All Comments on 'A Bone Rattling Experience'

by totallyatease

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MizTMizTover 12 years ago
The Bones

I loved the whole idea of a skeleton coming to life. That it was Penny's blood and then her kiss that started to release William from the curse. You seemed to put alot of thought into this part of the story. But from the time William said you have freed me from the curse, she immediately says "My love......welcome home!" and then you jump to 4 kids and a life together. I wished that had been stretched out alittle further.

No pun intended, but the bones of the story are good. I look forward to reading more of you in the future.

totallyateasetotallyateaseover 12 years agoAuthor
MizT

RE "But from the time William said you have freed me from the curse, she immediately says "My love......welcome home!" and then you jump to 4 kids and a life together. I wished that had been stretched out alittle further."

I wanted to write a story in the vein of a traditional fairytale, "they met - one saved the other - they declared their love - and lived happy ever after!" sort of story.

Thank you for reading, I'm happy you enjoyed the first half; and I really appreciate it that you took the time and trouble to comment.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
I don't know if this is your first...

but it had me from start to finish... I'll agree the end was a little rushed, but the way you told this story near the end, I could envision Penny telling this in her perspective.....Thanks for the read and good luck on other stories :)

SoleSurvivor1969SoleSurvivor1969over 9 years ago
just wonderful

As always.

I have your Amazon books queued up to read after my current list.

Thanks for sharing.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Shame on you!

Shame on you, making a crusty mean hearted old bastard like me nearly shed a tear over such a wonderful love story! Next thing you know you will have me thinking nice thoughts. You may even put a dent in my sorry miserable asshole image, and that would be a shame since I have worked so hard to perfect it.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[18.11.22]

Top Notch Writing!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertotallyatease@totallyatease
1029 Followers
Update: September 15 2014. I have just submitted chapter one of a short story that I have written. It is called A Lady's Dilemma, and it will be a romance - eventually. It is a little bit of fun that I hope you will enjoy. I am currently self publishing some of my longer stor...