A Bonding Experience Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alana will be fine, but if your parents get worried and won't stop texting or calling you, Junko, I will let her know and we can make arrangements for you to contact them and put their minds at ease. Be warned though, Daiyu will probably use that as an excuse to have you for longer."

Judy looked at her daughter. "Wow, this is...quite the adventure you two are going on, huh? Are you nervous?"

Alana answered her mother. "I'm not going to lie. I am more than a little nervous. But I will have Junko with me. I am sure that it will go fine. I'm just still a little bit uncomfortable about the thought of serving someone else. I love Keke."

"I'm sorry, Judy. This is my fault. I keep telling Alana that I wouldn't be mad if she backed out, but she won't do it." Junko looked genuinely distraught. She looked straight down, unable to make eye contact with anyone. "She shouldn't do this for me."

"Junko," Alana answered, "I love you as well as Keke. I want you in my life. This is a small price to pay. If this is something you feel like you need to do, I want you to, and I want to be right there beside you. Where you go, I go."

Judy reached across the table and took the Asian girl's hand. "Junko, Alana is a big girl. No one is going to convince her to do something she doesn't want to do. So you really need to stop apologizing to me."

"My daughter is an adult and can make her own choices. Even if I don't understand them, I will support her. I'm also here if you need me. I'm glad my daughter met you. I know you are there for her just like she is there for you. I hope that you know that I consider you family."

"That's us," Keke said. "One big happy family. I never would have expected us all to get here, but somehow it all worked out perfectly. We are all very lucky women. I think this is where we were all meant to be. There is nothing in this world that I would give this up for."

Everyone at the table heartily agreed with Keke. Junko appeared to be relieved, but still uncomfortable.

"So anyway..." Keke continued. "Hopefully they will be back before Christmas Eve. Judy and Alana, I was hoping we could get together for the holiday, but it doesn't have to be on the day itself. I was kind of thinking we could move our Saturday and Sunday dinners to Sunday and Monday, Christmas Eve, and Christmas. You are welcome to come over early and spend the day if you would like."

"That sounds great", Tomieka replied. "We will take Christmas Eve if that's okay, and come over there bright and early on Christmas Day."

"That sounds great." Keke looked at Junko and smiled. "And just so you know, Junko, you would be invited even if you weren't staying with me. As Judy said, you are part of the family."

For the first time Judy had noticed tonight, the girl smiled. "Thank you, Mistress. That means a lot to me."

"Okay," Keke went on. "Now that is out of the way, we just have to talk about after the New Year. You girls know you will be with Daiyu again for a week before you go back to school. She wasn't ready to talk dates with me yet. She said that you all will figure that out during your time together. So if you have a preference, you might want to be ready to sell it to her. She will listen on occasion, but you have to make sure she thinks the idea is in her best interest."

Alana frowned. "Hm...okay. I will keep that in mind. Honestly, I don't know that I have a preference. I do kind of wish we could get the first one out of the way so I can stop thinking about it though. Not being able to ask Junko what her previous week was like is kind of stressing me out."

She looked over to Junko. "I just like to know what I am getting into. I'm not second-guessing my decision, not for a second. I can't wait to go through this, whatever it is, with you."

Junko smiled, but it looked forced.

Keke laughed. "Well like I said, the woman can be reasoned with. You could make that happen if you want to, but she wants you girls 24/7, so if she has you during the school year she would probably want far more time. And I do NOT recommend trying to serve her while you are still in class. Your grades would most certainly suffer...badly."

It was Alana's turn to laugh. "No, I am more than happy to wait. And I want to savor every day with you until then. I haven't been out of your sight for even a full day since this all started. It's going to be rough."

Keke laughed and kissed the girl. "Well it's good to know that I will be missed, but there is no doubt in my mind that she will keep you girls busy. I doubt you will have much time for thinking."

Judy laughed and everyone looked toward her. "Sorry, I was just thinking, look at us. I was the most vanilla woman on earth. I was straight, or so I thought. Now here I am, the slave of a girl who is way out of my league. I waltz around naked in front of strangers. I even perform sex acts in front of strangers. And now I model kinky products."

"And my daughter...and her amazing friend...are slaves to a remarkably impressive woman. And they are about to go on a kinky adventure as slaves to another woman who from what I gather will not care about them like Keke does."

"I mean, who could care about them like Keke does? I am glad they have her in their lives. Honestly, I'm glad my daughter, well...both of my daughters, because I consider you one too Junko...are her slaves."

"I know how that would sound to someone else. I know how that would have sounded to me a few months ago. I am learning so much about myself, and it's all thanks to my Mistress and her lovely mother. I owe you both. We all do. I can't wait to see where we are all at in another six months or a year from now."

"Well said Mom," Alana agreed. "We owe them both. And I plan to spend the rest of my life paying Keke back. I don't know what this will look like a year from now, but as long as we are all together, it honestly doesn't matter. As long as I have the people at this table, I will be the happiest girl on earth"

12