A Book for a Bookkeeper Ch. 01

Story Info
An accountant with a magic book.
7k words
4.61
50.9k
98

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kVia
kVia
338 Followers

A Book for a Bookkeeper - The First Page

Oscar knew what was going to happen as he sat at his small cubicle in the medium sized accountancy firm he worked at. It was Wednesday afternoon and Oscar knew his manager, Nicola, was going to make him get a big job done by Friday. He looked up and saw Nicola at his colleague, Jo, desk, no doubt piling work onto her as well. He saw her then turn to come over.

"Oscar, we're going to need the payroll reports for the Ruther's Hardware account generated and checked by close of business on Friday. It's a big one so I'm going to need some overtime from you."

As Nicola strolled back to her office at the end of the corridor, Oscar resigned himself to the stress and workload he'd be putting himself through for the next three days. Oscar hated his job. He'd been working here for almost three years and had stayed in the same bookkeeper role the entire time. He didn't get enough money for the amount of work he did. The work was repetitive and boring. He hated his various bosses and the demands they made. He should have quit to move somewhere else but the effort required to find a new job kept him here.

After working through to 7pm that night, Oscar was finally getting home. He lived in a small one-bedroom flat in a big block of flats. He was usually drained at the end of the day and normally had just enough energy to eat some dinner and then would fall asleep after watching some TV or surfing the internet for a bit. His social life involved going to the pub for a beer or two once every couple of months with the few friends he'd held on to from university and school.

"Hi Oscar," said Sierra, Oscar's neighbour, "how are you?" Sierra had moved in six months ago. She was in the flat one away from Oscar and lived alone as well. Sierra and Oscar had run into each other enough that they'd gotten to know each other a little bit. Sierra was a young teacher and was a knock-out beauty. She had a fit, athletic build and was always going for runs or going to the gym. Oscar loved seeing her bounce past in short shorts that showed off her tanned and toned legs or the small sports tops she wore exercising that put her boobs on display. She had shiny blonde hair that she normally wore in a ponytail that would flick around when she moved.

"Hey, I'm okay. Work sucks but it always does. How about you? How's school?"

"It's really good. I've got a great class at the moment. It's really fun being there. Anyway, I'm heading for a run. I'll see you around, neighbour."

Sierra bounced past and strode down to the stairwell of the flats to leave the building. Oscar spent a few moments taking in the view of Sierra's perfectly round ass. He then let himself into his flat, saw that there was no mail and mentally prepared himself for another boring evening. He just wished something would happen to bring some excitement into his life. He knew he should go out and make something happen but he was just so drained all the time.

The following day, Oscar had spent the morning busting his ass to get this work for his manager done. He'd been inputting data and getting everything done. He'd finally gotten a first draft of everything and was ready to get it okayed to then produce the final report. He gathered everything he had and went to Nicola's office.

"Come in," Nicola said in response to Oscar's knock. Nicola had started in the same role as Oscar but a year ago she'd been moved into the manager position. Oscar knew she wasn't a better worker than him. To him, it seemed like a classic case of 'failing upwards'. She wasn't a good manager either. She would regularly fall behind with things and then snap at the team to get them to make up for her failing.

"Hi Nicola, I've got the draft report for Ruther's. Can you take a look and okay for finalising it?" He handed over the documents. Nicola took them and flipped a few pages.

"Hmmm," Nicola said, looking at the file, "I thought I'd said that we were using the alternate payroll format. These will need to be redone with the data re-input. It's got to be done by tomorrow, so bring me the draft tomorrow morning."

Oscar was angry but wasn't showing it. He knew he was going to need to redo the work and he knew full well that he hadn't been given any information that what he'd just done would be useless.

"Okay, I'll get it done," he said, resigned to redoing all the work. Another late night.

"Be quick with it and don't mess it up." Nicola shooed him out of her office with a wave.

As Oscar was leaving, he heard Nicola on the phone already, "Hi Jane... Yes, it should get done. Oscar messed it up but I've shown him what's correct." Jane was the senior manager, Nicola's boss. Oscar didn't have much to do with her and she was based at another location.

