A Bond Between Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While instructing me on how to be a girl, my sister didn't neglect my sexual education either. First she introduced me to new genres of pornography. She had me start watching gay, shemale, and tranny porn. I didn't really like the gay material so much, however I was surprised by how much I was effected by the shemale videos. I especially liked watching Jessy Dubai and Luna Rose videos. They seemed to love it so much when they were being fucked by a big white cock. And I found that I especially enjoyed watching scenes when a beautiful tranny was dominated by a white man and degraded and fucked. As I watched them riding on a hard, throbbing prick I imagined myself doing the same. And the more I watched the more I wanted to do it. When I told Andrea about it she wasn't surprised.

"I thought you'd be able to relate," she said. She gave me a hug. "Soon my little sis will be a proper little slut just like them."

About three weeks later I was masturbating to a dvd of tranny porn that Andrea had given me when the scene changed from one where Danielly Colucci had her beautiful lips wrapped around a fat white prick to one where a perfect little black bitch was being fucked by a white guy. I immediately got into it, loving the way the girl was sluttishly undulating beneath the man, fucking him back like the most cock hungry whore. Then the girl's face turned toward the camera and I saw that the woman being fucked was Andrea. That took things to a whole new level. While watching her being pounded by a guy I did not know, but who had a huge cock, I marveled at how magnificently perfect she looked. At that moment I understood the incestuous attraction she felt, feeling more desire for her than any other woman I had met or seen in one of my porn vids. I wanted her. But at the same time I didn't just find myself wanting to fuck my sister, I also found myself wanting to be her.

I became so involved in what I was watching that I didn't notice when the door to my room opened and someone slipped inside. I only became aware of Andrea's presence when she leaned over my shoulder and placed her hand over the hand I was using to stroke my shaft, startling me.

"Let me help you with that," she said. Her voice was a husky whisper.

I moved my hand out of the way and let her take over, loving the way the silky softness of her dark fingers felt against my flesh. And with every rise and fall of her hand the pleasure increased as if compounding upon itself.

"Do you know the reason I gave you this dvd I burned? Because I have a gift for you," she said. She nibbled my earlobe. "As you can see, I fucked the guy barebacked. Do you know what that means? It means I have a pussy full of a white man's cum. How would you like a nice cream filled chocolate dessert?"

Andrea didn't have to ask twice. I was so aroused that I wouldn't have been able to refuse the offer if I'd wanted to. But I didn't want to. Before she had completed her offer I was out of the chair, kneeling at her feet, and pulling her panties down. When I had them down I pushed her to the floor and buried my face between her legs.

Everything about that moment was hot. It was perfect. I loved that I was eating a beautiful black woman's pussy. I loved that it was full of a white man's cum. And that the woman whose cum frosted pussy I was eating was my sister was, almost literally, like icing on the cake.

I licked her cum covered pussy like it was my favorite dessert. And from the moment I tasted the salted honey flavor of the thick, ropy slime drooling from her black haired slit, I was hooked. I couldn't get enough. And suddenly began to completely understand my sexuality and why she had said my sexuality was complicated. Because even though I was thoroughly enjoying what I was doing with my sister, it wasn't enough. As she writhed in ecstasy to the flickering rhythm of my tongue against her clit I kept wondering how she felt as the man had fucked his jizz into her and imagining how it would feel to have a man cum inside me.

My sexual relationship with my sister began that day. I ate her, she sucked me, and we fucked each other throughout the entire night. But that was only half of what I desired. It was the other half that led to my standing naked in the window of a hotel room with a man while my sister was making out with another man on the bed.

My sister had set up everything. It was supposed to be a night of dinner, dancing and sex. My first outing while dressed and wearing make-up like a girl. I had a blast and was hit on several times by guys who were attracted to me and didn't recognize that I was a guy. But now the dinner and dancing were over and it was the time for sex. Everyone was nude, and I stood gazing out the window at the city.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" The man murmured, his lips at my neck vibrating against the flesh there to send volatile sensations rushing through my body. His name was Russell. He was an extremely good looking man in his twenties who stood my height and was muscular with short cropped blond hair. He was bisexual, as was his friend Drew who was on the bed with Andrea, and he knew it was my first time so he was trying to be patient.

Maybe he had the thought that I was hesitant or balking at actually doing anything sexual with him, but that wasn't what was happening. Instead, I was reveling in the moment. I was exactly where I wanted to be and doing exactly what I wanted to be doing. In one fluid movement I turned in his arms and drew his face to mine, kissing him deeply. And when I did I released the last of my old life and became exactly what I was destined to be.

After a moment, I pulled back from the kiss and looked at him. I smiled.

"Take me. Treat me like the horny little bitch I am," I said, reaching down to caress the steel hard shaft of his long, fat cock.

Russell's eyes narrowed to become burning lust filled slits and he smiled back.

"And how should a hot little black bitch be treated? Like a sweet princess or a nasty whore?" He inquired.

I didn't hesitate when I answered.

"Like a nasty slut. I want to be treated like I was born to be fucked by white cock. I want you to treat me like the black cum slut I'm meant to be," I replied. "Don't make me wait. Take me and use me in any way you see fit. Treat me like my only purpose in life is to give you pleasure."

