A Body Like Hers: Months Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie thought about her fantasy and desire to suck off a man or men. Maybe she could go down on all fours in that dirty toilet block. Maybe the men would be lined up in front of her. She'd feel her hands, knees, shins and feet get soaked in the water, mud and piss that covered the toilet floor. Maybe she'd let a little bit of the men's precious semen fall, from her mouth, onto the floor: the white come would advertise that men ejaculated on this very spot. She would mark her territory.

Jamie imagined an assertive man, standing behind her, lifting her short, pleated skirt up onto her back. He'd see a suspender belt holding up her red, fishnet stockings and notice that she wasn't wearing any undies. She imagined him stepping closer to her and his shoes kicking up the smelly piss and come-rancid water onto her thighs, calves, ankles and red, stiletto shoes -- which Kevin gave her for blowing him. She imagined the man lining up his glans with her anus and shoving his huge cock into her arse. She imagined him supporting all his weight with his hands on her hips as he fucked her, because he didn't want to get his trousers wet. She imagined two lines of men: one in front of her, waiting for their blowjobs and one line behind her, waiting their turn to bugger her.

Jamie almost ejaculated because of her fantasy. Serena ploughed the Realdoe into her boy-pussy. Serena did say that Jamie should find herself a sissy and she had found one... herself. But... it was a fantasy... did she really want to be used by men?

Jamie's attention was brought back to Serena, as Serena repositioned herself. Serena kept thrusting, but the new position meant that the glans pressed harder against Jamie's prostate. That new position probably better stimulated Serena's G-spot. Jamie heard Serena sigh as she kept thrusting, in this new position. Jamie concentrated on Serena and forgot about her sissy fantasy... temporarily.

Jamie felt Serena adopt a frequency of thrusting that she knew Serena could maintain until Serena was sated. She closed her eyes and relished in the mini-orgasms that she felt pass through her body, like shivers caused by fever. She hoped that Serena would come enough times before her anus and rectum became too sore. However, at the moment, she was relishing the feeling of Serena's dildo pegging her.

Jamie heard Serena gasp and slow down her thrusts. She knew Serena was having an orgasm, especially when she felt Serena's body shudder several times.

Serena held onto Jamie's hips and continued to peg her. Jamie felt her body being pushed backwards and forwards during each thrust. Serena was strong, and Jamie had lost weight, so it seemed that Serena could more easily do whatever she wanted with Jamie's body, especially in this doggy-style position.

Serena appeared to have another orgasm and Jamie was thankful for the short period of less thrusting. However, Serena then continued with her marathon speed of trusting.

Jamie could feel her pre-ejaculate streaming out of her glans. She smiled, thinking about licking up their juices, once Serena was sated. Again, Serena came and again she kept pegging Jamie. Jamie felt her hair clinging to her face and neck. She felt droplets of sweat bead together and run down her thighs.

"Open your eyes, Jamie," said Serena, as she panted from the effort. "Look at what a beautiful woman you are."

Jamie opened her eyes and looked between her arms. She saw drops of sweat shake off her fully erect nipples. She watched her firm breasts swing and jiggle with each thrust. She looked at her thighs shining from her perspiration.

Jamie looked sideways at her reflection in the mirrors, on the wardrobe doors. She, very quickly, brushed her hair away from her face, in-between thrusts. She watched as her body rhythmically rocked backwards and forwards as Serena pushed and pulled her hips. She watched her breasts swing backwards and forwards and then jiggle when Serena's hips rammed into the back of her thighs.

Jamie watched her buttocks wobble as Serena pounded her. She looked at her slim body. She watched her skin bulge, caused by the dildo moving backwards and forwards in her tight belly.

Jamie looked at Serena's reflection, which was looking back at her. Serena smiled and said, "You're beautiful, Jamie, and I'm so lucky to be fucking you." Serena then closed her eyes, buckled slightly forwards and shuddered through another orgasm. Jamie almost passed out with lust and passion.

Jamie compared her body to Serena's. They looked very similar. They both had beautiful small and firm breasts. Jamie's nipples were a little bit longer than Serena's, but Serena's were still hard and erect, and Jamie wanted to suck them.

Jamie's buttocks were very similar to Serena's. They both had muscular buttocks that wobbled, not because they were fat, but because of their bodies clashing against each other, during each thrust. Their skin was smooth and unblemished. Jamie's makeup hid any small blemishes on her face. Serena's face was flawless, except for the look of concentration and, maybe, a little bit of pain. They were both slim but strong.

