy...

"And... wait for it... back to normal."

Jim's lungs were on fire. He was amazed that Serena could still talk. He very slowly and partially recovered but then Serena pushed him again.

Serena pushed Jim through the HIIT training for almost twenty minutes. By the end of the training session and the warm down, Jim just sat on the rowing machine gasping.

Serena laughed and said, "Come on, Jimmy, it's over now, you don't have to act like you're dying. I'm not going to push you any further."

Jim just looked at Serena, gasping. She helped him stand but he could hardly walk. Serena escorted him to an exercise bench to let him rest. She seemed concerned and took his pulse. She said, "Well your heart is racing, as expected, but it still seems strong. I'll be back."

Jim tried to say, "Don't leave me here," but no words came out of his gasping mouth.

Serena returned with a stethoscope and listened to Jim's chest. She also used a portable blood pressure machine to take his blood pressure. She smiled and said, "You're alright Jimmy, you're just unfit, but we'll soon fix that."

Jim shook his head and managed to feebly say, "No."

Serena stood back with her hands on her hips. She asked, "Jimmy, do you want a body like mine?"

Jim looked at Serena's body. She didn't have a gram of fat on her. He knew that she had a six pack belly, although the compression wear hid it. She had the perfect muscle tone, she wasn't bulked up, but she looked the epitome of a healthy body. Whereas Jim had the image of a body going to the scrap heap.

Jim gasped, "Yes."

Serena laughed and said, "I knew it, Jimmy, and we'll do this together. With exercise, a healthy diet, my supplements and given time, you'll have a body like this." She struck a pose like an Amazonian warrior.

Jim managed to agree, "Okay."

Serena tugged at Jim's arm and said, "Come on, it's time for a shower."

Jim managed to get up and, with Serena's assistance, walk the short distance to Serena's townhouse and into her bedroom. She said, "Sit here for a while."

Serena returned with some capsules and Jim asked, "What's that?"

"Supplements," answered Serena. "I think that you've been to the gym fewer times than you've said you've been, Jimmy, and if you want a body like mine you'll need supplements."

Jim took the capsules without further comment.

Serena showered first as Jim partially recovered. Jim washed with Serena's sweet smelling shampoo and body wash. It felt a bit weird but, well... he did smell nice. He put on the pink negligee and slip-ons and walked out to the kitchen.

Serena said, with a Scottish accent, "Looking good, Jimmy."

Jimmy asked, "I hope you don't mind me wearing these?"

"No that's fine, they fit you better than they fit me," said Serena, who was already preparing their breakfast. She said, "You need protein after exercise to help build your muscles."

Serena offered Jim Viagra as they sat down to eat. Jim asked, "Do I need that?"

Serena pointed to his flaccid penis and said, "Definitely, that's no good to me unless it's hard... Unless you don't want to have sex?"

"I do, I do," answered Jim. Serena smiled as he took the pill into his mouth directly from her hand.

Jim was feeling better and very hungry so he tucked into his plate of German Bratwurst sausages and vegetables.

Serena watched Jim, as he devoured his breakfast. She asked, "Do you think there'll be any leftover Bratwursts?"

Jim stopped chewing, looked at the remaining sausage and said, "Maybe not. Do you want to keep one?"

"I thought," said Serena with a wicked smile, "that if there's one left over, maybe you'd like to fuck me with it. Of course it would have to cool to body temperature."

Jim laughed, stabbed the remaining sausage with a fork and said, "Aren't they a bit big?"

"I think that I could accommodate one..." answered Serena, "or two... but you seem to be killing off the competition," as Jim cut the sausage in half.

Jim laughed, but then thought that Serena might be serious about what she said and wondered if he should have left that remaining sausage to cool.

They finish breakfast, so Serena led Jim towards the bedroom by his flaccid penis. She rolled his penis with her fingers and it was becoming erect by the time they reached her bedroom.

Serena pushed Jim towards her bed and Jim landed on his back. Serena looked at Jim's hardening penis and said, "Let's get this ready for action." She grabbed his shaft and started rapidly stroking it. She brought her head closer to Jim's glans and he thought she was going to give him a blowjob. She licked the top of his glans and Jim trembled. Serena smiled and kissed his glans.

