A Bonding Experience Pt. 06

Story Info
Judy and her daughter Alana catch up on recent events.
4.5k words
4.67
2k
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: There is no real sex in this part, but it felt necessary before moving on. Skip it if you feel the need.

A Bonding Experience -- Part 6

One week before the end of Part 5:

Today had been a Monday. Fortunately, now Judy was home. She was busily working in the kitchen, making Tomieka's favorite soup. She had plenty of practice by now, and it allowed her mind to wander while she worked.

The dinners she shared with her daughter and their respective Mistresses had been interesting of late. They started being attended by Alana's Japanese friend, Junko, who was apparently also serving Mistress Keke.

Judy wasn't sure how she felt about that. The mother didn't like the thought of her daughter sharing a lover, let alone an Owner. But the girls had been friends for some time, and Junko was impossible not to like. She was one of the sweetest, most thoughtful girls Judy had ever met.

Judy still had no idea what had caused Keke and Tomieka to approach her and her daughter. The mother had never thought of herself as submissive, and she certainly never would have described her headstrong daughter Alana that way.

Junko on the other hand, sort of screamed submissive. The girl always deferred to everyone. She seemed to exist to please others. Honestly, Judy hoped that officially becoming submissive would help the girl fill that need so that she could stop being as much of a doormat to the rest of the world.

This past weekend, Junko had not accompanied Keke and Alana. The girl had found herself another Mistress. Despite her misgivings about Alana sharing her Owner with another girl, Judy found that she missed the girl. Judy wasn't interested in a relationship like that, but it seemed to work for the three women involved. They all seemed happy together.

So despite it feeling like the arrangement SHOULD bother her, it just didn't for some reason. She found that she missed the young Japanese girl, and she could tell her daughter missed her as well.

Oh well, whatever happened, Judy had faith that it would turn out for the best. She trusted her Mistress, and Keke as well. Thus far, everything had worked out well for both Judy and her daughter. Hopefully, that trend would continue.

Wednesday was another stressful day. A part of Judy had wanted to just sit down in front of the TV and relax after dinner, but this was one of her running days. She still didn't enjoy running, but she did enjoy the results of the workout program her Mistress had designed for her. She was starting to look like a new person. And she knew from experience that she would feel less stressed when she was done.

Today Tomieka had opted to join her. Judy had been happy for the company, even if she knew that it meant a longer run and a pace that would just about kill her.

That pace, and Judy's inability to keep up, was why they were now taking a brief break at a park about a mile and a half from home. Tomieka used a drinking fountain while Judy struggled to catch her breath, leaning forward with her hands on her knees.

Judy felt Tomieka grab her ass. "You are making good progress. I am proud of you."

Judy stood up straight. She was still winded, but able to speak. "Thank you, Mistress. I am trying." Judy was proud of how far she had come, both with her body, and her comfort level regarding her relationship with Tomieka.

The park was busy, but there was no one within twenty yards of them to hear. Had there been, she wouldn't have used her Owner's title. Their relationship was still a secret, at least to society at large, but not long ago a single person on the other side of the park would have made Judy too afraid to use the honorific.

Tomieka smiled at Judy, then leaned in and kissed the older woman.

"Ewww...I'm all sweaty"

Tomieka laughed. "I'm used to that. I seem to have that effect on you."

It was Judy's turn to laugh. "I can't argue with that. I imagine you have that effect on a lot of people, or you could if you wanted to. You have no idea how glad I am that you decided to come into MY life."

"I am too, Judy. My mother saw you and your daughter and insisted we try to seduce you. I didn't think it would work. I don't think she did either. But not only did it work, you both agreed to stay with us, and turned out to be perfect for us."

"And now here you are, Judy, my perfect slave." Tomieka smiled, then wrapped her arms around the older woman. She kissed her, passionately this time. Judy put her arms around her Mistress. The women's bodies pressed up against each other, slick with sweat.

Tomieka pulled back momentarily, grabbing Judy and guiding her back a few feet to a large tree. Judy leaned back into the tree as Tomieka began to kiss her again. Judy felt the girl's thigh start to press between her legs and start rubbing her. Judy moved her pelvis forward and began to grind against it. She felt like a dog humping someone's leg. She knew it couldn't go any further in such a public place, but she couldn't stop herself either.

