A Bold Opening Move

Story Info
An unusual pick-up move brings Josie and Jack together.
5.9k words
4.51
5k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A young woman is leaning against the bar, waiting to place her order. The bartender is all the way on the other side of the counter busy with what appears to be a large order. He has already given her a signal that he has seen her and will be there shortly, but she expects it to take a while.

Behind her she hears approaching footsteps and the next moment she feels that a large hand is placed on her buttocks over the fabric of her skirt. The hand may rest there for a second, and then a tall man stands beside her.

She looks at him from the side. 'You like to live dangerously, I guess,' she says, looking at him quizzically.

'I'm terribly sorry, it was an irresistible sight, I completely lost sight of the standards of decency.'

'You could say that, yes. What if I had punched you right in the face?'

'Then I would have collapsed, passed out on the floor and you would have had to call an ambulance for me. After which you would have joined me in the ambulance to the hospital to make sure I was okay.'

'Do you think?'

'Well, probably not the latter, but you would have called an ambulance for me, wouldn't you?' It sounds a bit uncertain.

'Of course, that would be the least. Considering standards of decency.'

He smiles. 'Again, I'm terribly sorry, can I buy you a drink by way of apology?'

She slowly nods in agreement. 'But why do you think I still won't...' she clenches a fist and pretends to lash out. She sees him backing away and she chuckles. 'Relax. But you're lucky I hurt my hand on the kitchen drawer this morning, because otherwise...'

'I right now would be suffering a black eye, I know. But then I would still have had the memory of...' He closes his eyes with an expression of delight.

She's laughing now, a sparkling, cheerful laugh, and very sexy, he thinks.

'Well,' she says, 'I like men who show initiative. With true contempt for death.'

The bartender finally approaches them and asks what they would like to order.

The man looks at her questioningly, 'I'd like a draft beer, please,' she says.

'For me too, please,' he adds and a little later two beers are placed in front of them.

'Cheers,' she says, 'to initiative with true contempt for death.' They raise the glass.

'May I invite you to sit down at a table, I would really like to continue this very unusual conversation,' he asks with a broad smile. She nods in agreement and they walk to a free table in the corner.

At the age of 34, Josie has already experienced a lot of special, and sometimes bizarre attempts to hit on her, but an approach like this is new, she thinks with amusement.

'I'm Jack, by the way,' he says when they're seated.

'Josefine,' she introduces herself, 'but Jo or Josie is also ok, I just can't promise I'll always respond to that.'

'On Josie?'

'On all three,' she gives him a challenging smile.

'Ah, right. Well Josie,' he looks at her for a moment, he sees she reacts, looks at him with interest, that's a good sign. What a special lady, he thinks with amusement, you won't get tired of her easily. 'Just to start with a classic pick-up line, do you come here often? I haven't seen you here before.'

'Oh yes,' she replies with a laugh, 'I come here regularly.'

'Really? You don't seem like the type, if you know what I mean,' he says hesitantly.

'Why not?'

'Well, I can't really put my finger on it but...'

'And yet you did, just now.' She looks straight at him. He's speechless for a moment. But there's that sparkling laugh again, it's contagious, he has to laugh too.

'But you're right, I'm here for other reasons. It's mainly because I'm a writer, and I like going to bars and the like to meet people. You would be amazed how much inspiration you get just by talking to people, no matter about what and with whom.'

'Don't you constantly suffer from being hit on? With your looks...' He looks at her appreciatively, the cheerful freckled face with the full lips, the sparkling blue eyes, framed by a large bunch of reddish blonde curls. Not to mention the beautiful body underneath, with enticing curves, big, firm breasts, long, shapely legs...

He hears her giggle, his eyes have drifted imperceptibly to her cleavage, talk about clichés. With difficulty he tears his gaze away from her bosom and looks at her guiltily.

'It's not too bad, that doesn't even happen very often, today for the first time in ages,' she looks at him with amusement, he blushes in response.

'So, you're a writer,' he quickly tries to steer the conversation back to safe ground, 'should I know you?'

She smiles, nice save, she thinks. 'It depends. Do you read detectives or thrillers?'

'Occasionally.'

'I write under the name Josie Harder; I have a detective series to my name and a number of thrillers.'

'Ah, then I think I've read one of your detective novels, a female snoop?'

'That's right! Gee, that hardly ever happens to me, that someone I meet actually knows my work!' She's totally beaming. 'Did you like it?' she asks with an uncertain look.