Oscar was fuming all afternoon as he worked to do all the work again. This was the latest in a long line of Nicola screwing him over. He remembered when a job had failed an audit. Similar to now, it was entirely Nicola's fault - she'd failed to complete a crucial section. She lied and blamed it on one of Oscar's colleagues and got him fired. He also remembered a time when she had taken a week off work during the busy end-of-financial-year period. She came back and took credit for a bunch of work that was done while she was on holiday. Basically, Oscar hated her.

It was an even later evening in the office for Oscar. He eventually got home. He slumped through his front door with a McDonald's takeaway bag he'd picked up on the way home. He noticed there was something in his letterbox. It was a scrappy leatherbound book. The rough leather covering it made it look like something out of a fantasy movie. Oscar was puzzled but brought it though to his living area. He suspected it must have been intended for one of his neighbours but had ended up through the wrong door. He was hoping he could find out who without needing to ask around.

Oscar sat down on his couch to investigate the book. Before even opening it, it was obvious that a lot of the pages had been torn out. He opened the thick leather cover of the book. The first page was weathered and brown. It had scribbly dark ink writing in a language that Oscar didn't recognise. It was normal English letters with a few unusual characters that looked like they could have come from Russian or something but none of the words made any sense. The next page was even more confusing. It was still in dark hand-written ink, but this page was letters that didn't look like anything, all straight lines intersecting at right angles. The next page was more of the same script. Oscar flipped through a few pages and saw different ink and writing styles and languages - nothing that even looked like a recognisable language. After about 30 pages of different scripts and symbols, he hit a place where a large number of pages had been ripped out. Following the removed pages, there were some pages that were blank. They had the same browning. There were five blank pages and then a number more torn out.

Oscar was perplexed and thumbed back to the pages that had writing on them. The backs of the pages also had writing on them. One of them caught his eye. He had found a page that had English writing. It was in a dark green ink. Oscar started to read:

CEREBROCARTUS

This book came to me.

This is the Book of the Mind

This is a Magick Book.

Write the name of someone on a blank page and rip the page from the book. Then, enflame the page.

The book's magic will link your minds and you will be able to control that person, body, mind and soul.

You will be able to see their thoughts, you will be able to control their actions, you will be able manipulate their emotions.

Oscar reread the page. It seemed utter nonsense to him. He wasn't sure it it was a joke or a hoax or a prop or what but it seemed immensely stupid. He put it down and got up to grab a beer to have with his burger. He quickly finished his food and beer and grabbed another one while he zoned out watching TV. During an ad break, he picked the book up and stared at some of the other pages filled with enchanting text that meant nothing. The two beers had his head in a lighter mood and he decided 'fuck it'. He flipped to the first empty page, reached for a pen and scrawled 'NICOLA PLATT' and ripped the page out. He got up and went into the kitchen where he grabbed a third beer and turned on the front left burner on his stove-top. He held out the corner of the page and it caught aflame. It very slowly burnt as Oscar rotated the page and the flame danced along the edge. It eventually burned down to near his fingers and he dropped it into the sink and watched the final corner burn away and extinguish.

'Hurray, ritual done!' he thought to himself and returned to the couch. He finished his beer and then slumped off to bed.

Oscar's alarm went off early as he needed to be in at work to get everything down. He had a small headache from the beers the night before but soon he was at his desk working away as other employees filed in.

He'd been in for a couple of hours already and was just finishing a set of data reentry when he had the strange sensation of a thought popping into his head but not his own thought.

'Thank God it's Friday. Gotta get out of here for a few days. Maybe I'll take a sick day Monday for a three day weekend and pass off my jobs to one of these losers.'

Oscar latched onto the thought and realised it was coming to him in Nicola's voice. He even looked around but Nicola was nowhere to be seen. Then suddenly, across the large office space, he saw the elevator open and Nicola stepped off. She was wearing what she normally did, a tight black business skirt and white blouse with nylons on. Her black hair was straight down to her shoulders. Oscar stared at her.