Jamie watched her breasts and buttocks jiggle. She watched her fully erect 'clitoris' wobble up and down, sometimes slapping against her flat, hard belly during Serena's more energetic thrusts. She watched her thick, viscous pre-come linking her shiny glands to the pool on the floor. She wanted to drink it all... It was too much... She came when she felt Serena's body shudder from another orgasm.

Jamie watched her thin, creamy-coloured come spray out of her glans onto her breasts, arms, belly and floor. She tried to keep her eyes open but the orgasm, that raced through her body, was too intense. She closed her eyes and cried out. She collapsed onto her elbows. She almost fell flat onto her face. She felt her legs starting to collapse.

Jamie cried out, "ENOUGH!... Please... Serena."

Serena gasped, "Yes," and held her hips, hard against Jamie's buttocks. Jamie was sure that she would have fallen over if Serena didn't hold her up with her strong arms. Nevertheless, Serena, still panting, buckled forwards and rested her breasts on Jamie's back.

Serena fell backwards onto her haunches and Jamie fell with her. Serena pushed Jamie forwards and the dildo slipped out of Jamie's bottom.

Jamie groaned as she felt the dildo slide out of her rectum and anus. She felt her sphincter pulse as it slowly closed. Her arms were weak so she let her face fall to the floor. She laid like that, panting, trying to catch her breath. Her arms were stretched out in front of her and her thighs were pressed against her calves.

Jamie could feel wetness on the cold, floor tiles. She opened her eyes and could see a pool of her pre-ejaculate. She slurped up the majority of the sweet, slippery, viscous, clear liquid. She then licked the lines of her pre-ejaculate and the droplets of her come. It tasted wonderful and she wanted more. She licked watery, creamy-coloured semen off her arms. She wiped it off her breasts and belly and licked her hands and fingers clean.

Jamie had almost recovered. She recovered more quickly, nowadays, thanks to her daily HIIT exercises in the gym. She rolled onto her side and cherished the coolness of the tiled floor. She looked at Serena who was still panting and sitting on her haunches.

Serena looked at Jamie and said, "Looking good, Jamie."

Jamie looked at her reflection and said, "Yes, I, am." They both laughed.

Serena stood up, spread her legs, undid the harness straps at her hips and pulled the pony end of the strapless dildo out of her vagina. Serena trembled as she did that and Jamie heard a loud slurping noise. She watched as globs of creamy come fell out of Serena vagina and off the dildo. She couldn't help herself. She slid over and licked Serena's come off the floor. She heard Serena laugh and she guiltily looked at Serena.

Serena whispered, "Looking good, Jamie," and Jamie smiled. She looked around for more come but was disappointed not to find any.

Serena held out her hand and Jamie took it. Jamie steadied herself, with Serena's help, and stood up. She felt unsteady on her legs and they both flopped onto the bed.

Serena said, "You were quite assertive, telling me that you'd had enough."

Jamie looked at Serena, wondering if she'd done something wrong, "Is that a problem?"

"No," answered Serena. "You should be a strong. In my opinion, a strong woman is more sexy."

