All Comments on 'A Bonding Experience Pt. 02'

by enigmatic_newbie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it. Great extension of the story. Thanks for writing it.

enigmatic_newbieenigmatic_newbieabout 2 years agoAuthor

Any time. I'm glad someone liked it. It was probably good for me. If I write more often maybe I'll get decent at it. And having very limited time kept it from getting out of control long, a bit of a struggle for me.

loveshake20loveshake20about 2 years ago

Very nice!! Cannot wait next chapter!! Please go on next chapter

Jack_domJack_domalmost 2 years ago

Waiting for next part. And expectations to live upon?

Jack_domJack_domover 1 year ago

Please continue this story. I am sure many like me are still waiting.

shinikageshinikage11 months ago

Is just me or judy seemed to be high during the second time she had sex on the first night?, i mean it would be easy for tomieka to coat her strapon with some kind of fast acting drug that would start working while she fucked her and that would explain the sudden arousal euphoria and need she felt the second time they had sex, wich would also make her compliant to tomieka arguments of her love and to submit to her, keep it for a whole week and you get an obedient sex slave. The same applies to alana.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userenigmatic_newbie@enigmatic_newbie
A few disclaimers: I am not a writer. I have never claimed to be. My stories probably aren't for everyone. I am less interested in the sex as I am about the story and the minds of the characters. Maybe I will branch out, but my first few attempts will probably be written f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES