A Bold Opening Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh Jack,' gasps Josie, 'I'm coming, I'm coming!' She moans and lets out high-pitched screams and he feels the shocks go through her writhing body, it makes him so horny that he loses control, his head begins to throb and moaning loudly he shoots his hot cum deep into her pussy.

He fucks her until she stops jerking and panting, then she slides off him satisfied. 'That was even more intense than in the woods,' she moans with a blissful look, she gives him a teasing kiss on the lips. 'You're amazing,' she whispers.

'You're amazing,' says Jack admiringly, 'I've never been with a woman who could do that, cum while fucking.'

Josie confesses that it doesn't always work out for her either, but if the circumstances and the partner are right... She can tell by the twinkle in his eyes that Jack really likes to hear that. She gracefully wraps her arms around his neck, they lose themselves for a while in another exciting French kiss. Then Jack suddenly sees something in the corner of the room, his eyes widen. Josie sees what he's looking at and starts laughing.

It's a black wooden statue of an abstract figure with a huge cock, which caught his eye, it's a souvenir from one of her travels.

'That's a pretty intimidating statue, I don't know if I can compete with it,' Jack sighs, a little concerned. He's glad he's only now seeing it.

'Oh, you're pretty close,' says Josie. She sees his bewildered look. 'Hahaha, it's just for decoration, nothing else,' she reassures him with a laugh. 'What shall we do,' she continues, running her fingers playfully through his dark brown chest hair, following the line of hairs below his navel to his crotch, 'would you like a coffee, or rather snuggle up and take a nap, it was quite late last night.'

'I'd love to take a nap with you,' says Jack, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close. Josie tugs at the duvet and nestles comfortably in his arms. A little later they both have entered dreamland.

Jack is the first to wake up again, he looks around confused, the window is suddenly in a different place, and he doesn't recognize the bed either. Then he looks to the side, sees Josie lying there, a wild bunch of reddish blond curls spread over the pillow, an instant smile of delight appears on his face. She's lying with her back to him, she's still asleep, he sees something peeping out on her shoulder blade just above the edge of the duvet that he can't identify. He stealthily pulls the duvet down a little, a tattoo emerges, it turns out to be a colorful chameleon. He strokes it gently; she moves a little. Oh well, he thinks mischievously, I'm at it now, he carefully pulls the duvet further down. And then her ass comes into view, he can't contain himself and puts his face between her buttocks in pleasure. That wakes her up, she moans with delight.

'Hey sleepyhead,' Jack whispers, coming up and turning her toward him.

Josie gives him a radiant smile, 'hi,' she says dreamily.

'It's five thirty,' says Jack, showering her with kisses, 'I'm ravenous.'

'Me too,' she sighs, enjoying the touch of his lips.

'All right, do you feel like Indian? Then I'll try to make reservations.'

'Oh yes, love to,' she says enthusiastically, 'my favorite food.'

'Hope there's still room, it's Saturday, must be busy.'

'Otherwise just mention my name,' she says, 'I'm friends with the owner, he always manages to squeeze me in.' She quickly jumps out of bed, 'I'm going to get dressed, I'll be ready in a minute.'

Too bad, Jack thinks, while looking up the phone number of the restaurant, as he is admiring Josie's tight body, but unfortunately necessary, otherwise they won't even get into the restaurant.

The reservation has been arranged, fortunately there was still enough space in the restaurant. Jack slips back into his shorts and jeans, pulls on his T-shirt and hiking boots.

All he has to do now is grab his leather jacket and dress shoes, which are in his car, so he's already waiting when Josie comes back into the room. He almost falls off his chair at the sight of her stunning body in the simple black dress with deep cleavage, a necklace made of blue enamel flowers, high-heeled black pumps and a lacy cardigan in all kinds of shades of blue. Josie looks pleased at this wordless compliment.

During the meal they enjoy the usual jousting of words, the guests at the table next to them do not seem to appreciate it very much. The man of the couple can't take his eyes off Josie, and seems distracted by the occasional naughty remarks, his female table mate's clearly disappointed that her partner is not giving her full attention. Jack and Josie just laugh about it, it's not their problem.