'I finished it, that means I liked it, I usually give up half way through if it's not engaging enough, or if it's poorly written,' he laughs, she seems happy with the compliment.

'And you, do you have a job?' she then asks.

'Yes, I work for a large transshipment company, a combination of planner and manager, challenging but very enjoyable work,' he answers, sounding enthusiastic, he clearly loves his job. She can't really relate to it, she's happy that she can live off her writing these days, she really enjoys the freedom she has, being self-employed. Of course, she has to work just as well, if there are no more books, the money flow will also dry up, but she does what she is good at and where her passion lies, and that's wat matters.

'And eh,' she asks hesitantly, 'are you in a relationship, married, children?' It's important to know at this stage, because she really likes him, with his dark brown curls, gray-green eyes and the expressive face that smiles so easily, it gives her a happy feeling just looking at him. The rest also is very appealing, she can see that he is quite muscular, slim and energetic, she wonders if his physical agility matches his verbal adroitness.

'One hundred percent single,' he declares, adding, 'my last steady relationship was three years ago, and I haven't met a suitable candidate since.' His eyes say: except now. Josie feels a blush come on.

'And you?'

'Same story, but that's also because I've traveled a lot, which is disastrous for building a lasting relationship.' When he looks at her questioningly, she continues, 'the traveling is off the table for the time being, I've gained enough inspiration for a whole series of books.' That's good to hear, he thinks, it would be very annoying if this attractive lady escaped him, he likes her a lot already. Josie can tell he's happy about it, she might even have changed her travel plans for Jack herself, she thinks with amusement.

The bar has gotten pretty busy by now, and what's worse, there's loud music blasting from the speakers, and not the kind that you might enjoy, Josie and Jack agree on that.

'If I promise to adhere strictly to the standards of decency,' suggests Jack, 'may I ask you to come to my apartment? It's quite near here, I can open us a nice bottle of wine.'

Josie has an appetite for that, she can hardly make herself understood, that's how loud the music is. And she is far from tired of Jack's company.

In a short time they have reached the entrance of Jack's apartment complex, it is indeed only a few minutes' walk. 'Stairs or elevator?' asks Jack.

'Stairs,' she replies, 'didn't really get much exercise today.' As she says it, she can feel Jack smiling.

'Decency standards?' she looks at him admonishingly.

'Oh yes, apologies. After you ma'am, I'll try not to look up your skirt.'

'You're a tough learner, aren't you?' she laughs, Jack nods vigorously yes. She gives him value for his money as she climbs the stairs.

Arriving on the third floor, Jack opens the door of his apartment and gallantly gestures for her to enter. As soon as he crosses the threshold himself, two arms are gracefully thrown around his neck, Josie presses herself tightly against him and kisses him on the mouth, Jack is confused for a moment. Then he returns the kiss full of surrender, he feels a mobile tongue sliding inside. A small, excited moan escapes Josie, and after a few minutes she lets go. 'Sorry,' she says, 'I just couldn't control myself.'

'I didn't mind at all,' Jack reassures her with a mischievous spark in his eyes.

'But you kept your hands to yourself, Jack,' she teases, 'you passed the test with flying colors.'

'Thank you, I thought, I have to behave properly, after all I promised,' he chuckles, 'even if you don't,' he looks at her with an almost reproachful look. 'But sit down and I'll open a bottle of wine, red or white?'

'Red please,' she replies, making herself comfortable on his couch. She looks around, it's a nice apartment, obviously a man's interior, but tasteful. Then her eye falls on the photos on the wall, beautiful enlargements of abstract images, each photo is a challenge in terms of recognizing the subject. Jack clearly doesn't care much about houseplants, there's one huge cactus on the windowsill and a pretty oversized Sansevieria on the floor. Smart choices, she thinks, you can easily forget watering them without it having consequences too quickly.

'Do you photograph yourself?' she asks curiously.

'Yep,' Jack responds as he hands her a pretty full glass of wine.

'Wow,' she says, 'are you trying to get me drunk?'

'The thought did occur to me, but that wouldn't be very decent, would it?'

Josie shakes her head.

'I thought so. Besides, it would be a shame, I can't have my way with you anyway. Or maybe...?'

Josie shakes her head again, but this time with a sad smile, then says: 'No, sorry, you brought that on yourself. But sit down, I like talking to you too, and if I start babbling from the wine you can take me home and I'll give you a nice long good-bye kiss.' She looks at him seductively.