Jamie laughed. Serena pulled Jamie into a hug and then promptly dozed. Jamie snuggled against Serena's shoulder. She thought that maybe Serena's home might not be big enough for two strong women. She knew that Serena wouldn't throw her out, but thought that she should look for another place to live. She fell asleep thinking about what her future holds.

~~~

Jamie's fantasy about blowing men came partially true, during Romain's next visit. Jamie was on her back on the sun-lounge and Serena was in a 69 position, on top. Jamie was performing cunnilingus on Serena's clitoris as Serena was performing fellatio on Jamie. Jamie's head was hanging over the edge of the lounge to allow Romain enough room to fuck Serena's vagina.

Jamie loved the feel of Romain's soft, hairless scrotum moving around on her face, during Romain's thrusts. She felt Romain's heavy testes rolling around on her eyelids and forehead. To her, it felt like a face massage. She was so turned on.

Jamie concentrated on giving Serena's clitoris the attention that Serena needed to come. She knew not to lick the tip of Serena's clitoris, it was too sensitive. She used the tip of her tongue to lick Serena just above the hood of Serena's clitoris. She chose a frequency that she knew would stimulate Serena to eventual orgasm.

Jamie felt Serena sucking her clitoris and gently manipulating her testes. Serena was very good at sucking Jamie's shaft and licking the corona of her glans. Jamie thought that she might come just from Serena's oral stimulation.

Jamie heard Serena moan around her shaft. She felt that Serena was close to orgasm and kept licking Serena's clitoris. She felt Romain rhythmically thrusting into Serena's vagina. Serena moaned louder and the vibration felt wonderful on Jamie's shaft.

Serena stopped sucking Jamie's clitoris but kept stroking it and fondling Jamie's testes. She could feel Serena's breath panting on her shaft. She felt Serena's body go tense and then Serena squirted onto her face. Jamie felt happy that she'd contributed to Serena's orgasm.

Serena threw herself forwards and gasped, "Enough."

Jamie heard Romain grunt his disapproval of his penis vacating Serena's vagina, and felt Romain's shaft slap her face. Romain was still thrusting so Jamie licked Serena's cream off Romain's shaft as it slipped backwards and forwards along her face.

Jamie gently held Romain's thighs and guided him to continue thrusting. She licked Romain's frenulum as it passed her mouth. She guided Romain a little further backwards to let Romain's glans pass over her lips. Romain stopped thrusting as Jamie sucked and licked Romain's glans and frenulum. Jamie pushed the tip of her tongue into Romain's slit and Romain groaned in pleasure.

Serena had recovered from her orgasm and continued to suck Jamie's clitoris.

Jamie's head was tilted backwards, which was in the perfect position for Romain to push his penis straight down her throat. Jamie was so randy that she decided to take the chance to see if Romain wanted to deep-throat her.

Jamie opened her mouth to let Romain's glans, further, enter her mouth. She used her hands, on Romain's thighs, to guided his penis in and out of her mouth. Romain sighed so Jamie guided Romain to thrust deeper.

Jamie held her breath as Romain's glans touched the back of her mouth. She let Romain's glans push down into her throat. Her neck was at the perfect angle for Romain's shaft to easily slide down her throat. Romain's shaft slid deeper and deeper on each thrust.

Jamie felt Romain's sac touch her forehead and after a few more thrusts, touch her eyes. She felt Romain pull backwards and then slowly thrust forwards until his pubic mound pushed against her chin.

Romain's penis was as deep as it could go down Jamie's throat and Jamie felt ecstatic. She loved the idea that Romain was deep inside her throat. She swallowed and Romain sighed so Jamie swallowed multiple times, to Romain's apparent delight.

Jamie wanted Romain to fuck her throat for ever, but she was running out of breath. She pushed against Romain's thighs until his glans exited her throat, into her mouth, and she could take a few breaths.

Jamie then pulled on Romain's thighs and his shaft easily slid all the way down her throat, until his pelvic mound hit her chin. She swallowed several times while Romain's shaft was deep in her throat. She then pushed against Romain's thighs to take another breath.

Romain seemed to quickly catch on and took deep thrusts into Jamie's throat. Jamie continued to swallow whilst Romain's shaft was in her throat and Romain groaned.

Jamie felt proud of herself, giving so much pleasure to a man with her fellatio skills. It turned her on so much that she felt her body tremble and pre-ejaculate spurt out of her clitoris into Serena's mouth.

Jamie used her hands to gently guide Romain's thrusting. Romain settled on a frequency that was stimulating for both him and Jamie. Jamie let Romain fuck her throat. The feeling of his shaft sliding in and out of her felt so sexy. She imagined herself as the woman who gave the best blowjobs in the world.

Jamie let go of Romain's thighs and let him fuck her throat. She hovered her hands near his thighs just in case she needed to take a breath, but Romain seemed to realise Jamie's needs and she was able to take enough breaths to stop herself from panicking.

Jamie felt Serena giving her a blowjob and was so turned on, because she was in turn giving Romain a blowjob. Now-and-then she could taste Romain's pre-ejaculate and thought that it tasted wonderful, but she wanted to taste Romain's semen. She let Romain fuck her throat to his delight, which in turn delighted her.

Jamie was close to coming. Serena's stimulation of her clitoris and testes, along with Romain fucking her throat, was almost too much. She felt her pre-ejaculate flowing into Serena's mouth and knew that her semen would soon be ejaculating, to join it. She heard Romain groan and wondered if he was close to coming.

Jamie wondered why Romain's sac lifted off her eyes. She then realised that Romain's balls were tightening, ready to come. Jamie took her hands off Romain's thighs and let him fuck her throat. She felt Romain increase his thrusting frequency, a sure sign that he was about to come. Jamie momentarily worried that Romain's balls that were, now-and-then, slapping against her face might give her black eyes, but she loved the feel of a penis thrusting down her throat.

Jamie was about to push against Romain's thighs to take another breath when Romain held his penis deep in her throat. She felt Romain's scrotum lift off her eyes. She felt his shaft throbbing. She heard Romain groan, and knew that he was coming.

Jamie felt her own orgasm come about. The thought of Romain coming in her throat, and the feel of Serena's outstanding sucking of her clitoris and squeezing of Jamie's testes, was making her come. She thought that there was nothing like coming as a penis was emptying its load down one's throat.

Jamie wanted to taste Romain's semen so she pushed against Romain's thighs. At first, Romain resisted but then let his shaft slip out of Jamie's throat. Jamie felt Romain's glans slide into her mouth. She was able to take several breaths as Romain's semen shot against the back of her mouth. She ran her tongue over Romain's glans and slit and Romain groaned in pleasure.

Jamie felt more of Romain's semen shoot into her mouth. She drank some of it and kept what she could in her mouth to savour its taste. Romain tried to pull away but Jamie held onto Romain's thighs and continued to gently run her tongue over Romain's rapidly shrinking penis. Romain sighed as Jamie sucked as much of Romain's come, out of his penis, as she could.

Eventually, Romain pulled away from Jamie. His flaccid penis fell out of Jamie's mouth. Romain's penis, empty of come, but wet with Jamie's saliva, slipped off Jamie's face. Jamie licked her lips as she looked into Romain's eyes. She watched Romain smile at her, turn and walk into the pool.

That was the first time that Jamie didn't feel embarrassed to look at Romain after they'd had sex. This was a turning point for her. She knew that, as a woman, she was a lesbian, but she was a reluctant bisexual. She loved Romain buggering her but felt a bit uneasy about a man having sex with her. Now, she felt acceptance of being bisexual and having given a man a blowjob. She also felt that maybe Romain accepted being blown by a transsexual woman. Whatever just happened between them, Jamie was looking forward to giving Romain as many blowjobs as he wanted. She now knew that she was definitely bisexual.

Jamie felt Serena move along her body until they were face to face. She kissed Serena and felt Serena release her mouth-full of semen into Jamie's mouth. Jamie eagerly drank her own semen. She felt so lucky to be able to swallow two loads of semen so closely together.

Jamie loved the feel of Romain's shaft pulsing in her throat and the taste of Romain's semen. His semen tasted different to Jamie's. A bit more tangy but still delicious. Romain's texture was more viscose. She could understand why some people wouldn't like that texture. It was probably similar to oysters, some people loved the texture and some couldn't stand it.

Jamie loved the taste and texture of semen. She decided then and there that she wanted as much as she could get. This would change her relationship with Serena. Serena said that she could find her own sexual partners so Jamie would have to find semen on her own. She tried to think of where she could find a supply and then thought of Kevin, the shoe sales assistant, as a possible first attempt. She was now determined to drink Kevin's come, if Kevin was willing to let her give him a blowjob.

