A Bonding Experience Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She should have been horrified, but the only thing she felt was a painfully intense need for more. The painfully shy mother wanted to continue this show for her audience. She wanted to cum. She wanted everyone here to see it.

They already knew she was a slave. Hopefully, they knew how dedicated she was to Tomieka. It was a good feeling. But somehow she suddenly wanted more. She wanted everyone to see just how much control she gave her young lover, to see what she would do for her.

She suddenly realized how right she had been. Jumping in with both feet had been the way to go. Thinking about this had been scary. Living it somehow seemed easy. She was enjoying herself tremendously. She couldn't wait to do this again.

Judy was brought back to reality by a buzzing on her clit. Their host had broken out a vibrator and was holding it between her legs.

A part of her felt like it should have been her Mistress's hand there, but it was only a vibrator, and she was far too gone to care who was holding the device giving her so much pleasure.

And, she found that a part of her was turned on to have the older woman doing this to her. She was an intimidating woman. She seemed quite prim and proper but clearly had a great deal of experience with all manner of kinky things.

Judy's breathing increased. She felt herself growing short of breath, panting. Before long she came. There was a smattering of applause around her.

The woman withdrew the vibrator and moved away. The machine continued its thrusting into her until the woman returned and turned it off. The older woman then released Judy, picked up her leash, and led her back to Tomieka.

"I'm glad you two came out tonight. Thank you for sharing your slave with us. She is a beautiful woman and a fine slave. I enjoyed meeting you both and I know everyone here enjoyed the show. I hope we see you again sometime."

Tomieka laughed. "Don't worry, I am quite sure that you will see us again. But are you trying to get rid of us already? I haven't had a chance to explore yet. I need to look around and get some ideas for what I can do with her next time."

"I'm glad to hear it," the older woman answered. "You are of course welcome to stay as long as you would like. I would be happy to show you around personally, and I'm always available to help you come up with creative ideas for your slave."

The woman made eye contact with Judy and grinned. She still looked prim and proper, but there was a depth in those eyes. This was a woman who had experiences Judy couldn't yet imagine.

Tomieka smiled. "Thank you. I would be grateful for the help! This has been an amazing experience. I know that my slave feels the same way, don't you darling?"

The two women turned towards Judy. "Yes, Mistress. I thought that it would be scary, but it wasn't. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. And I can't fully express how good it feels to be able to show people that I belong to you."

"I know there was that one barbeque, but this feels very different. That WAS scary. And I didn't feel like your slave yet, even if technically I was. This...I don't know what to say. I'm glad I got the opportunity to do this."

Tomika smiled. Judy had grown much better at reading the girl's emotions and could tell how pleased she was. The young Mistress turned towards their host.

"I know that my mother used to be very involved here. She has had her hands full lately. But I hope that my slave and I can become regulars, and maybe we can get more involved. My mom didn't talk much about what that entailed, but if we can be of any help..."

"I will take you up on that. Why don't you two stick around after we close up for the night and we can talk about how you can be more involved?"

"Sure, that sounds great," Tomika answered.

The woman smiled. "Good. Well then, you girls are going to be spending a lot of time here. Let me show you around and get you acquainted with all the tools, the toys, and the troublemakers that use them."

Tomieka nodded and followed their host. The leashed mother followed just behind her, wondering what adventures were in store for her.

The night had flown by. Judy couldn't believe it was past 4 am. The sun would be up soon. The mother thought late nights like these were long behind her.

She would undoubtedly feel the effects tomorrow. At present, she was still wide awake, though she was starting to wind down, the excitement of the night gradually draining away.

Tomika glanced over at her from behind the wheel. "Well, that was unexpected. That is not how I saw the night going."

"I would say the night went well, far better than I expected."

"Oh yes, I agree. I just didn't expect to be going back so soon. And I certainly didn't expect to be helping demonstrate products for her top customers. I guess we are officially models now."

Judy laughed. "I guess we are. That is something I didn't expect to ever say."

"Are you okay with all this? I know that I didn't check with you before agreeing, but what was it you said earlier tonight? 'If it makes you happy, I want you to do it'?"

Judy thought back on her night and it's unexpected twists and turns. "Yes, I said that. And I meant it. I love you, Mistress. I really do. I want you to be happy."

"Honestly though, I can't wait for Wednesday. I don't know what is. I have always hated being the center of attention. But somehow when you are showing me off I can't get enough of it. I like people knowing I'm yours."

Judy paused for a second. "Actually, speaking of being yours, I love you for checking on me and making sure I am okay with this, but technically I am your slave. You don't have to ask."

Tomieka glanced over at her again. "Well, you have a point, but it doesn't hurt to be polite. Oh well, either way, we are both committed now. I don't think she would let us back out without a damned good reason. I hope it goes well."

"Mistress, are you actually nervous?"

Tomieka laughed. "Yes, I don't mind telling you I am. I'm not sure how she got us to agree to all that. I think I am okay with most of it, but this demonstration is only a few days away, and..."

"Well, I don't know what is bothering me. I was think that it's the fact that they will all see me naked, but I guess the people tonight did too. That didnt' bother me. Oh well, it should be fine."

"Mistress, you look amazing. You have to know that." Judy laughed. "Of course, all I have to do is pretty much lie there. You are the one that has to put on a good show."

Tomieka laughed. "Thanks for that. Maybe that is what is bothering me, performance anxiety. I don't know."

Judy reached out and took her Mistress's hand. "It will be okay Mistress. They will all adore you. You're a hard person not to love. Besides, I'll protect you."

Tomieka laughed as she pulled into the garage. "Well then, I guess there is nothing to worry about. I look forward to trying out all those kinky products on that precious body of yours."

Judy squeezed her Owner's hand. "That's more like it. I get the impression that I don't know what we have gotten ourselves into with this group, but as long as you are with me, I can't wait to see what the future holds."

12