A Body Like Hers: Day Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um... yeah," answered Jimmy.

Serena smiled, she lifted her feet and placed them on either side of Jimmy's waist. She then spun around, using Jimmy's penis as an axle. She was now in reverse-cowgirl position. She placed her calves on the bed on either side of Jimmy, lifted off his shaft and pressed his glans against her anus.

Jimmy was mesmerised. He watched as this vixen slowly impaled herself on his shaft. He thought that he was the luckiest man in the world.

Serena very slowly lifted and Jimmy watched his shaft appear out of her sphincter and then disappear into her, as she slowly lowered herself. Serena repeated her up and down motion on Jimmy's penis until she appeared to be happy with his penetration. She then fucked her arse on his cock.

Serena was buggering herself on Jimmy. She grabbed Jimmy's balls and pulled them, stretching his scrotum. She rubbed her clitoris against his scrotum and balls as she jounced on his shaft. She held his testes so tightly that it sort of hurt, but also, felt good.

Serena stopped bouncing. Jimmy felt her anus and rectum squeeze his shaft, then Serena moaned and Jimmy felt her throbbing around his penis.

Serena leant forward and fiddled with something that Jimmy couldn't see. He felt her free hand slide along his perineum and then her fingertip press against his anus. Jimmy tensed up so Serena said, "Relax Jimmy, you said you liked anal."

Jimmy couldn't do anything to stop Serena because her whole body was pressing down on his hips and he couldn't reach her hand. "Ah... yeah... I meant... giving..." said Jimmy and then he felt her finger penetrate his sphincter. He gasped, "Not receiving."

Serena rubbed her finger against Jimmy's prostate and he moaned. She asked, "This is alright isn't it, Jimmy?"

"Oh, god, yes," moaned Jimmy.

Jimmy felt another slippery finger poking at his anus. Again, he tensed up but then he relaxed after that finger rimmed him. He felt the second finger penetrate his sphincter and his prostate was eagerly awaiting its caress.

Serena continued to sodomise herself on Jimmy's shaft. She rubbed her clitoris on his stretched scrotum and fingered Jimmy's prostate. Jimmy could feel his pre-ejaculate flowing out of his glans and that further lubricated Serena's rectum.

Serena jounced on Jimmy. She was breathing heavily. She twisted from side to side on Jimmy's shaft. She started to moan and then Jimmy felt her bum grab his cock like a vice. This time, she continued to jounce on Jimmy as she rode through her orgasm.

Jimmy felt Serena's sphincter stop throbbing and it released its grip on his cock. Serena dismounted Jimmy but still fingered his prostate and squeezed his testes. She smiled at Jimmy and asked, "Do you like that, Jimmy?"

Jimmy nodded vigorously and Serena smiled. Jimmy looked at his crotch and saw Serena's right hand was clad in a surgical glove and two of her fingers were thrusting in and out of his anus; her left hand had a good grip on his balls and was, not only stretching his scrotum, but also squeezing his testes; his penis was as hard as possible and clear pre-ejaculate was streaming out of its end.

Jimmy looked at Serena, who was smiling. She asked, "I wonder how much pre-ejaculate we can milk out of you, Jamie?"

Jimmy wondered if Serena called him Jamie instead of Jimmy. She smiled at Jimmy and asked, "Shall we find out or do you want to come?"

"Please let me come," begged Jimmy.

Serena laughed and said, "Well you'd better take matters into your own hand, so to speak." She laughed at her own joke.

Jimmy grabbed his shaft and rapidly masturbated. He was no longer embarrassed about doing that in front of Serena. His hand pumped up and down on his shaft. He watched Serena smile as she tried to match Jimmy's pace with her fingers in his arse. She squeezed his balls harder and harder. Jimmy lifted his bum off the bed and continued to rapidly masturbate.

Serena's iron grip on his balls was painful but stimulating. He felt that he needed to quickly come or his testes might be crushed. Each time Serena trust her fingers against his prostate another spray of pre-ejaculate squirted out. Streams of clear liquid sprayed out of his cock.

Jimmy closed his eyes. Serena said, "Come for me, Jimmy. Come for me."

Jimmy nodded his head and squirted. He opened his eyes and saw his semen spurt out each time Serena thrust her fingers against his prostate. Several times he squirted his semen. It was the best feeling in the world. Just as he thought he might keep doing this for hours, he stopped coming. He didn't want the feeling to go away so he kept on pumping his hand up and down on his shaft.

Serena laughed and let go of Jimmy's balls, as she quickly pulled her two fingers out of his anus. Jimmy gasped and kept pumping. Serena said, "I think you're finished for now, Jimmy. We can have more fun later." She pulled the surgical glove off her hand and deftly threw it into the bin under her dressing table. Jimmy stopped wanking and collapsed onto the bed.

Serena slowly spread Jimmy's come over his body as Jimmy laid there panting, trying to catch his breath. It was the best orgasm he'd ever had and hoped that Serena would help him come like that again.

Jimmy didn't even think about what he was doing when Serena wiped his juices over his mouth. He licked the liquid off her fingers without conscious thought. He reflexively sucked her finger as he caught his breath.

Jimmy woke with a start. He must have fallen asleep after such a wonderful orgasm. Serena was watching him and smiling. She said, "Wash yourself in the bidet and then help me cook dinner."

Jimmy nodded and quickly jumped out of bed. He saw Serena suppressing a laugh as he ran into the en suite. He sat down and peed, washed his genitals and hands in the bidet, put on the pink negligee and slip-ons and joined Serena in the kitchen. Again Serena said, using a Scottish accent, "You're looking good, Jimmy."