"What the fuck, Judy?"

Startled, the women broke off their kiss and turned to see a man watching them, looking dumbfounded. Judy was startled but recovered quickly. "Oh, uh...Hi there, Bill. How have you been?"

The man looked angry. "What do you mean, how have I been? What...the fuck...are you doing?"

Judy had always known that sooner or later she would run into her ex-husband and he would find out about her relationship. She had assumed that she would be horrified. Once, she probably would have been. Now, she wasn't the last bit bothered. She felt quite proud of herself for that.

"Sorry, you guys haven't met. Tomieka, this is my ex-husband, Bill. Bill, this is Tomieka. We are together."

The man looked shocked. "I can fucking see that. What are you thinking?"

"I am thinking that I am lucky to have such an attractive lover." It had always been easy to press Bill's buttons. He had unbelievably thin skin. She had been too kind to take advantage of that during their marriage. She tried to resist the temptation to make up for that now.

"What, you went gay?"

"Yes, sorry. I suppose I should have told you, but we don't talk much since the divorce. And I didn't think you'd care, or that it was any of your business."

"Not my business? We have a daughter together! What will people think if they see my ex dry-humping a girl?"

Judy laughed. "I wouldn't say it's 'dry' humping, but I get what you are saying. You are probably worried this looks bad on you. But honestly, anyone who saw Tomieka and I would probably just think 'oh, no wonder her marriage didn't work out'."

"Great, my ex, interracial dyke."

She smiled. "That's me." The man looked flustered and confused. Judy knew that he expected her to get angry. He didn't know what to do when she didn't take the bait.

"You decide you like dark meat now? Well, I suppose being a girl she doesn't have meat." He laughed at his little joke. "Who is this bitch anyway? And how old is she? She looks like she's Alana's age for fuck's sake."

Now Judy felt herself growing angry. She was embarrassed she had been married to this man. And what's more, she was pissed off he would be so rude to Tomieka. Judy might have been the girl's slave, but she was also her lover. She cared about her.

For some reason the age difference made her feel even more protective of the girl. She knew Tomieka didn't need anyone to stick up for her, but she would be damned if she let him get away with disrespecting her.

Still, she couldn't let him see that he was getting to her. "She is Alana's age actually. I guess I've still got it."

"You've lost your fucking mind! What would Alana think if she found out?"

Judy and Tomieka both chuckled. Judy smiled at the man. "Oh, she knows."

"She can't be okay with that!"

Judy resisted the temptation to point out that Alana was gay as well. It wasn't her place to say.

Tomieka on the other hand had no such reservations. "I hate to tell you this, Bill, but Alana is also a dyke."

"Bullshit! Keep my daughter's name out of your filthy bitch mouth." He looked on the verge of physically attacking her.

"Bill, it's true. Alana is gay. And you need to stop being rude to Tomieka. I won't stand for it. Alana won't either, so if you ever want to talk to her again I suggest you work on your attitude."

"So you are still insisting she knows huh? Well how about I tell all of your friends about your new lover, all your coworkers, our old neighbors? How would you like that?"

"Tomieka isn't a secret, Bill. Pretty much everyone knows. But if you find anyone that doesn't, by all means, feel free to inform them for me."

"That's crap. You're just bluffing, hoping I keep my mouth shut."

Judy shook her head. "Bill, Tomieka and I live together. People know."

Bill looked even more surprised. "You live together, in our house? How could you do that?"

"It's my house now, Bill. I can invite anyone I want to live with me."

"So you mean to tell me there is a dyke sleeping in my old bed?"

"Yes, Bill, two of them. And I'm sorry, but she fucks me in that bed too, and on the couch, and the table, sometimes the floor..."

"You stupid bitch. I can't believe you left me for this little dyke whore."

"I left you because you are an asshole. I didn't know her then. But I do now, and she's the best thing that ever happened to me. And, I'm sorry to tell you this, but she fucks me better than you ever did."

"I can't believe I married you." Bill turned around and stormed off.

Judy smiled. "Well, that makes two of us."

When he was out of earshot, Tomieka laughed. "So that is the ex huh?"

"Yes, I'm sorry about that."

