A Booth Slut Meets a Lover Ch. 01

Story Info
A faggot video booth slut is taken by a beautiful black man.
1.8k words
4.62
23.1k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left the booth door open a few inches. An open invitation for a guy to join me.

I was a video booth slut. I worked the four to twelve shift and many nights after work I would go to a ABS just a few miles away before heading home. Men of all ages, mostly middle aged, would wander the isles between the booths hunting for a piece. I liked providing head. I loved taking a strange mans cock in my mouth, savoring it and worshiping it till he gifted me with his cum. Sometimes I swallowed it with relish but on occasion I would point him at my face and feel the warm, viscous semen splash on my face. In a really horny mood, I would leave the first guys cum on my face as advertising for anybody else who might want to use my mouth and throat. I never came until there were no more prospects, occasionally eating my own cum just to round out the night.

This night was quiet. There were a few guys all looking to serve. There was a very real prospect that nobody would use me tonight, and it happens. I left the door open a crack and got completely naked. I confess the thrill of being utterly naked in a video booth is exciting. It clearly illustrates what a total slut I was. I was decent shape, and told I am handsome, so I usually don't have problems attracting a hard cock. I think my shamelessness scared some guys away, while others would watch me at the door, or reach in to touch me body or cock.

Other sluts, like me, would drop to their knees and suck my cock. When that happened, I left the door open so others could watch. But I never came from the eager head I was getting. I wanted cum and I wasn't going to cum till I got it.

A bald short guy was sucking my cock as I watched the door. I was getting close so I pushed the guy away and told him I didn't want to come. He looked disappointed, and I know how he felt, but got up and left.

Immediately another guy stepped into the booth. A black guy. Not a common sight in this suburban location. He was slim, handsome and had an air of confidence and authority. He closed the door behind him. I stood naked leaning against the far wall watching him. Reaching down he grabbed my cock and gave it a hard tug. I moaned, I love guys who take command and put me in a subservient role. His left hand went behind my head and pulled me down. I resisted slightly, mostly to make him more forceful in how he used me. Crouching on the floor he ground his crotch into my face.

My hands groped for belt and zipper. I fumbled a bit but finally got him free and pulled his jeans and underwear down. His cock wasn't huge, it wasn't small, it was just right. I could throat this cock so that's what I did. I took his cock, on my first thrust, all the way down and let myself rest there crushing my nose into his pubs. He had such a musky, earthy scent and I soaked it in. I pulled back, looked up at him. His coal black eyes watched me.

Those eyes captivated me. I wanted to please this guy. I put my hands on his ass and pulled him into my eager, drooling mouth. I did this several times until he understood I wanted him to face fucked me, to take control. I felt both of his hands grip my head as he began to take my face. My hands went behind my back so he could see I was his to use. He stroked into my mouth and throat with a slow deliberate pace. Occasionally he would just throat fuck me. Getting his cock down my throat he would shorten the length of the thrusts, so he never left my throat. He caused me to gag a few times but as soon as I was ready, I opened my mouth like only a true slut can.

Without warning he pulled completely out and looked down at me. His hands indicated I should stand. Then he kissed me. That almost never happens in the booths. Booths weren't romantic, there were raw, unapologetic sex. He kissed me with passion and heat. I was a bit unprepared, but I began to return the kiss with equal energy. I put my arms around his neck and went for it. I realized I was totally naked, in the arms of this beautiful, fully dressed black guy and I was suddenly, totally, his if he wanted me.

His hands went to my ass as we kissed. I felt his fingers probing me, finding my hole and rubbing it. I rarely allow myself to be fucked in the booths, too dangerous. Who knows what these guys had and AIDs was ravaging the gay community. But I love to be fucked. The feeling of a cock sliding in and out, rough hands holding my hips, I adored it.

I moaned into his mouth as his finger probed me. His hand's on hips started to turn me. I slowly turned till I was face against the wall. My ass was his to do as as he wished with. He began to grind into my butt. I felt his cock sliding up and down the crack of my ass. I moaned more and tried to position his cock against my hole.

