A Match Made in Heaven

Story Info
Cute boy meets sexy dickgirl.
8.9k words
4.71
142.5k
395
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jade298
Jade298
246 Followers

Hey guys, WARNING this story contains big butt femboys and dickgirls having sex... If you are not into that I would advise that you do not read, if you are enjoy! All characters are over 18.

This is my second attempt at writing a story, apologies for any grammatical errors, I edited it myself. There really isn't much story, tried to keep it pure smut. I always enjoyed reading about dickgirls on Literotica so thought I would add to the collection.

Let me know what you think and if I should write more adventures of Bianca and Taylor, I have a couple of ideas ;)

*************

*************

Taylor moaned into his pillow as his lubed dildo pumped in and out of his clenched rosebud. His hand work furiously as he fucked himself to completion with his favorite sex toy as he stroked his hairless penis with the other. He was alone in his room, on his bed, feeding his desires for pleasure only his dildo could give him.

"Fuck meeee..." Taylor groaned.

He raised his hand from his cock and smacked his juicy bubble butt, sending ripples through his ass as he continued to ream his tight hole. His hand returned to his cock as he continued to stroke himself, enjoying the sensations of anal masturbation. To Taylor there was nothing better than masturbating with his ass.

He turned his head to stare at his laptop watching intently as young blonde took an absurdly large cock up her ass. The blonde's face displayed pure ecstasy and she received her anal pounding and Taylor's face was no different. The feeling of his dildo exploring the nether regions of his bum hole made Taylor's mind go numb, he was truly an anal whore.

He closed his eyes, imagining that the plastic dildo that was currently turning his ass inside out was attached to a beautiful woman with a strap on, or a shemale with a giant cock, the only two types women that could satisfy his needs. He loved the idea of a buxom girl shoving his face into the bed as she railed his ass.

The image proved too great for Taylor has he edged closer and closer to his glorious climax. He felt the rush of climax move from his butthole through to his cock. His balls were churning with cum, craving a release. He assumed his favorite position and quickly flipped his body so that he was pumping his cock right into his face.

"AHHHHHH..." Taylor stuck out his tongue as he was about to receive his own juicy load from his shaft. The feeling of his butt being penetrated proved too great as he finally reached his orgasm. His cum shot out of his cock, drenching his face and tongue, as he tried to catch as much as possible of the delicious liquid in his mouth, all the while he was still pumping his ass with his dildo. To a normal bystander watching they may have been freaked out by the dirty acts performed by this boy, but Taylor didn't care, he was in paradise.

Taylor's orgasm began to subside as the last drops of cum left his cock and dropped into his gaping mouth. He closed his eyes and swallowed, tasting his delicious cum. He made sure to eat healthy foods, and a lot of pineapple, giving his cum a sweet flavor. Taylor moved his hand up to his face and began scooping the left over cum from his face into his mouth. He really was a sexual deviant.

Taylor sighed as he began to uncoil himself from his dirty yoga position. He slowly withdrew the 8 inch dildo from his greedy ass, that didn't want to let go, making a deliciously naughty sound. There was a popping sound as the dildo finally left his now empty butt and he could feel the emptiness being replaced with cool air. His ass would be gaping for the next hour.

He closed his laptop got up and went to the bathroom to clean himself up. Unfortunately, he still lived with his mum but Taylor was fortunate enough to have an en suite in his room, so he didn't have to put any clothes on between going between his bedroom and the bathroom. He stepped on the cool tiles and flicked the lights on in the bathroom.

He stared at himself in the mirror, he was a hot mess. His medium length blonde hair was all disheveled with his big blue eyes still adjusting to the lights of the bathroom. His olive colored skin, created by the Californian sun, glistened with sweat as he began to inspect himself. Taylor was unlike normal boys his age, he had quite feminine features. He wasn't very tall or muscular. In fact, Taylor was around 5 foot 8 inches and had hardly any visible muscle to see. His tanned body was naturally hairless, which is how he liked it. He would have chosen to get laser if he noticed a hair below his eyebrows.

