A Bonding Experience Pt. 07

Story Info
Judy and Tomieka attend a local community event.
5k words
4
3.1k
2

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick refresher (only Judy and Tomieka appear in this part):

Judy - A divorced woman and mother to Alana. Tomieka's slave.

Alana - Judy's daughter. A slave of Keke.

Junko - Alana's friend and a new slave of Keke.

Tomieka - Keke's daughter. Owns Judy.

Keke - Tomieka's mother. Owns Alana and Junko.

Daiyu - Temporarily owned Junko. Junko and Alana's periodic owner going forward.

A Bonding Experience - Part 7

Judy and Tomieka sat at the table, eating a very late dinner in the home they now shared. Alana's room had been cleared out, her things moved to Keke's house. Some of Tomieka's things had been moved into Alana's room. Other things were moved into the master bedroom that she shared with Judy. A few pieces of furniture were moved to the basement until Tomieka decided what to keep and what to sell. Furniture and all other decisions about the home were hers now, should she decide to make them.

Despite that, Judy was starting to feel more like a housewife than a lesbian slave. At first, she had been a bit disappointed not to be running around naked all the time, following the orders of her Mistress. But she was starting to discover that this more laid-back submission was more rewarding.

Tomieka was unquestionably in charge. In fact, now that they lived together officially, she had more control than she ever had. She just didn't exert it without a reason.

She paid attention to things she hadn't in the past, like Judy's work schedule, finances, and home décor. If there was something she wanted, she got it. But most decisions she just didn't care about and left to Judy.

That seemed more than reasonable to the mother. No one would want to make every decision for someone else. That would be a waste of time and energy. Having had a child herself, she didn't want to act like one by running to her Mistress for everything.

And if she was honest, having someone controlling you all the time would have gotten annoying. This was like having the best of both worlds: a stable, caring relationship with the beautiful woman she loved, frequent demands for control, and periodic episodes of extreme control and kink to liven things up.

"That was amazing," Tomieka said between bites.

"What, the game, or my ex?" Alana and Junko's team had unexpectedly won and made it to the state semifinals.

"Both," Tomikla laughed. "I always thought soccer was boring, but that was fun. The girls did amazing. But I was referring to your ex."

It was Judy's turn to laugh. "I assumed that's what you meant. I shouldn't have enjoyed that as much as I did. I'm a horrible person."

Tomieka laughed. "You are not! His reaction was priceless. And after the way he kept glaring at us...when Alana kissed Junko you could see how angry he was. Then seeing Alana come over and start making out with my mother...it was amazing. First, he was shocked. Then he started looking around to see who else was paying attention. When he saw the whole team watching, and a lot of the crowd, I swear he turned red. You would have thought he was the one they were watching."

"Then, when Alana and Junko switched places...I thought his head was going to explode. The way he stormed off..."

Judy laughed. "In fairness to him, that seemed to shock everyone. Well, it shocked almost everyone. I saw a few girls on the team just snickered like they already knew and were enjoying everyone else's reaction. Either way, I guess everyone knows the girls are sharing a lover now."

Tomieka reached forward and took Judy's hand. "Speaking of everyone knowing, I appreciate you being so open about the fact we are lovers, but I want to start showing you off as my slave. There is an event tomorrow at a house that has been turned into a kind of dungeon. It has all kinds of bondage equipment for people to try out and play with."

"Oh wow, a real dungeon? That sounds scary!" Judy's tone was lighthearted.

"Sort of, yes. You can think of it as more of a community play space if you prefer. Anyway, I want you to accompany me. I won't make you do anything on our first time out, just meet people and let me show you off. I would like to play with you in public at some point though."

"Yikes. Well, that IS scary. But I'm proud to belong to you, and I want people to know that I'm yours. I'm glad people know that we are together now. I don't think I want the world to know how we live, but it would be nice to have people who know that I am your slave. We can trust these people?"

"Yes, I think so. There are rules to these meetings. You can't out anyone you might recognize. My mom has been part of the community for a long time, and she is okay with it. Don't worry though, I haven't been to many of these myself. We will ease into it; just go, meet people, observe."

