A Bonding Experience Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuing story of Judy and Alana.
9k words
4.53
6.8k
8

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Getting involved with people you don't know is not a great idea. "Playing" with strangers is downright stupid. Don't do it. This is just a story.

Bonus Disclaimer: To the person who asked for this to be continued, this is the best I could do with the little time I had. I might come back to it at some point in the future. For everyone else, I only had a couple of hours, forgive the lack of editing.

A Bonding Experience -- Part 2

Judy pulled into her garage and turned off the car. The young woman, her new and very unexpected lover stepped out of the car. Judy took a deep breath and got out as well.

She walked a few feet to the door and unlocked it. She opened the door and entered, Tomieka right behind her. She was removing her shoes when she heard Tomieka close and locked the door. She turned around nervously.

"Not bad. You'll have to give me the tour. But first, we have a problem to take care of, don't we?"

"We do?"

"I told you before, I haven't seen you naked yet. Take it off."

"I uh...I'm not sure..."

Tomieka reached out and put her hand over Judy's mouth. "Stop it. Stop it now. You brought me home with you. You knew what was going to happen."

Her voice softeened. "You have a nice body, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Here, I'll help you."

Judy managed to stutter thanks as the young woman started removing her shirt, then bra. Her pants and panties were next. She felt suddenly insecure about her pubic hair. She hadn't been great about keeping it trimmed after her divorce, after all, no one was going to see it.

Only now someone could. She felt sure it hadn't been over a month, but she wished she had kept up with it.

Fortunately, Tomieka didn't seem to mind, or at least didn't say anything. She asked for and received a tour of the older woman's home. The young woman seemed more interested than Judy had expected. She asked about the stories behind pictures and other art on walls. She even stopped to look through a photo album on the coffee table.

When they finally finished Tomieka sat down on the couch. "Well, I guess it's time to get on with it. Beg me to fuck you."

Judy stood there silently for several seconds, unable to will her mind to form words.

"Don't make me wait. We both know you are getting fucked tonight. We both know you will let me do whatever I want to you from now on. So let's get started."

"We both know that your precious daughter is begging Keke to use and abuse her right this minute. We both know where she got that need. Don't tell me you aren't brave enough to ask. We both know it's going to happen, why annoy me right beforehand?"

The girl's words hit Judy like a punch. She did not doubt that her daughter was doing things right now that she preferred not to think about. Was this girl suggesting she inherited that desire from her mother? That couldn't be true.

The silence got exceptionally awkward. Judy knew she had to say something. "I guess...I mean...."

"No. Get on your knees at my feet. And you don't 'guess'. Beg. Make it good. Make me believe it."

Judy got on her knees. She knew by bringing this woman to her home she had agreed to this. She had even asked for it, in front of her daughter no less. It wasn't what she wanted, but... "Please, Tomieka, please fuck me."

"Fuck you? You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, Maam."

"What kind of a person begs someone to fuck them?"

"My kind, I guess?"

"And what are you?"

"Your slave, Maam. I'm your slave. For the next week, I'll do whatever you ask."

"Just for the next week huh? We'll see about that. But that's not a bad answer. If I agree to fuck you, you promise to be a good little slut for me? You said you would do whatever I asked. I will hold you to that."

"I understand, Maam."

"Good, do you have any rope in the house?"

Judy thought for a few seconds before remembering she had some in her trunk in case she needed to tie something down. The pair went and retrieved the rope.

Tomieka then led the older woman up to her bedroom before proceeding to tie Judy's wrists and ankles to the bed. The young woman undressed, then pulled a large, black strapon out of her purse.

Judy felt herself getting wet as the young woman put it on.

Before she knew it, the young woman was on top of her, thrusting far more vigorously than her ex-husband had for the last several years of their marriage, maybe ever.

...and to greater effect. The strap on wasn't warm like a cock would have been. The texture was different as well. It wasn't that long, or even particularly thick. But for some reason, she felt herself losing control. She didn't want Tomieka to stop.

It was more intense than anything the mother had ever experienced. Maybe it was the way the girl talked dirty to her. Maybe it was the loss of control and knowing that Tomieka could do anything she wanted to her, not only because she was tied up, but also because she had already proven unable to say no to this girl.