Jimmy asked, "I hope you don't mind me wearing these again?"

Serena smiled at Jimmy and said, "Not at all, Jimmy. They're yours to keep."

"Are you sure?" asked Jimmy. "The dressing gown is so delicate. It must have been expensive?"

"It was, Jimmy," answered Serena, "but it's too big for me so you can keep it."

"Thanks," said Jimmy. He marvelled at how sensual the material felt on his skin. He then wondered why Serena had bought something that was so expensive and too big for her, but just his size. He looked at Serena who enigmatically smiled.

They ate a healthy dinner and had a couple of glasses each of red wine. Jimmy was feeling a little tipsy, which was unusual for him after drinking so little. Lately, since his divorce, he'd been drinking a lot and it usually took about half a bottle of gin for him to get this tipsy. He decided not to drink more that night because he didn't want to get too drunk and do something that may jeopardise his relationship with Serena. Besides, she didn't offer him anymore alcohol.

After dinner, Serena was playing with something in her hand as she smiled. Jimmy noticed it was a blue pill, another Viagra. "You're joking?" asked Jimmy.

"Oh? You don't need it?" asked Serena.

"I mean..." hesitated Jimmy. "Haven't you had enough?"

"Too much is never enough," answered Serena. "Besides, you don't have to come, Jimmy, but I'd like to." She held the pill on the tip of her finger.

Jimmy felt obliged to help Serena come, so he suckled Serena's entire finger as he took the pill. Serena smiled and said, "Good boy, Jimmy." She then looked at her watch.

Jimmy felt like she could have patted him on the head like a dog as she said that.

Serena said, "Just enough time to clean up before bed."

Jimmy put on the apron, cleared the table of the dirty dishes, rinsed them and stacked them into the dishwasher, as Serena had shown him. He washed the pots and cooking utensils under Serena's supervision. He turned and saw Serena smiling at him. She said, "You look good as a French maid, especially when you're doing house work." Jimmy laughed as he took off the French maid apron and hung it on its hook next to the fridge.

Again, Serena led Jimmy into her bedroom by his penis, which was getting hard. She slowly slipped off his negligee. She pushed him onto the bed and mounted his erect penis, cowgirl style. She concentrated on rubbing her clitoris against his pubis. She seemed to twist and rotate her hips so that Jimmy's glans touched every square centimetre of her vagina. After coming twice, Serena dismounted Jimmy and laid on her back. She said, "Fuck me, Jimmy," and Jimmy was only too happy to oblige. After all, he had a super-hard penis to use on her.

Jimmy fucked Serena, missionary style. She may have orgasmed but Jimmy wasn't sure. Serena pushed at Jimmy and said, "Doggy-style." Serena propped herself on all fours and waited for Jimmy to line his glans up with her vagina. Jimmy had only just started to push his glans into Serena's vagina when she thrust backwards and impaled herself on his entire shaft. She commanded, "Fuck me, Jimmy."

Jimmy was so hard from the Viagra, or more so, the Viagras, that he easily found purchase in Serena and fucked her hard. He reached around Serena's hips and twiddled her clitoris. Serena grabbed his fingers and said, "Like this," as she showed him how and where to rub her nub.

Jimmy saw Serena drop her head, she started to pant and then Jimmy felt her vaginal muscles clamp around his shaft. He would have probably stopped thrusting but he was so hard, he just kept on going. He felt like a sex god as Serena convulsed time after time. Serena grunted and fell forwards, leaving Jimmy to thrust at the air. She rolled over to face Jimmy and asked, "I've had enough. Do you want to come, Jimmy?"

"No thank you," answered Jimmy. "I think I've come enough times today." He was worried that Serena might finger his prostate again and he wasn't prepared to have such an intense orgasm, so soon after the previous one.

Serena, smiled and held out her arms for a hug. Jimmy laid next to Serena and let her hug him. She grabbed his super-hard penis and asked, "What do we do about this?"

Jimmy looked at his penis. It had never been this hard before today. He asked, "It'll go down won't it?"

Serena laughed and said, "Yes, but don't poke me in the back while I'm asleep." Jimmy laughed.

After they had rested, they brushed their teeth and jumped into bed.

Serena said, "Wear these, Jimmy."

Jimmy looked at the two silicone nubs that Serena was offering. They looked like they could fit over the end of bolts to prevent them from causing damage. He asked, "What are they?"

"They're nipple suckers," answered Serena with a smile. "They'll hopefully make your nipples bigger. If not, they'll at least make them more sensitive."

"Okay," said Jimmy reluctantly.

Serena wiped something on them and Jimmy asked, "What's that?"

"It's lip moisturiser," answered Serena. "It'll help make a good seal between the nipple suckers and your skin."

Serena squeezed a nipple sucker and applied it to Jimmy's left nipple. She released it and Jimmy felt it gently suck his nipple into its cavity. She attached the other nipple sucker to Jimmy's right nipple.

Jimmy looked at the nipple suckers. He blinked at Serena. She asked, "Are they working already?"

Jimmy nodded his head and said, "I don't know if they're making my nipples bigger, but they sure feel sensitive."

Serena laughed and said, "Well that's a good thing isn't it?" Jimmy nodded his head and smiled.

They both laid down to sleep. Jimmy was still exhausted from the HIIT and all the sex, so he quickly fell asleep and slept nearly the whole night through.

######

To be continued...

12