"Well okay then. I can't wait to accompany you, Mistress...but..." Judy paused, thinking.

"Come on, slave, spit it out. What are you nervous about? Maybe I can put your mind at ease."

"Sorry Mistress. My instinct was to say something, but I wanted to make sure I meant it before I said it out loud. Anyway, this is more than a little scary, but you know I love you. I want to please you. If you want to use me publicly, I want to do that for you."

"Besides, if you are going to do that, I think it will be scary no matter when it happens. It might be worse with more time to think about it. I think it's like getting into a cold pool, it's a lot easier to just jump in than to try to ease into it, you know?"

Tomieka looked genuinely happy. "Thank you, Judy. That means a lot to me. You are an amazing slave. Are you sure you are ready for that?"

Judy laughed. "No, not at all. But I'm sure that I love you enough to want to make you happy, and that I trust you enough to let you do whatever you want. I belong to you, and I can't wait to finally show people."

Judy walked into the old Victorian house, her Mistress beside her. Judy was wearing short shorts and a cutoff shirt with no bra underneath. A collar was attached to her neck and locked, a leash leading from it to her Owner. Tomieka for her part was wearing a vinyl corset that showed off her amazing body.

Tomieka proceeded to walk around introducing herself and her slave to those in attendance. Judy felt oddly proud to be led around on her Owner's leash, everyone there knowing that she belonged to this beautiful, young goddess. She still wouldn't be comfortable with her secret getting out to the world at large, but it felt good to finally be able to admit what she was to others.

Other people continued to arrive for 20 minutes or so before an older woman in her 60s moved to the front of the room to officially start the event. Several people immediately moved off into other rooms to play, however, most stayed put for some sort of demonstration.

Tomieka moved to the front of the room, Judy in tow. "Hello everyone. To anyone I haven't met yet, my name is Tomieka, and this is my slave, Judy."

A few people greeted them.

"Judy, be a dear and undress so the people can see you properly."

Judy began to undress as her Mistress continued.

"Judy has been my slave for several months now, but this is her public debut, so to speak. Actually, I haven't been to many events myself, so for most of you, this is my debut as well. Most of you probably know my mother, Keke. She has been a regular for years."

Judy saw several nods. She was now without pants but couldn't manage to get her shirt off over the collar. She wanted to say something but didn't want to interrupt.

"Unfortunately, she has been busy lately with her own slave, Judy's daughter."

Judy heard murmurs from the crowd and saw more than one nod of approval. She decided she couldn't wait any longer to speak. "I'm sorry, Mistress. I'm having a bit of trouble with my shirt."

Tomieka turned and looked at her, then laughed. "Well, I did say that I was new to this. I guess I wasn't thinking. Does anyone here have a pair of scissors?"

A man spoke up. "If you cut it off, how will she get home?"

Tomieka laughed. "Good question, but that's a problem for later. We'll worry about that when the time comes. For now, we need to get her shirt off. And I left the key at home."

The older woman who started the proceedings produced a pair of scissors. Tomieka gave her the honor of cutting off Judy's shirt. Somehow having it cut off of her made her feel far more naked than just taking it off would have.

Several people, men and women, commented on Judy's body. Some of them were crude, but all were flattering. Judy was grateful for the exercise program her Mistress had started her on. For the first time in a long time, her body made people want her.

Tomieka and the older woman led Judy to an odd wooden contraption. It was like a thick, solid-looking wooden sawhorse on a stand. One end of it had a tall central post, another across the top of it forming a 'T'.

Tomieka guided Judy to it, laying her flat on her back, her head opposite the tall post. Thankfully it was about as wide as a bench, so it was fairly comfortable.

The older woman then used rope to tie Judy's hands behind her back, then attach them to the legs supporting the contraption.

Tomieka then lifted Judy's legs one by one to the ends of the wooden cross member above her. The position forced her to spread her legs, but was not wide enough be be uncomfortable. Once they were in position, the older woman tied them in place.

Before she knew it, Judy was completely immobilized. She was surprised that her naked pussy was almost up against the vertical wooden beam, giving very little access to it.

It didn't take her long to figure out why.

Tomieka quickly undressed. "Does my slave want to please her Owner?"