Or maybe there was something to having a pair of breasts bouncing around on top of her, slapping against her when the girl would thrust deeply into her.

Was the girl right? Was she gay? Did she want to feel used?

Before long, Judy was unable to think. All she could do is unconsciously writhe in her bonds as the sensations overtook her. And then, for the second time today, this girl her daughter's age caused her to climax like she had never known she was capable of.

Judy wasn't sure how long it took her to calm down and come back to her senses. When she did she was surprised to see the young woman untying her. She was surprised she wasn't going to be expected to return the favor. Surely she couldn't be disappointed by that, right?

Tomieka looked right at her. "So how did my little fuck-toy enjoy her first strapon fucking?"

Judy took a deep breath. "I've never felt anything like it, not even close."

The girl smiled. "So you enjoyed it then?"

"I...I really did. I thought this was a terrible mistake, and maybe it will be, but I can't pretend I didn't like it."

Tomieka laughed. "No, you certainly can't."

It was Judy's turn to laugh. "That obvious huh? Well, I still have no idea what I am doing here, but..." She paused just long enough to have the thought: I really should be lying, saying I didn't like it. I need to stop talking now.

Despite her misgivings, she finished..."I mean...I'm not gay, I've never been attracted to a woman in my life. I'd still be married if he wasn't an asshole...but...I'm glad that just happened, and I can't wait for it to happen again."

The young woman grinned. "Oh, don't worry, it will happen again -- whether you want it to or not. You're mine for the week. Don't forget it."

Judy felt excitement surge through her.

"But first, why don't we give you a little break. I'm hungry. What do you have to eat?"

"What do you have in mind? I could make you a sandwich, we have turkey and ham. And I have some leftover meatloaf."

"A sandwich will do. I'll need cheese too, Colby-Jack if you have it. And don't go overboard with the Mayo."

Judy stood up. "Of course, just let me throw on some clothes and I'll go make that right now. You can wait in the dining room if you want."

"Oh no, there will be no clothes. If I want you dressed, I'll tell you. From now on, you don't do anything without my permission. Do you understand?"

Judy wasn't sure she did, but nodded.

"Ok good, go get started. I'll be down in a few."

Judy went and made the sandwich and brought it to the dining room. When Tomieka didn't immediately join her she started to wonder what the young girl was doing. She didn't know anything about this girl. She shouldn't trust her. Yet she just let the young woman tie her up and fuck her in her own home. If she had wanted to rob Judy, she could have.

She decided against going to check on her. Something about it just didn't feel right. She considered making herself something while she was waiting, but then remembered the young girl's words.

Surely she couldn't have meant eating too right? Yet Judy sat there waiting without making anything for herself.

After a good 20 minutes Tomieka joined her, still undressed. Judy tried not to stare but found it difficult. She had never been interested in women's bodies, yet something about the things they had done together caused her to look at the girl sexually. She suddenly couldn't help it.

Tomieka sat down and started to eat. After a minute or two of silence, Judy worked up the courage to speak.

"Do you mind if I get something to eat as well?" Judy wasn't particularly hungry, but she felt a strong need to better understand the girl's earlier command, and somehow she couldn't bring herself to just outright ask for clarification.

The girl looked up with a predatory smile. "I knew you would take quickly to this. A couple of hours after meeting me and you are already my slave."

Judy just stared at the girl, at a loss for words. Sure, she had sex with this girl, but...

"Well, since you were smart enough to ask permission first, I suppose you can. Be quick about it though. I have plans for you."

Judy looked sheepishly away, still wondering what all was included in this 'asking permission', thing. She made herself a sandwich and scarfed it down as quickly as possible.

When she finished Tomieka instructed her to brush her teeth, telling her that her mouth would be busy, and she wanted it clean.

A few minutes later, the older woman was tied to her daughter's bed, the young girl atop her. She felt so dirty, doing this in her daughter's room, in her bed. For a brief moment, she thought about needing to clean the sheets afterward, but in no time her thoughts were as thoroughly trapped as she was.