~~~

Jamie went shopping and decided to call in on Kevin, the shoe sales assistant. She saw Kevin's eyes light up when she entered the store. She chose a time of day and week when she knew there would be few or no customers. There were no customers when she entered the shop.

"Hello, Jamie. Serena's not with you today?" asked Kevin.

"No," answered Jamie. "I'm here by myself."

"How may I help you?" asked Kevin.

"I'm not sure, Kevin," answered Jamie. "I thought of you, but I don't know if I really want a new pair of shoes. What sort of shoes would you like to see on my feet?"

"Oh, um," hesitated Kevin. "I don't know?"

"Let's be honest with each other, Kevin," said Jamie. "Serena's not here to hinder me. What type of shoe would you like to FEEL me wear?"

"Um," said Kevin, turning red in the face.

"I think a water resistant shoe that doesn't stain and can be easily cleaned would be best," said Jamie. "Don't you?"

"Oh, I ah," stuttered Kevin.

"Maybe something with a pointed toe?" suggested Jamie. "Or a steel cap?"

Kevin stood, opened mouthed.

Jamie was losing patience. She said, "Kevin, what would you like rubbing up against your cock?"

Kevin blurted out his answer, "Stockinged feet."

Jamie smiled. Now Kevin was understanding her intent. She said, "Sit," and Kevin sat in front of Jamie.

Jamie pressed her feet against Kevin's thighs and Kevin spread his legs. She was wearing pointed pumps, which she thought she could use to get Kevin into the mood, so to speak. She slowly slid the sides of her shoes along the inside of Kevin's calves. She then slowly slid the points of her shoes along the inside of Kevin's thighs. When her feet met, she positioned them so that one was on top of the other.