'That's all I ask,' he says, laughing.

'Great,' she smiles, 'but those photographs, very beautiful,' she continues, 'do you take a lot of photos?'

A little later they are sitting next to each other on the couch, laptop on their lap, watching series and series of photos, it is clearly Jack's passion.

They are immensely enjoying each other's company, they can't stop talking, before they know it it's three o'clock in the morning. Josie reluctantly decides it's time to head home. Jack insists on taking her to her apartment, despite the fact that she's barely affected by the alcohol, he doesn't like the idea of her walking the streets alone in the middle of the night.

'Yeah right, you were looking forward to that good-bye kiss, weren't you, sly!'

'You got me, I've been looking forward to that for hours now, you have no idea what it does to me, being so close to you for so long, it's just cruel!'

'Oh, you know what, you can get a taste now,' she responds in a teasing tone and she wraps her arms around his neck, her lips pursed, eyes closed. Jack kisses her softly on the lips, she feels an exciting jolt of electricity go through her body, she moans softly. She hears him chuckle and she opens her eyes again and looks straight into his smiling gray-green eyes, he has eyelashes to envy, she notes.

'Come on,' he says and pulls her up, 'I'm going to take you home.'

It's a walk of about a mile through the deserted center of the city. Having a nice chat again, they walk arm in arm to Josie's apartment.

'We're here,' Josie says, sounding a little regrettable, opening the entry door and pulling Jack into the foyer of her apartment complex. At the elevator, she pushes him against the wall and wraps her arms around his neck again. Jack grabs her by the buttocks and pulls her tightly against him, she feels an impressive erection pressing against her lower body. He slides his hands under her skirt and strokes her buttocks affectionately, she immediately feels herself getting wet. Hungrily he kisses her lips, she opens them to let his tongue in, enjoying his scent and closeness. His attraction to her is overwhelming, she is surprised that she can control herself and not immediately drag him upstairs, he is very difficult to resist. She now feels his hands under her sweater, over her bare back to the clasp of her bra, the hook comes loose and he gently massages her breasts, her nipples stiffen. Jack moans, 'what an amazing woman you are,' he whispers hoarsely, 'I better leave now, I can hardly control myself...'

Josie giggles, 'you're not the only one,' she sighs and reluctantly pulls away from him.

'See you tomorrow?' asks Jack with a longing look in his eyes.

'Oh, absolutely,' Josie laughs.

They agree to have lunch in the city the next day, followed by a long walk in a nearby nature reserve.

The next morning at exactly eleven o'clock the doorbell rings, Josie immediately opens the door, she was already waiting impatiently. 'Right on time,' she says, after a first titillating kiss.

'Oh yes, I've been waiting at your door for ten minutes...'

'Yeah, sure,' she says laughing, 'come in, sit down. Coffee?'

While Josie makes coffee, Jack looks around curiously. The interior of her apartment is completely different from his, but he immediately feels at home, it is colorful, nothing matches, yet it all complements and reinforces each other. Lots of houseplants, and a large balcony full of flowers, and tomatoes, peppers in containers, both indoors and outdoors. And everywhere, sometimes bizarre, art objects, probably collected on her many travels. Above the sofa hangs a huge painting, abstract and very colorful, it keeps attracting your eye. It reflects her character, as far as he's been able to see so far.

Josie talks about her travels through some of the artifacts and a bunch of photos, and in no time at all it's lunchtime and they leave the apartment to go downtown for a nice lunch.

After lunch they leave in Jack's car for the nature reserve to take a long walk.

'I can tell I haven't been doing this enough lately,' Josie moans after they've walked for about an hour, 'let's take a breather,' she leans her back against a thick oak tree. Jack looks at her with amusement, she doesn't look that tired, he thinks she is extremely energetic. He steps in front of her and lifts her chin.

'A massage often helps,' he says softly, and looks at her questioningly.

Josie giggles, 'it just might do the trick...,' she mumbles as she brings her lips to his.

As they lose themselves in an exciting French kiss, Jack's hand slides to the button of Josie's jeans, he slowly pulls down the zipper and slides his hand into her panties. Josie holds her breath for a moment, a hoarse cry escapes her. Jack's index finger goes looking for her clit, he feels that she's already quite wet, it makes his already decent erection even harder. He slowly starts to massage her button, Josie squirms with pleasure. Nice interpretation of 'massage' she thinks with pleasure. Jack enjoys the horny look in her eyes, they seem almost dark blue now.