Jim felt his penis rapidly fill with blood. It seemed so hard, it felt like his shaft was going to burst out of its skin. He looked at his penis, which Serena had stopped stroking. It had a curve in it like a banana. It wasn't curved sideways it was curved towards his belly. He'd always thought that he had a straight shaft but he now realised that his penis was curved and maybe he had never been fully erect before he'd taken Viagra.

Jim was contemplating his penis when Serena said, "That's better."

Jim smiled as Serena straddled him. She held his shaft and brushed his glans against her vulva. He felt proud as he felt her getting wet. She slowly eased his glans into her vagina. She sighed as she worked his shaft inside. After some slow hip movements, Serena had worked Jim's penis all the way into her vagina and she started to rub her pubic mound against his.

Serena pinched Jim's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Jim was a bit surprised and grunted. Serena asked, "Do you like that, Jimmy?"

Jim nodded, so Serena kept hold of his nipples as she vigorously rode him. Serena closed her eyes and pleasured herself on Jim's shaft. Jim watched as this beautiful woman was taking advantage of his body. He was surprised at how much he was turned on by his nipples being pinched. He thought that he might come, but knew that Serena wouldn't like that, until she was ready, so he closed his eyes and thought of some mundane things to help him last.

Jim heard Serena groaning and then felt her vagina clamp around his shaft. She stopped riding him, as she came down from her first orgasm. He felt her vagina pulse around his shaft and he smiled.

Serena kept her eyes closed. She had and enigmatic smile on her face. She slowly started to slide back and forth on Jim's penis. She opened her eyes and said, "Round two," as she rode Jim hard.

Serena watched Jim as she pinched his nipples and rubbed her clitoris on his pubic mound. She asked, with a Scottish accent, "Do you like nipple-play, Jimmy?"

"Yes," answered Jim. He wondered if she had called him 'Jimmy' or 'Jamie'? It was hard to tell when she used a Scottish accent, but he liked it. He wondered if he should call himself 'Jimmy' instead of 'Jim'. His ex, Charlotte, had called him 'Jimmy' when she was displeased with him. She used 'Jimmy' to admonish him, but Serena use 'Jimmy', or maybe 'Jamie', when she was happy, so Jim now liked being called 'Jimmy'. Jim decided that he would call himself 'Jimmy' from then on.

Serena said, "Your nipples are a bit small, Jimmy. They're a bit hard to keep hold of. Maybe we can do something about that." Jimmy laughed. He liked Serena's sense of humour.

Serena kept grinding on Jimmy's shaft. She closed her eyes, grunted and came. Jimmy felt her vagina squeeze his shaft as it slid up and down. Serena pinched Jimmy's nipples and he felt he was going to come. He said, "I... ugh... I think I'm going to come."

Serena laughed rode Jimmy faster, as she said, "Come for me, Jimmy."

Jimmy felt his shaft pulsing but to no relief because Serena had dismounted him. She twisted his nipples, as she said, "Come for me, Jimmy."

Jimmy grabbed his shaft and pumped it as hard and as fast as he could. It wasn't too late. He was still going to come. He shot ropes of semen out of his penis onto his torso. Some of it even landed on his face. Serena kept pinching and twisting his nipples and that seemed to make him shoot out semen for longer.

Eventually Jimmy stopped coming. He relaxed his body when Serena released his nipples. He felt himself mould onto the bed as every muscle in his body relaxed.

Serena laid next to Jimmy. She was breathing hard but she still ran her fingers through Jimmy's jism. She slowly spread it evenly over his belly and chest and said, "Maybe this is the sort of HIIT we should be doing?"

Jimmy laughed and said, "It certainly feels easier."

Serena looked at Jimmy and said, "If it's easier then we'd better continue with the gym sessions. This exercise is for fun. The HIIT, in the gym, is to make our bodies fitter, so that we can enjoy moments like these.

"Jim... I don't want to be critical... but... I think that you may benefit from wearing compression wear during our gym sessions..."

"You're probably right. I was so exhausted after today's HIIT and you seemed to recover much faster than I did," replied Jimmy.

"Yes," agreed Serena. "Although... I think that I might be an incy bit fitter than you."

