A Body Like Hers: Months Later

Story Info
A new start with a body like hers.
9.1k words
4.8
9.7k
8

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Months later:

Jamie enjoyed going to the gym with Serena. She wore her compression wear; sports bra; period panties, which kept her 'clitoris' tucked away; pink runners, to match her pink compression wear and usually a pink headband to keep her long hair in place. Although she was usually tired after the High Intensity Interval Training she recovered, almost, as quickly as Serena.

Jamie showered, douched, put on some makeup and waited for her injections.

Serena came into the bedroom and said, "I think it's time to change your supplements routine."

"To what?" asked Jamie, a little disappointed that she wasn't going to get injections into her buttock and testes.

"Show me your breasts, please," said Serena.

Jamie laid on her back and put her arms behind her head. Serena pressed her fingertips around Jamie's 'B' cup breasts. Jamie felt the warmth spread throughout her body from her breasts. She was expecting to have at least two breast orgasms, when Serena switched to the other breast.

Jamie was disappointed but then Serena asked, "Did that hurt?"

"Yes," answered Jamie. "It hurt that you stopped before I had an orgasm."

Serena pursed her lips, tried not to laugh and said, "We can do that later, but first... did... that... hurt?"

"No," answered Jamie. "It felt good, until you stopped."

Serena sighed and said, "I think that your breasts have stopped growing. You appear to be very fit and you have a very fit body. Look at your abdominal muscles. They're in peak condition, so I think that you can switch to oral doses of supplements. What do you think?"

Jamie had calmed down by then and answered, "You're the doctor. I'm happy to go with whatever you suggest."

"Good," said Serena. She then shook a bottle of tablets, handed them to Jamie and said, "Take one of these, once a day, before you go to bed.

"Are you happy with your breast size?"

"Yes," answered Jamie. "They're big enough to draw attention, they're certainly sensual, when played with, and they're not too big to be uncomfortable.

"I love my nipples. They're sensitive and big enough, when erect, to get attention. Even when covered by a bra."

"Good," said Serena with a smile. "Would you like your breasts reduced?"

"No, are you kidding?" answered Jamie. "They're fantastic. Why would I want them reduced?"

"Some months ago you didn't want breasts," answered Serena.

Jamie looked at her breasts. They had stopped growing at a 'B' cup, and Jamie was very happy with that size. Her breasts were beautiful. They were pert, firm and teardrop shaped. She really didn't need to wear a bra but she did because it felt more feminine.

Jamie said, "I'm now happy with my breasts so I'll keep them, thank you very much."

Serena smiled and left the room.

Jamie was comfortable being a woman. She still lived with Serena. She did the washing, cooking, cleaning and shopped for groceries twice a week. She wondered if she'd meet a nice man or woman or both and moved out to live with them. She certainly had some opportunities. She met some nice people whilst shopping, but didn't want to invite them back to Serena's home. After all, it was Serena's home and not hers.

Jamie loved clothes shopping with Serena. She had a wardrobe full of clothes but still loved trying on new clothes, in the shops. She also liked teasing shop assistants with Serena.

Serena would wear a short, leather skirt without undies. She wore leather in case she became too wet; her vaginal juices wouldn't leak past the leather and it was probably a good leather conditioner. She'd find some excuse to spread her legs and let the shop assistants see her perfectly smooth groin. If they were lucky, they'd see her hairless labia. Shoe shops were the best opportunities and male, shop attendants their favourite target. It was easier because the assistant's eye level was the same as their crotches.

Jamie wore panties of course. She didn't want the assistants to see her huge 'clitoris', which she now called her penis. She wore light coloured panties, if her dress or skirt was dark coloured, or dark coloured panties, if her dress or skirt was light coloured. The contrast gave the assistants a better view of Jamie's 'labia', which was really the shaft of her tucked penis.

Kevin, the shoe shop assistant, that they'd previously teased, was their first victim. He remembered them when they entered the shop. It was midweek and there weren't any other customers, so they went all out. They tried on many different shoes.

Serena was first to 'accidentally' expose herself to Kevin. She twisted on her seat and pointed to different shoes, asking Jamie if she liked them. As she moved on the bench, she spread her legs and her short, leather skirt slowly slid up her thighs.

Jamie watched Kevin take many glances at Serena's crotch as Serena moved and exposed more of her groin.

Serena asked Jamie, when Kevin was looking for shoes in Jamie's size, "Did he look?"

"Are you kidding me?" whispered Jamie. "Who wouldn't look. His tongue was almost hanging out of his mouth. I'm sure he'll want sex with you if you just ask."