Although he wasn't muscular, he wasn't skinny either and he wouldn't classify himself as overweight. His upper body was quite lean but as traveled further down his hips flared out creating what can only be described as a massive bubble butt. Taylor was delighted with his glorious booty. He loved the way it swayed when he walked, he loved the way people stared at its enormous size, believing his ass should belong to a South American woman and not a Californian boy. It was his proudest asset. (pardon the pun). Nestled in between his glorious cheeks was his juicy asshole he had trained into an asspussy. In front of his bubble butt, Taylor also possessed a sizeable 6 inch cock, it wasn't very thick but his balls were able to produce copious amounts of cum, which he enjoying devouring daily.

He looked at his face, noticing a glob of cum still clinging to his cheek. He quickly swiped the cum into his mouth, savoring the remnants of a pleasure filled evening. Taylor loved cum, but his real addiction was anal.

His fascination with penetrating his asshole began when he was younger. Back then it seemed like an accident, but one night he had been curious and ended up curled in a heap on the shower floor, stroking his cock with his rosebud clenched around a toothbrush. From there his anal escapades only increased with Taylor finding new and bigger objects to give him the pleasure he desired. He truly loved anal, he would even brag (to himself) that he went from being able to fit one sharpie to ten in his butt. His ultimate goal was to cum purely from anal stimulation, which was a euphoria he had yet to achieve. Taylor wasn't ashamed of his dirty desires but still did everything on his own, he was inherently a shy person and wasn't sure people would understand his freaky side.

He turned to the side staring down at his enormous butt giving it another quick slap, watching it wiggle and giggling to himself. He continued to turn around until his back was facing the mirror, he bent over and spread his enormous globes to reveal his source of pleasure, his beautiful pink rosebud. His asshole had yet to recover from its pounding and was still gaping slightly, glistening with ass juice and the lube he had applied an hour ago. He loved the way it winked at him, begging to be filled. He couldn't help himself and he began rubbing his dirty button, slowly inserting a couple of fingers back into his soft butt.

Taylor moaned, enjoying the sensation of his fingers exploring his insides, but he suddenly snapped out of it and stood up straight. He had to restrain himself, otherwise he would stay up another hour fucking his ass, when he had to get up early tomorrow and it was already 2am.

Taylor sighed, cleaned himself up and retreated back to his room. He quickly packed up the mess he had made, placing his anal toys and lube back in his bedside table before settling in to sleep. Taylor closed his eyes trying to get some sleep, little did he know that tomorrow he would meet the person of his dreams.

****************

"AND DON'T COME BACK!"

Meanwhile, down the end of the street from Taylor's house, a buxom woman lay on her couch naked and frustrated. Bianca didn't know if she was mad or sad, as her date had just stormed out of her apartment leaving her with a steely erection. To be honest her date hadn't stormed out, he had fled in fear after witnessing the biggest cock. Her date had tried to suggest he had somewhere else to be, but Bianca wasn't falling for it, she knew her huge member had scared him off.

Bianca stood up from the couch, her giant erection jutting out in front of her, bobbing up and down from the sudden movement. She picked up her clothes and walked to her bedroom, sadness starting to overrule her anger as she would be spending the night alone, again.

"That's the last time I use Tinder again," she thought to herself as she jumped into bed. She opened her phone and brought up her Tinder app and began looking through her profile. Her first photo depicted a long red headed woman with fair skin and freckles on her cheeks and a warm inviting smile. Her face had a calming nature to it. Bianca swiped across bringing up her second photo which was a lot more revealing.

The next photo depicted a stunning 6 foot tall red head, who was at the beach wearing a tight red one piece. The photo displayed her curvy body and voluptuous breasts poking out of the top of her bathers. She had an hourglass figure and curves in all the right places, with long legs. The red bathers complemented her milky white skin as she looked like a swimsuit model. Her friends had told her this photo would bring in every guy, which truthfully it had, just no one that was right for her.

"This is the fifth date and nothing has gone right, I might as well give up, no one wants to be with me and this freak cock."

She looked down to see her cock, still hard as a rock, protruding from her body. In truth Bianca liked her dick. It was a glorious 11 inch rod, the shaft the same color as her milky skin with a bulbous pink head that always looked like it was glistening with pre cum. Her cock was uncut, not that anyone could ever tell because if Bianca's dick was out, it was generally erect.

