A Booth Slut Meets a Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
A video booth slut is crossdressed and used by his new lover.
3.1k words
4.63
14k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He texted me he would be at the "playground" (his name for the ABS booths near where I worked) and let me know he had plans for me.

Bill always had plans for me. I was not his submissive, but he knew what I liked, and needed. He enjoyed seeing me become a complete cum slut. I had sucked and fucked for Bill a few times, each getting progressively more public and open. My prior visit to the playground with Bill resulted in me naked in the hall and him fucking me as a crowd watched. He knew just how to turn me into a slut desperate for attention.

I left work and headed over. Mid-summer I was in shorts and a tee shirt.

I walked in, got my five dollars in paper tokens and headed into the dark booth area. The woman behind the counter looked at me strangely. Bill was there waiting for me. He kissed me right there in the hall like we were in a gay bar. A few guys glanced over but otherwise we didn't draw too much attention.

"Get naked in the last booth on the left. I will be right there," Bill stated with a tone of authority.

I loved him like this, taking charge. I trusted Bill to push my limits and he enjoyed seeing me go into that hypnotic state of lust that made me crave sex.

I went to the booth, dropped my shorts, boxers and tee shirt in the corner but left my shoes on. The floors were sticky and it didn't take much thinking to know why.

Bill appeared and handed me a small bag.

"Put these on" he said and then turned and left.

I was a bit puzzled, but I opened the bag. I found a tiny red lace thong, thigh high stay up hose and some ultra-high heels. How did he know? I never told him I cross-dressed for fun. Nobody had seen me dressed.

Crossdressing was a fetish of mine since a very young boy. I would dress in my sisters cloths and when I got older my mothers. I think my mother knew because I would find the panties under my mattress washed and folded occasionally. She said nothing about it. Mom always knocked before she came in. I think it was the best she could do. She couldn't bring herself to talk about my fetish. Her quiet acceptance was, in it's way, supportive.

I kicked off my shoes and pulled the thong on. It fit very snugly but I loved the way the back tickled my ass. I sat and curled my toes and pulled up the first of the thigh highs. Sheer, very red and a bit shiny. Then the other one. I pulled it up slowly and carefully to prevent a run. I loved the way my legs looked in hose. I shaved my legs and pubic hairs regularly, so the sensation of fresh nylons was just that much better.

I looked at the heels, black slides, maybe five-inch stilettos. Plain and very sexy. I slipped on the left shoe. It was a bit tight but he did a great job guessing my size. The right shoe fit a bit better. I stood. I was now five inches taller and I wobbled a bit. These were much higher than anything I had ever worn. My entire weight was on the ball of my feet. I stood up straight, letting my heels put weight onto the stilettos. I took a few steps. The sound of my heels clicking on the floor was intoxicating.

As I was trying them out Bill reappeared. I slid to the back wall of the booth and posed for him. I put one foot on the wall behind me like I had seen models do and looked at him. Bill's eyes lit up like a child's on Christmas morning. He walked over to me and ran his hand up my thigh. I felt so erotic to have his hands on my nylon encased thigh. It was a sensation I had fantasized about. It felt better than I imagined it would.

He pinned me against the wall and kissed me. His hands explored me. I put my hands up over my head in a submissive pose. I liked doing that with Bill. It was a sign of trust and surrender. He could do whatever he pleased with my body. I loved how turned-on Bill was. I fed on how much lust I created in him.

Bill looked me in the eye and said, "follow me slut."

"Out there? Like this?" my tone was a bit panicked. There were video camera's for security, and I didn't want to get thrown out of the store -- or worse arrested.

"Julie is a friend of mine." He said quietly.

"Who the fuck is Julie?" I asked.

"The woman at the counter. The one you give your money too. I told her you would be like this and Julie said just keep it in the booths." Bill said trying to calm me down. I was a bit panicked. This was really pushing my boundaries, hard.

"OK then, wait here. I will be right back." Bill muttered under his breath as he left.

A guy walked past and saw me -- he wanted to come in but I waved him away. Where the fuck did Bill go?

"What do you think" I heard Bills voice say before he appeared. And he brought Julie with him.

I was embarrassed and humiliated. Bill was exposing my most intimate desire to a woman. I don't know this woman and he is putting me on display for her. I shrank into the corner.

"He's kind cute like that Bill. Make him come out of the corner so I can see him better." Julie said to Bill.

I didn't wait for instructions. I stepped into the middle of the booth. Julie's eyes moved slowly up and down my body. She looked at my face for a while, and I know I was blushing hard.