"He's not my type," said Serena. "We're just having fun teasing him. Come on, join me. Use your foot on him, like you did last time we were here."

Jamie bit her lip. It was tempting. She didn't want to have sex with Kevin but she loved having the power to get Kevin excited.

Kevin returned with some shoe boxes and sat on the floor in front of Jamie. Jamie looked at Serena and giggled. She lifted her foot towards Kevin. Kevin held Jamie's ankle and removed her shoe. Jamie spread her legs and Kevin looked at Jamie's crotch.

Jamie was wearing sheer stockings, held up with light-red suspenders, she wore pale-pink undies under her dark-red, short skirt. She wore a red blouse, but Kevin wasn't interested in that.

Kevin stared at Jamie's crotch. Jamie wondered if he was going to dribble. Jamie smiled and wiggled her toes. She asked, "Shoes... Kevin?"

Kevin said, "Um... yes..." as he took a shoe out of the box and gently slipped it onto Jamie's foot.

"Oh..." gasped Jamie, "You're so gentle, Kevin."

Kevin looked into Jamie's eyes and then down to her crotch, as Jamie swung her knees open and shut. He gulped and said, "Thank you."

Serena leaned forwards and spread her legs wider. She asked, "Does that look good..."

Kevin looked at Serena's eyes and then at her crotch. "Oh," sighed Kevin as he frowned.

Serena leaned backwards and slid her bottom forwards on the bench. Her leather skirt slid further up her thighs. She spread her legs and Kevin sighed, "Oh... god..."

Jamie was jealous that Serena was getting all if Kevin's attention. She placed her foot on Kevin's thigh and asked, "This foot Kevin?"

Kevin looked at Jamie's foot. He gently held Jamie's ankle and slipped off her shoe. Jamie said, "Oh wait. I'm not sure that I like this style."

Jamie put her other foot, the one wearing the new shoe, on Kevin's other thigh. She twisted her foot from side to side for inspection, as she asked, "What do you think?"

Jamie's foot slid closer and closer to Kevin's groin as she kept twisting her foot. She could see a bulge in Kevin's pants and pressed the sole of her shoe against his bulge. She asked, "Do you liked it, Kevin?"

Kevin looked at Jamie's foot on his crotch and then at Jamie's exposed panties. He looked at Serena's vulva. He looked into Jamie's eyes and gasped, "Yes?"

Jamie giggled and took her foot away. She said, "I'm not sure if I should try on the other shoe."

Jamie moved her shoeless foot against Kevin's thigh and towards his crotch. Kevin was wearing microfibre trousers and the material felt nice on Jamie's stockinged foot. Kevin looked at her foot. Jamie wiggled her toes as they pressed against his bulge. Kevin gulped, closed his eyes and sighed.

Jamie kept slowly wiggling her toes as she moved them up and down Kevin's fully erect penis. Jamie watched the emotions on Kevin's face. She loved having control over this man. She pressed the ball of her foot against Kevin's shaft and slowly rubbed it. She wiggled her toes on Kevin's frenulum. Kevin's body jerked.

Jamie smiled and continued to rub Kevin's shaft with her foot. She rubbed Kevin's glans between her big toe and her index. She wiggled her toes on Kevin's glans and pressed her big toe against, where she thought Kevin's slit would be. Kevin closed his eyes and his body trembled as she kept giving him a footjob through his trousers.

Jamie was tempted to take off her other shoe and use both feet on Kevin's penis, when she heard Serena seductively say, "Open your eyes, Kevin," Kevin looked at Serena's face and then at her crotch.

Jamie couldn't see Serena's vulva, but she could see Serena's fingers disappearing under her skirt. She was pretty sure that Serena was diddling her clitoris.

Kevin gasped, "Oh god."

Jamie watched Kevin's body jerk now and then, as she kept giving him a footjob. She knew that she could continue to tease Kevin to make him come. She loved the feeling of her stockinged foot rubbing against his hard shaft through his soft, microfibre trousers.

Jamie was wondering if she should let Kevin come when she heard Serena whisper onto her ear, "Enough."

Jamie sighed and looked at Serena. Serena had smoothed her skirt down her thighs and now looked respectable.

Jamie sighed and remove her foot from Kevin's shaft. Kevin gasped, "No!"

Serena leant forwards, this time with her knees respectfully closed and whispered into Kevin's ear, "Sort yourself out Kevin."

Serena stood up and said, "I'll take those shoes. Do you want any, Jamie?"

Jamie wasn't finished. She said, "My shoes please, Kevin."