'How come you can't find a suitable partner, Jack, are you so demanding?' asks Josie teasingly. It surprises her, he not only looks irresistible but is also a very nice guy, she already feels like she has known him for years. The women should have to stand in line, you would expect.

'Well,' he explains, 'women of my own age group, I'm 36, just don't do it for me, it seems. Either they suffer from rattling ovaries, or they are so emotionally damaged from previous relationships that they have trust issues or tend to completely cling to you. You are a very pleasant,' he winks, 'exception. Often, they are so bitter and sour that all zest for life is gone. And since I'm quite a bon vivant, I'm not thinking about starting a family at this stage of my life, I just want to have fun, travel, do crazy things, preferably with someone who feels the same way. ' He looks at her questioningly. 'And you, what do you expect and desire from life? Because I have the impression that you feel the same way.'

'Then you've got me figured out quite well,' laughs Josie, 'I do feel the same way.'

'Not to brag,' Jack continues, 'but there are plenty of younger girls hitting on me, too.'

'I can imagine that,' she says complimentary, Jack laughs.

'But I prefer a woman with substance,' he states, 'and some life experience, because after sex you want to be able to talk to your bed partner about something other than the most recent adventures of the Kardashians, don't you agree? ' Josie lets out her sparkling laugh.

'As long as you don't fall asleep like a log,' she replies mischievously.

'That was by mutual consent, lady,' Jack parries with a laugh.

After dinner, Jack takes Josie home, and after a tense kissing session outside her apartment door, they reluctantly wish each other goodnight. Jack goes home, because Josie desperately needs to get her night's sleep, she really has to do some writing the next morning, otherwise she won't meet her deadline. She just hopes she can concentrate enough; she jokes.

And if he were to sleep over, she wouldn't sleep a wink, she fears. Jack admits that he couldn't vouch for himself if he lay next to her all night.

When she's in bed she gets a text from Jack: 'What are you wearing?' she reads, she immediately has to laugh. Jack really specializes in clichés; she loves how unabashed and humorous he uses them.

'Overalls,' she writes back, snickering.

'Blue?'

'No, red.'

'Zip or buttons?'

'Why do you want to know?'

'I like to be prepared.'

'Buttons.'

'And underneath?'

'Nothing.'

'Hmm, overalls, not really sexy,' writes Jack, followed by a disappointed smiley.

'Well,' she writes back, 'it's rather tight, the buttons are almost ready to jump off.'

'Now I want to come and see.'

'No you don't.'

'You're not really wearing overalls, are you?'

'No, but the rest is true,' Josie types with a giggle, what a hoot this guy is.

'I just have to come over with that mental image.' she reads.

'In your dreams you are, good night, sleep tight!' she types laughing.

'Sleep well, Joosje, see you tomorrow!'

They agreed again on Sunday for a joint lunch, followed by a walk in the dunes, the weather promises to be nice.

Josie once more is amazed about how terribly sexy Jack is, in his faded jeans, white T-shirt and blue denim jacket and wild brown curls, she finds him irresistible, she can hardly keep her hands off him during the walk. Then she sees a very convenient sheltered dune pan on a deserted part of the beach, she looks at him naughtily.

'Shall we...?' she asks, pointing to it and taking his hand.

'I thought you'd never ask,' he laughs, 'didn't you notice how I've been walking with effort these last few miles?'

Josie grins mischievously, 'I thought you...' She doesn't get to finish her sentence; Jack has pulled her to the dune basin and playfully puts his arms around her waist. He kisses her on the neck, whispering naughty things. Josie moans softly, wraps her arms around his neck and presses her lower body against him. He didn't lie, she feels an impressive boner pressing against her belly. She deftly undoes his fly and pulls out his dick. Then she drops to her knees, Jack holds his breath as he feels her lips go softly over his cock. He enjoys the exciting feeling it gives him for a moment and then pulls her up again.