Tomieka pushed Judy back against the tree. "Oh, don't worry about it. That was rather romantic, you standing up for me like that. I hope you are rested because we need to get home on the double. I have a sudden desire to fuck you until you can't walk."

Judy found herself picturing the girl taking her right here. "Oh. Well, we had better get moving then. I can't wait to show my Mistress just how thoroughly I belong to her." She paused. "And I should probably get a hold of Alana, just in case he contacts her."

Tomieka made a face. "Why, just because I just outed her...to her father? I shouldn't have done that. I owe her an apology, you too for that matter. I'm sorry about that."

Judy leaned in and kissed the girl. That wasn't strictly appropriate given her position as the slave, but it felt right. "Don't worry about it. He was bound to find out sooner or later. Now he knows about both of us and we can stop worrying about it. I'll text her right now to warn her and send your apology. I can talk to her more later."

Judy took a second and did just that. When she finished Tomieka smiled. "Well okay then. On to the fucking?"

"Yes, please!" Judy took off at her top pace without another word, in a hurry to get home and service her Mistress. It didn't take long for Tomieka to catch her. When she pulled up alongside, Judy turned and smiled at the girl, suddenly seeing her in a different light.

Tomieka had caught her almost instantly when they first met, as well. And Judy had known for a while now that there was no escape. The agreement to serve her for a year was irrelevant. Judy would never be able to leave the girl.

Yes, Judy was the girl's slave. Yes, being owned by the girl was an adventure. But their relationship was so much more. Judy had been finding herself growing fonder of her young Mistress for some time now. But somehow arguing with Bill had shown her that there was a normal, boring, relationship underneath all of the exciting kinky parts.

Despite being owned, Judy felt the same way about Tomieka as she had about all of her vanilla ex-boyfriends, most of whom were far better men than Bill. She loved the girl. She enjoyed being around her. She found herself picturing a future with her. This was more than just kinky fun.

She found herself grateful to her ex for the revelation. Maybe the bastard was good for something after all.

It had been a long week, but a rewarding one. Judy had been unable to stop thinking about the run-in with her ex. Somehow, it completely changed how she saw her relationship. It didn't seem kinky anymore. It seemed like a normal relationship.

Sure, the girl was decades younger. Sure, Judy submitted to her and gave her the power to completely control her. That wasn't what most people's relationships looked like. But every relationship was different. They were all strange in their own way.

So when Judy walked in the door after work and saw Tomieka, she didn't see a Mistress. She didn't see her Owner. She just saw a girl. She saw a beautiful girl, who despite her confidence and dominant personality, was just another person.

Yes, she still owned Judy. She was still all of the things Judy had always seen her as, but she was more than just her title. Surely, she had the same needs that Judy had: to feel loved and appreciated, to be known and understood, to be accepted for who and what she was. Even this dominant girl surely had insecurities. As obvious as it seemed, it was a stunning realization.

Tomieka hugged Judy. She had been far more affectionate since the incident. "Mom called. She said that dinner for tonight is canceled. Something came up with Junko that they need to attend to."

"I hope everything is okay," Judy said without breaking the embrace.

The girl kissed Judy before pulling back. "She said everything will be fine. I'm sure she's right. She said she would fill us in tomorrow when we go over there."

"Okay. Sounds good. That might be for the best anyway. I've been feeling like we need to talk, and maybe this is a sign I need to stop hesitating and just do it."

"Uh oh. What is on your mind?" Tomieka went and sat on the couch and motioned for her slave to do the same.

Judy went to sit down before continuing, trying to work up the courage to say what needed to be said.

"I know that we have an agreement. I'm glad we do because at first I was scared and it encouraged me to stay and give this a chance. I still want to live up to that agreement, and I give you my word that I will. But I want you to know that it isn't what is keeping me here. I don't consider this an arrangement or an agreement. I consider it a relationship."

"I am not going to leave when the year is up. I love you too much. I hope that isn't weird. I don't have to talk about it if you don't want me to, but I felt like you should know. I am supposed to tell you everything."

Judy sat nervously for almost a minute waiting for a reply. Tomieka smiled but looked lost for words. After what seemed like forever, she spoke. "Judy, I love you too. I didn't expect to. I thought this was just a bit of fun."