Beyond its length it was also thick. Bianca had often tried to compare her penis to objects in her everyday life to determine its width, finally deciding that her cock was just a tiny bit smaller then a Coca-Cola can in girth. She could barely fit her fist around her enormous thickness. Beneath her slab of dick meat nestled two, shaved, tennis sized balls that produced a godly amount of cum every time she ejaculated. Sitting above her cock was a tuft of red pubic hair, the same color as her hair and was the only hair on her body, she liked everything else clean shaven. Her cock was truly one of a kind and would put any porn stars to shame, which is why she liked it so much.

Bianca signed resigning to the fact that she was not getting any sleep whilst she was in this state and hoping that one ejaculation would be able to satisfy her tonight. She rolled over to upon her dresser to grab her trusty lube she always had lying in her room, in case for emergencies. She squirted a dollop of lube into her hand and onto her flared penis helmet and began to slowly stroke her magnificent cock.

As Bianca stroked her cock her mind began to wonder, as she thought about her date tonight and how she had hoped he would be the one stroking her dick, not herself. Her date wasn't anything special, he was shorter than her with a lean muscular physique. She didn't like overly muscular men. She wanted a boy who was shorter than her and would appreciate her for the goddess she was, was that so much to ask.

Bianca was very picky with the boys she chose to go on dates with. After having Tinder for 2 weeks she had only chosen to match with 5 guys, all had matched her back. She had a specific type, it just so happens that most straight timid boys were not into beautiful women with something extra, or in Bianca's case A LOT extra.

Bianca's hand began to speed up as the pleasure of stroking her monster was building. She thought back to her date getting up and storming off in his underwear, with his juicy butt running away from her. The things she would do just to put the tip of her gigantic cock in that ass...

Sounds of masturbating began to fill the room as her climax was nearing and she continued to stroke her cock with more and more vigour. She began using two hands, which still was not enough to cover her entire cock meat, as she began to pant like a bitch in heat. Her balls churned as she could feel the cum boiling up through her shaft.

"FUUUUCCCKKK..." Bianca reached her orgasm as she began to hose herself down with cum from her flared cockhead. Each stroke produced more and more ropes of cum splashing on her face and all over her 34DD boobs. She continued to stroke as her orgasm began to subside, her cock still yielding cum but instead of shooting out it was leaking out of her mammoth penis.

Bianca looked down at herself, cursing under her breath, she was going to have a shower, she knew she should have cum into her towel that presides next her bed, she had just decided to enjoy herself and now had to pay for the consequences. She got up from her bed, cum leaking off her as she walked to the bathroom. "Why wouldn't anyone want to be with someone like this," She wondered to herself as she stared at a cum drenched version of herself in the mirror. She laughed, "I guess there isn't a pervert out there for everything." She stepped into the shower and began to wash herself and prepare for bed. Little did she know she would find her perfect boy the next day.

****************

The sunshine pierced through the blinds of Taylor's room causing him to stir as he awoke from his slumber. He yawned as he began to regain his senses, as a new day had dawned. He picked up his phone and noticed that it was already 8:30am. He promised himself he would be exercising this morning.

Although much of Taylor's bubbly butt was genetics, he still tried to enhance his ass by exercising regularly, specifically targeting his legs and butt whilst doing so. Today was a cardio day so he would just be running around the block, nothing to intensive. He rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom to start the day.

Taylor quickly peed before he decided to inspect his asshole again. Similar to last night he turned his back to the mirror and bent over, spreading his magnificent ass, revealing his delicious butthole, usually hiding behind mountains of ass meat. Unlike last night his pink star had stopped gaping and looked as tight as it ever had been. He giggled to himself as he started flexing his butt, making his brown eye wink at him. "God, I wish I could just spend the day fucking my ass," he thought as he let go of his cheeks and they crashed together, hiding his delicious button from view.

Taylor proceeded to get changed for his run. He loved to wear leggings because of the way they showed off his perfect bubble butt. He pulled out a pair of grey leggings, which at first glance no one would believe that would actually be able to fit around Taylor's juicy booty. However, after a solid minute of jumping and stretching, he had successfully got his leggings on. They were tight but did the job, it looked like his butt was eating the fabric. He gave his butt a light slap again, enjoying the feeling of his ass jiggling, he really was obsessed with sex.