'Should I continue?' he whispers as she pulls away from him for a moment.

'Please,' she moans with a helpless look. Moments later, the forest is startled by high-pitched screams and moans, Josie has trouble standing on her feet, but Jack holds her tightly. When the last wave of her orgasm has subsided, she looks at him mischievously, 'that was fantastic,' she whispers hoarsely, 'best massage ever!'

'Hm,' mumbles Jack, 'now I'm afraid I can't walk for a while, feel how hard...' He takes her hand and puts it on his crotch, Josie giggles, he didn't lie, my God! She gives him a teasing kiss on the cheek and quickly takes off. Jack doesn't think twice and runs after her. Moments later he catches up with her and wraps his arms around her waist. He pulls her tight against him: 'that was mean!' But the big grin that accompanies this reproach shows how much he enjoys the game.

The walk back to the car seems extra smooth, before they know it, they're back in the parking lot and on their way home, in this case Josie's apartment.

As soon as they enter her apartment, Jack takes her hands.

'What do you think,' he asks with a seductive look, 'have I behaved well enough, made my good intentions clear enough? Because I'm so horny now that I don't have much self-control left,' he adds a little apologetically.

'You've behaved like a perfect gentleman,' says Josie, 'although what just happened at that oak tree...'

'Well, technically, by American presidential standards, that's still not sex, of course,' Jack defends himself.

'You're right,' she says happily, 'look how well-behaved we are!' She puts a hand on his arm, 'Come on, I suddenly don't feel so well-behaved anymore,' she says with a seductive look and unceremoniously pulls him to her bedroom. Upon entering, Jack sees a large poster hanging above the bed, depicting a scantily clad lady in a compromising pose. She looks a bit like Josie, he notes with pleasure, but he suspects it's a cover of one of her books. He doesn't have time to ask about it, Josie pulls him onto the bed and starts to strip him of his clothes. Good idea, he thinks and does his best to get her out of her clothes as quickly as possible. It's going to be a wild romp, it's almost like a competition. Jack wins, and soon Josie lies stark naked beneath him. He runs his hands sensually over her body, a hoarse sexy laugh bubbles up from Josie's throat, then she struggles free.

'The rest has to come off too,' she says, 'I'm very curious about that device of yours,' she deftly strips him of his boxer shorts. 'Wow,' she sighs, she takes his cock in her hands, strokes his glans, Jack moans with pleasure. Then she pushes him back and bends over his stiff cock, enjoying a drop of pre-cum and then starts giving gentle licks to his head.

'Josie...,' Jack moans, 'what are you doing to me...' Josie giggles, takes his cock in her mouth and slowly begins to suck it. Jack seems completely captivated, she hears his hoarse growl every now and then, she feels his glans throb. Then she suddenly is pulled up, Jack looks at her with a veiled look. 'That was a close call,' he says hoarsely, 'and I'm far from finished with you, you sexy goddess!'

He pulls her on top of him, 'slide forward?' Josie obediently does what he asks, until her clit is at the height of his mouth. He grabs her buttocks and starts licking her clit with his tongue, Josie squirms with pleasure, she feels her button getting stiff, she is now soaking wet. Suddenly she feels Jack's finger against her butthole, she stiffens for a moment, then she lets it be known with a moan that he should continue with that, she notices that it makes her very horny. Jack uses his finger to draw a little moisture from her pussy and gently slides his finger a little way into her anus, then gently starts to move up and down. Josie moans a little louder. Meanwhile, Jack's licks begin to take their toll, delicious small shocks go through her lower body, she feels that she is almost there. 'Jack,' she whispers hoarsely, 'stop?'

'Am I not doing it right?' he asks in surprise.

'Man,' she gasps, 'you're doing a hell of a job, it's making me so horny I want to fuck now.'

Jack grins, 'that can be arranged,' he laughs, 'I have something for that, just slide back, I'll catch you.' Josie bursts out in laughter. Jack deftly slides his rock-hard cock into her warm and wet pussy and begins to fuck her, with slow strokes, steadily increasing the pace, sensually massaging her breasts and nipples.

'Oh yes,' groans Josie, 'harder and faster please!' Jack chuckles and grabs her firmly by the buttocks. He now fucks her at a fast pace, enjoying the sight of her bouncing breasts.

12