"Very nice but it's so dark in here. Why don't you come into the store so I can see you better" Julie said.

I panicked again. I looked at Bill and he smiled.

I put one unstable foot in front of the other and followed Julie out to the well-lit store front, my heels clicking with every step. I could feel every eye on the booth area on me as I walked by. I was fulfilling a fantasy. I was strutting around in high heels hose and panties for all to see. I started to enjoy the walk. I strutted, putting one foot in front of the other like runway models do. It makes your hips swing a bit more.

We got to the well it part of the store. I was hidden from the full-length windows at the front by a rack of porn CDs.

"Pose for me" Julie said, looking at me intently.

I stood crossing my feet like the Hollywood red carpet pictures showed. I pushed my ass out and my chest out like a porn model.

"Pretty hot. Come with me -- I have something you will like" she said as she turned toward the store front.

If I followed her, I would be visible in the windows. Anybody in the strip mall or the road would be able to see me. It felt like it was a step to far for me to take.

Bill patted my ass and said; "Go on, get over there."

I looked at him and he nodded to me. My heart was racing but I did step out past the rack and moved slowly to the front of the store. I could see myself in the reflection of the windows. The heels made my legs look longer and the hose and thong made me look slutty. I starred at my reflection for a few moments, mesmerized. I felt hands on my ass and looked back. There were at least four other guys with Bill and all of them were leering at me.

"You are hot" one of the guys said to me.

I turned to face them and posed a bit for them to ogle me more. I was intensely turned on. All the eyes, all the lust focused on me. The longer I posed from them the more intense and aroused I became. My thong could barely restrain my erection. But I loved the illusion. I wondered if this is how women feel when they know of much they turn men on.

"Try these on honey. Then let me do some work on your face," Julie said as she handed me a corset and a wig.

The corset lifted my pecs to make them look like tiny tits. Bill helped me hook it on. It also tightened my waist to look slimer, which made my hips look more feminine. I turned to look at my reflection in the front window. The difference was remarkable. I had an hourglass figure and in my high heels I looked really hot. It was then I looked through the window and saw cars passing by slowly, pausing at the sight and I wanted to walk out and wave to them. I was totally lost in the moment. I adored how I looked and I could see the men in a semicircle behind me staring at me in the reflection of the front windows.

I looked at the wig, dark hair and a kind of page boy bob. I turned it around not sure how it went on.

Julie took it from me and said, "let me help."

She pulled it over my head and adjusted it. Putting to bobby pins in the front and two in the back to hold it firmly with my own hair she began to brush it out. The hair fell to my shoulders with bangs down nearly to my eyebrows.

Julie produced mascara, eye shadow and lipstick which she applied quickly.

"They aren't your best color but its all I have honey," she smiled at me as she examined her work.

Then she stepped out of the way and I saw myself. It was a girl -- like a real girl in the window, well except for the raging hard on in my thong. I turned and starred, flipped my head to feel the hair flowing. I was amazed, thrilled and super excited. I stepped closer to the window. I touched my hair, ran my hands over the corset, felt my breasts.

"Thank you, thank you" I said as I pulled Julie into a hug.

"Be safe, have fun. You can keep those" She whispered in my ear as we hugged.

"Are you ready" Bill asked as he took my hand?

"Very" I replied in my best sexy femme voice.

I slowly strutted back toward the booths. All the men followed. I went to the center of the isle and put my hands up in a dramatic fashion and just looked at the men. The paused for just a split second and then the surrounded me. Hands all over me, lips on my nipples, fingers probing my ass.

"First or last" I asked Bill?

"Last" he replied as he stepped back to watch.

I bent at the waist and found a cock. Licking it slowly so everybody could see I took that cock, slow inch by slow inch all the way to the base. I pulled back and looked around. Every eye was on me. I began to vibrate with sexual excitement.

Looking down I could see my feet in the high heels, my legs in the shiny red stockings, feel the thong tight against my rear entrance and the corset compressing me. Every movement made my hair brush over my shoulders. Each sensation combined with the others was overwhelming. I was shaking I was so turned on.

My hands found two more cocks to stroke as my mouth and throat were thoroughly used by the cock in front of me. I felt hands on my ass. My thong was pulled aside and lube was dripped down my crack and somebody massaged it into my hole. Fingers were inserted and the brief discomfort quickly surrendered to the pleasure of being entered.