"Yeah," agreed Jimmy with a laugh, "but you'll help me get better won't you?"

Serena smiled and answered, "Definitely, Jimmy. I'll help mould your body into the best it can be."

"Thank you," said Jimmy.

Serena kept spreading Jimmy's juice over his body. She used her finger to wipe his come over his face. She paused at his lips and smiled.

Jimmy knew what Serena wanted but resisted. Serena stopped smiling and even pouted, so Jimmy opened his lips. Serena smiled and ran her finger across Jimmy's lips. She then ran her finger back along his teeth. Jimmy opened his mouth and Serena smiled broadly. She slowly poked her finger into Jimmy's mouth. Jimmy didn't respond. Serena raised her eyebrows, so Jimmy sighed and sucked her finger. Serena seemed pleased, so Jimmy sucked more enthusiastically.

Jimmy thought about what he was doing. He was drinking his own come. It was kind of repulsive but then he wondered why he thought that? Women were expected to swallow during fellatio and he really enjoyed the taste of vaginas. He tried to objectively assess the flavour of his semen. Once he'd got over the yucky thoughts, he decided that it didn't taste too bad. He thought that if drinking his own come turned on Serena, then it was worth tolerating.

They rested together. Jimmy felt relieved that he didn't have to chat to Serena after sex. She seemed to like her own quiet time as she recovered from coming.

Serena got out of bed and said, "Lunch time."

"Oh... okay," said Jimmy.

"Get up lazy bones," said Serena, as she tugged at his arm. "I'm not going to wait on you hand and foot. You're going to pull your own weight around here."

Jimmy laughed and got off the bed. He put on the pink negligee and slip-ons. He asked, "What do you want me to do?"

"Make us lunch," answered Serena.

Serena laughed when Jimmy said, "Um..."

Serena said, "Don't worry, Jimmy. I'll help you this time, but you do need to pull your own weight of you want to stay here."

"Of course," said Jimmy. This was something Jimmy hadn't considered. How long would he stay here? He was hoping for at least a one night stand. The sex was fantastic, so he decided not to worry about how long he'd be here, as long as it felt good. Jimmy decided to help Serena with whatever help she needed or asked for. He asked, "What shall I do?"

They washed their hands and Serena said, "You can cook the chicken breast as I prepare the salad. Here, put this on. We don't want you dirtying your negligee." She passed an apron to Jimmy and he put it on. Serena looked at Jimmy in the apron, which had an image of a French maid printed on it. It was supposed to be a joke apron, but Serena said, "You look good in that, Jimmy."

Jimmy laughed and did a twirl. They both laughed and Serena said, "You'll get better at doing that."

They made a chicken Caesar salad together. Serena was full of encouragement as Jimmy cooked the chicken breast, let it stand and then cut it up into bite size pieces.

Serena offered Jimmy another Viagra just before they sat down to eat. Jimmy said, "But I've already had one today."

"Yes... and it seems to have worn off," said Serena, as she pointed to Jimmy's flaccid penis. Jimmy ate the pill from Serena's hand and she smiled broadly.

"This tastes really good," said Jimmy, as he ate his Caesar salad.

"Thank you, Jimmy," said Serena, "and thank you for helping me. This salad, not only has protein, to build up your muscles, it is also a lot less fattening than other meals. We're going to get rid of that little bit of flab of yours." She pinched Jimmy's belly as she laughed.

Jimmy would have felt insulted if Charlotte had done that to him, but Serena seemed to make it fun. He laughed with her.

Serena stood up and Jimmy followed. He gathered the dishes and carried them into the kitchen. Serena smiled and said, "Thank you my beautiful French maid." Jimmy laughed.

Serena showed Jimmy how to rinse the dishes and stack them into the dishwasher. She then helped him out of his apron and led him into her bedroom by his penis, which was rapidly getting hard. Serena smiled, pushed him onto the bed and mounted him in cowgirl fashion.

Jimmy didn't mind. He loved how Serena took control. It meant that he didn't have to second guess what she wanted.

Serena pleasured herself on Jimmy and had two orgasms. She then asked, "Do you like anal sex, Jimmy?"

12