'I'm definitely taking it easy for the first few hours today. Scroll through Instagram until lunch time.' She wasn't talking to anyone and was just walking towards her office but Oscar kept hearing 'her' inside his head. He watched as Nicola disappeared into her office and shut the door. Oscar sat back down and wondered what was happening. His mind immediately went to the book he'd played around with last night but what it claimed was impossible. He concentrated on Nicola and suddenly his view changed. He saw her computer starting up, as though he was sitting behind her desk, and her looking down at her phone, thumbing through photos on Instagram.

Oscar snapped back to his own thoughts. He was confused about what was happening but couldn't offer up any rational explanation. He thought about the words on the English page of the book. 'You will be able to see their thoughts.' That did line up with what he was experiencing.

He concentrated on Nicola again. This time he thought about himself as well. He was suddenly feeling her opinion of him. Nicola thought Oscar was a loser and a pushover who she could use to get stuff done at work and make herself look good. It seemed like he could probe different parts of her mind: what she was currently thinking and doing but also her opinions and memories.

An idea came to Oscar. He again focussed on Nicola and thought about her picturing herself naked. Suddenly the image was in his mind. Her tits stuck out prominently which Oscar could have guessed having seen some of the tops she'd worn. She had a nice tan with bikini tan lines. Her pubic hair was shaved around her pussy but she had a triangle of trimmed hair above it. Her pussy itself was a rich pink colour and her lips folded pleasingly. She had a lovely small but round ass. Oscar got a little turned on picturing her. She was undeniably hot.

Oscar snapped out of it when a thought came to him. If this was happening, and he was really reading Nicola's mind, did that mean the other parts of the text were also true. Could he control her body and actions, her emotions? His heart started racing. He thought about what plans Nicola had today and he could instantly tell she had no appointments until lunch. He was going to do some experiments.

He quickly finished up the final few bits of work he needed and took them to her office. She looked annoyed but asked him to sit down while she looked through the documents. While she was checking everything, he tried something. 'Your nose is itchy, scratch it,' he thought at her. The reaction was instant. She casually brought a hand up and rubbed her nose a couple of times and then dropped it. It had worked. He could do it. Oscar was very excited. She interrupted his excitement.

"These are acceptable. Not great but good enough given your earlier mistake." She was such a bitch. She continued, "you can finalise everything. Make sure it's done by four."

Oscar took the papers back and left. He now knew he genuinely had the power the book had claimed. He would need to experiment more but wanted to come up with a plan. He returned to his desk. He was going to even the balance of power between himself and Nicola. He pictured himself taking her job and her office. The image of her on her knees sucking his cock flashed into his mind. It all suddenly seemed possible. He'd been mistreated by Nicola for so long, it was time for some payback.

Oscar focussed his thoughts towards Nicola again. He could tell she was just killing time before lunch which was still an hour away. He got up and strode towards her office once more. He was mentally preparing to do something that would no doubt get him fired or arrested if it didn't work.

He entered the office and, as Nicola looked up, he projected a thought into her mind, 'you will not leave this office or scream out. You'll only be able to speak at a normal speaking volume. You won't be able to harm me or put up a fight.' Oscar had a sense that commands had fully worked and taken hold. He locked the office door and pulled down the blind on the window that looked out to the cubicles to give them total privacy.

He sent another mental command to Nicola, 'get up from your desk and stand still in the middle of your office.' He spun a chair from in front of her desk to face where Nicola was moving to and took a seat in it. Oscar sensed fear coming from Nicola.

"What the hell is happening?" she said in a panicked voice.

"It seems your body is behaving of someone else's accord," Oscar replied. "I'm taking control of you."

"What the fuck? How is this possible?"

Oscar could sense Nicola was trying to scream and run from the room but her body failed to allow her to. He was getting more comfortable with controlling her and reading her thoughts and actions. It invigorated him.

"You don't get to ask the questions. That's not the nature of our relationship anymore."

"Oscar, I don't know what's happen..."

"Shut up," Oscar said and mentally stopped her from speaking. He could sense the fear and anxiety rising in her as her body betrayed her ability to speak.

Oscar looked up at her from where he was sitting. Nicola's eyes were wide, looking back at him. He studied her body. Her breathing had gotten heaving that was causing her boobs to rise and fall. He could see the outline of her bra inside her plain white blouse. He thought about her tits naked and the image of them flashed into his mind from Nicola's memory. They were a very decent handful and round with very little sag. Nicola's mind provided 34D as their size. Oscar could picture the pink nipples sticking out prominently from the middle of each tit. A combination of thinking of her naked and the fact the power was working fully as described was really turning him on.