She laughed. "And you have been quite fun. But I'm glad to hear you say that because I have been worrying about what I would do when your year was up. I can't picture my life without you."

Judy was surprised to feel herself tearing up. It wasn't bad, but she could feel it starting. She did her best to force the feeling back down before continuing.

"You don't know how much that means to me, Mistress. Anyway, what I was thinking was that you have been living with me for some time now. It might save you some money if you got rid of your apartment and moved in here officially."

Tomieka laughed but looked touched. "Aw, are you asking me to move in?"

"I am. It just... seems like the right thing to do. I know I am your slave, but we are a couple. I am ready to make it official if and when you are."

"I'm sold. Let's do it. I'll start packing!"

Judy was ecstatic. "You are serious?"

"I'm dead serious."

"Great. I'll make room for all of your things. And if you don't mind, Mistress, I would like to make you my emergency contact for all the places that require you to have one. And I would like to open a new checking account and credit card, one with you one them as well."

"Ok, now it's my turn to ask. Are you serious?"

"Yes, Mistress. I don't have to do any of these things. I am just offering. I am just saying that to me they feel like the right thing to do."

Tomieka moved to sit on Judy's lap. "I'm flattered. When can we start?"

Judy smiled, looking directly into her Owner's eyes. "Now works for me."

Judy felt a hand reach up her shirt and grope her right breast. Tomieka grinned at her. "How about in an hour or two? There is something I need to do first."

Saturday had been a busy day for Judy and Tomieka. The pair made several trips to Tomieka's apartment to start moving some of her things. Judy found it odd that in all this time, she had never seen the girl's apartment. Somehow seeing it now and collecting her belongings made the woman feel like she was finally getting to know more about her Owner. It felt like a big, but overdue step.

They also managed to open a joint checking account, started to update Judy's emergency contacts, and talked about what else they should do to make to make their relationship more official. Judy had wanted to do more, but they needed to go to Keke's house for their weekly dinner.

So that is where they were now. Around the table sat all five women, Junko having joined them once again. Judy found that she was glad to have the girl back. She didn't know her well, but the girl was so sweet that it was impossible not to feel protective of her.

Judy had been curious about what had happened the day before and was looking forward to sharing her news, but Keke had made it clear there would be plenty of time for talk after dinner.

Thad made for an odd meal. Judy was antsy to share her news. Alana and Junko looked nervous for some reason. Everyone tried to make small talk, but it felt awkward and forced.

Once everyone was finally done eating, Keke nodded to Alana.

Alana addressed her mother. "Mom, I have something I need to tell you. Please don't be mad. And if you don't mind, don't ask too many questions."

Judy's concern for her daughter made her forget about wanting to share her news first. "What is it, honey? You know you can tell me anything."

"I know. Well, you see, I am going to continue being Keke's slave. Junko is going to join us. We are going to serve her together."

Judy laughed, relieved. "Once upon a time that would have seemed strange to me. But you know I love Junko, and I know how close you two are." She turned towards Junko. "Welcome to the family, Junko. It's a strange one, but I hope you know that you are welcome here. If you ever need anything, I'll be here, okay?"

Her words didn't appear to have reassured the girl at all. She looked even more upset than she had before. She looked like she was trying to speak, but couldn't work up the nerve.

"It's not just that, Mom," Alana continued. "Junko and I are also going to be slaves to someone else from time to time."

That was something Judy hadn't expected to hear, but their unease at dinner suddenly made more sense.

Junko was fighting back tears. "I'm so sorry, Judy. This is all my fault. If you are mad, it should be at me. I appreciate your words, and I want to be a part of your family. I love your daughter, and I love Keke. And you have always been kind to me. I wish my mom was more like you."

Judy had no idea what was going on. She turned towards her daughter. "Alana, I know you said not to ask too many questions. I'll try. But is all of this consensual? Is this something you want to do?"

"It is, Mom. My feelings about Keke haven't changed. She is the woman I want to be with. That isn't changing and never will. I'm just..." Alana stopped, not sure what to say next.

Junko finished for her. "She's only doing this for my benefit, to support me. I didn't know that... " Junko stopped, unable to go on. She looked down at the floor.

12