Taylor finished getting changed and left the house, he passed his mother on the way out, as she was cooking in the kitchen.

"Mom! I'm just going for a run...I'll be back soon..."

"Ok sweetie...see you later."

Taylor would often question whether his mother found it odd that he was so feminine and enjoyed taking care of his body, but he would always brush off these thoughts, assuming his mother just loved him for him, or was just clueless. Either way his situation was perfect, as it meant he could get up to mischief without any questions.

"Bye Mom!" And with that, Taylor left to enjoy his early morning jog.

****************

"EEee EEee EEee." Bianca's alarm suddenly woke her from her dreams. She turned over to see her phone display that it was 8:30am and it was time for her to start a new day. She stretched out in the bed, upset that her alarm had woken her from the dream she was having. In her dream she had been on a date with another boy, except this time he had reacted the complete opposite to all her other encounters. The boy had worshiped her upon finding out about her big secret and she was about to finally experience his delightful ass before her alarm had rudely awoken her.

She looked down noticing that her cock had not forgotten about her wet dream that she had just experienced and was poking up against the sheets, literally pitching a tent. "Nothing like morning wood in the morning," she thought as she ripped off the blanket and proceeded to the bathroom.

It was Saturday, meaning Bianca had some errands to run, but before all of that she had to go for her morning jog around the block. Although Bianca's body was not petite, it was firm, and she enjoyed the feeling of exercising and keeping her body in shape. Plus, she enjoyed targeting certain areas of her body to further enhance her hourglass figure. But first, she would have to complete a workout for her throbbing cock. She began to stroke her cock standing up in the bathroom whilst looking at herself in the mirror. It was crazy, who couldn't love such a busty red head which such an amazing cock.

Nevertheless, Bianca continued to pump her meat edging closer to satisfaction, although this time she wasn't going to get carried away and made sure she pointed her cock into the sink in front of her, to avoid making a mess again. Due to her wet dream Bianca was already worked up, so it did not take long for her to reach her climax. Bianca grunted and came into the sink in front of her, painting the inside of the basin with her delicious cum. The obscene amount of cum she produced was ridiculous as it would have looked like she was peeing, rather than spraying her jizz.

Bianca finished up and began getting ready for her morning workout. She wore a pink sports bra with a black tank top. She always wore a tank top on her work outs but the bottoms varied depending on what she was feeling on the day. Obviously her monster cock may get in the way, depending on what clothing she wears and although she liked her cock, she wasn't into displaying it for the whole world to see. So she had two options, she could wear loose fitting shorts with tight underwear and tuck her cock in the waistband, or she could wear her leggings in which she had to tuck her penis backwards and nestle it in her butt cheeks. To make it more secure, Bianca would often stuff her cock into her ass, one of the perks of having an 11 inch cock. Doing so made sure her cock wouldn't be exposed when was going for a run.

Bianca decided to go with the grey leggings that displayed her long legs and shapely ass. She took her, now flaccid, penis and tucked it underneath her so it was snuggled in between her ass cheeks. She grunted as she proceeded to pop the head of her cock into her asshole. She had grown accustom to performing this maneuver and her ass was used to accommodating her thick cock.

Bianca finished getting changed and walked out of the house, with her cock shoved up her ass. "If only people knew how dirty I was," she giggled to herself, as she began to jog along the pavement.

****************

Ten minutes into her jog and Bianca was starting to build up a sweat. It was a mildly warm day in Southern California and the sun was not making it easier. As it was a Saturday morning, the streets were very quiet, with many people choosing to stay in bed. Bianca lived in a neighborhood area with trees lining the pavements and residential houses covering a majority of the land. It was nice and quiet with not a lot of action, which was sometimes good and sometimes bad.

Bianca turned the corner and noticed another runner in the distance. She was 200 yards away but, she could see that the runner was wearing the same colored pants as she was. She started to speed up, she wanted to get a better look at this woman to see who wore the leggings better.

Jade298
Jade298
246 Followers