"Of course, Mistress, always."

Tomieka then proceeded to climb onto the platform and squat over the restrained mother. She lowered her pussy to Judy's mouth. By now, the older woman's lips and tongue knew just what to do. It was almost a reflex.

After a few minutes, Tomieka repositioned herself, giving the restrained woman just a moment to see people moving closer for a better view. Their presence barely registered in Judy's brain.

The young girl started to grind against her face. Before long, Judy was lost in the sensations. There was nothing in her world outside of the two legs straddling her and the beautiful mind they were attached to.

The heavier Tomieka's breathing got, the harder her slave worked. The more she moaned, the more the older woman tried to do everything in her power to make the moans that much louder. It didn't take long for Tomieka to squirt all over her slave.

The applause was already dying down by the time it registered in Judy's brain.

After taking some time to compose herself Tomieka dropped her slave's leash and moved off of her. Judy saw several people move to lean over her, taking in the picture before them.

The restrained mother, tied up, helpless, her face a mess, covered in her Mistress' scent. Several people leered at her, clearly wishing they could take a turn squatting over her, or maybe more.

The older woman released Judy and picked up her leash, returning it to her now-recovered Owner. "Thank you both for that. That was amazing. Now that we have that out of the way, I guess we can all get on with our evening. I can show you two around if you would like."

Judy sat and then stood up next to Tomieka.

Tomieka smiled at their hostess. "Thank you, that would be nice."

"Wait just a second, I'm not ready to go our separate ways yet," Judy heard a man say. "I need to see that sweet little slave pussy get fucked."

Tomieka laughed. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I am not currently equipped for that."

"I would be happy to do the honors," he replied.

Their hostess rolled her eyes. "We have some double-sided strapons if you would like. They are thoroughly cleaned after every use. Or if you would like, you could try one of our fucking machines. It's completely up to you though. Don't let anyone pressure you into doing more than you want to do."

Tomieka considered her options. "Hm...Well, I will have to fuck her in front of an audience sometime, but I'm kind of curious about these fucking machines. I would like to see one in action."

"Of course," the hostess said. "Just to be clear, you intend for it to be used on your lovely slave here, correct? You are always welcome to try it yourself as well."

Judy's Mistress laughed. "Yes, for now we will give the people what they want, but I will keep the offer in mind for the future."

Several people piped up to say they would like to see Tomieka try the machine as well, but she laughed off their comments.

Before Judy knew it, she was being led to another room. On the way there she saw a very well-built man fucking a woman hung from the ceiling. A part of her was deeply turned on, but she found that she didn't miss having a man inside her nearly as much as she would have expected.

She had stopped considering herself strictly "straight" some time ago, but she hadn't stopped appreciating attractive men. The fact that she didn't want him, or have eyes for anyone other than her Owner drove home just how hard Judy had fallen for the girl.

The naked mother reached a room with some sort of restraining device in the center. She had no doubt that before long she would be trapped in it. The thought made her even wetter than she was already.

The older woman turned to Tomieka. "Since this is new to you, should I show you how it works? I can explain it if you would like, or you can just relax and I can get her situated."

"By all means, please show me how it is done. She's all yours." Tomieka handed Judy's leash to the woman and went and sat on a bench along the wall.

The older woman grabbed Judy's wrist with her free hand and led her to the center of the room. "Kneel please, facing away from your Mistress."

Judy knelt, one leg on each side of a metal bar. She resisted a sudden urge to rub herself against it. She settled down onto her forearms, head still up as there was a metal post with a clasp that prevented her head from getting any lower. She knew before long it would be around her neck.

The woman guided the mother's hands into the open metal clasps in front of her. She then closed them and secured them with locks. She then moved behind Judy and guided her feet to the other pair of clasps.

Instead of being immediately locked, however, Judy felt the woman reach between her legs and turn a nob. She felt a shudder and very intentionally slowed her breathing. She had no interest in anyone other than her Mistress, certainly not in this older woman, but she suddenly realized just how dangerous being this turned-on could be. Her body was begging her to try to get that hand to pleasure her.