Jamie sighed, as Kevin held her calves and gently slipped Jamie's shoes onto her feet. She slid her tongue over her red lips as she pressed the tips of her shoes over Kevin's shaft. She used both feet to rub Kevin's shaft. It wasn't easy to hold up both legs but her abdominal muscles were strong enough to pleasure Kevin, for a short while.

Jamie wanted Kevin to support her calves so that she could rub him to orgasm but he didn't. He was completely in her control and her legs were tiring.

Jamie stood up and said, "Thank you, Kevin. I'll have the red shoes, please."

Kevin looked around, gathered his composure and said, "Yes, as you wish."

Jamie said, "I wish that you'd..." she looked at his bulge, "come..." She leant closer to Kevin and whispered, "Please, for your own sake, go out the back... and... relieve that..." She indicated towards Kevin's bulge, "... tension." She whispered, "Please, do it. If not for yourself, do it for me."

Kevin nodded and Jamie felt better. They made their purchases. Kevin gave them a two-for-one discount.

As they left the shop, Serena said, "The trouble with you, Jamie, is that you're too nice."

"Well I did get my shoes for free," said Jamie.

"I consider that we were both given a half-price discount," said Serena.

"Oh really?" asked Jamie.

Jamie looked back at the shop. She saw a sign on the door stating, 'Back in 10 minutes,' Jamie smiled.

Serena also looked at the sign and said, "Ten minutes? I thought it would take less than five."

Jamie laughed and said, "We couldn't leave him hanging like that."

"What?" asked Serena, "Would you have him come all over your shoes?"

Jamie pursed her lips, smiled and answered, "That might be nice and then he could lick them clean."

Serena laughed and said, "We've got to get you a sissy to play with."

"Kevin?" asked Jamie.

Serena stopped, looked at Jamie, smiled, frowned and then said, "I wonder?"

"Am I not your sissy?" asked Jamie.

"I don't think so," answered Serena. "Do you?"

"Well... I'm feminised, I do everything that you ask me to do..." answered Jamie.

"Just a minute young lady," interrupted Serena. "Don't you want to do the things that I suggest you do?"

"I do," agreed Jamie. "You always give me a choice."

"Therefore, I don't think that you are my sissy," said Serena. "You'll have to find someone else to take that position."

Jamie laughed. She asked, "Should we use Kevin?"

Serena stopped. She looked at Jamie and said, "You're too nice. You're concerned about Kevin. Maybe you should give him a footjob. That way, you won't feel guilty."

"And then we'll turn him into our sissy," said Jamie.

They laughed and joked about how they could make Kevin their slave as they drove home.

They unpacked their shopping, undressed and collapsed onto the bed. Serena laid on the bed and said, "Why don't you come over here and we can sort each other out?"

Jamie rolled over onto Serena. She kissed Serena's flat belly and slowly kissed her way up to Serena's breasts. She licked Serena's nipple and it puckered up.

Serena let Jamie suckle her nipple for a while and then said, "Sixty nine."

Jamie rotated her body 180 degrees and started to kiss down Serena's belly. Serena pushed Jamie in the opposite direction until she could lick Jamie's nipples. She sucked on Jamie's left nipple and Jamie sighed.

Jamie returned the favour and sucked on Serena's left nipple. They pleasured each other's breast until they both had orgasms. They then switched breasts and suckled each other's right breast.

After they both came again, Serena said, "Enough," and pushed Jamie away.

Serena momentarily left the bed and Jamie sighed. She wanted to have more orgasms.

Serena returned wearing the Realdoe, More, strapless, strap-on dildo. She said, "On the floor."

Jamie smiled and knelt on the floor in front of Serena. She gently pulled the dildo away from Serena's belly, knowing that the pony end, inside of Serena's vagina, would press against Serena's G-spot. Serena sighed.

Jamie looked into Serena's eyes, as she held the shaft, and took the dildo's glans into her mouth. She sucked the tip of the glans as she licked the frenulum. She then took the glans out of her mouth and licked the frenulum several times, as she pulled the dildo backwards and forwards. She then sucked the tip again.

Jamie imagined the dildo was a real penis. She moved her head up and down, slowly letting the glans penetrate her mouth, deeper and deeper. She continued to lick the frenulum, knowing that doing so would certainly excite the owner of a real penis.

Jamie felt the glans touch the back of her throat. She kept slowly moving her mouth up and down on the dildo, letting the glans touch the back of her mouth, until she had overcome her gag reflex. She kept sliding the shaft in and out of her mouth and letting the glans slide further down her throat, on each movement. She held her breath and kept the dildo inside her throat as she kept raising and lowering her head.

Jamie was very happy that she could completely control her gag reflex. She only had to remove the dildo from her throat when she needed to breathe.