No sooner were the words out of my mouth than I was forced to my knees and his big, red, plum shaped cockhead was pulsing before my face. I stared at the throbbing cock, watching as a fat glob of precum drooled from its tip, and my mouth watered.

"Go ahead, bitch. Suck that dick," Andrea called out from the bed. "You know you want to."

Of course, I did as I was told. I leaned forward and began to run my tongue over the bulbous knob at the end of the humongous shaft and moaned with pleasure as I tasted the savory flavor of the hot, gooey wetness leaking from that big, white cock. I totally loved it, being on my knees and taking a white cock in my mouth. I was doing it as if the act was second nature to me. Soon Russell was holding me by my head and thrusting in and out of my mouth and throat, fucking my face.

"Yeah. You're a real good cocksucker, aren't you? And for this to be your first time, you're fantastic at it. Your sister is right. You were born to be a white cock bitch," Russell growled. "Damn. Your mouth is so hot you've already got me close to shooting off. But I don't want to cum in your mouth right now. I want to be the first guy to fuck that pretty, black ass of yours full. I want to fuck you barebacked and cum inside you."

"Then do it. Take the bitch and fuck her. She wants it so give it to her," Andrea said.

My sister lay on her belly on the bed watching me suck Russell's massive prick. Drew lay beside her, also watching. They both wanted to see more and I wanted to do more.

Russell pushed me back from him and looked down at me.

"Is that what you want, Courtney?" He asked. He was still being too nice.

"Spit on me," I said

"What?" Russell was taken aback by my request.

"I said I want you to spit on me. I want you to spit in my face and treat me like a nasty little black slut. Make me a whore for white dick like my sister."

"Okay. You asked for it." Russell snarled.

The next thing I knew I was on my back on the floor right there at the window, with his spit dripping down my cheek, and my legs were being held over his arms as I directed his prick toward the puckered opening of my anus. My sister had warned me that there would be some pain and had advised me to practice with a dildo first, but I had refused. I wanted my first fuck to be with a real cock and to feel the pain of having my virginity taken by a man. Stretching myself open with a dildo would have ruined the experience by dulling it.

When Russell started pushing his prick into me, I could feel my ass instinctively clench tight to stop his entry, but I forced myself to relax the opening to admit him. He took his time and there was some pain, but the pleasure was phenomenal. It was everything I'd dreamed of. The pleasure and pain combined to create such blissful sensations that my every sense was overwhelmed. Releasing his cock, I held Russell tight and humped my hips upwards at him, fucking myself onto his dick.

"Oh yesss! Fuck me. Fuck my slutty asshole," I moaned in his ear.

"You really are a whorish black bitch, aren't you? Take this cock, sissy. Take it like a good little pussy boi," Russell grunted, humping his cock deeper and deeper into me.

Russell's big cock felt like it was about to split my ass wide open. It was so thick and it went so deep. But despite feeling that I might be injured by that magnificent tool, I couldn't get enough. I wanted more.

"Oh. Oh. Fuck me harder. Fuck me deeper. Force every inch of that beautiful white dick into me and make me take it," I cried. "Make me your bitch. Make me your whore. Oh yes! Make me your nasty little whore."

"Yeah. Make my sister your whore. Pound her hard with your big, white cock. Hurt her. Break her. That black bitch needs to be broken," Andrea called out. "I want to take her home as a used up white cock whore. So do it. Fuck her brains out and make her into the slutty bitch she is meant to be."

Russell fucked me for a good long while in that position, ramming his long shaft repeatedly into the depths of my bowels and making me cry out in pain and ecstasy. I loved the mixture of pleasure and pain elicited by the forceful manner in which he was fucking me.

"Oh yesssss! Take me! Your big white cock feels like it's splitting my black ass open and I love it. I want more," I moaned. "Fuck me harder. Make me take every inch of that white dick, baby. Oh! Oh! I'm suck a nasty little black whore."

Then he pulled out and put me on my elbows and knees. Grabbing a fistful of my hair and pulling my head back to take complete control of me and hold me in place, he shoved his pulsing massive member back into me from behind and began to fuck me doggystyle. At the same time he employed his free hand to reach around and stroke my erect clit.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me like that. Fuck me hard and deep!" I shrieked as the agony and the ecstasy grew stronger. With every thrust of his prick I could feel my orgasm grow closer. Suddenly something seemed to explode within me and I had the most powerful climax I'd ever experienced. "Ohhhhhh. Yesssss! Fuck meeee! I'mmmmmm cuuummmmmmmiiiiinnnngg!"

With the way my hot, black ass was strongly clutching at Russell's shaft, he came shortly after I did. The sensation of his prick pulsing and throbbing as spewed steaming hot rushes of ropy cum into my eighteen year old rectum kept me cumming and cumming and cumming. Then it was my turn to watch Drew screw Andrea.

Me and my sister graduated from high school shortly after that and when we attended college we went, not as sister and brother, but as inseparable cock hungry twin sisters. And for the past six years we've lived together as both incestuous siblings and white cock sluts. We really are twins with a special bond.

12