The way the young girl writhed around on top of her, teasing her, caused an intense need to rise up from somewhere deep inside of her. She NEEDED to touch this girl. She NEEDED to taste her. When a breast came within reach she tried to devour it. She suckled it like a starving baby. When it withdrew she strained against her bonds to try to get her lips back to it.

When the girl finally sat astride her face and lowered her pussy to within reach, Judy reflexively tried to move her arms to grab the young woman's ass and keep her pussy pressed firmly against her mouth.

Despite the pain straining against her bonds caused, she repeatedly found herself trying to wrap her arms around Tomieka.

There were no words exchanged. There was no eye contact whatsoever. There were no outside distractions, no worries in the back of Judy's mind. Any thoughts or worries for her daughter were gone.

The only things that existed at this moment were Judy herself, and Tomieka. The middle-aged mother's only thoughts were that nothing outside of this room mattered. Nothing outside of this moment mattered. All that mattered is that she and Tomieka were here, were completely naked before each other, and were sharing something Judy had never even imagined.

When it was over, when Judy came to her senses covered in the young woman's juices, she was in shock. She might not be interested in women generally, but she was very interested in this one. There was no denying it. She had been more lost in the moment than she ever had been with her husband.

What's more, she suddenly realized that she needed this, needed Tomieka. As awkward as this was, having sex with a girl her daughter's age, a stranger no less -- Judy knew she didn't want this to end. The girl had been right.

Suddenly feeling brave, Judy broke the silence. "Tomieka?"

"Yes, my little slut?"

"You were right. I..." She didn't know how to continue. Or she did and had trouble forcing the words out of her.

"Spit it out."

"I'm glad this isn't a one-night stand. I'm glad we have the week together. And...when you said it wouldn't just be for the week...I think...I think I hope that you were right. I won't want this to end."

"Oh, don't you worry. I plan on keeping you for a very long time." Tomieka leaned forward over the older woman, cupping a breast in each hand and squeezing tightly. "These are mine now. YOU are mine now. Everything you are or ever will be are mine. Your body, thoughts, both mine. Your time, energy...also mine."

"You might now have figured it out yet, but you are my slave. You will do anything I ask of you, for as long as I let you continue to serve me. And you will thank me for the opportunity."

Judy was terrified of the girl's words, but she couldn't find any fault with them. Hopefully someday this would all get old, and she would move on, but for now she knew that she would never say no to this girl -- and that had nothing to do with her daughter or any agreement.

"I don't know what that means, but I think you are right. In that moment just now, I would have agreed to anything. Even now, after I have calmed down...I don't know...there is just something about you. I have no idea what is going on in my head right now, but I feel like I love you."

"I know I don't, I don't know you well enough. It's a ridiculous thought. But...I know I don't want this to end."

For the first time, the girl leaned over the still restrained woman and allowed their lips to touch. She kissed Judy, at first just a peck on the lips, then two, then deeply and passionately.

When the young woman finally broke away, Judy wondered if the kiss was due to her talk of love, if it was just the moment, or if the woman was preying on her emotions, digging her hooks in deeper so that there could be no escape.

In the end, it didn't matter. She was already hooked, and she knew there would be no escape. She would follow this young girl to the ends of the earth. She would desperately seek her attention and approval like a schoolgirl with her first crush.

Judy hoped Tomieka was a good person, someone trustworthy. Because she had already put herself completely at the young girl's mercy, both physically and emotionally...and she had no intention of trying to change that.

Meanwhile, elsewhere...

Alana woke up and rolled over. She knew she should get up, but before she could do so she drifted off again. She felt amazingly relaxed, and that caused her to drift in and out of consciousness for another hour or so.

In her brief bouts of consciousness, she thought back to the events of the past weekend. Images flashed in and out of her head; kneeling on a sticky floor with her head up the dress of a woman two or three decades older than her, going to sleep with her head resting on the woman's massive breasts, being attached to a wooden X on the wall and being teased for hours, being led around the house on a leash, being bent over the older woman's knee and spanked relentlessly.

Alana finally awoke completely. She felt relaxed and remarkably well-rested. Her bare ass felt a bit of a sting as she moved around on the bed.