Instead, the woman pulled on the bar, lengthening it. The woman reached between Judy's legs again, this time locking the bar into position. She then guided the slave's legs to the now more distant clasps. This time she closed and locked them.

The woman turned another nob, this time raising the center clasp slightly. She guided the younger woman's head into position. The strong, cold metal closed around her neck and was locked.

Judy was now trapped on her forearms and shins, kneeling with her ass slightly higher than her head. She imagined that she must look like an animal presenting for a mate.

People moved around her, viewing her predicament from all angles, trying to find their favorite one. She heard a male voice to her left. "An ass like that needs to be spanked."

Somewhere behind her, Tomeika laughed. "It is a nice ass, but I have no reason to spank her. She is a very dedicated slave."

"She doesn't need to give you a reason. She is a slave. You can do it just because it pleases you. Besides, who said anything about YOU spanking her? If you don't want to, I would be more than happy to beat that ass red. Look at her kneeling there, ass raised and waiting. It would be a shame to waste the opportunity."

Tomeika laughed again. "Thank you for the kind offer, but I think I'll pass."

"Really? You know she wants it. She wants you to punish her little ass in front of everyone here." The man sounded annoyed.

"She is capable of speech you know. Slave, do you want me to spank you?"

"No, Mistress. You know I hate pain. But I do want to please you, he was right about that part. If it would make you happy, then I want you to do it." A part of Judy did want to be spanked in front of all these people, but she really did dread the pain.

"See, I told you!"

Tomeika paused before responding. "As touched as I am by her answer, I have no desire to hurt her."

Judy wasn't sure if she was relieved or disappointed.

"Well then, the least you can do is allow me to do the honors for you." The man sounded hopeful.

"What do you think, slave? Should I let him?"

"Again, Mistress, I have no desire to be spanked. But if it would make you happy to see it, then you should."

"You mean that, don't you? You would do that for me?"

"Of course Mistress. I love you." Judy wasn't sure if it was love or horniness controlling her words right now, but she did love her Mistress.

"Well then..." She heard footsteps behind her. She felt a gentle slap on her ass, then one a bit firmer. A few more swats hit one ass cheek, then the other.

Judy heard her Mistress withdrawing. "That's quite enough for me. Anyone else who would like to spank her can have three swats."

"I'll go first," said the man who had been trying to convince her that this was a good idea.

"Okay, but only three, and only with your bare hand," Tomieka said as she returned to her seat.

The man didn't waste any time, nor did he go easy on her. He was a strong man, and took his time between swats, giving her time to reflect on just how unpleasant the previous one had been.

When he was done, someone else moved behind her and gave her three swats. Then she saw a woman to her right move behind her. Three more swats.

It continued for some time. Some people hit one side of her ass repeatedly. Some alternated. Some did three in quick succession. Some took their time.

The time between volunteers gave her a chance to rest, but with each new spanker, her poor, abused ass got just a bit more tender.

When it was over, Judy wasn't sure if anyone in the room had passed on the opportunity to spank her. She had thought that their host might decide against it, but oddly hers had been the most painful swats of them all.

Judy had no idea how an older woman beginning to look a bit frail could hurt more than a big, strong man. Years of practice she supposed.

Tomieka spoke behind Judy. "Thank you for that, slave. You never cease to surprise me. Now that we are done with that, I think you've heard yourself an orgasm, don't you?"

"Only if it pleases you, Mistress." Judy was quite proud of her answer. She wanted that orgasm. She needed it. She felt like she was going to explode if she didn't get relief soon. But she knew her place, and she loved getting the opportunity to show Tomieka how much she cared about her.

"Your answer pleases me, and I would very much like to see you fucked silly right now."

Judy heard noises behind her. She was sure that it was their host. After a few seconds, she felt something brushing against her pussy lips. It slid into her, just a bit. Then something behind her started making noise, and she felt the fake cock start rhythmically pushing into her.

It was an odd feeling. She felt relief at having it inside her. She would have humped a couch or the corner of a wall right now. But with the relief came even more desperation.

Her ass still burned. Most, if not all of the people in this room had spanked it. They had seen her perform oral sex on her Mistress. Now they were all watching her get fucked by this machine.

12