'I have a different idea,' he says softly, and begins to unbutton her shorts. Josie looks at him curiously, wondering what he's come up with now. She lets him slide the shorts and panties down her buttocks and pull her T-shirt over her head, he then takes off his shirt and jeans and pulls her down to the ground, he quickly unhooks her bra and lets it slide off her shoulders, wow, his eyes say at the sight of her breasts. He spreads the clothes as much as possible out on the sand, Josie watches in amusement.

'Against chafing,' he explains with a wink and then stretches out on it. He motions for her to lie on top of him, 'no, the other way around,' he laughs, it's starting to dawn on Josie, this is going to be fun, one can only hope no one passes by though. She maneuvers her pussy above his lips and lowers herself, she herself takes his cock in her mouth and begins to suck, making quick movements over his dick with her tongue. She hears Jack growling in delight. Then she suddenly feels like she's on fire, his tongue moves teasingly over her clit, she feels a trickle of horny juice running out of her pussy. She moans softly as she feels her stud getting stiff. Jack notices it too and starts to give more targeted licks, at a faster pace, one of his hands couverts her left breast and starts to squeeze her nipple gently, she's totally lost it, she's panting with ecstasy. Jack feels her stiffen, the next moment she starts to shake, he can barely keep his tongue in the right place. In the meantime, she moves her mouth quickly and tightly over his cock, he feels a climax approaching rapidly, and he no longer has much self-control because of her arousing squirming and moaning. Moments later she feels a good jet of sperm spray in the back of her throat. Giggling uncontrollably, she swallows.

Afterwards they lie in the dune pan in their nude, enjoying the sunshine, the sun has quite a bit of power. Jack strokes her naked breasts affectionately.

'Something I wanted to ask,' he says hesitantly, Josie looks at him curiously. 'That tattoo, I saw it yesterday afternoon when you were sleeping, does it have a special meaning?'

'Oh,' she replies thoughtfully, 'maybe a little.'

She explains that the chameleon symbolizes her ability to adapt to her environment, which allows her to gain as much knowledge and inspiration as possible for her writing. That seemed like an appropriate choice when she was once persuaded by a boyfriend to get a tattoo.

'Do you have any tattoos yourself?' she asks Jack.

'Not yet, but I'm considering getting one.' Josie looks at him with amusement, she can guess which one.

'I'm still in two minds which it will be: Josefine, Josie, Jo or Joosje...' The next moment she's on top of him.

'You're not doing that, you hear,' she says, giving him a stern look, 'I'd rather sit on top of you myself.'

'That's ok with me too,' sighs Jack satisfied and lets his hand wander once more to her clitler.

'Josie?' Jack asks some moments later, while Josie is spread out on the sand with a blissful look on her face. She looks up.

'You're not going to put me in one of your books, are you,' he looks a little worried.

'Oh,' she says with a twinkle in her eyes, 'that seems like a nice idea, I can have you act as my protagonist's sex toy, that would suit you very well.' Jack looks doubtful.

'A small supporting role, then.'

'Only in the newest episode of my detective series, sweetheart, in real life I'm considering giving you a leading role,' she looks at him invitingly.

'That sounds much better,' he says with contentment, pulling her close.

'Josie?'

'Hmm?'

'I have something to confess to you.'

She half rises and looks at him questioningly.

'When I asked you at the bar, when we first met, if you came there often, because I had never seen you there, it was a straight lie, because I had seen you many times before, I was just looking for an opportunity to approach you.'

'Hmm,' she says, 'I know. I had already noticed you, because there is a mirror above the bar at a very favorable angle,' she looks at him teasingly, he laughs, shit, he thinks, busted!

'And,' she continues, 'I was actually waiting for your first move. And when it came, I was deeply impressed, it was a masterstroke.'

Jack is silent for a moment; the word stroke reminds him of her clenched fist.

'You took a huge risk, I appreciate that.'

He laughs, 'I had no idea how you would react, for a moment I was afraid it was a completely wrong strategy, when you looked at me from the side,' he chuckles and kisses her nose.

'Well, I like a man with initiative,' she says.

'And true contempt for death,' adds Jack.

12