Jamie knew that she was giving a good blowjob and was proud of herself. She knew that what she was doing would feel very nice if it was done to her. The only differences were: this was not a real penis, although the dildo was very realistic and; she kept pulling and pushing the dildo, backwards and forwards, so that it stimulated Serena's G-spot, that wasn't necessary for a real penis.

Jamie kept looking into Serena's eyes as she blew her. She imagined come, spurting or oozing out of the glans. She wanted to swallow every drop of that semen, but alas, it wasn't to be.

Serena said, "You're very good at that, Jamie."

Jamie said, during her next breath, "Thank you," and continued to blow Serena.

"You're depriving some man, or men, of a good time," said Serena with a smile.

Jamie said, during her next breath, "Should I stop?"

"No," said Serena. "Not until I say so."

Jamie smiled with her eyes and kept blowing Serena. Maybe she should get herself a sissy, as a boyfriend, so that she could blow a real penis? Maybe Kevin? She decided then and there, that the next time she had the opportunity, she'd make Kevin come with her foot. She imagined watching Kevin's semen seep through his trousers onto her stockinged toes. She imagined Kevin sucking his white issue off her feet. She sucked Serena's dildo with abandon and felt her pre-ejaculate squirt out of her glans.

Jamie wondered if Romain would let her fellate him. His penis was a similar size to the dildo, that she now had down her throat. She imagined drinking his semen from its source and not dripping from Serena's vagina. She sucked Serena's dildo as she imagined Romain's semen shooting straight down her throat. She let Serena's dildo slide out of her throat into her mouth and imagined tasting Romain's come, as his shaft throbbed and ejaculated into her mouth. She slurped on Serena's dildo as she imagined swallowing Romain's come.

Jamie lost herself in performing fellatio on Serena's dildo. She tried her best to get come out of it as she imagined blowing a real penis, any penis. She watched Serena's eyes as she sucked her dildo. Jamie was determined to find a real penis to suck. Maybe SHE would become a sissy and blow Kevin for free shoes.

Jamie swallowed Serena's dildo deep into her throat. She knew that a real penis couldn't last very long with the stimulation and tightness of her oesophagus muscles. The peristaltic contractions of her throat, trying to pull a penis down into her stomach, would make any man come. She brought the glans of Serena's dildo into her mouth and imagined drinking that man's delicious seminal fluid. She imagined the poor sperm in her mouth, trying to find an egg to fertilise, but all they would find are the taste buds on Jamie's tongue as she swirled then around in her mouth.

Jamie stared into Serena's eyes as she sucked her dildo, imagining the eyes of a man who had just ejaculated into her mouth. She was determined to do this. She would find a man and blow him. She would suck off Romain, Kevin or maybe a man that she would meet whilst shopping. She'd be a sissy slut and blow a man in his car in the carpark, or behind a skip, or in the men's toilets, or in a park. Yes, she'd go walking in the park, dressed like a slut, and offer to blow any man that she met. Maybe she could suck off multiple men in some dirty toilets? She watched Serena's eyes as she sucked her dildo and she felt her pre-ejaculate streaming from the glans of her clitoris.

Serena must have seen the lust in Jamie's eyes as she sucked off the dildo, because, a few moments later, Serena closed her eyes and her body jerked, as she came.

Jamie kept blowing Serena, but was disappointed when Serena gasped, "Enough."

Jamie slowly let the dildo ascend her throat, as she kept blowing Serena. She let the dildo slowly move out of her throat as she sucked her saliva off the shaft. She eventually let the glans slip out of her mouth and she smiled at Serena. Jamie, was VERY aroused.

Serena said, when Jamie let go of the dildo, "On all fours."

Jamie smiled and her body trembled as she thought that Serena was about to peg her. She supported herself on her hands and knees and presented her posterior towards Serena.

Serena placed the tip of the dildo against Jamie's anus and slowly pressed forwards. The glans slowly opened up Jamie's anus and pushed through her sphincter. She closed her eyes and sighed as the dildo penetrated her further.

Serena kept slowly pushing the dildo deep into Jamie's rectum. Jamie trembled when she felt the silicone testes press against her empty scrotum. She groaned as she felt Serena's thighs press against her buttocks.

Serena slowly pulled backwards and Jamie spasmed as she felt the shaft slide out of her rectum. Jamie gasped as Serena suddenly thrust into Jamie until her thighs slapped against Jamie's.

Serena increased the rate of her thrusts and Jamie was ecstatic. Jamie loved how the rough texture of the dildo's shaft stimulated her sphincter and rectum. She revelled in how the shaft and frenulum stimulated her prostate. She felt her pre-ejaculate seeping out of her glans.