A Bonding Experience Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy turned to Keke. "Are you okay with all of this?"

"I am. I will always support Alana, whatever she decides to do. And I think this is in her best interest."

Judy turned back to Junko. "Well, then I think you can stop feeling so bad. I don't know what happened. I'm not sure what is going on. But if you three are all on the same page, I don't see what the problem is."

Alana smiled. "Thanks, Mom. I was scared, but I should have known you'd be okay with this. I can't believe how understanding you've been about all this."

Keke got up and walked over to Judy. "You are an amazing mother. But are you sure you are okay with this? I know it is a lot to take in. No one will be angry if you have misgivings."

Judy stood up as well. "I'm sure. You promised me once that you would always take care of my daughter and keep her safe. I've trusted you to do that for quite some time now. I still do. If she says it's consensual and you say it's in her interest, I support it. I'll always be her mother, but she is a grown woman, and honestly, she is more yours than mine now. I accept that."

"I know that isn't an easy thing to say. Mother to mother, you impress me, Judy. Alana is lucky to have you."

"Thank you, but I'm not sure I could be any other way. Your daughter isn't all that bossy. Our relationship is not what I thought it would be, not what I feared it would be. But she has veto power over everything in my life. She can make all of my decisions for me if she wants to. My life is in her hands. I trust her to do what's best for me. So how hypocritical would I be if I didn't allow my daughter to make the same decision with you?"

Keke hugged Judy. "You are a wise woman. I do promise to always take good care of her, and Junko as well. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your faith in me. Thank you for that, and thank you for giving your daughter to me. She is an amazing girl. I wish there was a way I could repay you."

Judy smiled. "Well actually, we had news to share with you guys as well. Keke, I love your daughter. I am not going to leave her when my year is up. I am hers until she gets rid of me. So we are trying to make things more official." She turned to her Owner. "Do you want to tell her?"

Tomieka smiled. "I am getting rid of my apartment and making Judy's house my official residence. We are opening joint accounts, updating our emergency contacts...we are going to be a real couple."

Keke beamed. "Really? That's amazing news! I'm so happy for you both!"

"Yes, really," Judy answered. "So if you could take some of Alana's things it would help me make room for your daughter's things in our home. If you don't want to, that's fine. I'll make due. But I figured that since we just established that my daughter is yours now I might as well ask."

Keke smiled. "Nothing would make me happier!"

Alana smiled at her mother. "That's amazing, Mom. I'm happy for you both. Maybe it's time for me to do the same, change my official residence, all those things."

"That is your decision, hon. Or I suppose I should say it's Keke's decision. I never thought I would say this, but you and I, and now Junko, are slaves. We have amazing women who control us now, and I couldn't be happier about it. I wouldn't be here without you. I had never been with a woman, never been even a little kinky. Supporting you brought us to that theater where our Mistresses found us and changed our lives forever."

"I'm grateful for everything that has happened. I'm glad we all both owned by exceptional women. I'm glad Junko has joined us on this journey. I don't know who else you are serving or why, and it doesn't matter. I will always support you, support Junko, and support Keke."

Keke laughed. "You support the woman who enslaved your daughter. That takes a special woman. I appreciate it."

"You are very welcome. Not long ago that statement would have blown my mind, but here we are. I appreciate everything you do for her. I'm glad she belongs to you, and I'm glad I belong to your daughter. And I'm glad Junko found someone who cares about her."

Tomieka smiled. "I think we are all glad that things turned out this way. This calls for a toast."

Keke left and came back with wine and poured everyone a glass. They all raised them. Keke gave the toast. "To our continuing adventures together, may we continue to all learn and grow together."

To everyone's surprise, Junko raised her glass again. "To everyone here for being so kind and accepting me for who I am. And to our Mistresses, may we always be the slaves they deserve."

12