"Nicola, you've been a cunt to me the whole time you've been manager. That's going to change. You're going to go to being a cunt FOR me." Oscar could tell she was trying to scream.

"A lot is going to change. I think our work relationship is going to improve greatly." He flashed a smile at her and rose to his feet.

"Your body is now totally mine to control and do what I want with. Lucky me that it's such a hot little body." He closed the distance between them until he was directly in front of her, very close.

"I'm going to be getting to know it very well." As he said that, he reached out around Nicola and grabbed her ass with a firm squeeze.

"I'm going to let you talk again, but you'll only be able to speak at a whisper," Oscar informed her.

"Fuck you, you asshole," Nicola said but it came out as a whisper without any real conviction.

"Oh, I'm sure we'll get there eventually," Oscar laughed, "I've got a lot of plans for playing with you." He took his hand off her ass and brought both his hand to her chest to grab her tits through her clothes. The grope let Oscar feel the weight and size of Nicola's tits but the blouse and bra provided some protection.

"Oh, this won't do at all," said Oscar. He took his hands off Nicola and wordlessly commanded her to remove her top and bra.

"Oh shit, what are you doing?" Nicola whispered as she realised her hands were working on unbuttoning her top.

"Getting a better look at your tits. Or should I say, my tits."

Once Nicola had removed her clothes, Oscar again grabbed her tits. This time his palms made contact with her nipples as she groped her. With his left hand, he gave her nipple a little pinch.

"These are great. I'm going to have a lot of fun with your big tits," Oscar said, giving them a hard squeeze to emphasise the point.

"Stop, you can't do that to..." Nicola started.

"I can. And I am. You can shut up again. You'll only speak when I ask you a question. Got it, bitch?"

"Yes," Nicola answered, compelled to respond.

"Good! Now, I'm going to be making a lot of changes but for now, I'm going to take your seat at your desk and you're going to get down on your knees and suck me off."

Oscar sensed that Nicola hated what she'd just heard but she'd come to understand that Oscar had a real power over her body.

Oscar took a seat and it wasn't long before Nicola was kneeling, topless, in position in front of her. He slid his plain black work pants and underwear down. It revealed his cock that was already hard. Oscar had a big cock. He'd always known it. He could get both of his hands on his shaft up to the head and, at his thickest, couldn't get his hand around his girth. The size of his dick registered with Nicola.

"I'm glad you're impressed," said Oscar, picking up on Nicola's thoughts. "I'm looking forward to seeing you wrap your sexy lips around it."

Oscar pictured Nicola reaching out and holding it to guide it into her mouth to start sucking. His thoughts became Nicola's actions as she complied with his will. She put the head of his dick and the top of his shaft in her mouth and started sucking. Oscar felt amazing and willed Nicola to suck harder and take more of him in.

"That's good. I think I'm going to enjoy making you my personal slut." Nicola's eyes went wide at his words. Oscar sensed her disbelief at what was happening. He loved the feeling of bringing her low.

At Oscar's mental command, Nicola sucked more of his cock. It reached her throat with 3 inches still to go. Oscar put his hands on the sides of her head and made her body push deeper and deep-throat him. Once his cock was fully inside her mouth and throat, Oscar began to pump in and out a short way. He was both controlling her actions with his mental power and guiding her with his hands that were intertwined with her hair, forcing her head back and forward. The feeling was euphoric. His bitch of a boss, fully under his control, sucking his cock at his command.

Oscar was quickening his pace as he was enjoying the rough blowjob. He could tell Nicola was still feeling fear and confusion at what was happening. He wanted to try and change her emotions. As he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth, he made her feel aroused by what was happening. She'd no longer be afraid but would be turned on by being dominated by him. It worked immediately. Nicola was suddenly much more enthusiastic in what she was doing. Her sucking got even harder, driving Oscar crazy. He could tell she was still feeling anger towards him. He enjoyed fucking her mouth while she hated him.

kVia
kVia
338 Followers
12