A Boo-boo for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarahhh
sarahhh
2,923 Followers

Afterwards we lay cuddling one another and talking of things past. After awhile my hand brushed against my father's penis, now aroused again.

"Daddy, did you ever pack Mom's fudge?"

"Huh?"

"Anal sex, Daddy. That's what I'm talking about. Did you ever do her like that?"

"Uh . . . no . . . I . . . we . . . never . . ."

"So who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? Good thing I have lube in my purse. Close your eyes again." I put on the genie costume with the veil, see-through harem pants, and string bra top. "Okay Daddy, you have three wishes!"

"I want to kiss your ass, I want to stick my tongue in your heiny hole, and I want to fuck your ass."

"Your wishes are my command!" I cried in delight as I turned around, lowered my harem pants, and stuck my bum in his face.

For the next half hour, after he loosened me up with his tongue, my father pounded my rose bud and made me squeal like a stuck pig. Anal sex really seemed to appeal to him. Finally I collapsed and we cuddled again.

"Wow, I really liked that," he said. "It's so tight and the way you carried on really got me excited."

"I'm so happy you enjoyed it, Daddy. I'd do anything for you."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Sarah, I have a confession."

"Oh, and what is that, Daddy?"

"You know when you came home briefly on Labor Day to get your computer? With Jasmine?"

"Of course I remember. But I didn't see you. You were at work or something."

"But I saw you."

"Huh?"

"I was in your room when you two arrived. All I had on was your panties. I hid in the closet. I watched you . . . and Jasmine . . . I saw—"

"Daddy, you didn't!" But I started to laugh which greatly relieved his mind about the incident.

"I never would have imagined having sex with you, honey. But seeing you and Jasmine doing those things to each other kind of . . . planted the seed . . . you might say. Will you still do anything for me?"

"Daddy, I love you very, very much. I'll do whatever you want. Name it."

"Well . . . uh . . . I . . . uh . . ."

"Spit it out."

"That red dick that Jasmine fucked you with?"

"Yes?"

"Could . . . you . . . uh . . . uh . . . could . . . you . . . uh—"

"Fuck you in the ass with it?"

"Yes!" he cried.

"No!" I cried back.

"But . . . you . . . said . . . anything . . . you . . ."

"Jasmine is making me a blue one just like it. It will be ready by Thanksgiving. Can you wait until then, Daddy? To get it up the bum? I'm going to name it Boo-boo and really scare the shit out of you!"

My father's smile melted my heart.

* * *

I had to go back to school the next day. But Daddy and I are really looking forward to Thanksgiving. We are going to play "Gobble, Gobble" and eat things the Pilgrims never imagined. The big blue dick will be ready and our motto for the holidays is "Do unto others as they do unto you." Jasmine is on the menu too. Any my geek little brother will be coming home for Thanksgiving. He's a freshman in college. About time he got a taste don't you think? So stay tuned for my story "Stuffing Sis." Oh, and did I mention that these stories are being made into a movie? You can email me if you'd like details.

sarahhh
sarahhh
2,923 Followers
12