I felt a cock at my hole. I held still as it began to enter. It was hard and slick and I pushed back into it. I felt the familiar pain. The sharp stinging of my ass resisting. I held still, working the cock in my mouth with my tongue and lips. A second push, a second wave of pain. A third thrust and he was fully inside me. The burning lasted a minute or two, though the cock had begun to fuck me, slowly at first.

Two hands grabbed my head and began to use my mouth just like the cock used my boi pussy. I got a mental image of myself, a cock in each hand and two men fucking me at either end. I felt my legs encased in nylon, my toes and feet in high heels spread wide on the floor. Waist constricted and my brand new hair waving back and forth as my body was being used. I moaned loudly and tried to keep the moment frozen in time. In all my sexual experiences I had never felt anything like this, totally consumed by lust and need. I was the crossdressing slut of my own fantasies. So many men wanted to use me. It seems I was a fantasy for them as well.

The cock in my mouth exploded. Cum flooded my mouth. I swallowed some but let the rest leak out dripping down my chin. He shook some cum onto my face and stepped back. I stood a bit, letting the cum drip from my chin and looked around. My body was being pushed forward then pulled back by the man fucking me. Shadowy figures surrounded me. I bent back down and began to worship another cock. My hand found a new rigid pole and stroked that.

The pounding of my bio pussy reached a crescendo and he uttered a guttural cry as he filled me with the cum I craved. I felt that dripping from my hole for only a few second before my hole was again filled. It slid easily into me and I resumed sucking and fucking like a wanton cum slut.

I have no idea how many men used me that night. At least six but I quit counting. My cock had gone limp from the incessant fucking, but my sexual tension had not receded one bit. After the third or forth load in my mouth I looked up. No more men. The man in my ass held my hips as his cock was like a piston until his cum was injected into me to join all the cum from the others who had used me.

I stood up, very shakily. I looked around. Bill was leaning against the wall in front of me. Cum was running down my face and tits. I glistened with the pearly reflection in the dim light.

"Now?" I asked of Bill.

Bill grabbed my hips and almost slammed me into the closest booth wall. He pinned my hands above my head, used his feet to spread my feet wide and slammed his cock into me. I cried out in pain, surprise, and pleasure.

He fucked me like he had never fucked me before. Roughly, almost brutally. My body bounced off the booth wall over and over. I felt cum running down my thighs and the wall in front of me was smeared with the cum from my face and chest and I bounced off it time and time again.

Bill almost screamed when he came. I felt his whole-body shudder as he released his pent-up desire deep inside me. He held me there, pinned against the wall, his rapid breathing into my neck and arms around me.

I felt a hand on my cock. I looked up and Julie was looking me over.

"I locked the door. Its just us three" she said.

She took hold of my cock and balls and began to walk back into the store, into the light.

Behind the rack she stopped, let go of my cock and balls and stepped back. She had a camera in her hand. The flash caught me by surprise, but Julie kept shooting. I turned, posing like a very proud slut. Cum on my face, in my hair, on my corset, running down my legs and Julie caught it all.

With no warning Bill fell to his knees and began to suck me. I was hard instantly and came in less than a minute. Once I came I collapsed. Fatigue like I had never known washed over me. I sank to the floor, almost falling completely over.

Julie handed me a towel.

"Not here honey. Let me take you back to the office so you can rest," she said as she and Bill lifted me slowly.

I staggered back to a room with a desk, a chair and lots of DVD players. Julie spread a new towel on the chair and helped me sink into it.

A glass of water and about 15 minutes later Julie showed me the bathroom. I washed up the best I could and took off my sissy things. Bill brought me my cloths and I dressed. A grocery bag was used to put my new things in.

"Wash them in warm water in the sink, not the washing machine," Julie instructed me.

She took my face and kissed me slowly and deeply.

"That was the hottest thing I have ever seen, or even dreamed of," she said as she left.

"I have to unlock the doors so its about time you headed out Bill" she said over he shoulder as she left.

I stood, took my bag and headed to the front door. It was 3:30 in morning on what was now a Saturday. I was shocked at how much time had passed. It all seemed to happen so quickly.

"Was that what you wanted?" Bill asked.

"I didn't know it but yes I wanted that very badly" I replied looking him in the eye.

"Are you going to get all femme now? Shave your legs and pluck your eyebrows?" Bills curiosity seemed to have a serious question in it.

I thought a minute.

"No. I don't think so. Its fun and I enjoyed it, but it's not a life I want to live. Its fun and exciting because its rare and forbidden. If I do it full time it will lose that."

"Good" Bill said, got in his car and left.