He wouldn't let me take it. He put a hand around my throat and pulled my head back. The feeling of surrendering my body to him was complete. He knew he had me. I so wanted him in me. I kept trying to get his cock lined up by moving my ass to follow him. But he kept ahead of me. I was getting frustrated as minutes passed.

Eventually he leaned into me, pressing me against the booth wall.

He whispered in my ear, "You want my cock don't you"

"Yes. I really want it in me". I sighed back.

"Tell me" he said

I quietly said, "fuck me. Please fuck me."

In a commanding tone, "louder" as he unlatched the door.

I saw through the crack silhouettes of at least two people looking in.

"Fuck me. Take me. I want your cock in me. Please!" I said to the men watching.

"I will cum in you. Do you agree to that?" my black lover said, again loud enough for those outside the booth to hear.

"Yes, yes, yes. Please fuck me, cum in me," I almost shouted it.

Then he began to work his cock into me. Slowly. He read my body and when it really hurt he paused. And when he felt me relax he pushed deeper. I moaned and whimpered with the pain and lust.

Then it popped in. I felt him slide all the way in. He paused, balls deep in me as I got used to him.

"Look at them. They want to watch you getting fucked. Are you the kind of slut who wants to be watched?" I heard him say.

I slowly turned my face to the door, "do you like seeing him fucking me like a cheap slut?" I asked of the silhouettes in the door, which now stood wide open.

I felt hands answer me. They reached in an ran their hands down my back, cupped my ass and pinched my nipples. I guessed that was a yes.

He began a slow fucking motion. Sawing in and out of me, a steady, delicious pace. I was in heaven. His cock was perfect for me. Not too huge but filling, stretching me. I moved back into him in rhythm. He began to move faster. The men were all over my body. I was never so completely lost in sex before. I simply let go and let them do what they wanted. I was literally vibrating for sexual tension and energy.

He pulled out. I whimpered at the empty sensation.

He turned me around and pushed me back. I feel on the bench in the booth. Without thinking about it I lifted my feet as high as I could and opened them up for him. He smiled down at me and pulled me a bit out from the bench and slide back into me. I watched him as he fucked me, a look of concentration and pleasure on his face.

One of the guys in the hall stepped into the gap and stood over me, stroking his cock. The fucking I was getting grew more intense, urgent. Placing my legs on his shoulders he began to stroke my cock as he fucked me.

"Cum in me. Please please cum in me." I whimpered out to him.

He picked up the pace again. My head was bouncing off the back wall with each thrust.

Without warning the guy beside me grunted and shot his load on my chest and face. I was surprised but I liked it. I lay there getting fucked like a cheap street whore with cum all over me. I began to shudder.

"Don't make me cum before you fill me," I said looking into his eyes.

Then he began to grunt, slamming into me fiercely. I felt his cock swelling inside me, and I came like a skyrocket. My whole body convulsed. I felt me cum hitting my face, hair, chest. Then I felt him cumming. He moaned and twitched as he injected his cum inside me. Thrust after thrust he filled me up.

He stopped. My feet fell to the floor and I almost fell off the bench. I was exhausted. The guy who shot his load in my face left and my hot lover closed the door. He helped me up to sit on the bench. He pulled a cloth from his pocket and handed it to me. I began to remove the cum on my body. He zipped up.

"Bill," he said."

I replied, "Jim".

He helped me find my cloths.

"You amazing Jim. I have never had anything like that here." Bill said looking at me as I wearily got dressed.

"No your amazing. You seemed to know everything I liked and how to use me. I would fuck for you anytime you want.

He found a pack of matches and put his number in it.

"Oh -- you will do it again. Here. Sluts like you need to be used regularly." He stated as he looked intensely at me.

That began a very long-lasting relationship. Many years later I still seek Bill out for fun. We have become lovers as well as play partners. On some occasions we lay in his bed, making out having great sex then just lay around naked and talk till I can get him hard again. I hope he likes this story because I will let him read it. I bet his take will be a bit different.