She took a minute to reorient herself, to figure out what was a dream and what was real. She looked around and found herself alone, but the very unexpected turn her spring break had taken had been absolutely real.

She was in a stranger's home, not even sure where it was located. The woman who lived here had used her body in every way imaginable. Alana assumed that her mother had gone off with a stranger as well.

It was all very shocking, but so welcome. She had experimented with girls at school but had never experienced anything like this. Alana had a strong personality, she always had. People listened to her, looked to her. She was a leader on and off the sports field.

Yet this past weekend she had shown none of that. This woman had been the aggressor and had been completely in charge from the beginning. Alana bowed to her will without question, and she loved it.

Just a bit over two days with this woman and she couldn't imagine life without her. Every hour they had spent together this past weekend she had found herself falling deeper and deeper into... something.

She got out of bed and went to find Keke, her naked body shivering a bit. The woman kept the air conditioning set lower than she was used to. And of course, she also wasn't used to walking around naked all the time.

She found Keke in the kitchen, dressed only in underwear that did little to cover her natural gifts. She was eating breakfast and reading a magazine.

"Ah, she lives! I was beginning to think you were my own little sleeping beauty. I was about to try waking you up with a far more interesting kiss than she got from the prince."

"I should have stayed in bed!"

Keke laughed. "I think you've slept more than enough for one day. I must have really tired you out!"

"You have no idea. So what is on the agenda for today? I'm sorry I wasn't up in time to make you breakfast."

"That's quite alright, you earned your rest. As for today, I haven't decided yet. But whatever it is, you will need your strength, so you had better get something to eat yourself."

Alana poured herself a bowl of cereal while the older woman's eyes followed her every move. Those hungry-looking eyes turned the young girl on more than anything she had ever experienced, yet she found it impossible to hold eye contact with Keke for more than a second without looking down, away, or anywhere other than at the voluptuous woman.

When the two were finished eating Keke took Alana to the bathroom where they showered together. Alana did all of the cleaning for the both of them, trying her best not to let her lips go where her hands were lingering.

"I was thinking that perhaps today I might show you off."

"Show me off, Maam?"

"Yes, I have this friend. I use that term loosely, by the way. I can't stand the bitch. She is closer to your age, and she thinks she is the hottest shit around. She is with a different girl every week, or on rare occasions a guy I suppose."

"She is always rubbing my nose in her conquests. She thinks that she can have anyone and that the rest of us have to settle for the ones she doesn't want. She just thinks she is better than everyone."

"Anyway, I know her. She would absolutely LOVE you. You might actually keep her interest for a while. I want to rub her nose in the fact that you are mine and that she can't have you."

Alana stopped overdoing the cleaning of Keke's right breast and looked up. "She sounds like a real treat."

"Oh, she is. Anyway, I thought we might go out to eat if she is available. But I would need you to behave yourself in such a way that she has no doubt you are totally and completely mine."

"Of course! I understand. Seeing as how that's true, I don't think you need to tell me that, but I will certainly do my best." Alana was pleased to find that she was capable of holding eye contact, as long as Keke didn't have that look on her face.

"That might mean making some very public displays of affection, of submission even. And if all goes well, nothing would make me happier than to invite her back here to prove beyond any doubt that this isn't a trick, that you really are mine. Are you up for that?"

"Of course. I'm not ashamed to be with you. I'm proud I'm yours. And regardless, you said I was your slave, at least for the week. You don't have to ask."

Keke laughed. "It's still polite."

"I appreciate that, but it's not needed. I agreed to this, and I live up to my word. You are the boss. You just tell me what to do."

The older woman smiled, this time far less predatory and far more genuine. That wasn't the look that turned her on so much, but Alana found it reassuring.

The woman leaned over and kissed her. "Well okay then. We'd better get out of here and get on with our day."

Keke called her friend and found that she was available. She said that she would make the reservations without mentioning that Alana would be joining them.

After reserving the table, Keke left Alana for about an hour. The young girl hadn't seen her clothes since she took them off in the theater, and obviously none of Keke's clothes would fit her slim, athletic body. Since she needed clothes to go buy clothes, Keke had been forced to go find her something to wear.